Verified:

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:17:05

Patriot does not lead IMP. KP Declaring on IMP because he asked for it is in my opinion poor judgement. Many members of clans can make claims but unless it comes from leadership it should not take the place of clan policy. Otherwise, why is there a leadership structure?

Also, I will save anyone the space, do not say that we should be able to control people. This is not an authoritarian environment, if someone runs their mouth it is their right. I can disagree but I am not in the business of nor have the temperament to be censoring people.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:23:46

you do not HAVE to control them, but if you dont you have to accept responsibility for their actions and the following consequences while they are wearing your tag.

claiming that hitting a clan because a member asked for it is poor judgment on the part of KP and not your own member is delusional.

the leadership structure is there to manage your members. and also to deal with conflicts that arise because of them. you havnt been doing that very well. your mouthpiece is talking louder than your leaders, so people respond accordingly. and now he is threatening other clans when you have a planned war.

stop blaming others for your problems when they originate internally. you dont HAVE to control him, but dont complain and claim poor judgment when people react.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 11th 2015, 19:36:15
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 19:27:20

I haven't used the word "couth" in I cannot remember how long.

I applaud it's return to comoon speech.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 19:34:51

Aa much as I hate to say it, i agree with mrford's last post.

But I do disagree with his earlier post. To apply that logic, no war clan should war or hit a netting clan. Period. It makes no sense to me.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:36:42

where did i say no war clan should hit a netting clan?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 19:38:44

I didn't say you said that. I said to apply the logic you espoused and applying it on a larger clan scale it would be so.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 19:39:43

Originally posted by mrford:
the difference is when netters enjoy their game and not bothering anyone, that is a stark contrast from someone enjoying the game by causing others strife.

if i have to choose between the 2, im going to choose against greifers being allowed to enjoy the game their way. I would rather lose them than the netters that support the market and dont purposely try to ruin others sets for no reason other than they can.

there is a difference between 2 20K acre countries grabbing eachother in the spirit of fair competition, and someone grabbing a fat netter just to be a fluff. I do not recall the specific event that you were using against TKO, but i suspect that it is something along those lines.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:40:05

that is incorrect.

you are trying to apply my point about a specific instance to the game as a whole. dont put words in my mouth.

i was saying that 10K acre greifers shouldn't hit 100K acre netters. that is vastly different from grabbing in general. i even addressed that in that very post.

Originally posted by mrford:
there is a difference between 2 20K acre countries grabbing eachother in the spirit of fair competition, and someone grabbing a fat netter just to be a fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:42:30

stop thinking in absolutes. you were doing so good....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 19:44:29

Netting clans want to net in peace. One suicider, one duechy grab, one whole clan warring is all the same thing. Ruining a netting clans fun and driving them out of the game.

Raging Budda Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:44:42

/me warms up another bag of popcorn.
Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:45:36

that has nothing to do with what i said at all. i said i would take the side of netters as opposed to troll grabbers.

im was only talking about trolls that grab to be fluffs. not clans waring, not realistic grabs, none of that. no where did i say, or infer, that war clans shouldnt grab netting clans. no where did i say that netting clans had the right to complain about every grab or any war. stop putting words in my mouth. it is insulting and we were having a good debate.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:45:56

/me grabs the cheddar cheese popcorn
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

zipper Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:50:03

That cheddar popcorn is the fluffz

Raging Budda Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:50:19

kettle corn. That is tasty.
Your base is mine!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 19:56:31

I am not putting words in your mouth. We just differ on where you are splitting hairs trying to reconcile your words versus your actions.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:58:58

my actions vs my words? you are literally putting words in my mouth. i didnt say, or infer, any of the fluff you said in that last post. that is your inference not mine. i highly doubt you know what i was saying better than i do.

you are going to have to spell out your thought process a bit better than that. you seem to be making fluff up now and if that is the case im done with this convo before i start calling you names.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 20:05:26

you: trolls have the right to have fun too by topfeeding

me: im going to side with the netters who actually contribute to the market and dont bother others with their netting. they are more valuable to the game than asshole grabbers. there is a difference between grabbing within reason, and grabbing just to be a fluff.

you: you basically just said no one is allowed to hit or war a netting clan

me: wtf? i didnt say that

and no where in there is war even discussed. stop dealing in absolutes, it limits your accuracy and makes you look foolish.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 11th 2015, 20:08:00
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 20:12:50

I am correct in summarizing what you are saying is that "netting clans do not have the right to net in peace. But if they are top feed by one solo dueche, then I will side with the netting clan. "

If that is correct. Then let me explore where you are splitting your hairs.

A solo tag can war on them but not top feed them?

