Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:44:31

On LAF, Stones , Red, Imag and OMA.

Some of you have publically preached the desire to see SOL netters bleed or die in last sets haywire.
Some of you accidently exposed themselves as LaF core allies (which caught you being in this mix).
Some of have just been natural SOL enemies for a long time.
Some of you have stolen tech from Elders and maybe even SOL.

Some of the tags out there not pacted or aligned to us that wish to war or join in against us this set to aid LAF and the others. It's okay we will hold no hard feelings or grudges no matter the outcome.

Now let it burn....

- SOL Command

Edited By: Makinso on Jul 9th 2017, 19:47:26
See Original Post

brujodale Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:47:06

/me humps Maki and drools... that is all :)

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:47:10

*sigh*

breeze Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:47:26

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me

henrik Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:47:47

SOL netters.....? Who stole Makinso's account? ;)

SPARTACUS

Jul 9th 2017, 19:49:30

Youre as bad as the Mud Dumpers

SPARTACUS

Jul 9th 2017, 19:50:03

Originally posted by henrik:
SOL netters.....? Who stole Makinso's account? ;)

He means Suncrusher

sinistril Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:50:22

"Some of you have stolen tech from Elders and maybe even SOL."

Pretty sure that's an alternative fact :P
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

iScode Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:53:02

you are still a joke maki (and a horrible leader, i mean really still scared to fs an alliance without an advantage? :D)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Makinso Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:06:38

I still luv u 2 iscode.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2017, 20:07:46

Don't report Soviet's new country name. It is a classic. He <3's you Maki

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iZenebas Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:19:52

SOL is overrated :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 9th 2017, 20:42:42

This wardec is missing
-a good video with explosions
-kittens..
-and a cookie recipe.
Martian will be along to confirm.
So the war dec fails.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

zygotic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:50:10

Still don't understand why red are involved

AtomicHellFire Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:50:55

Are you kidding?! RED have done nothing to SOL or elders, we are a new clan and we get hit on out of no where! You accused us of tech stealing and we can prove it wasn't! Utter BS! You've just created an enemy for LIFE!

Vic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 21:53:07

laf leadership wanted to renew our unap with sol and refused to break that when sof asked us to two sets prior. it's all good maki, but be certain that no laf leadership has made any sort of comments. as you know, me and tob have reach out in peace for some time.

with that said, we appreciate this war and hold no hard feelings either. let's not create more dramatic storylines than need to be drawn though :p

our issue is with elders ...
their total lack of any FR communication as we reached out for two sets. continued topfeeds and RoRs and then two tag kills in 2 sets in a row that quieted down a lot of what started out as big talk on AT and random flame attacks on laf from elders kids.

then after all that tough talking, being unable to match up 1 on 1 this set while still refusing any sort of FR communication seems childish still to us. all the while we kept an AT ban in place and even booted a member who abused it. never once did we make a negative leadership response on AT, we just did our work and beat them twice. kind of sad to us that they couldn't communicate or at least fight 1 on 1 after going silent... but we are just netters, what do we know about war? :) ... all's fair ...

again, laf accepts sol's FS

enjoy :)

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 21:55:53

Sol is still ranked too high!
And this is a surprise?
Now you're just chumps following MD

zygotic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 22:28:00

So Big bad sol why have you declared war on an alliance that is clearly new to the game?
You accused us of stealing tech, we shared the info we had on it (we were getting spied on too) we got no reply.
I messaged you twice over it as we were still getting spied on and got no reply.

Red is a new alliance we have 6 members, 2 have experience 4 are total newbies.
We don't understand what sol/elders have against us.
To me it's just plain old bullying and you know what they say about bullies.

So come on sol/elders explain yourselves

Makinso Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 22:32:38

Originally posted by Vic:
laf leadership wanted to renew our unap with sol and refused to break that when sof asked us to two sets prior. it's all good maki, but be certain that no laf leadership has made any sort of comments. as you know, me and tob have reach out in peace for some time.

Did I miss something vic? I've been back leading since this set. haven't played for 1,5 yeears.

