Verified:

Mini Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 21:42:10

Why the fluff did you kill me? i was untagged and did literally nothing to you.

I'm Deccing war with you from here to the end of this fluffing game. You packs of fluffs Have fun being suicided on every set.

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 21:43:39

They must not have liked your name, their feelings are easily hurt

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2017, 21:44:37

MD/RD restart with the country name "phucklaf", wonder why that got killed...
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mini Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 21:47:38

Because they Hit MD with no premise to this set and killed me any my restart. I literally made no moves to hit them hence i was untagged - If i was going to wait till end of set to suicide i probably would have named my country a little more inline with a bots name, pontius.

Mini Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 21:48:00

Originally posted by RLenga MD:
They must not have liked your name, their feelings are easily hurt

yeah because laf are little fluffes.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 2nd 2017, 21:50:11

Originally posted by Mini:
Because they Hit MD with no premise to this set

#19 was caught sending FA to elders and elders restarts thus actively warring against us, we did not hit MD, we hit #19, then MD hit us.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2017, 21:50:29

No premise to hit MD? You mean other than the FA to Elders?

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 22:01:58

Originally posted by Gerdler:

#19 was caught sending FA to elders and elders restarts thus actively warring against us, we did not hit MD, we hit #19, then MD hit us.

you guys defused MD's missiles 30 minutes before you did anything to #19

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 2nd 2017, 22:03:04

Nah... check again

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 22:03:10

we had active plans to hit another alliance where we werent outnumbered 37 to 4

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 22:04:45

laf untags did my bad 108 104 etc

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 2nd 2017, 22:22:02

We actively pursued a pact with you to avoid having to hit MD and didn't get it due to the same kind of delay tactics and subterfuge as you used last set, we gave you so much more time than you deserved and spied you every other day to see when your turns started building up.

This facade of a planned war with Evo is not very credible. You had every opportunity to make it happen by pacting us and not FAing Elders.

Stop making yourself seem like the victims when you instigated us with the FA to Elders and lying to us yet again.

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 22:29:43

we were not gonna war evo, only Marshal thought that

Vamps Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 23:33:48

LaF's netting strategy lately is to convince as many people as possible to suicide on them until the game shuts down. Nothing to see here, everything WAI.

Hash Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 23:53:23

You are right Vamps, LaF convinced Elders, and MD people to suicide on them every set just by performing good netting as always. And every time this lead to war they got OWNED because they suck at it and both Dragon and you know it.

The question is what in hell are you guys doing with a bunch of suicide degenerate losers?

Instead of improving them you got the down road and started looking like them.. in hopeless little countries unable to fight back.

You are losing interest it seems..

Vamps Game profile

Dec 3rd 2017, 0:28:10

Hash! I didn't know you were back. Hope all is well.

I hit LaF last set because of what they did to the MDers. I hit them this set because they hit me. I'm sure I'll hit them next set because they'll hit me again.

The new regime in LaF loves to play the victim while refusing to take any responsibility for anything they do that pisses people off. You call people suiciders while harboring suiciders and cheaters in your own alliance.

The question is what in hell are you guys doing with a bunch of suicide degenerate losers?

Edited By: Vamps on Dec 3rd 2017, 0:31:06
See Original Post

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 3rd 2017, 0:29:56

If you guys really want to net next reset, you might want to ignore threads like this because your posts are likely only encouraging the remaining elders to screw your netting up next set.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2017, 1:45:09

#RIP, now restart and repeat!

Hash Game profile

Dec 3rd 2017, 2:14:41

Yup, back for a couple of sets or so. You know I love killing, but hey, as i said your side is dismantling because people are bored just trying to ruin other peoples fun and get owned at the end.

So basically you're saying the chicken made the egg first, or is it the other way around? :)
Seems you will always find a reason to screw with LaF.

RLenga, that will be happening regardless of what we do or write :)
Point is MD was 20% of SOL, and detagged just before SOL went to war for what? To WAR someone else and not LaF?
LOL! you are funny.

We left you a looooong time to respond to a NAP offer, you chose to grow, FA elders, ping pong TOB and join them once they would have no breakers left.

Grow a pair and sign a NAP, stop suiciding and enjoy the game in other ways..
..or set up for a prearranged war with some nice rulez,

pussies!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 3rd 2017, 2:46:52

Originally posted by Hash:
Yup, back for a couple of sets or so

!
This will be epic. And I will hold you to that! :)

Without you I would have had to fight not to kill #13 all on my own, all set, would have probably ended up FAing him even. :)

Edited By: Gerdler on Dec 3rd 2017, 2:50:59

Suncrusher Game profile

Dec 3rd 2017, 4:25:18

Last set, you had it coming and you knew it was coming. Next time, don't be fluffs. You can call it suiciding if you want but it was not a random act just to fluff up your netting.

