Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2015, 0:24:49

Man, you guys really need to step it up if you're going to survive. Killing restarts in favor of killing the larger more threatening enemies is basically just trying to pad your score isn't it?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 0:52:37

Not me, I'm going for the big uns, I even took down one of yours today Cerberus. Just got walled by DP. But took down 3 countries out of your top ten.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2015, 7:51:13

Well, I suppose that means that I'll have to work on killing you old friend. :(

I don't wall. I'm not going to sit around and camp on a computer for any game. LOL

Hard to kill, weren't they? Admit it, it cost you a lot of military and turns to take down mine. :)

Like that guy they got, in the 600's. He's a very good wargame player. :) I like him, I'm gonna befriend that guy, watch. :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 16:02:41

You lost me on the 600's part man.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 17:02:36

Just got another one on you Cerb, not gonna lie, that was one hard kill.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 18:02:39

gaveciadnhbutherefused (#2343) just saw this garbage. I was given a DNH and than after Patriot and I agreed to CF. Patriot used that time, to save up turns and killed 4 more of my countries. You fellas need to own up.

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 19:21:53

you need to pay reps if you ever expect anyone to take you serious in this game again simple fact
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 19:47:29

Pay Reps? Ahaha, dude even CC thinks your all in the wrong. The only reps your getting from me, is the reps i'm putting in to kill your countries! Get lost man!

patriottawnn Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 22:48:14

anybody ever seen idiocracy? syko is the descendant of the dumb people who reproduce.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 23:13:57

A brigade from Doddering Doberman (#1098) has invaded your lands!
Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away!

Your military lost:
649,901 Troops
442,365 Turrets
28,730 Tanks

Their military lost:
240,000 Jets That was your PS huh?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 23:17:13

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
anybody ever seen idiocracy? syko is the descendant of the dumb people who reproduce.

Also see how you lack originality, I've noticed that you really do your best to copycat MrFord, because you lack creativity. Than you have the audacity to call others Idiots of sorts. Aha! Take a good long look in the mirror. Than check out the dictionary from your local librarian and look up the word idiot, there you will see a picture of yourself. That's right your number one on a long list buddy.

Scott Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 23:34:25

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Also see how you lack originality, I've noticed that you really do your best to copycat MrFord, because you lack creativity. Than you have the audacity to call others Idiots of sorts. Aha! Take a good long look in the mirror. Than check out the dictionary from your local librarian and look up the word idiot, there you will see a picture of yourself. That's right your number one on a long list buddy.

*Then

Nov 15th 2015, 23:42:02

how am i copying mrford? calling people idiots has been around since your first retarded ancestor was recorded in history.

sorry, you're the only one here :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 16th 2015, 1:36:22

Actually the first ancestors couldn't speak, so whose the dummy now?! Go back and check your mirror again.

Nov 16th 2015, 1:40:49

i didn't say the first human LOL i said YOUR first retarded ancestor was RECORDED in history. If humans were making records, they had a form of communication.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2015, 1:42:41

A brigade from Doddering Doberman (#1098) has invaded your lands!
Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away!

Your military lost:
649,901 Troops
442,365 Turrets
28,730 Tanks

Their military lost:
240,000 Jets That was your PS huh?

Yep, that was a PS. :) It bounced, but that's OK, look at the costs. :) You lost a LOT more than I did, and I'll be able to do it again as soon as my jets come back, only by then, I'll also have more of them. :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 16th 2015, 1:51:40

I'm sure, but my resources are getting low. I think, I'm near the end of my run.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2015, 1:57:33

I think you have correctly surmised the situation there, my old friend. :( I too, am retiring at the end of this round due to personal reasons. It will be a long time before I can play again, I assume, at least half a year, if not more, and that depends on a lot of things happening in the right order too. LOL

It's been fun, and hopefully, will be fun again sometime soon. :)

I've decided to find a friend in PANLV now as well. This guy built some really great war countries out of an unusual configuration, and his performance has been very, very good, and I like his style. I'll find out who he is and establish some kind of accord with him, for the future. :) It'll be fun.