Verified:

farmer Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 3:22:19

Manning will retire on this i am sure :)

Garry Owen Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 3:27:04

Good game from both teams. Esp the defense!!

farmer Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 3:28:57

Denver has great def. not sure i have seen a better one

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 3:33:18

Originally posted by Tom Brady MVP:
Cam was 18/41. This guys MVP?

Word

BladeEWG Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 3:41:11

Manning picked up a 2 mil bonus on this win.
200 career wins breaks the 199 tie with Farve.
Great way to leave the game. He'll probably wait a few days tho to not take attention from his team mates.

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 3:46:08

You could have won money if you wernt made out of uteruan wall cells.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 3:47:59

Originally posted by Tom Brady MVP:
Cam was 18/41. This guys MVP?

All but 2 voters say yes. Deal with it cheater.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 5:10:24

Love SuperBowl Monday!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

LaF Recruitment

Feb 8th 2016, 8:52:14

MauricXe Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 13:07:23

as did I....

*collects winnings*

BladeEWG Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 14:21:18

Originally posted by mrford:

Pathetic post ford. Nice of you to show some class as always. Every thread has to be about you spouting off I suppose.
Oh btw, I won real money.Your team lost .
Have a swirvy day!
😘

Kat Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 16:29:54

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

Have a swirvy day!
😘

Thank you for that nostalgia Blade :)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 17:29:12

Cam Newton is a bad sport and needs to re-evaluate that. If he wants to do all he does when he wins then he needs to also learn how to lose. His after game interview was totally pathetic and an embarrassment - a total disaster.

I have nothing against him but he needs some perspective on things. He is a 25 year old 'kid' so hopefully he matures a little bit, doubt it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 17:35:14

Jim Rome ✔ @jimrome
Cam's presser was weak. If you're going to celebrate when you win, you've got to face the music when you lose.
10:32 PM - 7 Feb 2016
4,529 4,529 Retweets 5,703 5,703 likes

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 18:03:49

sitting there listening to the other team celebrate and what not while giving a post game interview isnt going to help put someone in a good mood, and i cant remember it ever being like this.

https://twitter.com/...34208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

now, cam shouldnt have walked away, but i understand why he did. the media was a fluff to him all week and i doubt he had any patience for them after that loss, especially while listening to that dirty fluff Talib or whoever that was in the background.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 18:06:33

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 18:06:34

now, cam shouldnt have walked away, but i understand why he did.

If you can agree to say it was bad sportsmanship and a mistake then I can accept that. Otherwise man, if you wanna be the party man when you win you got to lose with the same amount of dignity I think thats why people are railing on him, for reason.

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 18:11:57

You want cam to fit your mold for a team leader, and cam doesnt care about that. his team mates support him, and that is really all that matters right?

He is young, and only played 1 year of college ball really. He plays emotionally and that comes with highs and lows. it is what you get with cam. he probably isnt going to change, and while i dislike some of his actions, im not going to count him out because he doesnt do exactly what i want him to. He is my QB. He isnt breaking any laws, and he is philanthropic as fluff. That is all fine by me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 18:33:58

You got way off topic. The only think I am even saying is that it was poor sportsmanship to do what he did. Bottom line: he can cheer like a crazy man when he wins but run off like a baby when he loses. Verdict: its a bad look man.

You're obviously too much of a homer to be objective about that topic: not saying he is a bad person or anything else in his life I am only talking about his behavior in that instance. You can write a book saying how great he is, and that might all be true, however he still made a mistake here.

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 18:42:30

You act like taking a loss hard is limited to just Cam. I LIKE that he took the loss hard. If he didnt i would worry.

He didnt do anything that many other QBs have done in the past. People (especially the media) have been waiting to jump on him, and let them. If they feel vindicated then good for them.

But poor sportsmanship? lol. Whatever you say chief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPc6Dxq12t4
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 19:16:54

Hey Fordy I'd love to be in your position defending my QB from people saying he has a bad attitude/poor sport after a superbowl appearance, don't get #salty.

Unfortunately for me I'm a Chiefs fan and we never go deep in the post season.

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 19:23:53

I dont see you fluffing about Talib's sportsmanship. Dude should have been ejected and bragged about one of the fouls being intentional post game.

The fact is Cam has always been a target. Which is fine, but the by product of it is bullfluff non-stories like this getting blown out of proportion and people judging from a glance. And we all know that the word thug is code for.

If you claim you wouldnt have reacted in a similar fashion you are only fooling yourself. Even Peyton said Cam was all class on the field after the game. That is all that really matters.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 19:27:25

Thats great but Peyton also said he was going to drink a lot of Budweiser after the game. We all know he doesn't drink Budweiser :p

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 23:31:15

Originally posted by Requiem:
Thats great but Peyton also said he was going to drink a lot of Budweiser after the game. We all know he doesn't drink Budweiser :p

He also doesn't drive a Buick or eat Papa Johns by my best guess. Not sure what is insurance coverage is though.
Your base is mine!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 9:16:39

How do you figure he doesn't eat Papa John's? Who the fluff doesn't eat Papa John's (excluding third world gypsies)

Link Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 9:37:16

I bet he doesn't even have nation wide insurance
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Colo Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 13:09:06

Cam newton is basically the same exact type of player as mark sanchez. And by the same payer I mean fluffty. Cam had a fluke season where a bunch of things went his way. It helped having one of the easiest schedules in the league. It helped being in a super fluffty division. It helped being in a fluffty conference and it certainly helps having that D. What we found out in the super bowl was that cam at his best couldn't even beat manning at his worst. Rest assured he will be back to under .500 next year.

MADMARK Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 13:35:24

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

Pathetic post ford. Nice of you to show some class as always. Every thread has to be about you spouting off I suppose.
Oh btw, I won real money.Your team lost .
Have a swirvy day!
😘

+1

MADMARK Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 13:37:44

Originally posted by Requiem:
You got way off topic. The only think I am even saying is that it was poor sportsmanship to do what he did. Bottom line: he can cheer like a crazy man when he wins but run off like a baby when he loses. Verdict: its a bad look man.

You're obviously too much of a homer to be objective about that topic: not saying he is a bad person or anything else in his life I am only talking about his behavior in that instance. You can write a book saying how great he is, and that might all be true, however he still made a mistake here.

+1

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 15:12:25

Originally posted by Colo:
Cam newton is basically the same exact type of player as mark sanchez. And by the same payer I mean fluffty. Cam had a fluke season where a bunch of things went his way. It helped having one of the easiest schedules in the league. It helped being in a super fluffty division. It helped being in a fluffty conference and it certainly helps having that D. What we found out in the super bowl was that cam at his best couldn't even beat manning at his worst. Rest assured he will be back to under .500 next year.

You didn't watch any of the season did you? Lol. That was a good read. Thanks for that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 15:31:04

Oh, and the Panthers division had a better record than the Broncos right? Schedule complaints are the best. Before the season the panthers were projected to have one of the hardest schedules in the NFL. didnt turn out that way. The panthers didnt pick the schedule, they just played it. The panthers beat every NFC playoff team in the regular season except Arizona. Stop getting your opinions from someone else. THe entire NFL had a down year. The broncos schedule averaged 1 win per team better than the panthers. That is hardly substantial lol.

And if you think everything went well when they lost hardy for nothing, had the coaches house burn down, and their #1 WR decided to tear his ACL in training camp, you dont know much about football. but you are entitled to your opinion.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 9th 2016, 15:34:04
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 23:26:29

Who is cam sanchez again? Butt fumble?

That's what cam will be in 4 years.

Colo Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 23:34:39

And for those of you who are like ford and don't know much about football, here is the butt fumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAp57G1hLn0

mrford Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 0:43:09

You seem to be the only one spewing ignorance in here, but it is entertaining.

Cam has broken records every year in the league hater. Get used to a black QB being in the spotlight.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

farmer Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 1:55:29

as with the rest of the run first QB i am thinking will be hurt from time to time. and not have as long of a career as the QB that stay in the pocket

mrford Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 2:00:48

He isnt a run first QB anymore though. He had 35 passing TDs and his WR1 couldnt even make the field for Arizona last year. To put that into perspective, that was tied for 2nd, 1st was only one ahead, and when you add in Cam's 10 rushing TDs, well he was the most prolific scorer by far.

Not to mention there hasnt been a running QB his size ever. He is the size of a DE, and bigger than a lot of the linebackers that try to get him.

