Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 12:21:46

Let's just forget the past and move on

Not a Doctor

Jun 22nd 2016, 12:27:18

Forget the past? You mean forget what you did 7 hours ago?

I was willing to give you the benefit of doubt to see if you'd play nice. You disappointed yet again. You don't learn, and you'll keep dying until you start to understand the errors of your ways.

Bsnake Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 12:27:31

idiot...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 22nd 2016, 12:28:58

yeah like they will let you live now

Edited By: Warster on Jun 22nd 2016, 12:31:32
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Bsnake Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 12:37:29

warster you are a mod... can you just ban him for being a wanker???
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 22nd 2016, 12:45:10

on the forum yes
in game no :(
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Scott Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 12:54:16

This is pure gold...

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 22nd 2016, 12:57:13

There are no pacts between lions and men.

You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Deano... The fool who thought he could take IMP.

Scott Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 12:58:19

Originally posted by Primeval:
There are no pacts between lions and men.

You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Deano... The fool who thought he could take IMP.

What is difference between now and later? He has always been blind, deaf, and dumb.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2016, 13:14:09

im even more confused in this thread..

so he kills a big netters country in IMP and then gets killed and he wants to stop the fight when it just kicks off?

Apollyon

Jun 22nd 2016, 13:15:32

Best advice I can give you, macdaddy.

░██████░░░███████░░█░░░░░█░░██████░░░░░░░░█████░░░█░░░░░░█░░███████░░██████░░░█░█░█░
░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░██░░░░█░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░█░
░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░░░█░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░█░
░██████░░░██████░░░█░░█░░█░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░░█░░░██████░░░██████░░░█░█░█░
░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░█░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░█░█░█░
░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░██░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░
░██████░░░███████░░█░░░░░█░░██████░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██░░░░░███████░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░█░
Το όνομά μου είναι ο Ἀπολλύων

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 13:15:45

Yeah this is same as every set he plays.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 13:55:28

You want a CF with everyone? It's only been about 7 hours! At least stick with it for 24 hours..
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 14:01:02

The Bigger they are..The harder the fall.

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 14:24:39

not a hard fall for him then.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Apollyon

Jun 22nd 2016, 14:33:56

Donny Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 14:35:26

this is pure gold
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 14:38:28

I just realized scott said the exact same thing.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 14:38:28

ICQ-105967052

Apollyon

Jun 22nd 2016, 14:38:57

Here's another one from KFFA 101.5 FM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2vOhM

mrford Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 16:19:16

Called it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BEN DOVER

Jun 22nd 2016, 17:19:32

Best advice I can give you, macdaddy.

░██████░░░███████░░█░░░░░█░░██████░░░░░░░░█████░░░█░░░░░░█░░███████░░██████░░░█░█░█░
░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░██░░░░█░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░█░
░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░░░█░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░█░
░██████░░░██████░░░█░░█░░█░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░░█░░░██████░░░██████░░░█░█░█░
░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░█░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░█░█░█░
░█░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░██░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░
░██████░░░███████░░█░░░░░█░░██████░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██░░░░░███████░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░█░

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2016, 17:24:43

Originally posted by Donny:

I just realized Donny said the exact same thing.

"Free For All Talk/Deano/macdaddy seeking a ceasefire with TMM IMP, Shhh, CC and XCIAX"

no chance kiddo, you had the chance to walk the hell away from the mess you made 24 hours ago, you didn't - why the hell not ?

Edited By: Akula on Jun 22nd 2016, 17:35:35
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Heston Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 17:48:39

U better get on a fluffing war footing and switch to democracy deano.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 17:59:47

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Let's just forget the past and move on

Dude are you serious? I let the multiple landgrabs go. Then you decide to kill my biggest country. I only wanted to mind my own business and net. I warned you about the whole server hating you but you didn't listen. I'll let it go and ceasefire because i have a fluff ton of rebuilding to do. What the rest of the server does is not in my control. Best of luck sweetheart.
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2016, 18:03:22

^ as she said

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 18:13:33

Your attempted kill on me ducked dude

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2016, 18:29:56

not really my kinda terminology, but "ducked sonkey sick" would be closer

Edited By: Akula on Jun 22nd 2016, 18:51:16

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 19:07:11

Auto correct. Who needs it

Heston Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 19:33:55

Keep in mind that vasoline does burn if macgrannys ass bleeds too much.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 20:35:03

Well, I made a note on who all hit me today and let me say that YOU WILL ALL PAY THE fluffING PRICE! And how come I'm not fluffing dead yet? You had all fluffing day to kill me and I'm still hanging on like a candle in the wind you bunch of incompetent morons. You call yourself lions? I am a lion, not you Primeval.... your just a a big group of malnourished braindead hyenas that ganged up on me because you will know what will happen if you let me grow. I will peck all of you mother fluffers one by one and you will feel my wrath.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 22nd 2016, 20:41:43

Heston Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 20:37:30

Well, I made a note on who all hit me today and let me say that YOU WILL ALL PAY THE fluffING PRICE! And how come I'm not fluffing dead yet? You had all fluffing day to kill me and I'm still hanging on like a candle in the wind you bunch of incompetent morons. You call yourself lions? I am a lion, not you Primeval.... your just a a big group of malnourished hyenas that ganged up on me because you will know what will happen if you let me grow. I will peck all of you mother fluffers one by one and you will feel my wrath.

