Nov 8th 2015, 0:42:56

you got your war, have fun now...

NBK will police for PANLV

say cheese
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 0:49:41

Hehe hehe hehe. I love it. I am warring them too.. :)
Do as I say, not as I do.

patriottawnn Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 0:57:25

juusto, it will be fun homie!!!

Nov 8th 2015, 0:58:32

oh yeah, i forgot about syko lol.

numbers are pretty even with him on your side :)

who else got goosebumps?

also, CHEEEEEESE!!!!

Nov 8th 2015, 2:17:11

this is for an old panlv friend, Marlonmoon:

Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
never running from a real fight
he's the one named marlonmoon!

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 2:18:57

Syko didn't think you were that "kind" of player remember you also killed the pan countries as well then detag after to avoid any repercussion didn't know you were a bug type player.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

MadNudist Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 2:31:04

IMP is going down!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 2:36:56

I didn't touch any of those PANLV countries actually. Just ask them. Whatever kind you think I am, you are wrong. I detagged to avoid going to war over patriots stupid BS. Patriot made it easy to Kill IMP when.

Charge 1. Primeval did not keep Patriot under control after telling him to knock it off. He didn't enforce any form of repercussions for the blatant LGing of PANLV and TKO.

Charge 2. Patriot LG'd my large land country of 85k. I killed his country and that kicked off our war.(The point was that he did this to TKO and PANLV than too myself and the IMP leaders told him to stop(he didn't follow orders).

Charge 3. Primeval told me he had negotiated with Patriot to Cease-Fire and that no more hits would come from Patriot. I agreed, and too this Patriot killed 4 more of my countries. A blatant disregard for the negotiations. Than he had the audacity to say I continued instead of himself. He obviously killed my countries after I received the message from Primeval.

So DP, I don't have any probs with you. You have been a good tagmate. Letting Patriot back into IMP was a huge mistake.

Nov 8th 2015, 2:53:25

syko seems like you have a lot on your chest bro.

let it all out haha.

your beef was with me and you took it all on IMP lol. i knew you were a fake. sub and i have had problems but u dont see us going against the family in IMP. when we have problems we keep it in house and/or we take sets off and come back when we have cool heads. real simple lol but you're just a lil whining kid who has a history of throwing tantrums when you don't get your way.

btw, panlv and tko were just landgrabs and that's part of the game. IMP doesn't accept land:land and allows landgrabbing, period. I get my fun as such and through war. THIS IS WHAT THE GAME IS MEANT TO BE AND HOW I HAVE MY FUN. Until it is forbidden by IMP or by the game developers, I ain't stopping boy!!!

either way, we're having a ball without you.

Nov 8th 2015, 2:55:24

btw, does this war mean panlv does 1:kill now? the guy who messaged me ingame said to not grab panlv or i die lol.

that's how it all started LOL; you should have taken some lessons from TKO and stay diplomatic like Warster did. If you all wanted to net, sorry buds!!! I was just landgrabbing and not looking for a war. However, this is fun too!

Scott Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 2:58:07

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
btw, does this war mean panlv does 1:kill now? the guy who messaged me ingame said to not grab panlv or i die lol.

that's how it all started LOL; you should have taken some lessons from TKO and stay diplomatic like Warster did. If you all wanted to net, sorry buds!!! I was just landgrabbing and not looking for a war. However, this is fun too!

https://youtu.be/l4lfB4ksrKo

Nov 8th 2015, 2:59:19

Originally posted by MadNudist:
IMP is going down!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuHt7ZRYrQ

wooooo, im so pumped!!!!

Nov 8th 2015, 3:00:04

haha@scott!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 3:05:42

You don't take anything seriously. I detagged and than you LG'd me, that's what really started this. I asked for a DNH from prime. He agreed and you hit me anyways.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 3:06:53

You don't honor friendships or pacts. You have no integrity. No honor. No values. No nothing. But anyways. Just enjoy the war. Nuff Said!

Nov 8th 2015, 3:10:11

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
You don't take anything seriously. I detagged and than you LG'd me, that's what really started this. I asked for a DNH from prime. He agreed and you hit me anyways.

the dnh was never posted on the site; you still had access you should have posted something about it.

You don't honor friendships or pacts. You have no integrity. No honor. No values. No nothing. But anyways. Just enjoy the war. Nuff Said!

i will admit that im not the model person. i am not perfect and i do not claim to be so :) however, my loyalty lies to those who have earned it. you just don't see it cuz i have never displayed it for you. but let me say, im glad you left IMP. NO FAKERS!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 3:10:44

Good Day, Nuff Said.

