Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2017, 16:37:51

We've had wars of all sizes and varieties though I know you don't see too far beyond your own bedroom window. Just so you know, if you pull your head out of that glass of Kool-Aid there's a whole world out there.

This has nothing to do with LaF unless you guys want involved with a war with SoL. I'm trying to explain to Maki why he will not get a fun war or a friendly war with anyone due to the way that he handled politics with the other war clans of the server. Everyone here knows getting the small netting tags to war is a joke. Even when forced into it and having some moral justification the attempt to pool a bunch of small tags together doesn't work. There's like 30 other threads to talk about laf and elders on. If you want to comment on that I'd recommend those threads. If LaF wants in this war with SoL then this is the place to post.

I'm actually a bit surprised you guys got such heavy Elders blinders on that you fail to see the utter stupidity of this request. If you want a friendly war, you should contact a war clan and go from there. I think you laffers ought to agree. The trouble is Maki has burned bridges with literally all of us and we are all aligned to each other because we don't hold grudges with each other. We could easily war each other next set with no hard feelings. Stones would much sooner consider a friendly with us than fighting SoL again due to apparent bad feelings created by his actions. SoL will only get to war on unfriendly butthurt terms or they will hit a bunch of small netting tags. That's the dynamic they've created due to being all butthurt about how we all do/did business.

The only way he's going to get what he wants is to quit being a baby about things that happened multiple sets ago. Elders has long forgotten the last time SoL blindsided us. Same with Stones. And Stones has long forgotten the times Elders hit them. This is all in an effort to make this GAME fun for each other. It's as simple as that.

The server is way to small to behave that way and then get something out of a post like this. It's foolish to think otherwise. And in an effort to rectify that I'm telling him to quit being all butthurt about the other war clans and hit us up. If he wants a decent war he could easily have it. Trying to get a war together with tiny netting tags is a joke though. We all know that. Even Elders isn't that stupid.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 9th 2017, 16:48:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit