Verified:

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 5:30:01

Heroes is returning a favor this reset. xBadx assisted killing a suicider with us last set. This set they were a shortened tag who were netting. WWN also had claimed to be netting. Tonight WWN blindsided xBaDx with a FS. thats a dirty cheapshot in our eyes. so we are assisting xBaDx

ActOfWar is busy with a suicider of thier own. so plans changed. so WWN you die.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Dissident Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 5:41:55

Can't argue with that.

clintonista Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 5:51:58

You can not claim the moral high ground when you announced 70 hours ago that you were looking for action. Geez.
You saw a 3 on 3 fight and decided to hop in rather than fight a full clan. That is not heroism that is abject cowardice.
Change your name to Punks with Delusions

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 5:54:04

Originally posted by clintonista:
You can not claim the moral high ground when you announced 70 hours ago that you were looking for action. Geez.
You saw a 3 on 3 fight and decided to hop in rather than fight a full clan. That is not heroism that is abject cowardice.
Change your name to Punks with Delusions

how is a tag with 5 countries hitting a tag with 3 countries a 3vs3 fight? lol

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 6:02:20

I'm starting to think clintonista is a Celphi alias.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 6:10:25

seems legit
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

cgr4 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 6:12:34

Confirmed.
cgr4

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Feb 23rd 2016, 7:29:24

Heroes prefer an 8 on 5 fight. Their courage comes from being much larger countries and having the advantage of "BLINDSIDING" a first strike. xBadx did them more of a favor than helping with a "suicider" last set, they kept them out of a fair war this set.

Punks with Delusions is a great description.

Dissident will you polish my apple, lick my boots and like my post too. Appreciate it.

Link Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 7:32:28

Punks with Delusions is a good name for a band.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

cgr4 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 7:38:09

What hypocrisy. Nonetheless, hypothetically speaking, if xBaDx decided not to counter strike and left it 1:1 heroes vs wwn, do you actually believe that the outcome would be different?
cgr4

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Feb 23rd 2016, 7:43:06

Hypocrisy?....and i quote "Tonight WWN blindsided xBaDx with a FS. thats a dirty cheapshot in our eyes."

cgr4 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 7:45:55

Your complaining about 8 vs 5 being unfair. Well, what is 5 vs 3 with FS?
cgr4

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Feb 23rd 2016, 8:14:02

Thunder

Feb 22nd 2016, 22:57:10
After hours of deliberations and debate, we have selected a dancing partner. We considered several teams, sorry to disappoint some of you, but, we have selected Act Of War. your tag was inviting, although Heroes vs Villains would have been a fun war as well. Mmmkay. ActOfWar you have 24hrs or so to earnestly get ready. ball is in your court. Lets have much boom boom pow.

OR...we could jump in a war that's already on.....against smaller countries.....and be HEROES!

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 8:46:21

You are fluffing because you decided it would be cool if you hit a three country tag who were peacefully netting. WWN also stated they were netting. We were like cool, we'll leave them alone. Then, for whatever reason, they decide, hey let's be asshats and go after this small tag and kill 2/3 of that tag that is also netting.

You want to hide behind a netting excuse to safely build your countries and possibly be untouched from any other war tags. Oh yes, let's be perfectly clear, Heroes is a war tag. Team is our war server. We netgain on alliance. Last set we mostly netgained for a friend who is with us. He just happens to be one of the best war leaders to ever play the game. xBaDx helped us out last set dealing with a suicider. We are helping them as you lot have decided to suicide them collectively as a tag despite them not even touching you at all. Under false pretenses was you given a pass by most of the teams. If it hadn't been us, it might have been another. we don't know, but given the situation and because of our past with them. We felt compelled to give them help as they gave us. Maybe you'll learn in the future to Say what you mean and mean what you say. This is no 3v3 however that dumbass' math is. It is not 8 vs 5. It is us Heroes all 5 of us vs WWN all 5 of you..(well, whats left.)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 8:49:49

Oh yes...one other thing. Where is your war dec?? I mean if you were exclusively fighting someone, you'd post a war dec to kinda tell the rest of us, hey we're at war, we respectfully request you leave us alone. Seeing how there is none, you were technically not at war and were merely conducting practice kill runs on unsuspecting countries. the fact that you did it to some peeps who have helped us before. Kinda invited us to do what we did. So if you noobs are so inclined to respond. I'd love to hear it.