Vic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 22:57:22

Originally posted by Makinso:
Originally posted by Vic:

Did I miss something vic? I've been back leading since this set. haven't played for 1,5 yeears.

I'm assuming so maki :)
We can hash out the communication details over private and we'll send you a log of all diplomatic communication from laf to sol over last three sets - nothing has wavered in that for 2 sets we have had a standing offer for any sort of pact on the table and reached out extensively to request the unap's renewal or upgrade from 3 sets ago.

Politically we had absolutely no problem with sol. We didn't mention sof's request to break the laf and sol unap of 3 sets ago to sol, because we felt it would just be gossipy and serve no long term purpose on the server. So that could be the first you are hearing of sof's request 3 sets back, but RLMenga and at least one other official sol head had multiples lines of request from myself and tobs (and maybe even gains but I think just me and tob) for continued relations and you should certainly have been well briefed on that.

3 sets back laf was deep in a netting set and lots of members put in lots of serious time to netting countries - only to be cowardly drawn into war by elders after Topfeeds and RoRs and non serious responses from elders' heads. Elders thought that even though they had already been at war, laf would be easily beaten apparently based on some assessment of us from planned war we didn't care to be in some sets before.

So we let all of our precious t10s go and tag killed them all while reaching out to stop the madness. They flamed and flamed on AT but never gave any legitimate head to head response in private.

We never posted on AT but sof went totally radio silent on us at pact renewal time - (we assumed something to do with us actually honoring our sol unap the set before - something to us that's essential for gameplay as somewhat mature adults, although warrior later said that he simply wanted to fight laf since en4 era ...so dunnno...) and then they tagged with elders while both refused any FR or head contact from laf.

They joined to hit us, refused communication - think your oldest ally drops you, joins your enemy, and refuses communication. You better believe we were throwing the first punch the next set. (Funny though that again we heard whining when ... after all ... we aren't even a war crew and we are just responding to the situation being forced on us) so our attack was simply a preemptive response to an openly hostile war team coming for us and us only and refusing communication, one part of the team being an open enemy and the other part being old allies recently turned on us ... maybe even worse!.

All the while sol respectfully declined our request (which had been made before any incidents with elders for what it's worth) for increased or renewed relations with sol ... so we were obviously disappointed in sol's not granting it but we certainly appreciated the mature response.

Laf doesn't hold any long grudges but we don't want to be topfed deep in netting sets when we haven't touched another tagged alliance and when we retal those topfeeds we certainly won't accept RoRs. It's childish it takes no time or talent and it wreaks someone's hard work over 45+ days with one click of a button. Pretty lame so we'll fight over it once ... maybe twice ... but after a while it gets boring and you WAR crew should look for other war crews in search of battles. We are open for peace with elders and or sol any point after this war

So we remain disappointed elders didn't come for us alone but have no problems with sol at all as all communication trails confirm :)

qcgoofball Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:19:10

I always consider LAF as one of the most decent clan on the server.

GL and see you on the battle field

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 0:04:32

I'm not seeing the reasoning here once again, probably because half of MD went to SOL. SOL you asked like a little fluff from daddy not to be rolled last set... You then come out of this set swinging like your backed into a corner?

Elders? You got rolled by MD last set why join on SOL?

Dissident Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 1:26:16

Elders didn't get rolled by MD last set. what are you smoking?

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 1:34:45

Elders was tagkilled by laf last set and then MD happened
*Splat*

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 1:35:32

Even after MD FA to Elders.

Don't forget that Iggy..

major Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 2:25:08

Cuban.... good god, you are a slave to SOL, you are unable to make a post without our great clan being in it.. thank you! you have actually made the forums fun again, you pop in, you dribble some comment about SOL, then you just fade away..... glad we have given you some purpose in life, man

Toxic-Tears Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 9:35:42

hmmmmmm.......

I disapprove of this thread
Toxic-Tears

AtomicHellFire Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 10:57:45

RED will never accept Sol or Elders cowardly actions this recent! No reason and no communication!

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 12:45:41

Yes, that was my mistake. MD did kill elders(sof) tag after your war. But LAF did war you kill you first...

maverickmd Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 15:08:36

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
Even after MD FA to Elders.

