Verified:

Captain Planet

Jan 24th 2018, 23:06:39

if two different players put the same unit but at different prices at the exact same time, which one is shown to the customer first? the lower priced i assume? what if the lower priced units are placed after the higher priced units? do the higher priced units have to go before the cheaper ones are shown? or are the cheaper priced given priority?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 24th 2018, 23:09:51

Cheapest first always
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 24th 2018, 23:11:15

cheaper + fifo
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Xninja Game profile

Jan 25th 2018, 3:06:11

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
cheaper + fifo

What about standing orders?
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Marshal Game profile

Jan 25th 2018, 14:45:03

player who created so 1st gets 1st dips on goodies and then next player etc until its repeated until sos are filled or expired.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Captain Planet

Jan 25th 2018, 15:23:20

private market question - i know the size is determined by land but how long does it take to replenish? is there something that i can do to make it go faster besides spending money on oil?

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 25th 2018, 15:30:31

you get PM when you get a turn. the replenish is calculated on every login, or if you are logged in and acquire a turn. here are some senerios.

If you log out with some PM units, next time you login youll generate units, but also lose units from decay. if you stay logged in, every turn gained youll generate units and lose units at the same time.

if your PM is at 0 from buying out when you log off, when you login youll generate units, and will have no decay. if you are playing turns and you get a new turn, your PM will likely shrink from decay.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Xninja Game profile

Jan 25th 2018, 17:45:05

Originally posted by Marshal:
player who created so 1st gets 1st dips on goodies and then next player etc until its repeated until sos are filled or expired.

How does Country A with a SO of 125$ troops get beat by Country B with a SO of 124$ then?

I hear this can happen which is why I raised the question.
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2018, 17:51:40

Because country b placed his SO first. If the price is below either of the SO it'll fill whatever one was placed first.

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 25th 2018, 18:13:41

SO don't have absolute priority

A places for 125
B places for 124
C places for 123

units hit at 123 A gets the order if can afford it all or order is filled rest goto B then C

if order is not filled next units to hit at 123 goto B then C

it moves through the orders but first order in line gets first order big or small once it has gone through the queue of orders that have SO higher then unit it goes back to start.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Captain Planet

Jan 26th 2018, 14:53:24

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
you get PM when you get a turn. the replenish is calculated on every login, or if you are logged in and acquire a turn. here are some senerios.

If you log out with some PM units, next time you login youll generate units, but also lose units from decay. if you stay logged in, every turn gained youll generate units and lose units at the same time.

if your PM is at 0 from buying out when you log off, when you login youll generate units, and will have no decay. if you are playing turns and you get a new turn, your PM will likely shrink from decay.

so, i should buyout, logout, log back in, buy, etc

this might be a real obvious question, but where's the logout button? i have never seen one.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 15:26:11

no logout button in-country.

yes it is buy out, "log off" (aka close game window), log back few hrs later and buy out and then do something again next few hrs and repeat until set ends and before that burn oil to units and buy those.

Captain Planet

Jan 26th 2018, 16:15:34

k wow well, that's too much work lulz checking on the countries every few hours. for now i just bought oil and converted it. even tho i still spent quite a bit on oil, i was able to break my previous record.

next set, i will make my country fatter :P or stock oil

Xninja Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 16:40:37

Originally posted by drkprinc:

A places for 125
B places for 124
C places for 123

units hit at 123 A gets the order if can afford it all or order is filled rest goto B then C

it moves through the orders but first order in line gets first order big or small once it has gone through the queue of orders that have SO higher then unit it goes back to start.

So in theory if Country A has 200b cash to blow till end of set and placed a SO on troops for let's say $200, I know that's a lot of bank for troops but stay with me.

As long as the country keeps the needed cash to keep the SO alive that country would get every troop till end of set and country B and C just get buried?

This is how I interpret what had been stated here thus far. I also think that this is incorrect from what others have told me in chat and slight personal experience.

Example, Joe Blow has SO on troops for 135, he has mega cash stock. His SO will stand till end of set unless someone uppercuts him, yet I place a SO for 134 with minimal cash stock and still somehow buy my troops for 134 even though Joe Blow still has a SO for 135. How does this happen?
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 17:06:42

[quote poster=Xninja; 44482; 838199]

So in theory if Country A has 200b cash to blow till end of set and placed a SO on troops for let's say $200, I know that's a lot of bank for troops but stay with me.

nope, that wont work s/o rotate per sale of item aswell as being filled or running out of money

so say you have a s/o for $200 troops and captian planet does aswell, I sell 2 mil troops for 200, your country buys that but then moves to the end of the s/o line, the the next amount that comes up for sale within your s/o range goes to captian say its 200k for 200 then that order moves to the end of the line
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 26th 2018, 19:44:24

Originally posted by Captain Planet:
k wow well, that's too much work lulz checking on the countries every few hours. for now i just bought oil and converted it. even tho i still spent quite a bit on oil, i was able to break my previous record.

Well, you can buy out on say today, not log in for 3 days, log in, and youll have all the units w/o decay.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Marshal Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 20:10:46

mein capitan: you are supposed to have enuf money to empty priv market several times until set ends.

Captain Planet

Jan 26th 2018, 20:14:23

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Originally posted by Captain Planet:

Well, you can buy out on say today, not log in for 3 days, log in, and youll have all the units w/o decay.

oh no, i think i misunderstood you then lol. I thought i had to be logging more frequently. *slams head on wall*

Originally posted by Marshal:
mein capitan: you are supposed to have enuf money to empty priv market several times until set ends.

i dont feel like my country's private market would be enough to spend all the cash i had. Im so new and still learning limits and such.

I appreciate all the info guys :)

Marshal Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 21:33:43

can you or can't you spend all money you get from your stocks into your priv market units depends on your land and stocks and when you started jumping.

Captain Planet

Jan 26th 2018, 21:57:45

ahem, i fa'ed my smallest country so i wouldnt get the "the country is too big" message. The problem with that i realized is the low land, therefore small private market. I will change things next set. I am still extremely happy on breaking my previous 200mil record.

The_Hawk

Jan 27th 2018, 0:40:14

Good job.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2018, 16:34:12

Private market replenishment is 3 troops per turn per acre, 2.5 jets per turn per acre, 2.5 turrets per turn per acre, 1 per turn per acre. So, to calculate how much it costs to buy out a turn of your pm, its Land*(3*TroopCost+2.5*JetCost+2.5*TurretCost+TankCost)

Then you divide your stock by that number and you know about how many turns it will take to destock.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2018, 17:33:06

#whatamathgeek

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 31st 2018, 21:39:16

Originally posted by Xninja:

A places for 125
B places for 124
C places for 123

As long as the country keeps the needed cash to keep the SO alive that country would get every troop till end of set and country B and C just get buried?

This is how I interpret what had been stated here thus far. I also think that this is incorrect from what others have told me in chat and slight personal experience.

Example, Joe Blow has SO on troops for 135, he has mega cash stock. His SO will stand till end of set unless someone uppercuts him, yet I place a SO for 134 with minimal cash stock and still somehow buy my troops for 134 even though Joe Blow still has a SO for 135. How does this happen?
[quote poster=Crippler ICD; 44482; 838203]

nope, that wont work s/o rotate per sale of item aswell as being filled or running out of money

so say you have a s/o for $200 troops and captian planet does aswell, I sell 2 mil troops for 200, your country buys that but then moves to the end of the s/o line, the the next amount that comes up for sale within your s/o range goes to captian say its 200k for 200 then that order moves to the end of the line
[quote poster=Crippler ICD; 44482; 838203]

(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP