Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 18:13:46

I think its extremely wasteful that CC and other clans will annihilate an entire clan with missiles, BR'S and G's while not capitalizing on their land. If CC and other clans are going to be that wasteful next set, I want to set up a contract where my next clan can go in and take advantage of that resource first, then you can send in the missiles.. This is Deano btw

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 24th 2016, 18:23:44

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 18:27:44

take a long walk off a short pier
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 18:31:04

Aww, are you upset that Donny clearly has you dominated in NW? There there.. You wouldn't even be In "The Game" right now if it wasn't for him. So be thankful for that at least.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 24th 2016, 18:34:43

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 18:36:37

Donny's pushing 1 country I'm hoping to push multiple, if I wanted to I could push one and compete for #1 but I would rather multiple top 10 finishes.

Furthermore, never have you or will you ever be a threat to me - I'll tag up TheGame next set if you want to 1 v 1 otherwise run along.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 18:37:54

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Aww, are you upset that Donny clearly has you dominated in NW? There there.. You wouldn't even be In "The Game" right now if it wasn't for him. So be thankful for that at least.

please explain what Donny did for me?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 24th 2016, 18:44:38

I'd keep on walking if I were you, raz. Stupidity can be contagious and this kid is terminal.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 18:48:53

Are you kidding me? If Mr.Ford and CC were not there to keep me in check I would have farmed your countries into the ground long ago. We all know how great you are at implementing a response when people invade your land. Just ask Chaos.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 24th 2016, 18:58:01

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 18:49:02

Are you kidding me? If Mr.Ford and CC were not there to keep me in check I would have farmed your countries into the ground long ago. We all know how great you are at implementing a response when people invade your land. Just ask Chaos.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 24th 2016, 18:57:44

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 18:52:32

double post ! you're buying this round at the bar ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 19:00:36

Are you kidding me? If Mr.Ford and CC wasn't there to keep me in check I would have farmed your countries into the ground long ago. We all know how great you are at implementing a response when people invade your land. Just as Chaos.

You grabbed me once and I retaled for more land, no idea what you are talking about. As for Chaos yeah they farmed me and ICD took them out but not because they farmed me because they suicided on ICD last set.

I don't see how CC/Donny fit in this scenario. CC killing GODS had nothing to do me. Need to get your facts straight you uneducated fluff.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 19:04:44

haha, I have a Masters in engineering at Queens University and i work at a Nuclear power plant buddy. Which is more than I can say for you.. Obviously. Now you ticked me off. I think I may just hide in the shadows until the time is right and launch a deadly assault on you, you pathetic fluff. I like how you said to me earlier in the set that you were going to have all ten of your countries in the top ten. Now your saying that you have a different strategy after you failed your objective. This was my first set keep n mind. Also.. Don't talk on my thread anymore because your pathetic.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 24th 2016, 19:07:54

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 19:13:56

haha, I got have a Masters in engineering at Queens University buddy. Which is more than I can say for you.. Obviously. Now you ticked me off. I think I may just hide in the shadows until the time is right and launch a deadly assault on you, you pathetic fluff. I like how you said to me earlier on the set that you were going to have all ten of your countries in the top ten. Now your saying that you have a different strategy after you failed your objective. Don't talk on my thread anymore because your pathetic.

1- You are a pathological liar, everything you say is a complete lie and FFA community is very entertained by that
2- Anyone who knows me would know I would never say I would finish in all top 10 spots, its pretty much impossible and if you had any knowledge/experience of this game you would know that.
3- You're a clown, talk a big game and run and hide

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 19:20:20

Since you keep editing your lies, what Power Plant do you work at?

If you went to Queen's (Kingston Ontario) and you work at a Power Plant I am assuming that you work @ CNL or AECL in Chalk River / Deep River. You know what funny, I can probably confirm your story if you DM who you are.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 19:22:11

How did I run and hide? The only reason I created another account was because Earth deleted my old one. I got killed by IMP and CC and it was too late in the set to start up new countries - Hardly running and hiding!

I am a clown? Ok big shot. I recommend that you run and hide next set or i'm going to make you eat those words. And I work in Chalk River and live in Pet. I have many family members that work up there that are Engineers as well. Not that I have to prove anything to you anyways.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 24th 2016, 19:24:19

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 19:27:28

If you have an engineering degree, they have vastly lowered their standards since I got mine. Vastly. You don't have anywhere near the logic required for that degree. Everyone can see that. Stop. Maybe you have a 2 year engineering technology degree and monitor a screen all day. Even that is a stretch.

At the very least, nepotism is what hot you that job.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 19:29:19

Logic? why is that Ford. Because I don't play by your rules? Its a game and so what if I goof around and break the rules. Is it really that big of a deal?

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 19:30:01

How did I run and hide? The only reason I created another account was because Earth deleted my old one. I got killed by IMP and CC and it was too late in the set to start up new countries - Hardly running and hiding!

I am a clown? Ok big shot. I recommend that you run and hide next set or i'm going to make you eat those words. And I work in Chalk River and live in Pet. I have many family members that work up there that are Engineers as well. Not that I have to prove anything to you anyways.

Its' because you are a pathological liar, and you make stories up in your head and post them here for attention.

Not for one second do I believe any of this, you have issues.

Ford he is full of it, probably lives in the area and hears stories and repeats them

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 19:36:31

Well, it's the truth and if you don't believe it that's your prerogative. Yeah, I know I goof around and act like a clown sometimes, but its an act. I like to stir the pot. Who cares. This is supposed to be fun and you take it all too serious.

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 19:38:25

Logic? why is that Ford. Because I don't play by your rules? Its a game and so what if I goof around and break the rules. Is it really that big of a deal?

It has nothing to do with following rules. It has everything to to with the way you grasp concepts and have an impressive inability to take instructions. Both necessities of a good engineer. You don't understand how many actual engineers play this game. We can smell your bullfluff homie.

You are simply full of it. Who are you trying to impress? None of us give a fluff what you do for a living. Stop bringing it up.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 19:39:38

Well, it's the truth and if you don't believe it that's your prerogative. Yeah, I know I goof around and act like a clown sometimes, but its an act. I like to stir the pot. Who cares. This is supposed to be fun and you take it all too serious.

You run around threatening players, telling lies and waiving your "pretend" degree around like people care - Your mouth is what got you killed this set and will likely get you your countries killed next set.

Don't get me wrong it's entertaining but the attention seeking is just sad - time to grow up.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 19:40:31

I am not trying to impress anyone. I am just stating fact. The thing is that my whole life I have to act serious, take instructions, be a mature adult, etc etc. This game is my release, where I can act like a goof and it doesn't affect my "job", "social circle" or " real life". Anyways, if it makes everyone so ticked off that I screw around on here I apologize. Ill stop. All the best on this set.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 24th 2016, 19:45:35

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 19:52:53

I am not trying to impress anyone. I am just stating fact. The thing is that my whole life I have to act serious, take instructions, be a mature adult, etc etc. This game is my release, where I can act like a goof and it doesn't affect my "job", "social circle" or " real life". Anyways, if it makes everyone so ticked off that I screw around on here I apologize. Ill stop. All the best on this set.

Nobody is ticked off, if anything its entertaining ;o)

Desperado Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 20:22:07

oh my head...

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Sherita Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 21:53:25

DESPIE!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 22:10:57

Originally posted by Desperado:
oh my head...

*humps Despie*

Chalk River - thats where the accidents were at NRX and NRU in the 1950s

Donny Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 22:47:32

deano i already forgot why you died.

cc doesn't hold grudges.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 22:50:53

Originally posted by Donny:
cc doesn't hold grudges.

not for anything small enough for Donny not to be able to remember what it was ;)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 25th 2016, 0:30:50

First off earth didn't delete anything , so deano your account is still there.

2nd don't lie, you made countries after cc and co killed you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 25th 2016, 2:49:53

hmmm must of hit lock when i dropped my phone lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 3:10:21

BAD WARSTER! that is mobile device abuse you have been reported expect apprehension anytime soon now.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP