Verified:

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 3:13:17

or, and bear with me here, you arnt worth the activity.

also, every member of Heroes has posted on these boards in the last day or so.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 3:13:32

but, you know. whatever

Edited By: mrford on Feb 26th 2016, 3:16:29
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 18:22:58

It was supposed to be about honor and helping friends.
It is clear now that PwD has neither.

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 19:02:31

Your rainbow ass countries are boring targets.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 19:39:59

true facts
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

clintonista Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 19:54:53

ok moderator

it is against the rules to reveal the results of spy ops on the forum
that rule is clearly spelled out in the rules of the forum

both mrford and thunder have revealed the results of their spy ops show that we have rainbow countries

immediate deletion of their countries is for the good of the game to prevent future instances of revealing spy op results on the forum

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 19:58:17

we only posted the op of a country that was already dead....

that isnt against the rules. saying you are running a certain strat is also not against the rules.

stop being a fluff. seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 19:59:39

Originally posted by mrford:
Your rainbow ass countries are boring targets.

Originally posted by Thunder:
true facts

These illegal acts can not be condoned or encouraged. If you give cheaters an inch, they take a mile.

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 20:00:44

you are entertaining!

what are you going to complain about next?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 20:11:44

clintonista what tag are you in? I am looking for more land...

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 20:13:11

I would guess the tag we are killing. Which is why he is complaining so much.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 20:41:07

I am out of the loop what tag are you killing and are there any countries who are not in heavy DR left for me to PS?

clintonista Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 20:47:48

Superfly,
it is not surprising you do not know what clan they are killing because they have not attacked anyone, other than one guy who was just netting. Search the news in vain for any killing by PwD. Their only attack has been on the forum.

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 21:01:01

Originally posted by clintonista:
Superfly,
it is not surprising you do not know what clan they are killing because they have not attacked anyone, other than one guy who was just netting. Search the news in vain for any killing by PwD. Their only attack has been on the forum.

you know we have killed 3 of your 5 countries right? there has been no rush since you didn't seem to want to hit back, but instead continue to kill the netting tag you hit for some reason. Ironic huh? Complaining that we killed a "netter" in your tag (he was not netting, we arnt stupid) when you attacked a smaller netting tag that had no interest in war at all.

Also, we live in different time zones so getting everyone online at the same time to kill is difficult.

We have been killing the most threatening countries first. if you havnt died yet then you wernt high enough on the list apparently.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 26th 2016, 21:07:10
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 21:05:23

http://earthgraphs.com/...eb=wwn&warreport=Show

stats to dispel your bullfluff. have a nice day.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 0:23:36

One of those countries clearly wanted nothing to do with the first strike and was just a netter. You killed a netter who sat out the 3 on 3. After his country restarted he self deleted. Your lies do not cut here.

Only after you got called out did you do anything. As evidenced by your pathetic posts. Although since English is obviously not your first language I should not criticize your posts.

Edited By: clintonista on Feb 27th 2016, 0:31:47

Thunder Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 0:52:31

called out on what?? you want to talk about delusion?? your self delusions are very entertaining.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 1:16:54

I posted the OP of the country you are fluffing about. It was not a netting country.

If you wish to continue to lie, do better.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kat Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 4:35:20

One of those countries clearly wanted nothing to do with the first strike and was just a netter. You killed a netter who sat out the 3 on 3. After his country restarted he self deleted. Your lies do not cut here.

Only after you got called out did you do anything. As evidenced by your pathetic posts. Although since English is obviously not your first language I should not criticize your posts.

You assume the first thing we do is rush on here to see what pathetic thing you said next.... we don't. We actually - since we were in no danger of your rainbow countries posing a threat - took the time to save turns and coordinate. Why waste our energy on an opponent that only knows how to pick on unprepared countries?

elvesrus

Feb 27th 2016, 5:37:30

ok moderator

it is against the rules to reveal the results of spy ops on the forum
that rule is clearly spelled out in the rules of the forum

both mrford and thunder have revealed the results of their spy ops show that we have rainbow countries

immediate deletion of their countries is for the good of the game to prevent future instances of revealing spy op results on the forum

countries wouldn't get deleted even if they posted current ops for everyone on the server
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 5:46:30

Thanks elves. I will paypal you that $20 tomorrow!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 6:23:07

more like clit-O-nista

GeneralofRome Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 6:55:14

Superfly,

you know we have killed 3 of your 5 countries right? there has been no rush since you didn't seem to want to hit back, but instead continue to kill the netting tag you hit for some reason. Ironic huh? Complaining that we killed a "netter" in your tag (he was not netting, we arnt stupid) when you attacked a smaller netting tag that had no interest in war at all.

Also, we live in different time zones so getting everyone online at the same time to kill is difficult.

We have been killing the most threatening countries first. if you havnt died yet then you wernt high enough on the list apparently.