Don't forget that Iggy..

You mean the FA from the same people that then later tag jumped to Elders and fought against MD?

yeah those guys

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 18:53:35

Also last reset SoL had 10-15 fighters tagjump to MD to fight LaF. Let's not pretend like SoL didn't provoke a war. I would also like to point out that I was vocal in FSing SoL, I don't remember there being a "core" of LaF members who said this. I am not playing in LaF anymore and I have had access revoked. So what a bullfluff reason. If you had pacted LaF in the beginning of the reset they would have just netted and left you alone because LaF plays this game to net primarily. Your reasons are bogus, just admit, neither elders or especially sol can live up to the netting prowess of LaF. GTFO of town.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 23:15:28

I don't know any tag that has matched laf netting skills with a large player base. Omega and evo net consistently but with a smaller player base...

Sol even with every single other tag destroyed didn't put up a decent netting number with all bots available..

Sol has proven itself a top tier war tag. IMO elders has proven a pound for pound warring machine with their original 10+ members. As they have grown not so much.

As the player base has dwindled its been different with dynamics. Whilst I don't agree with elders decisions, tags like elders and imag keep the larger tags on their toes and focus off farming the living fluff out of small new tags.. Which used to be driving out of the game every set..

SlashMD Game profile

Jul 12th 2017, 0:31:56

10-15? That number is awfully high. It was 6-7 SOL countries that tagged MD, and as Maverick already pointed out 3 MD members (fully stocked and ready to rumble) tagged over to the other side shortly after the war started.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 12th 2017, 1:06:46

Well by other side you mean elders who was killing LaF while LaF was kiling MD for about 1 week and a half before they fully entered in the killing of MD as I would like to point out. Which is the main reason why MD wasn't tagkilled and others stopped restarting. What a bunch of counterproductive punks. 7/10/15 it's all the same, SoL still tagjumped players. At least when the blockwars were happening our side didn't attack clans weaker and lesser in numbers. The SoF I used to play in always attacked an enemy much larger and active and prepared for war. This new thing MD/SoL has going on is severely pathetic gameplay.
Do as I say, not as I do.

The_Hawk

Jul 12th 2017, 1:10:49

Sol netters is an oxymoron

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 12th 2017, 1:28:26

Originally posted by mrcuban:
tags like elders and imag keep the larger tags on their toes and focus off farming the living fluff out of small new tags.. Which used to be driving out of the game every set..

The bots solved this, not any clan. There is no longer a reason to farm tags that can retal you or your friends when the bots are 1/3rd of the countries on the server and most players don't even grab the majority of their acres.

SlashMD Game profile

Jul 12th 2017, 15:06:42

20/30/70 whatever furthers your agenda. Those MD detags were actively hitting MD.
The countries that tagged over to MD from SOL did so before the war started. Had you been paying attention it would have been obvious. Makinso has already stated the reasons why 6-7 SOL countries chose to fight alongside MD last reset.

The main reason MD wasn't tagkilled was because we walled (except Suncrusher, you guys were just scared of him)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 12th 2017, 17:43:51

How the hell do we even keep larger tags on their toes. Please explain that statement mrcuban, there is 5 of us

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 12th 2017, 19:11:03

Originally posted by SlashMD:
20/30/70 whatever furthers your agenda. Those MD detags were actively hitting MD.
The countries that tagged over to MD from SOL did so before the war started. Had you been paying attention it would have been obvious. Makinso has already stated the reasons why 6-7 SOL countries chose to fight alongside MD last reset.

The main reason MD wasn't tagkilled was because we walled (except Suncrusher, you guys were just scared of him)

We didnt want SC to get more walling medals
*Splat*

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 12th 2017, 19:32:16

:(

CGiboney Game profile

Jul 12th 2017, 22:37:34

Unholy Monks

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 0:51:29

Gallery it was reference more to when you had 15+ members, and Elders had the same. Sure you couldn't tag kill a top tier tag, but at least it kept them on their toes. You were a threat that meant their only focus wasn't just on farming small tags.