Verified:

Colo Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 23:27:23

Apparently cam newton isn't even going to travel to Denver for the game. I wouldn't either. #1 regression QB!

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 23:43:12

Your post is as stupid as your jealousy.

Get better.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2016, 23:46:42

Cam is an outstanding QB, anyone that doesn't see it simply doesn't want too.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Heston Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 0:02:42

Football needs more career ending injuries. Less rules and less politics.
Its crap entertainment.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2016, 0:05:32

Oh snap!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 0:25:13

Jesus christ. Im on my period i guess. I gotta go do something that doesn't suck . sorry for fluffting here too.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 0:53:51

Oh man, looks like you guys caught me. I am totally jealous, I mean with a record of 48-35-1 he shares the elite QB status of guys like Colin Kaepernick, Teddy Bridgewater, and Brian Hoyer.

Whoopty fluffing doo. *spins my finger sarcastically above my head*

He will fall to 10-13th this season and become completely irrelevant within a few years. Be ready for him to become subpar again.

mrford Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 1:08:40

Yeah. It isn't like his stats have gotten better every year with records falling just as fast. Or that he only played 1 year of division one football. Facts are irrelevant!

As for his record, it is a team game, lol. But that is probably too advanced for you. Continue with your regularly scheduled butthurt!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 1:50:58

Butthurt?

How many rings does he have?

I do apologize but I don't have time to explain football to you. However, at the end of the season, when he doesn't even make top ten at the position, I will dedicate a couple minutes to find and top this thread. I'm giving you a whole season though, so I expect some damn good excuses...whoops I mean "facts".

mrford Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 3:09:43

Your arguments and points are those of an idiot. You dont like Cam, so he sucks. lol. Okay. I hate Tom Brady, but at least im smart enough to respect his skill.

Get back to me when you have something other than butthurt conjecture.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2016, 13:58:46

colo,

there is going to be a no fly zone over mile high for the entire year unless denver finds themselves an actual quaterback.

according to elway; Trevor Siemian is 'the guy' in the denver until Paxton Lynch, their first round qb pick is 'ready'

this will be the 14th different starting QB for the broncos since elway last played in 1998, prior to the stability that manning provided from 2012-2014 the broncos were a giant mess offensively.

So in summary, a guy with 1 career play (and it wasn't even a pass) is in a better position to start than denver's first round qb pick. seems like things at the helm of that offense are damn shaky to say the least.

i guess you must have blind faith in your team

mrford Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 15:51:16

He doesn't have time to explain football to you bro.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2016, 16:07:35

Heeton is a Raider fan
Catch me on ir c

lordkirby208 Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 16:22:01

Originally posted by Heston:
Football needs more career ending injuries. Less rules and less politics.
Its crap entertainment.

+1

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 16:58:42

Originally posted by ironxxx:

i guess you must have blind faith in your team

So because came newton is an overrated lil fluff who will regress and play back down at his natural level of mediocrity , I must be a bronco fan?

And LOL at using brady in a newton comparison. ford might just be as pathetic as romo fans still clinging to the hope of him being the second coming of jebus christ.

Not that it matters but I actually have Carolina winning this game. 2 fluff sack quarterbacks is going to make for a good defensive game.

archaic Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 17:22:44

My god Colo, you're like a stale meme of yourself man. You realize that you are acting like that guy that gives way too much of a fluff about stuff that nobody else gives a fluff about?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 17:29:37

Good to see you are still hanging down there archaic! How have you been??

mrford Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 17:32:00

Originally posted by Colo:

And LOL at using brady in a newton comparison. ford might just be as pathetic as romo fans still clinging to the hope of him being the second coming of jebus christ.

Where did I compare Brady to Newton.

Reading is hard. Analogies are apparently harder.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 17:40:01

Originally posted by mrford:
You dont like Cam, so he sucks. lol. Okay. I hate Tom Brady, but at least im smart enough to respect his skill.

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 17:43:08

And just for archaic, I will be back each Tuesday to post his rank!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2016, 18:15:30

Originally posted by archaic:
My god Colo, you're like a stale meme of yourself man. You realize that you are acting like that guy that gives way too much of a fluff about stuff that nobody else gives a fluff about?

http://i.imgur.com/Vgr719I.gif
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 21:19:39

Who's rank? Is Cam in the army or something? WTF are you even talking about man. You've gone full autistic muppet on us Colo, never go full autistic muppet man.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 21:34:03

Originally posted by archaic:

Who's rank? Is Cam in the army or something? WTF are you even talking about man. You've gone full autistic muppet on us Colo, never go full autistic muppet man.

Yeah not sure if you know this, but statisticians keep track of all the data during game play. So when I say "cam blows" I can objectively point to where he ranks (Teddy Bridgewater, CK, Brian Hoyer) and make a case. It's a little different approach then what you go with when you say "I think cam is good because he is super cute!"

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2016, 21:35:39

All I got to say is the Chiefs better beat Denver this year or I'll be pissed.

