im sure this thread will be great!

/s

TAN Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 19:27:59

haha that article is hilarious. ;)
FREEEEEDOM!!!

braden Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 20:11:52

forced prostitution is my favourite kind of prostitution.
buying them dinner and talking to them beforehand is a close second.

mrford Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 22:12:06

About the author: Tim Brown

Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, husband to his wife, father of 10, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. Tim is also an affiliate for the brand new Joshua Mark 5 AR/AK hybrid semi-automatic rifle

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 22:18:04

"While these numbers represent crimes between 2011 and 2014"

Lol
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 22:27:48

I'm surprised the Germans don't have them set up in prison camps. I guess the Americans taught them well, to just accept scum into there society.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 22:28:37

ah, all Muslim refugees are scum!

spectacular insight syko. thanks! did you go to the alin school of bigotry?

i would put people in camps that dont know the difference between there, their, and they're, but what do i know.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 29th 2015, 22:30:55
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 0:09:53

Just playing my turns. Went to forum. Read first maks "forum behavoir" thread because i saw helmet posting 1 day ago. Than something about alchool and trucks (closed it in like 30 seconds), and now this,
to see stupid ford still being butt hurt because he lives in his cotton ball and knows fluff about everything, besides his yard,guns and the places where he keeps the amo.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 0:22:33

I think you just proved my point about bigotry. Thanks!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 0:26:52

Originally posted by Alin:
Just playing my turns. Went to forum. Read first maks "forum behavoir" thread because i saw helmet posting 1 day ago. Than something about alchool and trucks (closed it in like 30 seconds), and now this,
to see stupid ford still being butt hurt because he lives in his cotton ball and knows fluff about everything, besides his yard,guns and the places where he keeps the amo.

I clicked on this after taking a fluff for something to read. After i cleaned up and flushed my toilet i sat down on my back porch to type this post out. I now am reflecting on how lucky i am to not have to run down to the railroad tracks to take a dump. I dont even have to be angry at my neighbors that havent evolved enough to fluff away from where they eat and sleep. I just fluff in the toilet and the pipes and water take it far far away from here.
So thanks for brightening up my evening Alin.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 1:42:15

Originally posted by mrford:
ah, all Muslim refugees are scum!

spectacular insight syko. thanks! did you go to the alin school of bigotry?

i would put people in camps that dont know the difference between there, their, and they're, but what do i know.

I was obviously talking about the ones that were attacking the German people. I didn't know I had to point out the obvious. You apparently don't know the difference. You just like to pick apart everything that I post, because you enjoy harassing me.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 1:58:46

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I'm surprised the Germans don't have them set up in prison camps. I guess the Americans taught them well, to just accept scum into there society.

we have different definitions of obvious, obviously.

you think germany, or the US in that aspect, is willingly letting criminals come in? how do you propose they be separated from the rest before they commit a crime? You think that after they raided these buildings they will be released back into society? your logic doesnt flow, and obvious is a bit less obvious.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 2:04:27

yes, the us willingly lets criminals in.

by, federal mandate, the criminals NOT being removed, as is the job of ice.. dhs.. dea? or are we all not one in the same?, but they are not actively removed, people die every day because they are not removed, because your federal government is more of a fluff than my canadian.. FRENCH canadian, your leader is weaker than a french canadian.. live with that.. and people die every day because your government refuses not to let criminals in.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 2:21:05

criminals are deported every single day. take a trip to the drunk tank and you can see it in action.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 2:54:43

we have different definitions of obvious, obviously.

you think germany, or the US in that aspect, is willingly letting criminals come in? how do you propose they be separated from the rest before they commit a crime? You think that after they raided these buildings they will be released back into society? your logic doesnt flow, and obvious is a bit less obvious.

Refugees were not supposed to be there in the first place, they should have all been stopped and detained at the border. Just like here in the US. Except here we have southern Americans scrambling across ours everyday. Bringing Drugs, Guns and lots of Baggage. Don't speak to me like i'm some naive child. I live in Arizona, I know what it's like firsthand buddy.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 3:03:52

i like how you shifted the topic. you may not be a child, but you are naive as fluff.

there is not the infrastructure for them to detain up to a million refugees a year all of the sudden. the world doesnt work like that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 3:06:02

Arizona sucks. Being next to mexico makes it worse.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 3:06:03

To further elaborate. America's border policy is a complete joke and if anyone in the world took it seriously, we wouldn't have millions of illegals living in this country right now as we speak. The government doesn't give a crap. You have human rights lobbyists fighting back saying they have a right to be here, because this whole country was founded on immigration. No. This country was already here and it was taken from the inhabitants. It is what it is. But the governement and congress state to the American people that they simply don't have the money to put a sufficient force at the border. Why? Because congress is being paid to look the other way. That's what this whole countries system is founded on..corruption! So if they did the job like they are supposed too, we wouldn't have all these problems and we wouldn't have the type of unemployment rates that we have. Everybody cries out to help out these people who were to afraid to stand up to their own government but know they can come here with a picket sign and our government treats them better than it treats it's own people. Sign up for HUD, cash assistance and food stamps. Meanwhile we have homeless veterans out on the streets who have to beg for a meal. This crap makes me sick.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 3:09:08

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 3:09:17

Lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 3:10:59

Classic. I'm not writing a novel for you. I sum it up. Not going to detail every little thing for you. Your an idiot if you don't see it.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 3:17:15

im really glad you arnt going to write a novel.

just because immigrants get through, doesn't mean they are being willingly accepted into society. that is a retarded logical jump.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 3:32:58

Once again you are absolutely wrong. The area that I live in, I am one of the only Caucasians. They're all renting houses out here. I also work in this area delivering mail. Believe me. I know what's going on out in the streets. I see much. You probably live out in some fancy neighborhood and are oblivious to what goes on outside of your little living and working space.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 4:14:10

I have family on the border of texas and most of the area around me are immigrants from the Caribbean. you assume too much. criminals are deported. your point was about the criminal scum no? or are we back on all immigrants being bad?

you are also apparently too stupid to look at the bigger picture, and are just focused on you. and your streets.... lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 4:21:53

To further elaborate. America's border policy is a complete joke and if anyone in the world took it seriously, we wouldn't have millions of illegals living in this country right now as we speak. The government doesn't give a crap. You have human rights lobbyists fighting back saying they have a right to be here, because this whole country was founded on immigration. No. This country was already here and it was taken from the inhabitants. It is what it is. But the governement and congress state to the American people that they simply don't have the money to put a sufficient force at the border. Why? Because congress is being paid to look the other way. That's what this whole countries system is founded on..corruption! So if they did the job like they are supposed too, we wouldn't have all these problems and we wouldn't have the type of unemployment rates that we have. Everybody cries out to help out these people who were to afraid to stand up to their own government but know they can come here with a picket sign and our government treats them better than it treats it's own people. Sign up for HUD, cash assistance and food stamps. Meanwhile we have homeless veterans out on the streets who have to beg for a meal. This crap makes me sick.

Very well said and I agree 100%

Vic Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 4:33:19

Originally posted by Trife:
my, what a great topic for AT

im sure this thread will be great!

/s

Alin Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 6:41:55

+1. Verry well said siko. Almost the same thing going on here. We take imigrants, while 70 years old that worked mainly during communism, dies of hunger because they have no income(difficult situation to explain). 1 month ago i was bikeing in a local park, late in the night. Saw 2 old people that looked like homeless, verry old people. Went to a supermarket and bought a bag full of food and other things. Went to the homeless and gave them. Chat with them for like 1 hour.

One worked 48 years in metalurgy industry. Until 1995 when the plant closed. Than, being already to old no one hired him again. He sold everything, now he lives on streets. The state cares less. His income is fluff. he can t aford even food.

The other one was in construction. Some sort of engeneer. He contribued at building this among others.
http://youtu.be/6DUfYjGtQZE

I was impressed. To see those people actually were somebodies. Not drunkies ot junkies or stuff like that.
And meanwhile, while my own kind are on the streets i have to listen to cotton mr ford or the big angela merkel telling me who should i take into my country. Yes i must care less for those 2 homeless, but give shelter, income and home to imigrants
Mr ford lives in his glass cotton ball. Lots of wrong ideeas. He resumes at small ideeas. He thinks people can t see the big picture, he never even thinks his fluffing big picture might be broke and wrong.

Anyway good post siko.

mrdodge

Oct 30th 2015, 12:44:20

Originally posted by Alin:
+1. Verry well said siko. Almost the same thing going on here. We take imigrants, while 70 years old that worked mainly during communism, dies of hunger because they have no income(difficult situation to explain). 1 month ago i was bikeing in a local park, late in the night. Saw 2 old people that looked like homeless, verry old people. Went to a supermarket and bought a bag full of food and other things. Went to the homeless and gave them. Chat with them for like 1 hour.

One worked 48 years in metalurgy industry. Until 1995 when the plant closed. Than, being already to old no one hired him again. He sold everything, now he lives on streets. The state cares less. His income is fluff. he can t aford even food.

The other one was in construction. Some sort of engeneer. He contribued at building this among others.
http://youtu.be/6DUfYjGtQZE

I was impressed. To see those people actually were somebodies. Not drunkies ot junkies or stuff like that.
And meanwhile, while my own kind are on the streets i have to listen to cotton mr ford or the big angela merkel telling me who should i take into my country. Yes i must care less for those 2 homeless, but give shelter, income and home to imigrants
Mr ford lives in his glass cotton ball. Lots of wrong ideeas. He resumes at small ideeas. He thinks people can t see the big picture, he never even thinks his fluffing big picture might be broke and wrong.

Anyway good post siko.

*very
*immigrants
*biking
*metallurgy
*afford
*engineer
*contributed
*immigrants
*ideas
*ideas

I think you need more books.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 14:56:02

what the fluff is a glass cotton ball?

just because im not a bigot like you, doesnt mean i dont know anything. it just means im not a bigot. ironically, bigotry usually goes hand and hand with ignorance. that is the best part about your rants.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 15:03:22

Can we get this retarded Echidna window licker banned for not using Snopes and being a flufftard?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Frybert Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 15:20:37

what the fluff is a glass cotton ball?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 19:48:32

Wow, Mrdodge it looks like you know how to copy/paste and hit the grammar spelling checker in your word document. This makes you a real genius. However, some of us don't mind showing our human error. We don't need to act like we're perfect all the time.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 19:53:30

The glass cotton ball mrford is what you live in. Real one: http://st.hzcdn.com/...ry-bathroom-canisters.jpg

This is probably closer to what he means though. You live in one of these perfect little glass ball objects and can't believe that other don't: http://a.dilcdn.com/...oto-420x420-mbecker-2.jpg

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 19:55:12

It means, your secluded, living in your own little world where you are the center of your own universe and nothing outside of it matters.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 19:59:02

Do you ever have any idea of what you are talking about? How depressing is it to be wrong all the time?

I assure you I don't live in a bubble. I'm just not an ignorant bigot. Ironically. I am probably better informed than you in every way imaginable. I just don't let bullfluff effect my views. Or tin foil stupidity.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 30th 2015, 20:02:15
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 20:36:52

lol. Every time mrford is out of arguments he goes like :

" you don`t know what you talk, idiot, bigot, ultra-nationalist, thin foil... i know better"
Aren`t you tired of your self mrford ? You are not that smart as you believe you are and your information is many time corrupted. You have no idea what world you live in, you have your cotton ball and think you are the king of your small hill.

Just a hillbilly really - that`s all what you are. Arrogance is your middle name. You first is Gunny and your last is I know everything.

Mr Gunny Arrogance I Know everything!!!

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 20:40:49

displaying bigotry in a claim that you arnt a bigot.

impressive sir.

additionally, knowing more than you doesnt mean i know everything. it is an important distinction. you set the bar really low.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 22:10:29

I do believe what I say, if I didn't than I wouldn't say it. I understand most of the refugees are probably great people. But we need a system that filters the good ones in and the bad ones out. Additionally taking in Refugees in any country in the world is a huge burden. