Verified:

LightBringer Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 4:51:09

Hey Guys! I decided to help my buddies out at LaF, and try and have some fun, in what has been a pretty annoying and boring set for me! No hard feelings though, I'm sure I'll die soon enough.

Just a quick note though, I totes forgot to tag over LaF before I made my hits, MY MISTAKE!
LCN has 0 interest in a war with you guys (or anyone), I'm completely acting alone. Those lame treehuggers want to net!
So it would be cool if you didn't involve them because of my blunder. And I look forward to finally having some fun.

Peace out!

Hello

SPARTACUS

Jul 27th 2017, 6:50:57

Lcn declares war on SoL and Elders

Funtimes

Killa_Syko

Jul 27th 2017, 7:07:31

LCN at war two sets in a row!?!? that must be a record

Jul 27th 2017, 7:30:06

Haha. LCN is not at war. I thought I'd dropped the tag a few days ago, evidently I had not.
Hello

Jul 27th 2017, 7:57:45

I would also like to point out that I was never going to hit Elders. My mate Derrick is there!
Hello

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 10:59:07

Well LB you are in LaF expect to be hit by elders.

As for LCN an LCN official should get in touch with me. This is a retag issue with tag responsibility.

trumper Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 12:00:23

Originally posted by Makinso:
Well LB you are in LaF expect to be hit by elders.

As for LCN an LCN official should get in touch with me. This is a retag issue with tag responsibility.

Kind of ironic to hear about tag responsibility given the nature of you all's war. Should you all choose to make a big deal out of this, then expect me as a thorn regardless of tag for a long time coming.

I know a leader has contacted you and that's fine, but I have no empathy, even in one of our player's screwup, for you all.

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 12:54:22

Why is it that, every time someone new joins the party, they always come for me first?

What did I do to you?!?!?

Marshal Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 13:00:24

you are so easy.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 13:45:03

Originally posted by LightBringer:
I would also like to point out that I was never going to hit Elders. My mate Derrick is there!

I hear Derrick mates with men and women and sheep......wrap it before you wax it

Y-NoT Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 14:21:37

I was told SC was head of sol. So they went for u first.

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 14:44:59

Came for the war, stayed for the head. Makinso is one hell of a negotiator ;)

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 14:54:56

well..... that can be read with different interpretations.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 27th 2017, 15:21:11

Originally posted by Suncrusher:
Came for the war, stayed for the head. Makinso is one hell of a negotiator ;)

knew it all along :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 15:52:22

Originally posted by Suicidal:

I hear Derrick mates with men and women and sheep......wrap it before you wax it

Derrick told me those were against his religion
*Splat*

iScode Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 19:26:41

I can verify this, I lease him the sheep.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dissident Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 21:08:12

isnt LCN responsible for his actions 72 hours after tagover?

Marshal Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 21:15:41

usually yes and police could also kill his country.

Jul 27th 2017, 23:16:41

Why is it that, every time someone new joins the party, they always come for me first?

What did I do to you?!?!?

Oh sorry Suncrusher! I just hit who I was told to hit!

But to be fair, you are the best... so, is it so surprising?

Thanks for the heads up Suicidal! Talking from experience?

Originally posted by iScode:

I can verify this, I lease him the sheep.

THOSE WERE YOUR SHEEP??!?!?
Hello

zygotic Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 0:23:06

Personally I'd let it go. I seems to be an honest mistake

lueticia Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 2:39:02

As for this lame treehugger I'm not interested in your little petty wars and I don't appreaciate
logging into my country seeing that some asshole has throw a missile at my country Jul 27/17 3:00:35 AM NM Yoda Humping Liberty (#422) (SOLxJAB)

SapphireAxe LCN

SPARTACUS

Jul 28th 2017, 2:41:53

You let the moron into your tag, who can't remember to detag 72 hours b4 they hit other warring alliances. youre lucky your country is still alive

trumper Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 14:25:05

Originally posted by SPARTACUS:
You let the moron into your tag, who can't remember to detag 72 hours b4 they hit other warring alliances. youre lucky your country is still alive

Funny, I'm not even sure we re-upped a treaty with SOL this reset. But after the hijinks with Md, I don't, for one, give much crap what you all think. Like I said before, if you want an enemy with nothing to lose for resets on end, let me know.

SPARTACUS

Jul 28th 2017, 17:50:23

Originally posted by trumper:

Funny, I'm not even sure we re-upped a treaty with SOL this reset. But after the hijinks with Md, I don't, for one, give much crap what you all think. Like I said before, if you want an enemy with nothing to lose for resets on end, let me know.

