Verified:

Captain Planet

Aug 10th 2016, 17:23:50

I'd like to talk to you one on one please to see if i can get a dnh/pact for my tag Earth.

Thanks

The_Hawk

Aug 10th 2016, 17:33:02

Primeval is the head for Imp

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Captain Planet

Aug 10th 2016, 17:36:31

just sent him a message since i was talking to him two rounds ago. also sent sherita one.

i know bsnake helped me a lot as well so i sent him one too.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 18:40:07

Originally posted by Captain Planet:
just sent him a message since i was talking to him two rounds ago. also sent sherita one.

i know bsnake helped me a lot as well so i sent him one too.

Talk about a kiss of death.....

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 23:57:24

CP I know you wanna play solo and it can be done most times but getting pacts with the larger tags for DNH still won't stop someone who gets bored and wants something to kill, most tags pacts only require 72 hour tag liability period so someone could detag and in 3 days hit you under new tag without consequence
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 11th 2016, 0:18:29

Contact me for tko
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Donny Game profile

Aug 11th 2016, 0:25:52

CC Will DNH you all you really have to do is post (single man clan asking for DNHS on all clans) you'll get us all :D
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Captain Planet

Aug 11th 2016, 14:09:49

Originally posted by drkprinc:
CP I know you wanna play solo and it can be done most times but getting pacts with the larger tags for DNH still won't stop someone who gets bored and wants something to kill, most tags pacts only require 72 hour tag liability period so someone could detag and in 3 days hit you under new tag without consequence

:( well, hope for the best and i know there are good people out there like bsnake. i did lose a country or two the round i did play here. China was the name and then when i remade it i forgot the password to the clan lol so it stayed untagged and it got destroyed again. Poor china.

Originally posted by Donny:
CC Will DNH you all you really have to do is post (single man clan asking for DNHS on all clans) you'll get us all :D

i did something similar to that but Heston said to do this and people were agreeing with him so here we are now :\

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2016, 14:31:07

Waaaaaaaaaaah