Verified:

Jelly

Jan 16th 2016, 11:11:48

**Disclaimer : Dear FBI/CIA/NSA/SecretService/CAPSLETTERAGENCY, this is not suggesting anything to do with a ploy, but merely a conversation starter regarding how great of a job you guys have done so far, or the failure of the extremists.**

With so much gun violence and extremists in the US, I honestly thought he wouldn't even make it past the primary back in 2007.

There have been reports of attempts and secret service doing great at their jobs, but honestly, if we look back in the history, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald apparently did the job basically solo.

I love Obama and what he has done and represents, I'm just glad he's made it to do what he wants to do and what he is now doing to get some gun control in the states.

for the record, I'm canadian,

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 11:38:57

I agree,thought for sure he'd be a target for some nut.
Never know there may have been attempts that were foiled by the secret service.
Glad nothing happened,would have been very bad for the country

Jelly

Jan 16th 2016, 11:46:27

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
I agree,thought for sure he'd be a target for some nut.
Never know there may have been attempts that were foiled by the secret service.
Glad nothing happened,would have been very bad for the country

https://en.wikipedia.org/...eats_against_Barack_Obama

Here's a link to some of the reported attempts

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 13:59:53

Crazy
There was a thing in the paper not long ago about a kidnapping plot, on one f his dogs!
Damn dog nappers!

DruncK Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 14:30:36

Only Cancer Man can pull off those high profile hits, the truth is out there!

dex Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 19:05:21

Obama is a great president.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 20:02:39

I was just thinking someone would make a similar thread entitled
I'm surprised we survived Obamas' presidency

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 20:06:34

We have,t yet blade... Time will tell

Dissident Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 20:47:49

omfg... can you imagine a Romney presidency or a Palin presidency?

Obama is a Harlem Globetrotter compared to those clowns.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 21:26:41

Good point KC
What I keep remembering is that Palin quote about him..
" how's that hope and change thing working out for you?"

But that's how it is with all politicians,they come in spouting great ideas and then it's just the same or worse by the time they're done.

Heston Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 21:44:10

Obama is a disaster. Unless you are a traitor, muslim, flaming homo, not qualified, a felon or black.
You are all very cute puppies gathered around the fluff nursing. Who else will show up struggling for some of obamas milk?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Dissident Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 22:28:50

I am none of those things.

#feelthebern

Detmer Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 22:40:30

Originally posted by Heston:

Obama is a disaster. Unless you are a traitor, muslim, flaming homo, not qualified, a felon or black.
You are all very cute puppies gathered around the fluff nursing. Who else will show up struggling for some of obamas milk?

Did you know that tax payer money is being used to study people like you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/...ing%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Heston Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 23:35:47

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by Heston:

Did you know that tax payer money is being used to study people like you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/...ing%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Sure. Anyone that goes against the liberal grain, pc ect gets all sorts of generalized labels and investigations. That one is new here, so a point for originality.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 17th 2016, 0:28:41

d'awww poor wittle neocon gettin all butthurt.

Heston Game profile

Jan 17th 2016, 3:25:38

What you sense is not butthurt. Its pitty. Youre horrible at this.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 17th 2016, 5:13:27

ok ok... you're feeling marginalized because people are generalizing conservatives.

well, it's not really unfair if it's mostly all true.

archaic Game profile

Jan 17th 2016, 18:06:25

Originally posted by Jelly:

With so much gun violence and extremists in the US, I honestly thought he wouldn't even make it past the primary back in 2007.

Sigh

http://www.johnspens.net/...icide-trend1-1024x318.jpg
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Spaced Game profile

Jan 17th 2016, 20:32:13

Gotta love diversionary politics.

Jelly

Jan 18th 2016, 0:10:16

Originally posted by archaic:

Sigh

1. Love how it doesn't show recent years
2. it's per 100k, not the actual amount
3. and these are probably reported numbers, doesn't include the gang violences
4. and it probably doesn't include police murdering citizens either

Garry Owen Game profile

Jan 18th 2016, 2:59:40

Joe Biden is a great life insurance policy

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 18th 2016, 3:01:55

Sov should run for US president. He's just as awful

dex Game profile

Jan 18th 2016, 5:41:40

Point of reference, both the price of oil and unemployment rate in the US is below what Romney promised in his run for the presidency in 2012.

*Romney* Recovery?

mrford Game profile

Jan 18th 2016, 6:42:25

Sigh

i there anything in your response you didnt just make up or assume?