Edited By: Thunder on Feb 23rd 2016, 8:53:32
See Original Post
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Link Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 9:00:05

Wasn't the "don't like x's" thread their war Dec?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 9:40:55

dont know, dnt care
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Link Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 10:19:30

Fair enough lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

clintonista Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 11:20:39

Everyone check the news. Grunn did not hit anybody . Ever.

Punks with Delusions, hereinafter PwD, aka Heroes, blindsided and killed Grunn who had not hit anybody and was just a quiet netter. Then they claim they were helping out BaD by killing a quiet netter. How so?

How so?

They are not that stupid. it is an intentional, knowing, volitional lie. PwD dare not fight a full clan so they kill a netter and then try to claim some moral authority.

Hypocrisy thy name is Thunder.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2016, 13:11:30

Thanks Heroes. We (xBaDx) weren't really planning on warring this round. Thanks for your quick action. Nice.
Just shut up and have another beer

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:05:01

you can cry all you want. You made all your countries targets with your actions.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:10:28

I was thanking you bud. Not being sarcastic. Lol

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:15:19

Hey beerdrinker, more than happy to help you guys out. Bullfluff is what We Were Naughty pulled. Quickest way to get your ass handed to you is to lie about your intentions in Team. Some of us do actually like to play this game with honor.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:21:39

Agreed.

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:23:08

I love how a clan that hit a smaller clan is complaining about a clan the same size hitting them and then talking about honor. Lol.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Your fluff countries will be dead soon enought and you can start to try to learn your lesaon.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:29:16

odd part is we all were "netgaining" , so what inhibited them from having same land as us??? Stupidity ??
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Kat Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:34:23

Originally posted by clintonista:
Everyone check the news. Grunn did not hit anybody . Ever.

Punks with Delusions, hereinafter PwD, aka Heroes, blindsided and killed Grunn who had not hit anybody and was just a quiet netter. Then they claim they were helping out BaD by killing a quiet netter. How so?

How so?

Hypocrisy thy name is Thunder.

Grunn not hitting anyone in the FS doesn't mean he wasn't planning on hitting later. Just Fyi. His so-called "Peaceful netting country" - a tyr, had an awful lot of warfare and weapons tech and twice as many ICs as a normal netter. Go ahead and tell me that's how he always nets. >.>

WWN you lied to the server and you continue to lie, for that we kill you. Simple as that. You've been war prepping for the same amount of time as we have. It's not our fault we run better countries than the ridiculous rainbows we saw.

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:34:47

so lets straighten this all out

3v5 where the 5 country tag gets the FS = a fair war

5v5 doesn't.

got it. lol. your logic equals the terribleness of your countries. even if you go 8v5, the ratio is the same (almost) as 3v5. you are crying because your attempted assbeating of a netting clan got interrupted. too bad.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 16:45:57

yeah, #28 was netting alright.....

you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown.

Edited By: elvesrus on Feb 28th 2016, 3:50:33
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 17:08:57

Nobody ever said PwD could not hit whomever they want, the only objection is to the pretense of honor.
Nobody ever cried about getting hit, it is supposed to be a war game. The only objection was to killing a country who never hit anybody and claiming it was for the good of the sever.
Nobody ever "promised" to just net gain, the name is a misnomer. Just like "Heroes" are more aptly called PwD so too the name WWN was inaccurate this set.