Threat from LCN.... everyone is scared now

trumper Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 23:40:18

I'm not threatening from LCN, i'm threatening for myself. You want it, fine, you got it. I always thought about what playing the role of Assassin would be like.

breeze Game profile

Jul 29th 2017, 2:01:21

That detag unwritten rule only applies for certain clans and not all clans, which is total BS

Marshal Game profile

Jul 29th 2017, 10:21:45

not that unwritten, it usually is in pact terms.

Slick Game profile

Jul 29th 2017, 16:32:47

I'm not threatening from LCN, i'm threatening for myself. You want it, fine, you got it. I always thought about what playing the role of Assassin would be like.

I wish I could like this or heart it or whatever those kids are doing these days.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 29th 2017, 21:11:40

Originally posted by breeze:
That detag unwritten rule only applies for certain clans and not all clans, which is total BS
Originally posted by Marshal:
not that unwritten, it usually is in pact terms.

and some clan posted retal policies. But mainly in pacts.

Since LCN and SOL apparently don't have a pact from what trumper is saying...and SOL doesn't have a posted retal policy...page is blank. Then the 72 hour detag issue doesn't apply.

Edited By: galleri on Jul 29th 2017, 21:18:00

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 29th 2017, 21:49:01

still police could have killed attacker if police itself wasn't more or less occupied.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 29th 2017, 22:12:35

still police could have killed attacker if police itself wasn't more or less occupied.

Still depends....
pact with terms...yes or no?
SOL has no retal page with retal information or detag info

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 29th 2017, 22:26:46

something something about power and the barrel of a gun

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 29th 2017, 23:17:40

Remember everyone..this guy is contact for everything, everywhere.
Gyno issues..contact Suncrusher
Problems with male plumbing..contact Suncrusher
STD's ...contact Suncrusher
legal issues with your ex...contact Suncrusher
Cannot figure out that rash on your foot...contact Suncrusher.

:)

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 0:27:38

That's right, just post on AT with your problems and I will send you a PM.

Originally posted by galleri:

Remember everyone..this guy is contact for everything, everywhere.
Gyno issues..contact Suncrusher
Problems with male plumbing..contact Suncrusher
STD's ...contact Suncrusher
legal issues with your ex...contact Suncrusher
Cannot figure out that rash on your foot...contact Suncrusher.

:)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 0:45:17

Still depends....

shouldn't depend on any pact or retal policy in policing case, non-warring side hits policed warring side so police kills attacker.

Taveren Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 0:51:53

Hijinks with MD. It's not like MD did you dirty. LCN hasn't had a pact with MD since April/May 2016. We were also pacted the prior two sets but both pact offers were made by MD. Prior to that, it looks like we only pacted when I made the effort to get in touch with someone from LCN. How can alliances run with out an active FA department then point the finger at anyone but themselves when there are no pacts or awareness of what could possibly be happening on the server.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

iScode Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 1:11:24

Still depends....

shouldn't depend on any pact or retal policy in policing case, non-warring side hits policed warring side so police kills attacker.

If you were looking at this purely as an FA then as there is no pact between the alliance said tag jumper leaves and the enemy of the alliance said tag jumper joins then the police have no authority to intervene and any request for police to kill said tag jumper would be outside of any policing actions.

If Police were threatened into acting on said tag jumper for their ally then they would be breaking any pact they have with the tag said tag jumper joined. If no pact exists then all they would be doing is making a diplomatic faux pas an setting themselves up to ruin their relationship of the alliance they attack.

So in summary, the only way this situation would result in a Foriegn Affairs situation would be if the alliance fighting the tag jumper wanted to force their police into taking action they legitimately shouldnt be taking, the other option they have is holding the alliance the tag jumper came from responsible, the only way they could do this would be by force.

Looking at this particular situation on its own however, any decent FA or alliance leader looks at the full situation. Given the fact they are winning the war by a clear margin, have no pact with said alliance, and the offending country came out publicly to apologise that it was a mistake they made, only a very unreasonable leader would hold the alliance the tag jumper came from responsible. The most I would do would be request that the member stay in the alliance they joined for the next set, if they came back to alliance they left the very next set, then that would be a legitimate reason to request repercussions.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 30th 2017, 2:08:37

Now I figured out what Marshal is talking about. LB was still tagged when he hit SOL, forgetting to untag. Either way, it isn't a 72 hour tag issue. It is another issue.

Taveren Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 4:23:58

It's a "LCN should try to make this right so they don't get jacked in the future issue".
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

SlashMD Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 6:04:19

Originally posted by iScode:

Still depends....

