Verified:

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 4:14:40

This server sure has changed.... holy crap. I’ve never really played with all these bot farms and oil destocks and whatever else has changed.

What strat works best to stock to 1billion? Lmao 😂
Maybe those bots should become a little harder to farm or something.
The EEVIL Empire

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 4:20:26

Originally posted by Serpentor:
This server sure has changed.... holy crap. I’ve never really played with all these bot farms and oil destocks and whatever else has changed.

It's because they are becoming harder to farm they provide better returns, however once they start making random retals it will change the dynamic enough to weed out the poor players.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 4:34:47

I think bots who randomly retal mean that these zero defense netters will need to carry defence. That’ll change dynamic slightly..

sinistril Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 5:07:50

I've never understood why people think bigger networths are a bad thing.

What is the right networth for a country in alliance to finish at?

Edited By: sinistril on Jun 11th 2018, 5:11:17
See Original Post
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2018, 6:04:41

Originally posted by sinistril:
I've never understood why people think bigger networths are a bad thing.

What is the right networth for a country in alliance to finish at?

I agree its all relative with your competition either way.

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 6:29:21

I never said it was bad, just going from 100m or 200m finishes to 1b finishes is a huge difference. I never expected to see that.

So question remains, what is the good strats to farm bots to 1b nw?
The EEVIL Empire

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 6:35:18

a strat that adheres to turn conservation and profit.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 6:35:21

I only ask because I’m the biggest land whore there is in 1B, but it’s all human targets... and I don’t know the bot game yet here. Last time netting here there was probably still tons of real players and loads to grab easily. Maybe old earth.
The EEVIL Empire

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 6:37:21

you will be spending 100m per hit so you need to make the most profit off of that.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 11th 2018, 10:32:34

I never said it was bad, just going from 100m or 200m finishes to 1b finishes is a huge difference. I never expected to see that.

So question remains, what is the good strats to farm bots to 1b nw?

Fascist hybrid has the 5-6 highest NWs recorded on this server.

Originally posted by mrcuban:
I think bots who randomly retal mean that these zero defense netters will need to carry defence. That’ll change dynamic slightly..

To be fair, I likely had more defence than you all set; when the Lean Crossfit Nations hit everyone on top land that he could break I was spared then I farmed him and he could only break me with missiles and some stray ABs with his 2m tanks.

That said it's impossible to defend against a serious player who stocks and dumps to hit you, but very doable to defend against a bot who does not destock to hit.

Your attitude prevents you from getting better. If you don't see that the top players grabbed better and perhaps did other things better like ride the market and play more turn efficient, then you are missing key areas of improvement.

If you played with 5k turrets, 0 spies all set and got away with it you'd certainly increase your ending NW by 40-70m that one set in twenty that you'd not get hit, but thats not close to tapping into your potential. If you want T10 or T5 or T1 or whatever your goal is you should look to improve other areas first. And I agree that you should defend yourself aptly, so you are allowed to focus on improving yourself first and foremost.

Karnage XZ

Jun 11th 2018, 15:21:05

Originally posted by drkprinc:

It's because they are becoming harder to farm they provide better returns, however once they start making random retals it will change the dynamic enough to weed out the poor players.
DP will be weeded out soon, don't worry everyone. Someone who farms helpless bots into oblivion thinks he's a great player. lololol
Do as I say, not as I do.

ingle Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 17:39:21

Serp, does that mean you want to join LaF and get 1B nw finish too?

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 19:20:14

@gerdler I agree in part. I'm quite happy with my improvements. I used to get 50m+ nw finishes. Took some advise and now happy to finish over 200m +. I still have more room to improve as I'm not near a 500+m finish. Perhaps the difference requires more time then I'm prepared to give?

I completely agree regarding defense. You can always be broken. My comment regarding defense is that with some you can make yourself less a lucrative target. If I'm a suicider trying to cause as much havoc. Hitting a 70k acre country with 500k break is just super juicy.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2018, 22:36:04

Serp, with all respect, top 10 finishes have been well above 100-200 million the last 10 years at least.

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 22:54:41

I’ve never noticed. Only time I played alliance in years was to run a country to absorb some hits in a war.
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 23:06:57

Do the bots run 0 defense or something? Or you gotta spy them?

I’m gonna play around a bit and check it out.

I guess bpt gotta be huge too. Lol. This gonna be weird. I’m too used to primary.
The EEVIL Empire

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 23:20:50

bots have defense some are heavy or all def and they have def allies now so worth opping those just in case. I've bounced far too many hits I want to admit because of allies.

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 11th 2018, 23:21:42

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Originally posted by drkprinc:

DP will be weeded out soon, don't worry everyone. Someone who farms helpless bots into oblivion thinks he's a great player. lololol

lol someone butthurt about always getting beat by a player who doesn't actually try to play.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 15th 2018, 20:32:09

I noticed a ton of farming already. Is it better here to skip the tech phase and just start grabbing out the gate?

Gotta be hard to get the bpt up super high and tech too if you’re full out grabbing and building constantly right away, no?
The EEVIL Empire

Marshal Game profile

Jun 15th 2018, 20:39:41

there's 2 schools, 1 grabs out of gate and 1 grabs after techphase
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DruncK Game profile

Jun 15th 2018, 23:43:48

I'm just grabbing and building CS for readiness =\

Havoc Game profile

Jun 15th 2018, 23:53:05

yeah a lot of the fattest people right now are in war tags who don't care about the long term ridiculous bpt needed
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 16th 2018, 6:47:49

Ah ic. That makes more sence havoc. It’s been a while.
The EEVIL Empire

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jun 16th 2018, 6:56:31

I just grab and drop land as much as the game will let me.... gotta keep my tech levels maxed!
*Splat*

LifeLike Game profile

Jun 20th 2018, 2:57:11

Hi Guys,

New here, hope you are having a wonderful time.

Regards,
Lifelike