Verified:

Heston Game profile

Mar 12th 2016, 19:43:39

Canada to allow 305,000 lovely Muslim refugees in 2016.
Enjoy machetes and gang rapes.

Oh wait. Im in commifornia. We already got a batch of 16,000 of the sons a fluffes. It hasnt worked out very well. Our sheriff doesnt know where any of them are or who they are. At least CAIR is here to strengthen the divide.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Atryn Game profile

Mar 12th 2016, 20:12:06

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 12th 2016, 20:26:30

thats ok Heston,Trump will send them all home soon enugh.

Heston Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 1:05:08

Lol
"Nobody puts children in a boat to flee their homes unless they are fleeing the mouth of a shark."

Unfortunately ...

https://youtu.be/Rks9jakallE

Its all about the free fluff. Free fluff or back to syria or whatever fluffhole.

Heston Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 1:20:25

Achmed Mohommed reminds you all to set your bombs back one hour this sunday.
Yay for science!

The Cloaked Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 1:21:47

canada's top source countries of migrants are china, india, and the philippines. traditionally migrants to canada are slightly better educated then the average canadian. consider as well that canada is already, depending on how it's measured, the best educated country in the world.

there have been a few immigration disasters that we have had(see: somali-canadians). but overall immigration to canada has been a controlled success. that's why we don't pitch a fit when 10k families fleeing war torn countries are allowed to move here.

we know it's no big deal and we can handle it.

Heston Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 2:12:53

Thats a stellar attitude. Hopefully you all will find the syrians and company less hostile than the few here that have been pitching a racial fit. I know my government believes the blood of the folks in san bernadino is worth supporting ungreatful mongrols. They certainly dont mind forcing me to pay for it either.

Atryn Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 2:28:44

Your hate and bigotry Heston are exactly the fuel they want. Your lack of faith in humanity is one of your greatest weaknesses.

Maybe you should meditate more.

BTW, the male shooter in SB was a Chicago-born gun-loving American. He listed target shooting in the backyard as a hobby on his dating profile. You'd have loved him if he'd just shot a bunch of muslims in the name of Christ, I'm sure.

Heston Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 2:51:53

Originally posted by Atryn:

Your hate and bigotry Heston are exactly the fuel they want. Your lack of faith in humanity is one of your greatest weaknesses.

Maybe you should meditate more.

BTW, the male shooter in SB was a Chicago-born gun-loving American. He listed target shooting in the backyard as a hobby on his dating profile. You'd have loved him if he'd just shot a bunch of muslims in the name of Christ, I'm sure.

It was good for him until he was swayed by his radical wife. Who was from fluffing syria. If you want to swallow that bs. He wasnt legally able to purchase firearms. His mexican brother in law purchased them, who is also a muslim. Lol.
Who the fluff shoots rifles in their backyard in the city? fluffin retards do. Criminals do.

Heston Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 2:57:55

And dont think sb isnt a gift that keeps giving. I get to raise their bastard child and care for it the rest of its damned life.

The Cloaked Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 3:08:14

meh.

i see your argument, I just disagree Heston. My personal experience with muslim immigrants are with pakistanis and iranians, not syrians. But those Iranians and Pakistanis I do know are much like any other people. I wouldn't keep them out of the country because one might go nuts and shoot up a place. My next door neighbour has shifty eyes too. I wouldn't send that old hag back to England just cause she might go crazy and shoot up the place as well.

Despite your internet bravado I'm sure you're the same. If you had a lost and hungry child at your door you wouldn't turn them away regardless of their religion or their skin colour. Ultimately you'd see them for what they actually are. You might be a cantankerous bastard, but I'm sure you'd do the same thing that any other normal human would do.

And despite the news, most of these immigrants coming to canada from syria are families with children.

En4cer Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 3:44:45

Well put

Heston Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 3:48:49

I want to help all those people. I do not want their customs and traditions woven into the already torn fabric of western society. They dont like westen values. They like free fluff. They like the opportunity to change our laws and government to a throw back barbarian system of law. That has never changed.
How many eu countries are saying gtfo to refugees? How many arab nations are there that wont take a single one? I hope you view them as bigots also.
The solution is a safe zone in their country and not allow them to fluff our countries and economies up. Its hard to do when the people u want to help are completly closed minded and have unreasonable demands.
Instead we only allow muslim cowards fleeing war. While non-muslims are slaughtered and turned away. We are allowing genocide then bringing those seeds home and give them impunity. That imo is some fluffed up fluff. Esp while our warfighters need care and many are homeless.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 13th 2016, 15:27:57

What are you babbling about?

Immigration Canada announced they are going to accept about 300k immigrants this year. That is not 300k "muslim refugees". Most of the allocation is for the "economic" class of immigrant, aka people with education and training in demanded areas.

The next largest group is "family reunification". The allocation for refugees is in the 10's of thousands...

Assassin Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 17:45:52

yes, if we just keep the immigrants out, we can keep America safe and crime-free

*boggle*

Atryn Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 19:17:22

Originally posted by Heston:
Instead we only allow muslim cowards fleeing war.

Wait, you'd prefer the ones that aren't fleeing war? Like the fighters? vs. the women and children?