"There have been 828 players to log a snap on defense this season. Newton is taller than 90 percent of those 828, and he outweighs 52 percent of them. Of those 828 defensive players, 79 -- 9.5 percent -- match Newton’s height and weight combination." source ESPN

Broke his back last year in a car crash, played 2 weeks later. Hopefully he will be fine. He is a lot bigger than people seem to think. He isnt a glass slipper like RGIII.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 10th 2016, 2:08:31
Swagger of a Chupacabra

farmer Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 2:46:27

he is about the same size as luck, it is never good to get out of the pocket unless you have to. the team depends too much on those guys

mrford Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 2:59:24

The same size as andrew luck? lol. Luck is a little smaller, and Cam is probably a better athlete, even though Luck did have an impressive combine. And im 100% certain that Cam was both a better passer, and runner, this year.

You just went from run first, to never get outside the pocket unless you have to. Which is it? I will admit that cam scampered too much in his early years, but if you watched him at all this year he actually stayrd in the pocket too long at times. You know Big Ben, Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers, Farve and others all make big plays out of the pocket right? extending the play by scrambeling outside the pocket isnt a bad thing imo.

Cam only runs on designed runs, or broken plays. That is a luxury to have, not a hindrance. The coach calls the designed runs, and scrambles make the DBs cover the WRs longer opening up the long pass plays because cam has a cannon for an arm.

And my point remains about cam being big enough to take the hits when compared to other past running QBs like RGIII or Vic. Cam has only missed 2 games so far (knock on wood). One for broken ribs at the beginning of a season, and the other for a car crash that he almost died in at the end of the same season.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 10th 2016, 3:07:15
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 6:16:32

im just glad panthers didnt live up to the hype. Newton got whipped by an old lion.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 13:46:50

And your boys got murdered by Newton. Salty
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oceana Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 14:49:38

Both QB's , had a bad performance; but when both are playing good D, that can happen.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 12th 2016, 3:22:46

It's alright, my boys had a great season. Sure am proud. You have one hell of a cry baby QB though. Poor sport that Newton.

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2016, 3:29:20

Ignoring the media has nothing to do with sportsmanship IMO. He respected the opposing players after the game, then was forced to sit there and answer badgering questions while within earshot of the other team celebrating in their post game interviews. Even bronco players said they understand why he walked out. That is all that really matters. Your opinion doesnt, mine doesnt, and the media's doesnt.

Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser. Like that 49-15 assbeating. You have a QB that has choked in the playoffs for over a decade lol. He went full Jake Delhome on your ass with what, 5 turnovers? Ill take Cam in any mood over that lol.

Cry some more about how he celebrates or isn't a good loser. He doesnt care. The salt is delicious though. And he is better than any player on your squad. That OPOY and MVP trophy says so.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 12th 2016, 3:51:31
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 12th 2016, 4:10:04

The whole damn panthers team was cheating at everyturn and the damn refs were turning their cheek and looking the other way. Even the sports commentators were replaying these moments on the air over and over again. Cardinals couldn't seem to get a break and just mentally broke down. It happens when you have corruption. I will not argue this with you. I guess the refs took homefield advantage to a whole nother level.

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2016, 4:11:06

Cheating? What?

Cheating caused those 4 INTs? lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2016, 4:29:07

I dont know what this cheating you talk about is, but Carolina came out and punched your boys in the mouth and played harder.

The same thing happened to Carolina in the Super Bowl. It happens. It isnt "cheating"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 12th 2016, 4:46:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG2aMsOGYOc watch it again but this time, instead of watching the game, watch the refs more. Lot of sideline bs going on. Panthers pushing cardinals players out of bounds. Lot of that crap went on throughout the game.

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2016, 4:53:19

I have watched the game a half dozen times already. I downloaded it and it is still on my DVR. I had to because i was AT the game instead of watching it on TV the first go round.

Stop making excuses. Pushing someone out of bounds on a punt return doesnt make you lose 49-15 lol. The panthers played harder. Just like the Broncos did.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 12th 2016, 5:02:45

People see what they want to see. You saw one punt return where that happened. It happened on almost every play. I'm happy for Manning, at least he won another ring and baby bro didnt outdo him afterall. Or too be continued...

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2016, 5:37:18

If it happened on every play, the refs would have called it. You are just being salty.

Regardless, it had nothing to do with the 5 turnovers from your golden choke boy. The last time he played the panthers he got his ribs broken by Hardy. Maybe he was skurred. Who knows. Never go full Delhome.
Swagger of a Chupacabra