Lol this bot is kewl

Desperado Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 20:38:39

Sounds like somebody's butt got hurt

pants antler

Heston Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 20:38:59

https://youtu.be/80rHyABCb20
Good bye norma dean

Desperado Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 20:42:58

Originally posted by Heston:
https://youtu.be/80rHyABCb20
Good bye norma dean

*jean

pants antler

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 22nd 2016, 20:43:54

I know you are but what am I?

Heston Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 20:49:12

I'm still hanging on like a candle in the wind you bunch of incompetent morons.

Goodbye Norma Dean--o
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
They crawled out of the woodwork
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the treadmill
And they made you change your name
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did

Edited By: Heston on Jun 22nd 2016, 20:53:37
See Original Post

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2016, 20:51:54

you will feel my wrath.

thats EXACTLY what got you into this crap WITH THE WHOLE SERVER

stop waving your twig in the air, drop any pretense that you have of knowing everything and LEARN like the rest of us had to - told you a number of times, why the heck don't you listen ?

in the meantime, enjoy a pineapple

https://media.giphy.com/...a/l3Hf3aEdClqPC/giphy.gif

Not a Doctor

Jun 22nd 2016, 20:54:21

Read Deano's first post and then his last post on this thread.

Pretty funny.

Heston Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 21:01:54

His about face takes 8 hours
Stay tuned for his/her next reconciliation thread.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 21:16:36

Originally posted by Not a Doctor:
Read Deano's first post and then his last post on this thread.

Pretty funny.
yeah I liked his last one too

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 22nd 2016, 21:20:56

Well, I made a note on who all hit me today and let me say that YOU WILL ALL PAY THE fluffING PRICE! And how come I'm not fluffing dead yet? You had all fluffing day to kill me and I'm still hanging on like a candle in the wind you bunch of incompetent morons. You call yourself lions? I am a lion, not you Primeval.... your just a a big group of malnourished braindead hyenas that ganged up on me because you will know what will happen if you let me grow. I will peck all of you mother fluffers one by one and you will feel my wrath.

Promises promises,

I did a few ops so don't forget me, you know my countries
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 22:09:19

I killed 2 and almost killed 3 more don't forget about me!

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 23:40:03

I can't believe you. Can't fluffing believe i sat in IRC for hours defending your fluff ass and you say this? Okay hunni paybacks a fluff. Just remember this fluff. I'm done trying to save your ass. Say your prayers sweetheart.
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:41:27

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

I can't believe you. Can't fluffing believe i sat in IRC for hours defending your fluff ass and you say this? Okay hunni paybacks a fluff. Just remember this fluff. I'm done trying to save your ass. Say your prayers sweetheart.

You were warned about him and ignored that warning. In your very own thread announcing your comeback. You even directly acknowledged the advice with gratitude. Just keep that in mind when flaming deano. Besides deano is almost a replica of your operations here in the not so distant past.

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:54:21

You were warned about him and ignored that warning. In your very own thread announcing your comeback. You even directly acknowledged the advice with gratitude. Just keep that in mind when flaming deano. Besides deano is almost a replica of your operations here in the not so distant past.

So right Heston which is why i feel for he/she. I been there unfortunately. Didn't want him going through that fluff. Guess you can't fix stupid
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Uncle James Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:58:14

I authorize a cease fire on macdaddy and his poor friend he talked into a suicide pact, friday at midnight> LOL HAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAHAA

WHAT A MAROON>

That is what happens when you pull on superman's cape>

We were asked to make sure you were tag killed before thursday and we always keep our word>

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 1:05:52

So right Heston which is why i feel for he/she. I been there unfortunately. Didn't want him going through that fluff. Guess you can't fix stupid

There is a right way to do all kinds of trivial fluff like existing in earthempires. I fear that you get this and will not be as much of a flaming target anymore. The warm glow deep down in the fluffles of my heart as you turn into a butterfly is another affirmation to your outstanding success thus far.
Now i will return bbqing dinner and drinking tequila. For some reason tequila mellows me out.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 3:15:06

Why do you keep saying he/she when refering to deano Aphrodite? Is it because you know that deano is in fact one of your accounts and you just can't bring yourself to calling yourself a man? I mean I just think it's totally weird. Since everyone else thinks he's a dude and your the only one who seems to be in question. We all have kinda thought that you and he were the same person. Now it would appear that you acted out so you would be more accepted. I'm not hating, if you came up with that on your own. That would be one of the cleverest things you've done. But eh, I won't push it too much. Not too mention. You all run the same rainbow country. I spied yours earlier and both of the ones that were in my tag. I also noticed that is how LoC runs all chaos strats. Not sure if that's universal, but I know you spent some time in LoC.

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 5:45:38

and the gift keeps on giving! I needed a couple of laughs!
Your base is mine!