I find it hard to believe that if your family were faced with war - and I mean real fluff like the town next to you being slaughtered and the women raped and forced into sexual slavery - that you might, just maybe, tell your wife, daughter or even son / parents to GTFO and go somewhere safe. But then they'd be cowards nobody should help right?

Who the fluff shoots rifles in their backyard in the city? fluffin retards do. Criminals do.

Well, at least we can agree on that. We should definitely round up those folks and take their guns away.

The Cloaked Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 21:20:41

on hax's point - I guess I never followed up, but about half of Canada's migrants come from India/China/Philippines. And they are generally not Muslims. Of the next 5 largest source countries you have France, Pakistan, UK, USA, and Iran. Relatively few muslims come to Canada. Of those that come very few are refugees. Most come because they are skilled and we want them, or because they have family here already.

And of those refugees that do come(rarely more then a few thousand a year, though we have taken in 25k from Syria in the last year), almost half come on private sponsorship. That means that private citizens and organizations put up their own money(I believe the price is around $40k/family of 5) and take responsibility for accommodations for the first year and helping new refugees integrate into the community.

Finally, everyone is too tense about this all. People aren't bigots because they don't want refugees. But change is scary. And it isn't always good. I totally get why Germans are nervous about a million refugees. But Canada is surrounded by three oceans and the United States. We have had the luxury of choosing and controlling our immigration for a long time. And we long ago decided that allowing about 1% a year of controlled immigration is totally groovy. That a tenth of that percent will come from Syria worries most people not at all.

anyways, I should stop. A saying about arguing on the internet and the special olympics comes to mind.

Heston Game profile

Mar 14th 2016, 2:01:07

"Immigration Minister John McCallum says the reduction in economic immigrants is a “temporary pause” that will have minimal impact on Canada’s well-being and prosperity. "

Canada is taking refugees from Islamic State war torn areas. 305000 of them. Its a nod to the eu. Otherwise its a non story. Usa is only talking muslims from IS areas. Our hat is doing the same. Enjoy.

Atryn Game profile

Mar 14th 2016, 2:49:18

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
People aren't bigots because they don't want refugees.

That is true. But if you've been on these boards for any amount of time, you would know Heston qualifies for many reasons, not JUST his prejudice about refugees he has never met.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 14th 2016, 3:15:15

"Immigration Minister John McCallum says the reduction in economic immigrants is a “temporary pause” that will have minimal impact on Canada’s well-being and prosperity. "

Canada is taking refugees from Islamic State war torn areas. 305000 of them. Its a nod to the eu. Otherwise its a non story. Usa is only talking muslims from IS areas. Our hat is doing the same. Enjoy.

False, they lowered the economic class (which is still by far the highest) to increase the family reunification class. You don't know what you are ranting about.

archaic Game profile

Mar 14th 2016, 20:56:22

Seriously, if you guys would quit letting Heston troll you, these forums would be a a lot more enjoyable.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

victor victoria

Mar 14th 2016, 21:00:34

just so long as we keep those anti semitic bastard usgs racists out of canada, i says, so i says..

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 14th 2016, 21:17:15

I'm fine with Canada cherry picking the best refugee applicants to bring in while other parts of the world squabble. I dislike that there's a political bend to it and self-imposed deadlines and stuff that strain resources but it's not a huge controversy unless you have someone from Alberta as a friend on Facebook.

And as H4 said, it's a drop in the bucket compared to things like family reunification -- which, based on personal experience, is something you're more likely to get a rise out of people on if you're trolling Canadians. Or Chinese money inflating the housing markets in Vancouver/Toronto, the increase in families from south/south-east/east Asia moving into suburban neighbourhoods around big cities or goddamn Americans making me get a new goddamn health card because you keep sneaking up here to steal our health care with the old insecure health card. THAT INSECURE ONE NEVER NEEDED TO BE RENEWED!! Now I have to check another box on a form every 4 years. Thanks, Obamacare.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

victor victoria

Mar 14th 2016, 23:09:59

wow, rhe owner of the game spewing racism..

Suncrusher Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 0:19:55

Originally posted by victor victoria:
wow, rhe owner of the game spewing racism..

You're an idiot.

victor victoria

Mar 15th 2016, 0:30:18

a sentiment i myself freely admit, but good effort none the less.. ?

victor victoria

Mar 15th 2016, 0:32:31

and was that a no to getting drunk and hitting on transvestite prostitutes downtown, sun?? :(

Dissident Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 4:58:42

what racism?

Heston Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 20:17:21

Originally posted by Atryn:

Your hate and bigotry Heston are exactly the fuel they want.

So isis wins when i hate them. Hating muslim extremists laws and how they conduct themselves globally, makes them stronger.
I dont give a flying fluff about insulting "the good muslims". If one gets insulted because i hate people that rape, kill women and children then want to wrap themselves up with that... It only shows their true colors. I could care less about being the good muslims public affairs officer and preach about their differences. Especially when they dont pick up that gauntlet themselves.
But y would they when they have your stupid racist liberal sorry ass?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2016, 20:39:42

#idiocracy
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

liberal logic

Mar 16th 2016, 0:38:21

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.
~Aristotle