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 17:16:31

your tag is being exterminated. that means all 5 countries. especially since we are smart enough to see all 5 were built for war.

your desperate spin is entertaining

IT ISNT FAIR NUMBERS WISE!
THOSE 2 COUNTRIES HADNT HIT YET!
THEY WERE NETTING!
YOU GOT A SUPRISE FS!

the best part of all this, is every thing there can be applied to you hitting BAD too. pot, kettle, shove it up your ass. you arnt going to get any sympathy after hitting BAD like you did. So die like the good nubs you are and move on. Pick a better target next set. I would rather be killing Cerb myself.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 17:23:28

Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 17:25:29

p.s. i dont even like xBaDx. rather dislike them from sets ago actually.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 17:40:13

this is true....but being the good teammate...he is pulling through
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 23:07:04

Feb 23rd 2016, 17:08:57
Nobody ever said PwD could not hit whomever they want, the only objection is to the pretense of honor.
Nobody ever cried about getting hit, it is supposed to be a war game. The only objection was to killing a country who never hit anybody and claiming it was for the good of the sever.
Nobody ever "promised" to just net gain, the name is a misnomer. Just like "Heroes" are more aptly called PwD so too the name WWN was inaccurate this set.

lol, was you even looking at your posts before thiis?? lol
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Dreckon Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 23:11:01

*trying to remember what we did to Fordy* must have been more than a reset ago because I have forgotten... now Archaic, I wouldn't blame him for holding a grudge... he was a bit heated when we killed him for a double retal... :)

Thanks again Heroes - obviously xBaDx wasn't remotely built to war this set even not counting the 5v3 blindside FS... maybe I can find some time next reset to have some fun again. :)

MountainYeti Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 23:17:19

The netting excuse doesn't fly when you look at the build.

Thunder Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 23:26:50

No prob Dreckon...y'all helped us, we helped you. :) Get your tag together. love to see a full xBaDx tag
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 23:37:24

Originally posted by Dreckon:
*trying to remember what we did to Fordy*

6 or 7 sets ago, the set i was in ICON you guys RoRed me and acted like douchebags, then Elders killed us because they are jackasss.

that was one of many run ins when i played in random tags. i dont know about recently, but you guys were assholes, and nubs to boot. making stupid grabs and RoRs that benefited no one and only started fluff.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 23:43:50

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 23:48:23

There it is.

Elders hating. It was only a matter of time. :)

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2016, 23:55:43

well, you were full of fluff and worked very little to keep your word. but whatever. it is over now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2016, 3:02:16

Originally posted by Thunder:
ActOfWar is busy with a suicider of thier own. so plans changed. so WWN you die.

WHAT? WHAT?

Don't screw with us Heroes, I already don't like Ford, don't know any of the rest of you, but that's reason enough to avoid becoming hostile, don't you think?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Feb 24th 2016, 3:04:31

can you not read?

he said you have an untag suiciding your tag, so we decided to not hit your tag right now and help a small clan that got blindsided.

and you should know thunder, kat, and cgr. we play in NA and have for a really long time...

edit: it wasnt even my idea to target your tag in the first place, lol.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 24th 2016, 3:10:48
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kat Game profile

Feb 24th 2016, 3:28:29

Originally posted by Cerberus:
don't know any of the rest of you

I'm hurt Cerb. Really... :(

Originally posted by mrford:
it wasnt even my idea to target your tag in the first place, lol.

It was mine. Haha. Really you were the only option left since we were trying to avoid hitting any peaceful netting tags. :P

Thunder Game profile

Feb 24th 2016, 20:42:34

yeah because we're not complete assholes. we are still missing some parts, haha
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Link Game profile

Feb 25th 2016, 5:42:39

you guys are 67% assholes :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Kat Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 1:59:20

you never go full asshole.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 3:03:37

you always go full retard!

clintonista Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 3:10:45

It is kind of fun warring with PwD, they spend so much time fighting about who is the least honorable asshole that they do not actually war. I only see two of them on the forums so I can not swear that more than 40% of the team are dishonorable unheroic assholes.
Oh sure they come in and kill one guy who never hit anybody. Since then nada, nothing. xBaDx continues to die off while PwD debates with others about how many assholes are on the team. XBaDx will all be dead while the unceasing debate about about the lack of character on PwD drags on. That debate can never end, there may perhaps, perchance be one of you who is not an asshole. Can we move on"
So to the PwD president who thundered on about how he was helping a friend, defending honor, yada, yada, yada, your friends are dying while you prattle on.