Verified:

mrford Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 14:10:48

you asked that i be banned from TKO? lol how butthurt are you? Banned for what?

You understand that they like me better than you right? You really are an idiot. You dont know when to stop do you?

I hope you guys over there at IMP like dying. That dumbasses' mouth got you last set, and it is going to get you this set too.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 10th 2015, 14:14:14
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

PatriotIMP

Dec 10th 2015, 14:19:16

teehee

zipper Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 14:34:17

The pot is stirring early this set...

sounds like a fun set indeed

patriottawnn Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 14:52:54

btw, imp is warring cc this set :) why dont u join them?

patriottawnn Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 14:53:30

in fact, why don't u tag up by yourself and imp wars u?

mrford Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 15:13:20

i am tagged up by myself....

we already went over this. use that tiny brain and figure it out.

and im not too sure you wanna fight me before you fight CC. i didnt tag up with them this set because they dont need me to beat you, and it will be a more fun war for them with less numbers.

you are going to need all the prep you can get. but if you and your mouth want me to start hitting, just let me know. ill actually run some turns and come oop.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 10th 2015, 15:17:18
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 1:05:00

Kick his ass seabass!

I heard this turd was looking for me too... she is soooooooooo butthurt.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 2:43:03

Trying to dictate who a netting clan like TKO can and can not let into their ranks, and now threatening to war them for multiple sets isnt a smart move patriot.

you keep running your mouth, and ford spam tags, or worse, will be in IMP's news every single set. you think things were bad in the past, keep it up and lets find out. Other members of IMP claim it isnt the same old IMP that needed to die every set, you arnt doing much to help that narrative.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 11th 2015, 2:45:29
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 3:04:14

Didn't IMP get run off the server last time for warring netters and being jack wagons? Guess history is bound to repeat if they (patriot) keep acting like this...

PatriotIMP

Dec 11th 2015, 5:39:17

i aint scared son :)

m0bzta Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 6:47:17

Pat you need to chill its christimas
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 13:01:07

Pan & KP & CIA were all the aggressors last set and made the decision to kill run IMP.
IT'S KILLING TIME

zipper Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 13:35:28

summary to this point...

Complaint : Ford says Pat asked tko to ban him and then threatened to war for sets if they didn't.

Cause : boredom

Correction: WAR

the end

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 14:06:11

Rabble rabble rabble!
IT'S KILLING TIME

Scott Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 14:23:11

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
Pan & KP & CIA were all the aggressors last set and made the decision to kill run IMP.

Correction, KP was asked to kill IMP by patriot last set.

PatriotIMP

Dec 11th 2015, 14:52:34

Originally posted by Scott:

correction, you needed to hit us while we were at war cuz u cant do it on ur own

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 15:15:38

Originally posted by PatriotIMP:
Originally posted by Scott:

correction, you needed to hit us while we were at war cuz u cant do it on ur own

i have done it on my own a half dozen times, and will continue to do so unless you stop threatening netting clans.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 15:17:30

Originally posted by zipper:
summary to this point...

Complaint : Ford says Pat asked tko to ban him and then threatened to war for sets if they didn't.

Cause : boredom

Correction: WAR

the end

IMP already has a planned war this set, so he is just doing it because he is butthurt as hell.

his mouth got his clan killed last set, and he is working on it again.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Dec 11th 2015, 15:19:23

we won last set :)

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 15:21:22

well, if you are content in repeating the mistakes of a couple years ago, then im game to help teach you again.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Dec 11th 2015, 15:23:07

wont stop me from hitting them :) you just keep repeating the cycle yourself :)

in your attempt to stop us by hitting us makes me want to just hit tko

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 15:30:31

it is comical because a week ago you were fluffing that IMP had changed.

but you are the same as ever. maybe 6 months of demoralizing wars will fix you. i would be killing your clan right now if i didnt have respect for CC. run that mouth. display that butthurt. im enjoying it, and you have no excuses for when i do start killing your joke of an established clan with my spam tags.

