Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2016, 5:39:15

You did it wrong, ran out of turns then dropped your land to avoid getting hit....simply embarrassing performance...

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2016, 13:38:01

Thats what they always do except sometimes they just shoot missiles only and nothing else b4 deleting

Hammer Game profile

Sep 10th 2016, 14:51:19

Then a guy in 140 DR top feeds someone who will be unable to get a fair chance at getting their land back. SOS every week.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Sep 10th 2016, 18:43:19

So if someone is FUBAR'ed by a suicider it means they should stop playing the game? They can't make landgrabs because someone DR'ed them against their will? That doesn't sound right either..

clintonista Game profile

Sep 10th 2016, 19:53:46

Originally posted by Hammer:
Then a guy in 140 DR top feeds someone who will be unable to get a fair chance at getting their land back. SOS every week.

I do not get this concept of "their land". We are talking about virtual land here not real estate, not REAL estate.
These acres are all totally fungible. If you want more land hit a bot or a land farm.

Yet every week somebody who is currently in the top ten gets hit and then goes ballistic. As if by getting into the top ten they are thus endowed with the right to a weak defense.

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2016, 20:16:23

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
So if someone is FUBAR'ed by a suicider it means they should stop playing the game? They can't make landgrabs because someone DR'ed them against their will? That doesn't sound right either..

Haha if the top feeders is you im going to die laughing considering your post history

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Sep 10th 2016, 20:32:43

My post history? My post history only pointed out that farming bots is in most cases more beneficial, that's all. Most is not all cases. There are many dynamics to be considered for each case. This case is more so about DR..But why should 1 player stop playing their game or imposing a strategy because someone suicides for no reason? Can they not still try to finish the best they could? If anything, people should advocate a change to DR and how it works, or perma-ban people who suicide for no reason. Such things I'd likely support.

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2016, 20:34:49

Its really you??? HAHAHA

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Sep 10th 2016, 20:37:58

Also, no player is given a 'pass' to being hit because of how fat or thin they are. I know it sucks to be the fattest and get hit as you all love to do it to me, but it is what it is and one should 'defend their land' as you tell me. My larger point before was that in many cases being hit wasn't so beneficial to the grabber when considering all angles(be it bot alternative, retals, time left in set, strategy and so on), although a few have had likely small benefits in exchanging.

I'm not looking to fight with you or anyone about it though. I've already laid that all out before.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Sep 10th 2016, 20:38:29

Originally posted by Trump:
Its really you??? HAHAHA

Who said I was anyone Lol? I can't weigh in regardless of country?

Hammer Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 0:05:34

Watch it, dude. We are on the same side of the fence and have discussed it many times through in-game messages. As a result, I'm surprised at your response.

Originally posted by clintonista:

I do not get this concept of "their land". We are talking about virtual land here not real estate, not REAL estate.
These acres are all totally fungible. If you want more land hit a bot or a land farm.

Yet every week somebody who is currently in the top ten gets hit and then goes ballistic. As if by getting into the top ten they are thus endowed with the right to a weak defense.

Same to you, clint. As discussed many times, it's a problem (or a strategy) within the game where a country doesn't have a fair retaliation and you know what I am talking about. Just be an ass, and not a smart ass.

That is not my country; just an observation. BUT to confirm your point, I will go ballistic regardless of my rank on score list when given a reason, as many here will.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 0:50:20

Watch it, Hammer? I never attacked you...I asked a couple of fair questions...

What's this guy supposed to do? Apparently he can't take it upon himself to kill a suicider because he's already dead. Should he just not try to play anymore? Why don't we rid ourselves of suiciders and/or change the DR functionality? Even more importantly, why can't I be objective without people taking things personally?

Also, due to the bots impacts as of late on top of game-design, the C/I strategy 'requires' even more of a buttload of land to compete to win vs. techers, who need but 1/3-1/2 of the land since prices are generally so high and for so long. Since techers can get away with so little land and be competitive, when they do eventually strike a fat commie, they generally always end up on top. The bots/game dynamics could be tweaked to changed the land-needs for both strategies if the public so chose, or else we have to accept it. And believe me, I've been on the losing-end of that stick a lot, but it's just how the game is.

Hammer Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 1:00:08

Why don't we rid ourselves of suiciders and/or change the DR functionality?

That's the sos to which I was referring in my original comment.

clintonista Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 1:39:20

the bots have to stop buying tech in the last 18 hours of the set because otherwise it is just craziness.
$6k for tech with 18 seconds left in the set and they buy it, that has to stop.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2016, 1:52:34

the bots have to stop buying tech in the last 18 hours of the set because otherwise it is just craziness.

Too bad I am not fast enough to take advantage of that, if it's happening. I usually have to sell every thing for $1000 about an hour before set end so I don't lose it on the market.
Just shut up and have another beer

Qfwfq

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2016, 2:15:43

I've also only sold for $1000 for the last several hours.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 2:52:14

Why don't we rid ourselves of suiciders and/or change the DR functionality?

That's the sos to which I was referring in my original comment.

oh okay, then I'd agree. It seemed more so to be about someone topfeeding who was in DR, but the root cause would be suicider, yes. If I mistook you then I apologize. I'd vote for anyone who does that randomly like #56 for no reason, let's perma-ban.

What you say about bots buying expensive tech in the last hours of the game is true. Even if I haven't seen specifically $6k in the last 18 seconds I'd believe it since I could see bus/res selling over $7k in last 4-8 hours even in market history.. As a player I've also not attempted to sell at such prices and instead elect to take a quick cash-out like beer and Qfw, but even so a diligent tech player wouldn't have much left to sell at that point anyway and can take advantage of better prices with 4-8 hours left or so. Anyway the point is the bot's excessive buying is why techers are 40m+ with like 12k land; well over-powered.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 6:18:09

only one solution then.... we must uprise together and kill the bots oop!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2016, 6:31:09

I'm game!

Wait....

Coordination....

Meh.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 6:40:28

we do it out of mutual decision that we all came to on our own >.>

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Greaps Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 12:59:08

Instead of 1 hit, 1 retal ( and no other attack options ) it should be 2-3 hits per 12 or 24 hours. It help change the whole run no defense get hit early wait and last two days pump jets and retal garbage.

the Temple

Sep 11th 2016, 13:16:04

Originally posted by Greaps:
Instead of 1 hit, 1 retal ( and no other attack options ) it should be 2-3 hits per 12 or 24 hours. It help change the whole run no defense get hit early wait and last two days pump jets and retal garbage.

Boohoo.

Buy more turrets.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 14:39:53

Temple, I think we all know that it's practically impossible to outrun a retal if someone pumps jets while grabbing like mad on Saturday, just so he or she can retal the one who grabbed him or her near the beginning of the reset on Sunday. I've recently been retalled while having 7mil turrets, a large number of tanks, almost a million troops, and about 120% weapons tech by someone who I grabbed Thursday and had 2mil turrets and 8mil jets. I seriously considered RoRing this country, and I am seriously considering enforcing a 24hr retal policy to ensure that doesn't happen as much in future resets.

Edited By: NukEvil on Sep 11th 2016, 14:49:02
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

the Temple

Sep 11th 2016, 18:21:55

And then you ll get flattened.

You hit, you risk a retal. So what if they go all jets to get it.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 18:44:57

And if I get flattened, so do they. And I'm pretty sure the other player will care more about the top10 than I will.

Depends on how much time I have, really.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ratski Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 19:00:05

Why shut down all play with 5 hours still on the on the clock ? GDI won't let me spy or attack with 5 hours left on clock that sux's

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2016, 19:17:21

Because you touch yourself at night!

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 19:38:18

Originally posted by the Temple:
And then you ll get flattened.

You hit, you risk a retal. So what if they go all jets to get it.

lol this old story lol and nuk if you want to outrun a retal you need around a 20m turret defense to deter them.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 20:16:05

Why don't I just carry a boat anchor around all day? Maybe attach it to my car with a chain?

the Temple

Sep 11th 2016, 20:23:01

So get 20m turrets. Then complain.

