Verified:

humicroav Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 17:05:53

Pm me if you want to clan in the alliance server. I'm
ur mom playz erf2025

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 18:08:48

humicroav, if you're new here, you'd be much better off joining an existing clan first and learning the ropes of this server. It is brutal for new alliances. A small, new tag can expect to be farmed mercilessly, and then tagkilled if the members dare to defend themselves.

If you're new the game, especially, join an established alliance and learn from them.

Buch Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 18:15:50

Hmmmmmmmm interesting.

Are you in search of a supreme leader with outstanding people skills?

humicroav Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 19:49:13

I'm down to join any alliance. I never thought I could do it alone, but I'm impatient and wanna play now. I'll be joining the first alliance I can.
ur mom playz erf2025

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 21:17:17

For learning net gaining (peaceful play) I recommend LaF, Omega, Evolution, MD, LCN, Monsters, or NA (tagged as "Sodium" this reset). Of those, I only have firsthand experience with LaF, and they have some fantastic teachers in the alliance.

For warring, there are two premiere alliances. SoF and SOL. Neither are fighting this reset, but they usually do. I have firsthand experience playing with SoF and can tell you they are not only great at teaching you how to build a good war country, but also have fantastic organization and strategizing within the alliance so that your war country gets used to it's full potential (if you put the time in)

Message members of the tags in game, or just respond to the offers that are sure to be posted in this thread ;)

One more note: The alliance server has become a twisted perversion of what this game once was. I still recommend you play it because there are some great teachers in the alliances who will help you learn the game. But once you've learned, try the Primary server for more of a taste of how this game was originally intended. Far more competitive.. you're on your own there, but so is everybody else.

Good luck and have fun! And if you do have fun, please tell your friends!

farmer Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 2:32:53

if you wish apply here http://stones.ghqnet.com alliance stones, we war most sets.

postman Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 3:58:38

join the infernal elite...wait that was 2009
buch drinks heavily,just sayin

Atryn Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 2:08:01

Good lord.... we are not a netting clan.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 5:59:53

pls create another clan, we need more food.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Buch Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 14:09:40

I only drink heavily wednesdays

Gostkowski MVP

Mar 10th 2016, 16:12:12

Originally posted by Atryn:

Good lord.... we are not a netting clan.

:) Not sure who you play for Atryn... Which clan did I misidentify?

Gostkowski MVP

Mar 10th 2016, 16:13:29

LOL oops! Secret identity of secret identity revealed!