Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 18:59:15

The untagged suicider was planning to run his turns all reset untagged and just honor Arwen, had no intention to suicide.

The untagged country was grabbed by LaF, he retaled, and communicated that retal with the original country involved.

While they were discussing the outcome and actions to be taken to make things even, as the retal was pretty big(communicating with other members of earth community in-game, imagine that) Gogy decided to 10x tap him and 156 hit him 3x
Gogy also diffused all of the missiles.

Props to Tob for trying to resolve it before it got to where it got to, but his mind was already made up, unfortunately.

To come on here and blame this on greifers is ridiculous, LaF has been fluffing and crying for a decade to get more farm land, they instituted bots for more land and began land-trading. They hit a country that hit them back and then farmed the fluff out of him and diffused his missiles, what did you think was going to happen?

The nuber of times I have seen from the big clans, LaF included "join a clan if you want protection" "this is alliance server, if you are untagged you get no protection "

Well....that is a double edged sword. When you farm untags that will obviously retal, and have capability to do so, expect a retaliation. This was not a greifer, this was a guy playing his country innocently that got wronged by LaF and responded to it.

This is precisely why clans blacklisted players like iScode, Jayr, Jon, xninja, Hellrush. Because they did stupid fluff like this and got thier exposed countries ruined for it. This is nothing new, it was Gogy being Gogy and it backfired.

Even when he isn't tagged LaF, if you retal Gogy he threatens to have LaF retaliate if you do anything to him. Perhaps that should be looked into rather than blaming a country for being a greifer, which it wasnt, if you looked at the news.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 31st 2017, 19:06:54

Where was all this good drama, and posts and reading material when I was in the hospital. You all suck at having kept me entertained. LOL at least Elders did with a community fb chat for me.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2017, 19:14:35

whats a greifer ?

silly LAF >.>
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Ivan Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 20:18:16

# mdevol?

Suncrusher Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 20:20:48

#328 probably

iScode Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 20:21:49

pretty sure there refering to 150, not the country you are refering to. The sol country was well within its rights imo, i am constantly calling gogy a fluff on the laf forums. Infact I think laf should kill gogy

I am also only posting cause there is an enforced AT ban, and I dont stand for those, once the at ban is removed I will stop posting!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

justtaint

Mar 31st 2017, 23:37:26

They're not referring to #150.
SlashMD

iScode Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 23:42:26

I was telling mdevol that the laf people who are as he put it "To come on here and blame this on greifers is ridiculous, " is refering to 150, i dont think anyone is complaining about the arwen memorial country and his action, infact i applauded them.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Apr 1st 2017, 15:03:55

This is where I make a post about an AT ban and how clowns can't read anyways.

Mad propellers to trying to play untagged. I took a chance that the player restarted from the war and went afk after gogy was goggy. I got retalled, well beyond normal timelines of a retal but hey... I did triple tap ;-p

150 on the other hand is different. Luckily this wasn't a good set anyways and I had already lost 100+ turns to being afk. Gotta have fun somehow when you don't know how to net. Either way, I'm glad someone was able to use my land and stock, it was such a waste anyways ;-p

Taxation is theft ;-p
*Splat*