the funny part is, i have played one set in TKO in the last 20 months, but you are picking on them. it shows your desperation.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Dec 11th 2015, 15:43:39

hear that? i love that sound of you crying :) if IMP gets touched, TKO gets touched.

real simple

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 15:49:10

theee is a difference in crying and telling it like it is. you are having trouble understanding that.

in your desperation you have gone from trying to get TKO to ban me, to threatening to war TKO for multiple sets if they let me back in, to threatening to kill TKO if i hit you. a clan i have played in once in 2 years....

you see my tag, you see me sitting there solo tagged, and yet you still threaten some random clan with my actions. you are a coward, lol. well, im not. im threatening your clan for your actions. just like how your mouth got KP to hit you last set. you see how consequences work? they need to be direct, not indirect and cowardly.

TKO will probably join me, as will other established clans. because this server would be better off without jackasses running around threatening netting clans.

hell, i have told 5 people already, unsolicited, that im not doing this this set because CC has first dibs on pushing your fluff in.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 11th 2015, 15:54:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Dec 11th 2015, 15:58:34

im a patient man and when tko wants to net, i will be there to punish them for your transgressions. dont kid yourself that you have a lot of people who hate you as well. they know you don't care about YOUR countries but you do care about your FRIENDS. it is where we will hit.

so this is what i need u to do.

1. shut ur face

2. apologize

3. keep your comments to yourself when you see me in a thread.

real simple. otherwise, tko will get hit. also, IMP already told me to shut my face on ffat yesterday and i didn't reply to your earlier post in compliance but you kept on pushing and now it has come to this. so they might boot me and turn their back on me, but i'll never turn my back on IMP.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 15:59:42

keep my comments to yourself? you are running around trying to get clans to ban me kid.... who is the one with a hard on for who?

you are an idiot and you are going to get your clan destroyed. good luck with that. i will be happy to assist.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Dec 11th 2015, 16:00:34

you are an idiot and you are going to get tko destroyed. good luck with that. i will be happy to assist.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 16:00:58

i have played in TKO once in 2 years. i dont really care. it is the principal of you being a dumbass that you will die for.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 11th 2015, 16:07:09

I've met mrford on the battlefield numerous times to the point of absolute bordom. IMP is not interested in continuing the same nonsense. Further, I am immediately extending a UNAP to both PAN and TKO. They will not be touched.

Patriot, please just leave him alone and lets focus on the tasks at hand.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 16:07:29

oh, and you ave already turned your back on IMP by disregarding their orders to stfu. you are the problem here. if you had just stopped, there wouldn't be an issue, but your threats to a random netting clan that has little to do with me evolved, and now we are pretty much at a point of no return.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Dec 11th 2015, 16:17:22

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
in fact, why don't u tag up by yourself and imp wars u?

this was my last post and then you kept poking and poking so infact YOU are the problem. had you just stopped and not posted then there wouldn't be an issue. but now there is.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 16:19:30

after you made that post, you were still in contact with TKO and issuing threats. i have logs, i am not as stupid as you apparently think i am. that is why i made another post with new information.

i suggest you listen to your daddy and stfu. you created this situation, and the fault will be all yours when i renew my love of IMP.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 16:22:13

Well then.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

PatriotIMP

Dec 11th 2015, 16:26:49

if you renew it, you add more people to help me hit TKO.

also, i told TKO if you ever join them again. so i never said they'd get hit for sure.

however, this post made me change my terms by adding "if IMP gets touched, TKO gets touched".

also, im getting off since my "daddy" said so. keep posting and dig a bigger hole for TKO.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 16:33:23

you just keep changing your narrative dont you? what kind of cowards threatens a third party, lol. TKO can take care of itself. im not worried about them, and i highly doubt they are worried about you. in fact, you are probably rallying them to kill IMP too.

additionally, i have played the majority of my sets in CC, dont see you threatening them. it is because you are a coward. i am solo tagged, sitting in the open. sack up or stfu.

go lay down and put a cool towel on your head. the butthurt can be debilitating. drink some cranberry juice too, it is a diuretic. good for menstruation!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 17:51:08

This is such a quandary.