This set, the 5 of us were still debating what to do when you had your untagged multies defuse our missiles. Some of us may have ended up tagging out and warring you but others had no plans to do so.

Why so butthurt this set though? You guys had Elders way outnumbered and had the FS.

Save the butthurt for another set where you guys try to net, fluff someone else over and then have to deal with 3-5 missile stocked war countries again.

tl;dr: Don't be fluffs.

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 3rd 2017, 5:07:22

Yup, back for a couple of sets or so. You know I love killing, but hey, as i said your side is dismantling because people are bored just trying to ruin other peoples fun and get owned at the end.

So basically you're saying the chicken made the egg first, or is it the other way around? :)

RLenga, that will be happening regardless of what we do or write :)
Point is MD was 20% of SOL, and detagged just before SOL went to war for what? To WAR someone else and not LaF?
LOL! you are funny.

We left you a looooong time to respond to a NAP offer, you chose to grow, FA elders, ping pong TOB and join them once they would have no breakers left.

Grow a pair and sign a NAP, stop suiciding and enjoy the game in other ways..
..or set up for a prearranged war with some nice rulez,

pussies!

Well said Hash :)
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Vamps Game profile

Dec 3rd 2017, 6:30:39

Despite Ingle being a slimy little fluff, I've never screwed with LaF before. There used to be a lot of people over there I liked.

You started screwing with me and my friends, and now you all whine when we screw you back.

You aren't ever going to net again until you stop acting like fluffs. I don't know why you all find this so hard to understand.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2017, 14:40:26

Originally posted by Suncrusher:
Last set, you had it coming and you knew it was coming. Next time, don't be fluffs. You can call it suiciding if you want but it was not a random act just to fluff up your netting.
Haha, this coming from people in a clan that declared war on the entire server just the set before. "Had it coming" "don't be fluffs." Brilliant.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2017, 21:11:16

Originally posted by Suncrusher:

This set, the 5 of us were still debating what to do when you had your untagged multies defuse our missiles.

You have proof of those multies?
Don of LaF

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 3rd 2017, 21:33:47

Originally posted by RLenga MD:

you guys defused MD's missiles 30 minutes before you did anything to #19

Nah... check again

First hit on #19 was
Nov 08/17 8:08:59 PM GS DeathFromAbove (#25) (LaFx) plague (#19) (MD) Defence Held

Missiles were being defused on the other MD taged countries at/before Nov 08/17 07:04 PM
per msg's I sent TOB

[11/8/2017 1:14:02 PM] rlenga: we have no plans on hitting laf, nor are we signing pacts with anyone
[11/8/2017 1:14:31 PM] rlenga: pls tell your untag 104 to stop, and don't say that's not a laf'er
[11/8/2017 7:04:08 PM] rlenga: we need reps from you guys now
[11/8/2017 7:04:16 PM] rlenga: 104 and 108
[11/8/2017 7:05:26 PM] rlenga: you just screwed up our war with xxxx
[11/8/2017 8:32:36 PM] rlenga: we actually weren't going to hit laf sigh we were gonna hit xxxx
[11/9/2017 4:37:06 PM] Tobias Andersson: we assumed MD was gonna FS us

archaic Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 2:50:21

lol at the hacks using the tag MD as if they are even the stain left by the puddle where Sammy took a piss in the dirt 15 years ago . . .

In my day if one of my tag sent FA to a tag at war, the wolves would have internally killed the country within hours before it ever became an FA matter. Unless it was a deliberate play, in which case the wolves would have been prepping for war anyway.

I am rather enjoying the mounting tide of hatred swelling against laf, hopefully next set you guys will actually mount some sort of resistance against the dons. So - are you gonna bite something lil doggies or are you just gonna bark? I hear TEQ is making a comeback if things don't work out for you here
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Dissident Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 3:55:38

bonus

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2017, 17:52:04

Steeeeerike!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

JamesBond007 Game profile

Dec 5th 2017, 10:01:18

bonus post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 5th 2017, 22:11:53

I remember i was banned in an irc news channel for cursing at mod or something like that named primeval. But its okay for mini to curse at an entire tag and nothing happens. Get mini for us pang.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 5th 2017, 22:21:55

mini ain't 1st nor last to cuss whole alliance or team.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2017, 4:18:24

Iron got hit the same way. Ended up feeling forced to hit laf out of his netting. Likely because he had research pacts with his friends in sof. Didn't FA or anything. They didn't just attack elders. They attacked anyone we're fond of as well. It happens.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 6th 2017, 17:01:49

LuA and Ironx started 3 KRs, 2 of which converted into kills, and sent their missiles on LaF before we started killing them.

Why do you try to make up stuff all the time Derrick? Or do you actually believe it?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2017, 17:43:55

Are you seriously implying that #480 is his original? You're right. #480 and the tag lua hit you first. But #480 is not an original bro. Like its probably 150 numbers away from being an original. I'm talking about the original. Not the one tagged lua. Talking to you is tiresome.

He must know some hack where he gets to start at 1.5m nw.

For the record, the original was killed before it even touched laf but like i said. It was allied to a couple Sof members tagged elders. First restart was ab'd by an untagged who later tagged laf, then he was farmed and after retalling was killed. The third restart is the one that finally joined our warchats and tagged lua. But I mean, w/e. I think its just a casualty of war. I did say that it happens did I not?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 6th 2017, 18:11:43
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 6th 2017, 18:28:20

I don't know which was his original, but if it was allied to people that were at war with us and we hit it first I call that good target selection. :)

Eva and LuA were both intended to be left alone. We were mistaken in both cases.

If we did hit something that we were not supposed to please inform us of the number so we can do better. It sounds like that was not the case this time as he was allied to people that were at war with us.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Dec 7th 2017, 11:43:59

Personally the hollow accusation that we had untags and multies running around still hasn't been proven evident. Yes there were countries untagged during certain times of the war, but i believe that most quite tagging up on the other side as well. Given you have no valid proof to show that we run multies thats just ignored on a basis that you are throwing dirt.

Secondly, how do you know those two countries were LaF, many times Elders countries were killing pretty much anything we were hitting i mean just last night we ran a kill run and the kill was taken by an Elder's untag. Who is to say that they just didnt want to fluff with our stats. The fact you have no knowledge on this and have no evidence to anything suggests your about as worthless if not more worthless than the suiciders you so claim are LaF's.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2017, 18:07:31

Lol, do the warstats really matter in this war? Snipes are snipes. We've always enjoyed them. Just ask rage. We did sleuth on another thread that 104 is an imag member who wanted to suicide us. So good for him. 108 on the other hand was definitely an untagged laf who definitely hit md way before anything else with md happened. So you did have an untagged running around a bit. And the proof of that is in the pudding so to speak. 108 is named LaF and has also been claimed to be a laf member by numerous laf members and leadership on other threads. No point in rehashing that but you did say there's no proof of that, reku, and well......NUH UH! Proof of multying I don't see tho. I have my suspicions but as far as actual tangible proof. There isn't any.

And yeah gerdy. I don't think you could have known it was a planned netter. If I saw the same thing with the allies I probably would have killed it too. Not doubting the target selection at all. Like I said. Just a casualty of war imo. Elders chose to grow untagged and it put you in a position to try to guess which ones were the bad guys. You failed a few times and pissed off some people that weren't us. I think that's a product of the strat. It leads to some unfavorable consequences due to the duration of the war and people on both sides desire to grow.

I am curious to see (though I don't think I'll see it next set from the way gains talked to us in #elders) how this lot of laf would do at netting. I think we'd still see the tops grind out some decent places but I'd think anw would be down a pretty large amount. With all these wardogs back over there I think you'd be hard pressed to get a netting set regardless of our drama.

So laf is a war clan now. Whoopie. We should war with stocks sometimes. You are twice our size after all.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 7th 2017, 23:01:17

You honestly think me, vic, ebert, gains, relax, DP, ashe, elliot or anyone else forgot how to netgain because of this? :P

I get it you are saying the average member did.

A few things:
1. Last set we absolutely dominated total land and had the top countries in all strats til the suicide happened. How many sets ago was the last netting set before that? And you expect us to have lost a lot since just one set ago?
2. LaFers play other servers and net there. It's not that uncommon that LaFers lock out the t5 in express, usually LaFers get 2-3 t5s in primary and tag of 5 LaFers just recently took the team NW record after getting suicided by only one griefer.
3. We are more active than usual in war sets, activity feeds learning and it is also important for netting when it comes to fixing and refixing orders, finding targets and looking at the market more than just one time a day etc.
4. This set we still grabbed, grew and pumped techs the same way as before, just that some of the grabs were on Elders and a few hits were done in between. Efficiency in war and wargaining has many parallells with efficiency in netting.
5. The Gerd shaming is a very effective deterrence from fluffing up once you had it once, and because many have had it at least once during one or more of the the war sets they make sure to never get it again. Netting is pretty much about not fluffing up, if you don't fluff up and you grab ok you will finish well.

