Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 7th 2015, 9:14:14

I think EE is beyond the point of extinsion.
I think the remaing of us are just like the carnivore dinosaurs dieing of hunger because there are no vegetarian ones.
I am looking at the las MD tag event. I mean who the hell still hates anyone in this game, to do that? I basically forgot all my hate towards anyone, game politics oriented. Even Iscode ;). I can even accept a Rd tag nowadays without comment.
I think pre arranged or simple just fs someone wars, will not work anymore.
I think the only catalyst for this game are some issolated leaders that still keeps folks arround.

We are beyond the extinsion line!

With love
Gypsy

Vic Game profile

Nov 7th 2015, 10:33:55

settle down

mrford Game profile

Nov 7th 2015, 15:36:25

The irony of your fluff up between extension and extinction is beyond epic. They literally mean the opposite of eachother.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Sov Game profile

Nov 7th 2015, 15:42:10

Alin and I have shared many heated discussions over AT during the course of the years but since we played on the same team together during the all stars war I know him a little better and I did enjoy working with him that set.

I don't know who would detag MD. It is really stupid to me. What is even more stupid was that the country in question was named after me.

I think the game certainly is in a downward spiral but there is still potential in increasing the playerbase above what it is now. I still have some optimism about the game.

The truth is stupid things like this have happened before in Earth's history and they will happen again. There will always be someone who is willing to cross the boundaries for the own objectives or amusement.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 7th 2015, 16:47:33

drunk post ftw?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Alin Game profile

Nov 7th 2015, 19:09:44

I still hate you sov. You did **** ******* ***** ****** and *****. (Joke).we both did some fluffed stuff on this boards but that s history for me. Good luck!

And ford grow the fluff up. You are a grown up always looking for a fight on this forum, like a freaking child. I type my message from my tablet,pc and phone. I have FAT fingers. And i fluffed the text typing from the phone. I used to use google and word auto correct, because i was tired of you correcting me. You made a novel out of my postings.

"I don t understand what alin types, his texts are not fluent", "alin you can't argue with us english natives, you don t write right"...

GTFO FORD

Serpentor Game profile

Nov 7th 2015, 19:49:20

Yeah it's funny people have to try to knock someone down about something as trivial as spelling, just to make them self look smarter. That's just deflection of their own low self worth. Especially when most people type on a touch screen here and auto correct is a fluff.
The EEVIL Empire

Makinso Game profile

Nov 7th 2015, 20:05:48

In the long run we're all loving fluffs!

Yes even you Sov even you ;)

<3

mrford Game profile

Nov 7th 2015, 21:44:21

Originally posted by Alin:
I still hate you sov. You did **** ******* ***** ****** and *****. (Joke).we both did some fluffed stuff on this boards but that s history for me. Good luck!

And ford grow the fluff up. You are a grown up always looking for a fight on this forum, like a freaking child. I type my message from my tablet,pc and phone. I have FAT fingers. And i fluffed the text typing from the phone. I used to use google and word auto correct, because i was tired of you correcting me. You made a novel out of my postings.

"I don t understand what alin types, his texts are not fluent", "alin you can't argue with us english natives, you don t write right"...

GTFO FORD

Butthurt much?

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Yeah it's funny people have to try to knock someone down about something as trivial as spelling, just to make them self look smarter. That's just deflection of their own low self worth. Especially when most people type on a touch screen here and auto correct is a fluff.

You think I joke about his English to make myself look smarter? Lol.

Is that really a spelling mistake when it changes the entire meaning.of the post?

Do you like fish stix?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 0:12:50

I wm still thinking how to missspell your name, mrfolk or mrflood. I could always use mrgun or mrknowseverything as a typo...

DruncK Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 0:57:38

More like Mr duesche of the universe!

/me applies butthurt cream to everyone in this thread

Scott Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 1:30:08

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Originally posted by DruncK:

Don't run with scissors (or you might face "extinsion")

elvesrus

Nov 8th 2015, 1:44:11

Originally posted by DruncK:

did you miss the t for deutsche or did you mean the word in my sig?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.