Or dont because you're being an almighty birch

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 23:50:01

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Why don't I just carry a boat anchor around all day? Maybe attach it to my car with a chain?

it is a good idea actually the sparks flying will blind them when they are trying to catch up ;)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

clintonista Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 23:55:41

plus if you happen to hook onto a gas pump while fleeing through the local 7/11, you might get 1M views.

Qfwfq

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2016, 23:58:43

An earthquake occurred destroying 704 buildings!
An earthquake occurred destroying 534 buildings!

This game is cruel...

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Sep 12th 2016, 0:06:34

Nuk, I understand where you're coming from on Tuesday hits retalled on Saturday/Sunday...it's just 1 more reason why bot-farming is the way to go on This server. But even so, people like Clint and Temple will generally hunt you for big hits near end of set anyway, if you're a fattie lol.

Hammer Game profile

Sep 12th 2016, 0:08:29

@Qfw: That is pretty bad there! I recently posted somewhere, maybe in alliance forum, that I always get them in pairs like that, and it seems to be when I batch explore, cash, tech, build whatever.

Qfwfq

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2016, 0:14:45

The earth gods, along with some of the players, apparently didn't want me to score 50m. I see you :)

Edited By: Qfwfq on Sep 12th 2016, 0:16:51
See Original Post

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2016, 0:16:39

Originally posted by Qfwfq:
The earth gods, along with some other players, apparently didn't want me to score 50m. :)

Damn close though.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 12th 2016, 0:19:49

he was the fatty and I had jets was no earth gods guiding me -_-

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Qfwfq

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2016, 0:21:00

Yes, let the record show that drkprinc never wanted to attack me, but other people made him do it twice.

Message from DeddoriMetaruNidoru (#1) sent on Sep 11, 6:11
Report this message
you can thank the dummy commies for bottomfeeding me when I wasn't bothering anyone making me buy up ton of jets I wouldn't need.

Message from DeddoriMetaruNidoru (#1) sent on Sep 11, 19:17
Report this message
that was for buddy #43 you should tell them to be quiet when they help you, big mouths don't help ;)

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 12th 2016, 0:22:46

I didn't even build that land up but everyone knows idle jets are the devils play toys ;)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2016, 16:37:17

My post history? My post history only pointed out that farming bots is in most cases more beneficial, that's all. Most is not all cases. There are many dynamics to be considered for each case. This case is more so about DR..But why should 1 player stop playing their game or imposing a strategy because someone suicides for no reason? Can they not still try to finish the best they could? If anything, people should advocate a change to DR and how it works, or perma-ban people who suicide for no reason. Such things I'd likely support.

Next time someone goes in 200 DR they should hit you to see if u squeal. Its good for their game right??

Greaps Game profile

Sep 12th 2016, 17:45:30

Originally posted by Greaps:

Boohoo.

Buy more turrets.

It's not a boohoo I just don't like the game for encouraging this, if more hits between countries were allowed before opening up all attack types people would have less of a "free" pass. Anyone can still ruin their reset just to retal excessivly still, so for those who like that style of play its still available.

My objection is to the 2 hits = all attacks available, I feel it ought to be more, how many I don't know. Just more. Lets have a string of attacks and retals lead to war, not just two attacks separated by 1000 turns.

the Temple

Sep 12th 2016, 18:29:03

Why? The free pass you give them is your RoR.

Where does it stop? 3? 5?

You hit early, you take a risk. There's no reason the game should ring fence you or let you hedge.

Buy more turrets.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 12th 2016, 21:06:54

You hit early, you take a risk. There's no reason the game should ring fence you or let you hedge.

Buy more turrets.

I agree with Temple, in that the game shouldn't protect players from late retals. The players should be able to enforce their own policies.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2016, 21:10:35

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Buy more turrets.

I agree with Temple, in that the game shouldn't protect players from late retals. The players should be able to enforce their own policies.

Definitely.
(•_•)

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 13th 2016, 1:38:55

I remember a set i ran the name "Dont Retal My Hits" and people started grabbing me before i could grab anyone and sending messages like well i hit you first do i get a free pass and the such.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2016, 1:59:33

I played as "Kick ass and drink beer" once. I got my ass handed to me all set. Haha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2016, 3:09:43

LOL
(•_•)