The lack of players results in a dull boring board.

But listening to two downs syndrome fools who can't shut up is bad too.

I just can't decide which scenario is worse.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 17:53:08

how about you wish in one hand, and fluff in the other, and see which one fills up first.

your contributions to these boards hasnt exactly been academic either.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 17:59:06

I won't argue that point.

But I do think over these few years I've mellowed some and got better at knowing when to put the stick down and just leave the dead horse on the side of the road and move on.

How long have you been playing?

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 18:02:20

$texas

this is entertainment for me. if you dont like it, then dont read or respond right? and if you do, dont complain when i have a bit of fun.

in this particular thread, patriot kept running his mouth and making threats despite his leaders telling him to stfu, so i kept pushing. look what happened? TKO and PAN got pacts. weird huh? didnt have to spend a single turn.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 11th 2015, 18:04:30
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 18:25:09

Panlv definitely deserves the pact. They are a great bunch of guys.

TKO meh they are just a bunch of whiners who cry when they get top-fed.

And you are right. Posting is entertainment. It helps kill time between running turns.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 18:28:07

if you had a solid netting country that got topfed you would more than likely complain as well.

if not then you wernt taking your netting seriously. work ruined is worthy of complaint, even if you dont think so.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 18:35:05

I will certainly admit that when I was in Panlv I had a lot to learn about netting and run some pretty crappy countries.

But you are wrong about the complaining about being hit. I've always been a proponent of you don't want to get hit then build better countries.

Some of the solo tags here were awesome. The retals they took on me just wowwed me and taught me to stay the heck away. That is where the real skill in netting lays.

TKO on the other hand is all about crying and strength of their numbers. I have no animosity towards them but do have a certain (as you can tell) disdain for their practices.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 18:39:28

saying that if you dont want to be grabbed, build a better country displays a fundamental misunderstanding of how this game works.

every country can be grabbed. and if you do build a country that is harder to be grabbed, you will not be competitive in netting. it is all about finding that balance.

as for solo tags, i have netted into the top 10 multiple times as a solo tag, and wasnt really grabbed that much. but that is more because people know who i am. there are trolls out there that grab 100K acre countries with 10K acre ones that arnt even netting. that is worthy of a complaint imo. that 10K acre country isnt going to do anything with that land, so the grab was purely out of spite.

making a good retal against a country with similar or more land than you is easy. that is probably what you ran into grabbibg solo tags. it is literally impossible to get your land back from a 10K acre country if you are sitting on 100K and got grabbed.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 11th 2015, 18:43:06
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2015, 18:57:31

True dat. There is a lot of penis envy both here and in the real world.

Many people just don't like other people getting away with things that they can't.

Your remarks about the balance is the pivotal point of all of this. Some people like to net mega countries in peace and some people feel that they should be allowed to. Yet in the same vein the haters that want to top feed have the right to enjoy their game too. It's a no win situation.

So in my humble opinion, grabs are part of the game, take your retals and ghost acres and if you choose to run with no defenses then hope the other guy wears a condom.

I also respect your right to have a different opinion. And I am just expressing my right to vocalize mine.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:00:16

the difference is when netters enjoy their game and not bothering anyone, that is a stark contrast from someone enjoying the game by causing others strife.

if i have to choose between the 2, im going to choose against greifers being allowed to enjoy the game their way. I would rather lose them than the netters that support the market and dont purposely try to ruin others sets for no reason other than they can.

there is a difference between 2 20K acre countries grabbing eachother in the spirit of fair competition, and someone grabbing a fat netter just to be a fluff. I do not recall the specific event that you were using against TKO, but i suspect that it is something along those lines.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 11th 2015, 19:02:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra

zipper Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:03:31

couth

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:05:19

wut?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

zipper Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:12:26

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/couth

a 10k ar country hitting a 100k ar country has no couth.

zipper Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:13:31

is it against the rules... no

is to kewl... no

is that grey area people war over.

mrford Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 19:14:29

stop using little big words
Swagger of a Chupacabra