Verified:

Warlock Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 16:19:14

How much WF tech do you need? I have some but not producing.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2016, 16:22:22

If I am really trying to make missiles I get it to at least 4%.
Just shut up and have another beer

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 16:22:56

Found a suicider right here, ladies and gentlemen.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Warlock Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 16:25:03

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Found a suicider right here, ladies and gentlemen.

LOL! Nope, totally opposite if anything.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 0:51:07

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 3:01:26

When mrford is really under attack for being a jerk he comes up with a post like this. No explanation or anything, usually just a formula that mrford doesn't understand himself. This is how he sucks up and tries to redeem himself for being called out as an antisocial clown and a fluffhead who despises the game, makes a mockery of the rules whenever he can by playing crap countries that help his buddies cheat by running "lotteries" where he buys out all their expensive tech like with CX Lae, and jumps on every thread to hurl abuse at anyone who says something useful.

If you hate the single servers and the people who play there so much that you can do nothing but jump in on our game and forum with your nastiness and try to fluff up the forum and the game, why don't you just quit the single servers and just be satisfied with being a moron who can't play for fluff on the Team server?

In other words, fluff off out of Express, you are not welcome, you are a stupid punk know-it -all who can't even play and have nothing of value to say so shut the fluff up on the Express forum. fluffhead.

There, I've wasted one post to counter at least 80 posts of vomit-making pus from ford.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 3:04:43

You are obsessed with me. It is disturbing, and your points are comically inaccurate as well as ironic as fugg.

I am not sure i have ever seen anyone as butthurt as you for such trivial reasons. Get over it you old fluff. You are free to ignore me, but you wont. We both know it.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 10th 2016, 3:08:58
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 3:15:37

No, I'm not obsessed with you ford. You are unavoidable. You join a thread where Celphi and I had a good set that we worked reasonably hard at at and came first and second and jumped in to scream abuse at us. Whats your problem you twerp? Go somewhere else where you don't bother people. You are obsessed with Cephi and me on this thread and the last. You had no decent country in the game. Your only purpose for posting at all is to be a fluffsucking fluff. So I'm responding on a thread where I have every right to speak and your right to speak is steadily diminishing every time you appear.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 3:19:54

Lol I am obsessed with you in this thread?

Okay. Maybe it is time for you to sober up again. Stop sobbing on my knob atleast.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 3:24:30

I'm sober. I enjoy the game and enjoyed playing this set. What did you do in Express this set? fluff all. You are a retard and a total goof with a motor mouth. Go back to you football threads and leave people who are here to play the game alone. Or expect to keep getting told exactly what you are and where you can go.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 3:27:07

All I know is right now you are following me around, not the other way around.

Why don't you go look for a thread where I said anything about you before you entered the convo. Have fun with that! You really arnt on my mind till you rage out like you are jow. It is fun to watch. You are a grown man right? Lol. You sound like you are describing yourself more than me right now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 3:35:50

It was a thread where you denigrated Celphi's achievement in coming first, a feat you have never achieved, and in which I had a good purpose for contributing because I came second and admired Celphi's skillful play in beating me by running a rep techer to take advantage of the latest bot programming.

What was your reason for being in the thread? fluffhead.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 3:40:06

If you click on search, enter the keyword getafix, and the poster mrford, the top 20 results are you following me and mentioning my name first. Including the thread you are talking about btw. You insulted me before I even mentioned your name.

I didn't look past 20.

Who follows who? I mean I dont care, I enjoy watching you flip out, but let's not make fluff up here okay? This thread is a perfect example.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 3:54:14

Lets see, there was the thread I started about Spirit and Led Zeppelin. You jumped in to make a condescending bullfluff argument without even listening to the song.

Then there was the thread about weed and giving up alcohol. You jumped in to say all kinds of bullfluff on that one.

Then there was the thread where Cerberus said you were deranged, I agreed, and you flipped out on me for hours.

Then there's this one. In each case you are jumping on my posts with your poisonous fluff and dogging me like a little puppy who wants to be whipped to get attention, not the other way round as you are claiming. I'm getting pretty sick of you if you can't tell. You have nothing of any benefit to contribute to the forums or the game but you have 20,000 posts of abuse burying the boards and have to jump in and insult me every time I post. Its tiresome, but if thats what you want to do, I'll keep hurling the abuse back you little attention whore.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 10th 2016, 4:06:00

Actually getafix, you attacked Ford first on this thread.

And sorry getafix but Ford does know the game, he has played in my tag in ffa many times and I've seen how he builds his countries, he chooses not to try in express.

You can't tell someone they can't play a server or post on a forum just because you don't like them.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 4:10:43

I did attack him first on this thread. This thread is right next to a thread where ford posted all kinds of insults about me an Celphi because we won Express. And ford comes here to pretend he's being helpful to new players by posting a link to the EEstats tech page just to suck up, just minutes after being demolished by argument in the thread next to it.