1. it has still been going down
2. that doesnt matter when you are showing trends
3. you think gang violence goes unreported in the US? what yea do you think it is?
4. this is all i need to know about your ignorance and bias regarding the matter. thanks for that one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2016, 6:57:08

Jelly, I'm certain for sure that Obama would jump at the chance to become a Canadian Citizen and Prime Minister. :) You can recruit him from us. He's not under contract, so there is no buy out costs for him, other than the ones you already know about.

He'll have all you Canuckians turning your backs on Hockey in no time flat. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Ruthie

Jan 18th 2016, 18:10:33

lol, if you think the current Administration is bad, do you really think any of those currently trying to get the job are any better?

I am thinking of moving to Canada, lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

DruncK Game profile

Jan 18th 2016, 18:47:11

I say we FS Congress.

/me hides from the Feds

Ruthie

Jan 20th 2016, 17:57:07

I didn't think it could get worse, but now I guess we will have to listen to Sarah Palin shrieking for the next several months.

Canada looks better everyday ..... except for the cold. ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 18:04:26

if you are preparing to run instead of doing something about not wanting that tard trump or that criminal hillary as president, then maybe canada is a better place for you.

join the campaign of one of their rivals. start community meetings. do something or dont complain imo. even something as sad as a social media campaign can take votes from someone. the ignorant love to be swayed.

i can understand frustration with politics, but if everyone who complained tried to do something about it, things might start to change.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 20th 2016, 18:09:51
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 18:11:17

Trump will definitely change it.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 19:21:57

Originally posted by mrford:
if you are preparing to run instead of doing something about not wanting that tard trump or that criminal hillary as president, then maybe canada is a better place for you.

join the campaign of one of their rivals. start community meetings. do something or dont complain imo. even something as sad as a social media campaign can take votes from someone. the ignorant love to be swayed.

i can understand frustration with politics, but if everyone who complained tried to do something about it, things might start to change.

Right, so what have you done about it so far?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 20:16:07

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Trump will definitely change it.

he's gonna do so well.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 23:51:16

Trump/Palin !!!!

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 0:50:29

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Right, so what have you done about it so far?

I haven't complained and am not planning to run to canada, so I don't fall under my statment?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 1:22:31

Sigh

You're an idiot and an embarrassment to Kanada.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Ruthie

Jan 21st 2016, 18:09:44

Of course I am not preparing to run to Canada. God forbid we joke around on this board.

Have you seen the field of candidates for president? The only one I would consider voting for is Rubio, and I am a Democrat lol

Nothing will change.

And as far as complaining, its called expressing an opinion and isnt that what people on these boards do. *smh at ford*

Edited By: Ruthie on Jan 21st 2016, 18:13:37
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 18:21:37

Originally posted by Ruthie:

Nothing will change.

with that mindset, you are destined to be correct. it is comically ironic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 18:22:52

Originally posted by Ruthie:
And as far as complaining, its called expressing an opinion and isnt that what people on these boards do. *smh at ford*

no one said you wernt allowed to complain or express your opinion. but complaints without action are worthless.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ruthie

Jan 21st 2016, 19:34:29

you know nothing of my actions

this board is nothing but talk and is pretty worthless
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 15:52:12

Sigh

1. Recent years are easy enough to find, which still shows same downward trend as that graph up to 2014.
2. As already pointed out by others, yes to show Trends. Actual amount for latest year 2014 (that I am aware of anyway) shows total of 11,208 (0.43% of all US deaths) death due to homicide via firearms, which is still same downward trend from previous years as that graph showed.
3. I highly doubt that, since stats I looked at are all coded by Dx. The absolute Max possible it could be that firearms were related to the death diagnoses would be 33,636 (1.3%) of which 2/3 were diagnosed as Suicide. I guess one could debate lot of those were set up to look like suicide but were actually gang homicides. But all of that is still irrelevant, since you would have to go back to all prior years and attribute same thing to those years as well. End result would still reflect same thing, violence is steadily decreasing along with number of deaths due to violence.
4. You are finally correct about something, no it does not include those. That is total of 516 deaths, of which 467 were due to firearms. Feel free to add those to the 11,2k amount, will not change anything since 11.7k still would be less than years prior. You have just raised it up to total of 0.45% of all deaths Yipee!!!

Edited By: Hawkster on Jan 22nd 2016, 15:54:53
See Original Post

LadyVohn Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 19:49:15

The current political arena for the US is a disaster in general. I think over all both sides have dug us some pretty deep holes that we will need to get out of as a united Country. Not Libs vs conservative or dems vs republicans but as a United people all standing up to say this is enough.

Huma Abedin

Jan 22nd 2016, 20:18:40

Dont forget to vote HAMROD 2016 !