Basically what ford is saying...since your not dead your country is trash...your arguments are trash...and maybe you should stop spewing trash on the forums and go build yourself a better country :)

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 8:06:18

GeneralofRome is an experienced translator.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 14:03:44

So we can post spy ops on forums?
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 14:10:55

Originally posted by Makinso:
To keep things nice and clean on our forums we will be having some rules regarding to what you can and cannot post!!

Forum Rules:

-Do not post in game information that can only be retrieved by taking an in game turn(This means no spy ops, no military breaks, no attacking results etc etc)
-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.
-Mass swearing is a no go.
-No spamming.
-Be respectful at all times.
-MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!! INCASE OF DOUBT THE BOARDMODS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.
-Please note that posts can also be deleted by the intention of the post even if the posts not breaks any of the above mentioned rules.
-Don't be a pest (this includes such things as topping ancient posts for spamming or other reasons)

Breaking of the forum rules can result in your thread/post being edited or deleted. Breaking forum rules multiple times in a short amount of time could turn into a forum ban. You will be banned for an X period of time which will be decided upon by the moderator team.

We thank you for reading!
-The Earth Empires Team

I tried to tell everyone Elves wouldn't enforce the rules before he became moderator.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 14:22:52

I've posted update to forum rules thread since our current moderator failed to.

MountainYeti Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 14:40:15

The 1st spyop posted was for a dead country so i don't think its against the rules

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 14:47:25

Originally posted by elvesrus:
countries wouldn't get deleted even if they posted current ops for everyone on the server

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 14:50:22

http://i.imgur.com/IhzxRri.png

yeah, #28 was netting alright.....

you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive

And it was posted BEFORE he was killed.

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:45:57
vs
2016-02-23 04:18 the pillars of the earth (#43) [Heroes] Grunn (#28) [WWN] GS 3C/0F

If I were new., I wouldn't want to play either. Veteran assholes protected by double standard moderator.

Edited By: Celphi on Feb 27th 2016, 14:55:19

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 14:55:23

No it wasnt. Timezones are hard.

Your little tantrums are so cute. Watching you try so hard and still be so wrong. Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 15:00:05

Even so- it clearly states it's not allowed. There's nothing there saying exceptions to player's death.

The fact that Elves posted that you can post all current ops now is completely contradictory the forum rules.

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:02:21

Do you ever get tired of trying so hard but getting the simplest fluff wrong?

I dont really care what elves said. Dead countries have no rights.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 15:06:26

I know you don't care. If you read my posts you'd notice my thesis doesn't mention anything about how you feel. It discusses Elves ability to moderate.

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:11:46

Reading your posts is a pointless endeavor because they are always wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 15:16:43

Yup., [always]. So did Arizona have 4 QBs on their roster?

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:21:59

Semantical debates are a bit different than not being able to tell time or add and subtract.

But if it makes you feel better.... keep on keepin on! You are like a cute little team server mascot. Raging out and fluffing about the mods all the time. It is quality reading even if full of inaccuracies. Keep up the good work!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:25:53

For anyone reading this exchange, please keep in mind that Celphi is a great chess player with a proven high IQ and mrford is... well if you have read his posts you know what he is.
Remember that restarts are mirrors of the dead country. So by posting the op of a dead country you are posting the op of the restart. mrford has a long long history of believing the rules do not apply to him and the moderators have a long history of enabling that belief.

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:27:30

I was wondering when your Robin would show back up Celphi. You train him in the ways of being wrong and complaining extremely well!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 15:28:48

[mods]? You mean [mod].

You said my posts are [always] wrong.
And I posted AZ had 4QB & I was right. You were the one who posted a wrong reply.

If my few posts on Elves is raging., then wtf do you call all of your posts?

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:30:53

I said that the dude was your 3rd string QB. And he was when he played us. You also had a QB on IR. Meaning only 3 were on the active roster. None of that matters because we pushed your fluff in 2 years in a row now right?

Semantical debate.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 15:32:46

no team keeps 4 QBs brah. Lindley was your third string.

stop with the hyperbole, your credibility cant handle it

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:32:53

Look, I see you over there scratching and clawing for some affirmation that you arnt wrong all the time. So I am going to throw you a bone.

The sky is green.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 15:33:41

No Team keeps 4 QBs is wrong.

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:34:36

I said it was green....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:36:57

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 15:43:25

Thats what's so humorous about you ford. Your sole talent of identifying player's errors suddenly becomes handicapped when you're the one committing the errors.

How come you don't pardon other players with the same tenacity in which you afford yourself?

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:43:50

Green.

And you don't get pardoned because you are a repeat offeder. Like, serial. Cinnamon Toast Crunch status.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 27th 2016, 15:46:07
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 15:49:43

At least you're learning from me on how to use deflection.

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 15:51:37

You have taught me nothing, but entertained me well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra