Verified:

TAN Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:42:34

Between Hillary and Trump, I'd vote Hillary (sadly). Trump is just fluffing insane.

There are a couple of Republican candidates I'd vote for before Hillary, like Ted Cruz or Rand Paul.

Hopefully though Hillary won't be the last one standing.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:43:08

you could just throw her in jail, where she probably belongs. then she cant run.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:44:34

Yeah agreed. I'm just getting sick of these dynasty candidates.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:45:10

so you arnt voting for Jeb Bush?

it would be funny to see bill as the first lady, or tramp, or whatever you would call him.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:46:16

No more Bushes or Clintons, for fluffs sake.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:47:41

Jeb is just so cute though. you just want to pinch his cheek and watch him giggle.

i cant see him in a serious policy debate or strong arming another world leader like Frank Underwood.

Clinton on te other hand, with them iron cankles, she could get fluff done. until her reckless security policy ruined the country.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 16:20:52

Originally posted by mrford:
displaying bigotry in a claim that you arnt a bigot.

impressive sir.

additionally, knowing more than you doesnt mean i know everything. it is an important distinction. you set the bar really low.

Never leave your habitat ford.

http://g02.a.alicdn.com/...b-font-Double-harness.jpg

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 16:32:05

you are so cute. i just wanna pinch your cheeks and claim you as my own pet bigot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2015, 16:52:09

Ford wants to vote for Hillary, trust me on this. He's a leftist leaning liberal that knows deep in his heart that should the conservatives win the election, the government is going on a weight loss program of unprecedented proportions. :)

Personally, I've been to Germany several times and I was impressed with how they ran things there. The Munich subway system is run on the honor system, you pay when you can to ride. The place is clean and neat, and the beer is awesome. Not to mention all the wursts and pretzels.

If they are going to allow themselves to be overrun by a muslim horde or any horde for that matter, the only concern we should have here is, is the horde gaining access to advanced military weaponry and technologies.

Most of those people are fleeing from a hell hole of their own creation, and don't even know it.

Which brings me to my main point....

I don't fluff with you. Don't fluff with me, and everything will be cool. :) Come here like that looking for trouble, and you will regret looking for it.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 17:19:03

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Ford wants to vote for Hillary, trust me on this. He's a leftist leaning liberal that knows deep in his heart that should the conservatives win the election, the government is going on a weight loss program of unprecedented proportions. :)

whenever i think you are an idiot, you prove me wrong. you are not an idiot, you are retarded.

you ARE the problem with our political system. if someone disagrees with you, they are automatically a liberal or whatever you want to call your opposition that day. it would be comical if it wasnt so sad. the brain power you display, the deductive logic, is that is a toddler. all you do is regurgitate some sensational bullfluff you got on some .org website.

you are the reason my republican party wont win an election for a few more decades. fluffing extremists. go form your own party and play in your own drool.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 31st 2015, 17:26:44
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 18:26:18

He mad. Hybrid liberal independent.
https://youtu.be/QcE5aDTszrY
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Atryn Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 19:52:00

Originally posted by TAN:
You know what's really funny is that this forum is seeing a political shift a la the Republican Party. Right-wingers like mrford are now being attacked by the extreme far-right/Tea Partiers.

+1

Frybert Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 20:19:45

ssewellusmc

Oct 31st 2015, 20:34:38

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by TAN:
You know what's really funny is that this forum is seeing a political shift a la the Republican Party. Right-wingers like mrford are now being attacked by the extreme far-right/Tea Partiers.

+1

Apparently the two of you are stupid enough to believe that a material difference between the two parties exists.

Heston Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 21:20:37

Take it easy on mrford. He has to have an open mind. If people with nationalistic beliefs persevere in a non-nationalistic "global" market his market diminishes where he works.
My advise to mrford is to learn to speak chinese if you love your job. May want to have your family learn it as well and stop having kids. Cause your gonna have to move there and work for them sooner or later the way fluff is going today.

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 21:39:16

My company is quite a bit more diversified than people seem to think, but regardless, I wouldn't have a hard time finding another job if this one dried up. I am actually good at what I do. My last company went under because of Obama and I upgraded.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2015, 14:37:35

Originally posted by mrford:
Do you ever have any idea of what you are talking about? How depressing is it to be wrong all the time?

I assure you I don't live in a bubble. I'm just not an ignorant bigot. Ironically. I am probably better informed than you in every way imaginable. I just don't let bullfluff effect my views. Or tin foil stupidity.

affect

Since we're going to be grammar and spelling Nazis around here again. LOL

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2015, 14:41:36

Originally posted by Heston:
Mrford will vote bernie sanders.

Haha, no. He will vote for Hitlery, just like he's told to do. LOL

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2015, 14:44:11

Originally posted by Frybert:
I'm asking. If those were the choices come election day, what would you do?

I would start making my way to Mexico. Then, I can sneak across the border, or walk across and take up living in the jungle in Central America somewhere, and live a life of quiet peace while fishing for breakfast.

ssewellusmc

Nov 1st 2015, 15:26:18

I would start making my way to Mexico. Then, I can sneak across the border, or walk across and take up living in the jungle in Central America somewhere, and live a life of quiet peace while fishing for breakfast.

And getting skull fluffed by MS13 in Guatemala.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2015, 15:28:10

Only in your dreams, ssewellusmc. Only in your dreams. LOL

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2015, 16:39:50

Originally posted by Heston:
Mrford will vote bernie sanders.

Haha, no. He will vote for Hitlery, just like he's told to do. LOL

i know reading isnt your strong point, but you should try it some time. i have said multiple times that witch should be in jail.

but since that doesnt fit your narrative of i dissagree with your nutcase extremism so i must be a democrat, and since you dont have enough brain power to form a new go to joke, ill let you do you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Junky Game profile

Nov 1st 2015, 18:32:41

I just want to point out how crazy Republicans have become.... there are more Ex-Republicans running for the Democrat presidency than actual Democrats.. pretty soon there will be a handful of republicans and the rest will be Democrats... though they will not all be actual democrats.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Heston Game profile

Nov 1st 2015, 19:30:34

Originally posted by Junky:
I just want to point out how crazy Republicans have become.... there are more Ex-Republicans running for the Democrat presidency than actual Democrats.. pretty soon there will be a handful of republicans and the rest will be Democrats... though they will not all be actual democrats.

Lol.

I would start making my way to Mexico. Then, I can sneak across the border, or walk across and take up living in the jungle in Central America somewhere, and live a life of quiet peace while fishing for breakfast, growing coke and wading through waste chemicals from meth. Maybe grow some weed. Hook up with one of those indigenous rainforest barefoot dirt floor sweeping women. Be like richard nixon up in that ass...

https://youtu.be/0gIWGB2ccSE

farmer Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 1:14:24

http://www.thelocal.dk/...gners-about-sexual-morals

wonder why this is? just saying

DJBeif Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 5:19:50

bonus