Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 11:07:19

All day yesterday, everywhere i went by feet or car, i had birds flying dangerously close to me and doing extreme aerial moves. I was searching the bible and superstious rhetoric alike trying to find out what it meant. I found something that said it could be spirits trying to communicate some omen of death. Anyhow, last night jason aldeans concert was lit up and over 100 casualties in las vegas. 7 hour drive from me and 7 birds. Probably a mere coincidence, but i just couldnt shake the word "dead" appearing in my mind. Woke up at midnight and started looking at the news. Anyways, RIP.
Do as I say, not as I do.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 11:11:49

co·in·ci·dence
kōˈinsədəns/Submit
noun
a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.
"it's no coincidence that this new burst of innovation has occurred in the free nations"
synonyms: accident, chance, serendipity, fortuity, providence, happenstance, fate; a fluke
"too close to be mere coincidence"
correspondence in nature or in time of occurrence.
"the coincidence of interest between the mining companies and certain politicians"
synonyms: co-occurrence, coexistence, conjunction, simultaneity, contemporaneity, concomitance
"the coincidence of inflation and unemployment"
correspondence, agreement, accord, concurrence, consistency, conformity, harmony, compatibility
"a coincidence of interests"
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 11:14:34

I would prefer responses from open minded people. I know how to read a dictionary. Thx

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 11:45:16

But seriously, I don't want advice from spiritually dead people. I already believe in science too.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 11:52:07

then you are posting this in the wrong place try http://www.jesuslovesyou.com
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2017, 12:17:37

I don't know about omens, but maybe luck. Me and my brother are traveling the country and planned to be in Vegas for the weekend. Friday evening, we finally got here and stopped for food at the Subway just across the street from Mandalay Bay, on the other side of the strip. When we finished our food, my motorcycle wouldn't start. Tried for 4 hours in the parking lot to get it running and finally determined the problem, however it was about 9pm so we couldn't do much more until morning. Luckily, the Motel 8 was a minute or two walk away on the same block and had cheap nightly rates, so I walked my bike down the sidewalk to it and we spent the night. The Motel 8 is twice as close to the shooter's location as the venue he shot up, which is just a little further from us than Mandalay itself.

The next day, we couldn't find the part we needed anywhere, but there's a way to make your own. We gathered what we needed from various stores, and assembled it in our hotel room. We went out on the town for the night, gambled a bit. I lost $100 at the blackjack tables in the Monte Carlo. So it goes.

Sunday we woke up late, around noon, and got to slapping the part on but it wouldn't work. Figured out a few things we did wrong one by one, had to go out to get more fluff, but by ~9pm it still wasn't working and we decided to call it quits. Our plan had been to go right over to Mandalay Bay to gamble and drink for the night, but figured we were down on our luck so decided against it. We may have ended up at the venue too, we're both country fans and have been able to hear the damn concert every night, being right across the street from it.

Unlucky that my motorcycle broke down where it did, lucky that it refused to be fixed for today.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 12:29:22

Originally posted by drkprinc:
then you are posting this in the wrong place try http://www.jesuslovesyou.com
Thank you for this. I hope you cut out all the devil worshiping someday, I know you don't call yourself DarkPrince for nothing. I'm sure there is a link for that too, but I am unable to locate it for you.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 12:32:52

Originally posted by Zorp:
I don't know about omens, but maybe luck. Me and my brother are traveling the country and planned to be in Vegas for the weekend. Friday evening, we finally got here and stopped for food at the Subway just across the street from Mandalay Bay, on the other side of the strip. When we finished our food, my motorcycle wouldn't start. Tried for 4 hours in the parking lot to get it running and finally determined the problem, however it was about 9pm so we couldn't do much more until morning. Luckily, the Motel 8 was a minute or two walk away on the same block and had cheap nightly rates, so I walked my bike down the sidewalk to it and we spent the night. The Motel 8 is twice as close to the shooter's location as the venue he shot up, which is just a little further from us than Mandalay itself.

The next day, we couldn't find the part we needed anywhere, but there's a way to make your own. We gathered what we needed from various stores, and assembled it in our hotel room. We went out on the town for the night, gambled a bit. I lost $100 at the blackjack tables in the Monte Carlo. So it goes.

Sunday we woke up late, around noon, and got to slapping the part on but it wouldn't work. Figured out a few things we did wrong one by one, had to go out to get more fluff, but by ~9pm it still wasn't working and we decided to call it quits. Our plan had been to go right over to Mandalay Bay to gamble and drink for the night, but figured we were down on our luck so decided against it. We may have ended up at the venue too, we're both country fans and have been able to hear the damn concert every night, being right across the street from it.

Unlucky that my motorcycle broke down where it did, lucky that it refused to be fixed for today.
Man, that's incredible. You would never catch me at a country music concert, but it does bring some good looking ladies. However, that's a remarkable story. This was more along the lines of a response I wanted to hear. Anyhow, so what did you see? Did you stay indoors, did you see any of the chaos?

Soviet Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 15:36:44

Go find zack on irc and talk to him about it.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Marshal Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 19:18:30

zack as darkling/etc?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 19:27:16

I know its a bit whimsical. Anyhow RIP to those people in LV.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 19:34:33

Yeah thats a bit of a whimsical post. But no need to talk to darkling about it for sure. I'll look for a more grounded source.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2017, 21:39:11

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Man, that's incredible. You would never catch me at a country music concert, but it does bring some good looking ladies. However, that's a remarkable story. This was more along the lines of a response I wanted to hear. Anyhow, so what did you see? Did you stay indoors, did you see any of the chaos?

First sounds were heard right around 10:05. For about 3-5 minutes, we heard the sound and weren't sure what it was. I went to the window to look outside, and I thought it was gunfire. My brother thought it could be someone using an impact gun on the adjacent wall in our hotel, he didn't think it was gunfire because the frequency would speed up and slow down. Then we went outside, and it was clearly gunfire. We started listening to the police scanner. Moments later, I saw six police cars drive by. Watching from outside our front door for the next five to ten minutes while the shots rang out. We have line of sight not only to the shooter, but also to the concert, and we could see people start to run out of there. People were still filing out, running, for at least 30 minutes.

Ambulances were still making trip after trip after trip at 2am.