And if ford wishes not to try in Express, I would appreciate it if he would fluff off and mind his own business.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 5:44:20

yep this thread is totally about warfare

warfare in the forums!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 5:59:00

mrAngry is always sniping people on these forums. I have 0 sympathy for him. It's good to see people throw back at him the garbage he hands us.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 7:05:29

Originally posted by Getafix:
I did attack him first on this thread. This thread is right next to a thread where ford posted all kinds of insults about me an Celphi because we won Express. And ford comes here to pretend he's being helpful to new players by posting a link to the EEstats tech page just to suck up, just minutes after being demolished by argument in the thread next to it.

And if ford wishes not to try in Express, I would appreciate it if he would fluff off and mind his own business.

You attacked me first in that thread too. You are batting 1.000. I really don't care about you. You arnt on my fluff list no matter how much you want to be. You took offense in that thread and I didn't even know you finished 2nd. I didn't care.

In all your other examples you went on the offensive first. None of my posts were derogatory towards you whether you took them that way through bias or not. Seriously.

But I don't really care either way. I just care about the bullfluff you make up and try to pass off as fact. That is all. I am not a skilless player. We both know that. You have slobbed on my knob from informative posts before as well. I have also taught more new players than even still play this server. And i still do on other servers. Actively. Contrary to you and other non clan players think, the forums arnt the games only medium. You see one post and make the same assumptions that made you butthurt in the firstplace. Sorry you chose that mentality. It happens. But don't make fluff up.

I am an asshole, but you are a butthurt drama queen with a bloated self importance to rival mine. Accept it. You like this fluff just as much as I do else you would just shut the fluff up and ignore me.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 10th 2016, 7:33:50
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 7:26:34

Originally posted by Celphi:
mrAngry is always sniping people on these forums. I have 0 sympathy for him. It's good to see people throw back at him the garbage he hands us.

I am devastated I don't have your sympathy.

If Scott is my shadow, what are you and getafix?

This is fun.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 7:34:08

Yep, I'm an asshole mrford, and I have had enough of you. You are a sick, overposting, insulting little arrogant American fluffhead. I can't read anything on these boards without running into your poisonous crap, and I think you should head back to the hole you crawled out of and stick your fluff up your ass after you take some vicegrips and stretch it from its 3 inches, because that will be more fun for you than asking me to suck it for you for the 200th time, and since I'm not a little greaseball fluff like you and you will have more success fluffing yourself that way.

I'm not "butthurt" in the least, its just your favorite word in your limited vocabulary. I am responding to your constant attacks of me and just about everyone else on these forums and the disgraceful crap that you post on a daily basis. You have singlehandedly made these forums one of the most toxic places on the Internet. If we got rid you, Scott and Heston the game would be improved by about 50% and I expect the game population would rise. Who wants to stay and read a forum where an arrogant little wanker like yourself is allowed to dominate the forums with an unrelenting torrent of profanity and suggestions of perverted sex acts every time they try to post anything? You are a sick little fluff with no talent for anything but insults, lies and taunting, its amazing you have survived this long if you are like that in real life. I sure wouldn't want to know you. I'm sorry I am forced to have to know you here because you never shut up and keep spewing your crap like an ebola victim spews blood out of every orifice. But i like the game so I will continue to put up with it I guess, but if I see you again on the Boards anywhere near me, you will receive a torrent of abuse equal to the fluff
you constantly spew, and I hope you choke on it you pisshead.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 7:36:10

That post is the definition of butthurt bro.

You are way too emotional over the internet. You need to calm down. Why do you make it so serious? Lol. Jesus.

You don't want to get that serious. Seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 7:40:31

Also, tone down the biggotry. Wow.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 10th 2016, 7:48:54
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 8:05:03

Every second post you make uses the word "butthurt" ford. Why do you love that word so much? As for bigotry you sound just like most Americans I see on TV with your reality shows and politicians, so I think its fair to say that your disgusting approach to communication is typical of Americans of a certain type. I'm not emotional, I am just sick of you and want to make that perfectly clear, and I will continue to do so because I have 18,000 posts of bigoted perverted lies and profanity to catch up with now that I am descending for a while to your level so that perhaps in your pea brain you will understand the low opinion in which you are held by any decent people who remain around here. By all means, hurl more crap at me. Maybe it will deflect some of your poison away from all the others who it would be directed at tonight otherwise.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 8:09:28

You make up far too much fluff for me to take seriously.

Get over yourself. I have.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 8:12:21

Oh, and

Butthurt

Adjective. (comparative more butthurt, superlative most butthurt) (slang) Overly annoyed, bothered or bugged because of a perceived insult; needlessly offended. Don't get so butthurt; it was just a joke.

You can't argue that. You don't criticize someone for calling a cow a cow.
Swagger of a Chupacabra