Nov 8th 2015, 3:19:45

Good Day, Nuff Said.

you already said that lol

Scott Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 3:27:39

I think your probably in the wrong here patriottawn. I guess your clanmates will pay for your stupidity.

Nov 8th 2015, 4:26:39

let me get you thinking straight then bro

i did legitimate landgrabs

i get threatened

i continue landgrab according to policy.

i get missiled

panlv dude loses offending countries

it's all in the news if you want to take a look.

panlv is the one in the wrong. show me the policy where landgrabbing is now forbidden? land:land is not recognized by IMP either.

it's all in the news :)

also, to the syko situation, he leaves, he gets grabbed, he loses his mind LOL and starts killing my countries. so he dies too.

it's all pretty straightforward.

IF YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOUR LAND, GET DEFENSE.

Scott Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 4:32:04

let me get you thinking straight then bro

i did legitimate landgrabs

i get threatened

i continue landgrab according to policy.

i get missiled

panlv dude loses offending countries

it's all in the news if you want to take a look.

panlv is the one in the wrong. show me the policy where landgrabbing is now forbidden? land:land is not recognized by IMP either.

it's all in the news :)

also, to the syko situation, he leaves, he gets grabbed, he loses his mind LOL and starts killing my countries. so he dies too.

it's all pretty straightforward.

IF YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOUR LAND, GET DEFENSE.

Scott Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 4:35:18

By any chance are you the same turd from IMP who can't read the news and got butthurt about a retal and sent this

Message from Merlin (#212) sent on Oct 24, 19:28
Report this message
retal for what you have to post a name and number or i will hit you back>

Nov 8th 2015, 5:04:54

yup, im that turd :)

and to explain the message, i was getting hit back quite a bit and if you dont retal from the same country i grabbed you, then it is required for you to post the news.

it clears confusion, messes like these, etc :) so clear that up

country a hits country b

country a hits country c

country d hits country a

well, how does country a know who country d is retalling for? hence that piece of news bud.

it's all common practice and i don't know when it went out the window but i think this place went into netting mode where landtrading is a normal practice and some of the basic retalling rules went out the window.

Scott Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 5:08:25

yup, im that turd :)

and to explain the message, i was getting hit back quite a bit and if you dont retal from the same country i grabbed you, then it is required for you to post the news.

it clears confusion, messes like these, etc :) so clear that up

country a hits country b

country a hits country c

country d hits country a

well, how does country a know who country d is retalling for? hence that piece of news bud.

it's all common practice and i don't know when it went out the window but i think this place went into netting mode where landtrading is a normal practice and some of the basic retalling rules went out the window.

Shouldn't be very confusing. I hit back with the same country as a real. This isn't rocket science.

Nov 8th 2015, 5:11:55

healthy habit i suppose

Scott Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 5:15:53

Seems more like butthurt than anything else...

Message from Merlin (#212) sent on Oct 25, 1:52
Report this message
I did not loose a grab an untagged was grabbed and then tagged up in your tag to hide it looks like to me> And then he retaled under your tag. Are you hiding peeps in that tag>

Nov 8th 2015, 5:35:23

that's not me then...haha i should have seen the country name lol but yeah i don't have a country named merlin

but i am a big supporter of sending the news for what you are retalling from if it's not from the country that got grabbed

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 8th 2015, 5:56:31

patriot honors friendship, once he knew it was me he was talking to in game , we came to an arrangement.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 6:12:50

That's fine. Good to you being friends. You are also a game moderator. I am sure he doesn't want to piss you off.

Nov 8th 2015, 6:14:24

ha, warster's game modship has nothing to do with our friendship. It goes beyond that. We are battlenet buddies even though i havent gotten on that for a while

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 10:06:45

squishy squishy squishy
IT'S KILLING TIME

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 10:41:15

guess pan just couldn't put up a challenge for subby here if he calling them squishy LOL

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 12:02:41

Hmm sublime might be right they are squishy even after prepping for war for a week my non lethal netting countries just killed a few like was cutting through butter with a piece of hair.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 12:13:00

I don't really want to keep slapping pan in the face but you guys should not war, you are horrible at it and really bad at looking for weak spots, I had all my troops out on all my countries thats right you could have killed 16 countries with no effort NO EFFORT. SLAP!