Also Alex Smith MVP > cam

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2016, 21:39:09

And also, manbearpig

mrford Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 21:44:18

You dont like Cam, so he sucks. lol. Okay. I hate Tom Brady, but at least im smart enough to respect his skill.

That isn't a direct comparison? If I had said I don't like cottage cheese but I respect it would I be comparing cam to cottage cheese? No. It is an observation about your butthurt. Not a comparison.

Are you that stupid?

Of course you are. Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 21:45:40

See I personally love meeting people like you and mrford in real life. Suckers that can't look at stats and over value teams because they are fans. Mrford says that cam has progressed every year, which is absolutely not true. cam had his worst season in 2014. You people are easy to fleece. Exactly why at my last draft party I put 500 on the table saying the broncos won't even win the west this year. I got a few takers on that because it was full of bronco fans.

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 21:50:29

That isn't a direct comparison? If I had said I don't like cottage cheese but I respect it would I be comparing cam to cottage cheese? No. It is an observation about your butthurt. Not a comparison.

Are you that stupid?

Of course you are. Lol.

With all the sarcasm in this thread, I am actually genuinely interested in seeing if you can figure this one out. I sorta feel like this is "The rocky Mountains are on the west coast" all over again though.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2016, 21:51:58

I bet u didn't lay 500 on a table

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 22:43:41

What are the stakes?

mrford Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 22:45:20

Colo is full of fluff. Nothing new there.

The reading diffenciency is a new one to me though. Suppose I overestimated him.

He has problems with tenses and analogies. Anything else?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

dagga X

Sep 7th 2016, 22:55:20

mrford is still posting on AT.

Life is going as predicted.

Colo Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 23:02:27

Colo is full of fluff. Nothing new there.

The reading diffenciency is a new one to me though. Suppose I overestimated him.

He has problems with tenses and analogies. Anything else?

I don't know why you mock me but I could care less. I have a dearth of knowledge.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2016, 23:19:23

Ford pointing out his lack of linguistics is low hanging fruit IMO.

Colo Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 0:15:42

Ford has always loved my low hanging fruits. Different strokes for different folks.

Link Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 0:21:42

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

elvesrus

Sep 8th 2016, 1:53:31

if you're going to compare cam to other qbs at least use ones with a real chance of starting games :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2016, 2:47:15

I thought this was a no fly zone game....17 - 7 in third quarter....not looking good for Denver....
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2016, 3:38:15

Oh...Oh....4th & 21 for the Panthers....4th quarter.....
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2016, 3:39:46

Flag.......oh no.......huge penalty against Broncos!
(•_•)

elvesrus

Sep 9th 2016, 3:40:43

come on cam, you need to get closer before wasting that much time

elvesrus

Sep 9th 2016, 3:42:20

full disclosure: I'm still upset cam got to play in the championship game against oregon with what came out during that season.

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2016, 3:48:40

I don't have time to explain football to you. Cam Sucks. Clearly.

6th season and just set the record for most QB rush TDs ever, and most games with a rush and passing TD. Compete garbage...

Oddly enough it is a team game though.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 9th 2016, 3:55:58
Swagger of a Chupacabra

The_Hawk

Sep 9th 2016, 3:57:47

Ouch. I like Carolina, but it sucks to see them lose two super bowls and now lose to a rookie qb.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2016, 3:59:09

Missed that to the left....oops! Good game though!
(•_•)

Colo Game profile

Sep 9th 2016, 8:22:49

6th season and just set the record for most QB rush TDs ever, and most games with a rush and passing TD. Compete garbage...

This is what I hate about the casual fantasy football player turned "nfl expert". cameron newton putting up fantasy points is exactly why casual players like ford and koheartsgpa think he is such a superstar. Fact is, cameron newton is a mediocre passer and when compared to the position of rb, is a mediocre runner. Give me a quarterback who can pass and a running back that can run. The NFL is a PASSING league and fantasy aside, this is why he will never play at an elite level. I am not surprised ford and koh still haven't figured that out though.

Forgotten

Sep 9th 2016, 10:28:34

NFL is not even a sport.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Marshal Game profile

Sep 9th 2016, 13:37:48

oh boy.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2016, 14:29:37

This is what I hate about the casual fantasy football player turned "nfl expert". cameron newton putting up fantasy points is exactly why casual players like ford and koheartsgpa think he is such a superstar. Fact is, cameron newton is a mediocre passer and when compared to the position of rb, is a mediocre runner. Give me a quarterback who can pass and a running back that can run. The NFL is a PASSING league and fantasy aside, this is why he will never play at an elite level. I am not surprised ford and koh still haven't figured that out though.

You are an Idiot. Have fun with that. The league already feels he is at an elite level, and your opinion will not change that. Your aversion th change and inability to think outside the box (because you are stupid) wont either.

Also, I have been a football fanatic for longer than you have been off your moms tit. It is WHY i am good at making money in fantasy football. That has nothing to do with this topic though, stop reaching.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2016, 16:12:53

Uhm....I don't do fantasy....I can identify talent when I see it, thanks for playing!
(•_•)