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 20:21:17

that statment that you just made doesnt make too much sense, i never said they have no right to net in peace, and that is a subjective statment in itself, "net in peace"

but i will play along. if they have a legitimate beef? sure. solo tag or real tag, they can war a netting clan, why not?

but i have the same objections to blindside wars on unprepared netters as i do topfeeds.

stop assuming things. im not splitting hairs at all.

wars are allowed
grabs are allowed
being an asshole just to be an asshole is not. i will support the netting clan every time that happens. it is extremely simple. stop making it complicated.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 11th 2015, 20:25:15
Swagger of a Chupacabra

zipper Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 20:41:27

Scott Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 21:06:46

Originally posted by PatriotIMP:
Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
Pan & KP & CIA were all the aggressors last set and made the decision to kill run IMP.

Correction, KP was asked to kill IMP by patriot last set.

correction, you needed to hit us while we were at war cuz u cant do it on ur own

Dude you told me to... how are you this retarded. Stop crying already.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 21:47:44

Guess its time for plan ford-i-pat,

*Locks mrford and patriot in room with no lube or condoms*
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2015, 0:11:53

*sets tea down and disengages from civil discourse. Nukes popcorn and turns on cable to find ford-i-pat*

PatriotIMP

Dec 12th 2015, 1:09:01

yeah big mistake for ford. i got a nasty rash ddown there

mrford Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 2:05:55

I wouldn't fluff someone as stupid as you with obama'so fluff. Much less my own.

Put your muzzle back on before you get put in timeout.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dec 12th 2015, 2:14:19

I never blamed anyone. Said I felt it was poor judgement. I am a busy person and I do not have the time nor temperament for leadership in this game. IMP has some solid players but our leadership is mostly busy and not active. Seems par for the course for most of FFA baring a few hardcore players. Some of the posters in this thread do not see it that way, but thus is the world.

Edited By: SublimeNightmare on Dec 12th 2015, 2:21:30
IT'S KILLING TIME

Dec 12th 2015, 2:15:08

Cheers all

Edited By: SublimeNightmare on Dec 12th 2015, 2:20:12
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 2:46:50

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
I never blamed anyone. Said I felt it was poor judgement. I am a busy person and I do not have the time nor temperament for leadership in this game. IMP has some solid players but our leadership is mostly busy and not active. Seems par for the course for most of FFA baring a few hardcore players. Some of the posters in this thread do not see it that way, but thus is the world.

That was kind of a ramble post, but I'll respond.

It is perfectly fine to be inactive. But don't complain when one of your members starts a problem, and you arnt around to fix or prevent it. That is no one's problem but your own. If you want to prevent fluff, control your own. It is all you have control over.

With regards to patriot, he was talking a lot of fluff last set and it caused your tag to get hit worse than it already was when you were having an impressie war. This set he is making threats and demands that he has no business making, and it is going to put IMP in a really bad spot if it continues.

None of that is my problem. That is your problem. If you want to be inactive fine, get players that don't need to be managed. Or get active and manage them. Stop blaming others for your problems and your liabilities.

I have no desire to lead either. It is why you see me in solo tags or as a member in established clans. Clans that tell people like patriot to stfu and have the respect for the member to listen.

I have played 1 set in TKO in 2 years, and 5 sets total. Your child making threats like that is unacceptable. Control your monkey or accept whatever happens.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 12th 2015, 2:54:33
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 3:02:02

I mean fluff, he already told me to hit you this set, when you have a planned war.....

What exactly do you want me to do?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dec 12th 2015, 6:55:41

Ignore him. Works best for me. Always has. I can't go through life worrying about all the annoying trolls out there, if I did, I could accomplish little else. So I just ignore it. I never found myself enjoying the 'social' side of FFA/EE. Always seems like that side of the game brings out the crazies. Plotting, back-stabbing, multiple accounts, endless arguments, he said she said... bleh. Go hang out in an 8th grade classroom if that is what you want on the daily. The kick ford out of TKO thing for example, I don't even know what that means, nor how it makes any sense of what not. I can think of any number of unpleasant activities (rake leaves, hang Christmas lights, laundry/dishes/mop) I would prefer doing over trying to sort that mess out.

I prefer fighting over netting in this game. IMP provides that for me, I just always dislike how I end up on the out numbered, out gunned side, you don't have a fluffs chance in hell side of winning. Call me a sucker for underdogs but joining CC would feel like I was just giving up and letting better players do the dirty work for me, NBK is dead and the rest of FFA would rather net 9 out of 10 sets. So I just keep on playing hoping someday I get a fair fight and can win a war.

/end rant
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 8:24:56

i fully understand your viewpoint, but that doesnt change the fact that you have members that keep you from your goals. it is that simple. you choose to ignore him, the people he is talking to dont. that is unfortunate for you, but it is the way the cookie crumbles.
Swagger of a Chupacabra