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dallas Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 15:04:26

If you are really that confident that Pan will lose...( I AM NOT)...then help 'em out and tell 'em which NETTING countries are yours...the ones with no troops, the no effort to kill ones... was obviously simply an oversight on their part to miss such major targets..help a clan out, be a sport

and ya might talk a few of your strings to at least make 1 or 2 hits on Pan instead of a single LG outside the target selection in OVER 72 HOURS.... :)

Dallas Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 15:05:52

tell me more how good you are at war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 15:11:36

I was just joking, good luck PAN, thanks for the war. I ruined my netting set (as did most of you) with the buy up of def and techs so at least were having some fun out of it. Again, good luck and see you on the battlefield.
IT'S KILLING TIME

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 16:07:05

Dallas, I had no troops at home as they were out on trades, simple check of a tags news before an fs is well a simple smart thing to do.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Nov 8th 2015, 16:39:37

dark, stop spilling war practices!!!

Donny Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 16:39:57

Oh wow! a war!. very even match !
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

rebelnbk Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 17:04:04

NBK will police. Both sides if necessary. Good luck and have fun.

Juusto Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 18:01:33

i dont think its a surprise but it might be to someone (clearly to imp): we dont like warring!!! Also when you turn your netting countries to war countries in 4 days its not fun. especially when you are still in a phase of getting land.

Also we had 96 countries when we FS'd and 80 of those come online. 1 player made 16 during the runs so you cant count them in this case. So you are claiming that we could have killed 16 with 1 troop -> not even possible with that country amount... we dont have missiles stocked like you guys have :P

ohh and Patriot, you made a mistake when you over retalled a wrong country by 3 times and then killed one cos of 2 grabs.

you guys are a war clan, we are not. Stop crying and kill us ;)
MSN:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 18:07:12

102,103 type string is DarkPrinces, new beginning/sykogethelprestarts are Patriots, no name string is Primeval, IMP machine are SublimeNightmare, The one the says Joeskin is Joeskins Strings, The other one is UncleJames. KILL KILL KILL!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 18:07:53

The string that tagged up to IMP late is Cerberus.

Juusto Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 18:25:09

and the ones who we killed were all easy ones.
MSN:

Nov 8th 2015, 18:51:34

Originally posted by Juusto:
i dont think its a surprise but it might be to someone (clearly to imp): we dont like warring!!! Also when you turn your netting countries to war countries in 4 days its not fun. especially when you are still in a phase of getting land.

Also we had 96 countries when we FS'd and 80 of those come online. 1 player made 16 during the runs so you cant count them in this case. So you are claiming that we could have killed 16 with 1 troop -> not even possible with that country amount... we dont have missiles stocked like you guys have :P

ohh and Patriot, you made a mistake when you over retalled a wrong country by 3 times and then killed one cos of 2 grabs.

you guys are a war clan, we are not. Stop crying and kill us ;)

your boy's missiles on me was what prompted me to kill. you guys drew first blood. had you contacted about wrong retalling then it could have been all sorted out and you would have kept netting. however, your boy didn't have the patience or training to wait for your FA team to fix it.

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 19:00:25

and syko aka karnage here proving he can't be trusted in any tag but eveyrone already knows that when dealing with bipolar messes like him.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 19:21:53

Anyways. Just so you guys know, all over IMP's website Patriot was talking about war this, war that. He purposely pissed ya'll off. Believe me, he was looking for a war. I even talked to whooze so we could borrow his bot for next set. I was trying hard to hold off patriots war advances until next set. But in the end. They all backed up Patriot. They are all brainwashed idiots. I am seriously glad I left. Not going back there ever again. I will keep my own tag every set. Forget everybody else and the dumb BS. I tried to teach them how to net properly and they are all so stupid, they didn't understand how to convert and jump in the end. They all have mental retardation.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 19:36:58

They are going to oop war CC next set. Since you want to berate me. I will throw your plans out there.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 19:59:07

I also want to point out that I am one of the most loyal people you will ever meet(in Real Life too) I reserve that for the few friends or allies I have. But the moment everyone turns on me, my loyalty I take with me. If I gave out my loyalty to enemies or non-friends than what woud my loyalty mean. You wanna talk about me DP? You sided with some guy that you played 2 weeks with over a guy you played over a year with. So let's not talk about trust. Because you betrayed mine.