Veritas

Dec 7th 2017, 23:02:41

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol, do the warstats really matter in this war? Snipes are snipes. We've always enjoyed them. Just ask rage. We did sleuth on another thread that 104 is an imag member who wanted to suicide us. So good for him. 108 on the other hand was definitely an untagged laf who definitely hit md way before anything else with md happened. So you did have an untagged running around a bit. And the proof of that is in the pudding so to speak. 108 is named LaF and has also been claimed to be a laf member by numerous laf members and leadership on other threads. No point in rehashing that but you did say there's no proof of that, reku, and well......NUH UH! Proof of multying I don't see tho. I have my suspicions but as far as actual tangible proof. There isn't any.

And yeah gerdy. I don't think you could have known it was a planned netter. If I saw the same thing with the allies I probably would have killed it too. Not doubting the target selection at all. Like I said. Just a casualty of war imo. Elders chose to grow untagged and it put you in a position to try to guess which ones were the bad guys. You failed a few times and pissed off some people that weren't us. I think that's a product of the strat. It leads to some unfavorable consequences due to the duration of the war and people on both sides desire to grow.

I am curious to see (though I don't think I'll see it next set from the way gains talked to us in #elders) how this lot of laf would do at netting. I think we'd still see the tops grind out some decent places but I'd think anw would be down a pretty large amount. With all these wardogs back over there I think you'd be hard pressed to get a netting set regardless of our drama.

So laf is a war clan now. Whoopie. We should war with stocks sometimes. You are twice our size after all.
Passee... watching "LaF does Elders" every set isn't as fun as it used to be... could we watch something else next set?

Edited By: Veritas on Dec 8th 2017, 4:34:19
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

akadeo0o0 Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 4:19:55

You honestly think me, vic, ebert, gains, relax, DP, ashe, elliot or anyone else forgot how to netgain because of this? :P

I am leaving LaF coz Gerd did not mention me specifically.

LF a clan for next set

Veritas

Dec 8th 2017, 4:35:53

Originally posted by akadeo0o0:

I am leaving LaF coz Gerd did not mention me specifically.

LF a clan for next set
I'm joining LaF because Elders sucks at net-gaining.
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 7:27:03

How come you didnt put my name in there gerdler? I know how to netgain, its just too much work. I could outnet anybody on this server if i felt like putting in a tremendous effort. Landtrading doesnt make you a good netter. Bot farming doesnt either. Its just a way to to supplement resources into an otherwise dead game. Basically our game is on life support. Whose gunna pull the plug?
Do as I say, not as I do.

sinistril Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 8:55:28

You've certainly got the record to prove it Lol

Syko_Netta
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mini Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 11:24:22

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
Personally the hollow accusation that we had untags and multies running around still hasn't been proven evident. Yes there were countries untagged during certain times of the war, but i believe that most quite tagging up on the other side as well. Given you have no valid proof to show that we run multies thats just ignored on a basis that you are throwing dirt.

Secondly, how do you know those two countries were LaF, many times Elders countries were killing pretty much anything we were hitting i mean just last night we ran a kill run and the kill was taken by an Elder's untag. Who is to say that they just didnt want to fluff with our stats. The fact you have no knowledge on this and have no evidence to anything suggests your about as worthless if not more worthless than the suiciders you so claim are LaF's.

Probably your old Pals, TC and Hanlong

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 14:02:50

To be heard, i was with Hanlong for one set, and TC i didnt see eye to eye with on a lot of things, thats probably why i used to war LaF constantly, beyond that i joined LaF as a vanguard to the netters there i did the same thing for IX and for xNAx, i mean i held a pretty impressive defends record in E2025 nowadays its hit or miss if im on that day. I love war, i love the planning that goes into each chat, but i also hate being the bully, when LaF warred SPERM i restarted 14 times and loved every minute of that war. The fact we were vastly outnumbered and still won was impressive in and of itself.

So Mini you can take your complaints and stick them in the graveyard of your country, b/c thats about as much as anyone cares about you or your comments.