If you were looking at this purely as an FA then as there is no pact between the alliance said tag jumper leaves and the enemy of the alliance said tag jumper joins then the police have no authority to intervene and any request for police to kill said tag jumper would be outside of any policing actions.

If Police were threatened into acting on said tag jumper for their ally then they would be breaking any pact they have with the tag said tag jumper joined. If no pact exists then all they would be doing is making a diplomatic faux pas an setting themselves up to ruin their relationship of the alliance they attack.

So in summary, the only way this situation would result in a Foriegn Affairs situation would be if the alliance fighting the tag jumper wanted to force their police into taking action they legitimately shouldnt be taking, the other option they have is holding the alliance the tag jumper came from responsible, the only way they could do this would be by force.

Looking at this particular situation on its own however, any decent FA or alliance leader looks at the full situation. Given the fact they are winning the war by a clear margin, have no pact with said alliance, and the offending country came out publicly to apologise that it was a mistake they made, only a very unreasonable leader would hold the alliance the tag jumper came from responsible. The most I would do would be request that the member stay in the alliance they joined for the next set, if they came back to alliance they left the very next set, then that would be a legitimate reason to request repercussions.

And you should listen to this man that has been kicked out of most alliances left on this server.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 10:00:52

slash: who's that?

PraetorNLS Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 12:38:39

Still depends....

What kind of error message do you get galleri?

Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 30th 2017, 12:49:08

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:

Still depends....

What kind of error message do you get galleri?

No error..
Just a blank white page. Tried it on my phone too for ya, blank white page. In case you need to understand where I am accessing it from....wiki/alliances/then going to SoL in that listed and your retal policy.....which says to click "here", sends me to a blank ghq page

Edited By: galleri on Jul 30th 2017, 12:52:35

PraetorNLS Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 13:20:34

If you go to our page, SOL.ghqnet.com , and click real policy, it's there.

The wiki is outdated so I wouldt count on that for info..
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Mini Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 23:57:07

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
If you go to our page, SOL.ghqnet.com , and click real policy, it's there.

The wiki is outdated so I wouldt count on that for info..

perhaps we should update the Wiki link -> I know a lot of people still use it for Retal policies etc.

brujodale Game profile

Jul 31st 2017, 2:02:57

agrees with marshal omg

Jul 31st 2017, 5:31:36

Whoa whoa. Fellas, I think everyone should just step back and take a breather. I had no idea this would create so much drama! Honestly, if I thought people would get so cranky I wouldn't have joined in. My thoughts, LaF had been tagkilled, the war was basically done, the set was nearly over, I was bored, I figured SoL would be bored killing restarts, and I know some get great enjoyment from walling.
Also, one of the main things that influenced my decision was this statement in the war dec:
'Some of the tags out there not pacted or aligned to us that wish to war or join in against us this set to aid LAF and the others. It's okay we will hold no hard feelings or grudges no matter the outcome.'

Which I thought was cool. We have a FDP with LaF, but they didn't call us in because, as most can agree, the war was kinda bogus. So they netted, and I thought I'd hop over since it sounded like you wouldn't mind, and there wouldn't be any hard feelings, along with the other reasons aforementioned. My tagging over has done squat didly in the war, and I am now dead.
Those who know me know I'm not a malignant person, and my actions were not motivated by malice, I can be guilty of being naive sometimes though. I really hope we can just let it be.
Hello

Dissident Game profile

Jul 31st 2017, 6:06:53

i only have hard feelings in my pants. no worries.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 31st 2017, 7:14:08

So to make people stop flaming up about this.

Me and MAC had a small talk over this. SOL is fine with this tag over. (normally we don't accept tag jumpers into this war before you make your assumptions). I asked LCN to compensate #99 the troops only for the first run made on him. Because I don't want the individual member to feel left out of our tag protection. LCN has agreed to pay. We didn't threaten or force anything in this situation.

After that it's all fair game to us. We didn't ask LCN to kill/farm or do other stuff to it. Just to pay the reps for the first GS run made by LB.

As for LB, welcome to the party. Some friendly advise: If your intentions are what you posted it might be smart to contact someone before you do it, saves people FA headaches or possible forced wars your home alliance doesn't want.

Other then that move along people nothing to see here.

Makinso
-SOL Commander

Edited By: Makinso on Jul 31st 2017, 7:17:13
See Original Post

dragnars Game profile

Jul 31st 2017, 10:05:34

MD !

Eeehr SOL!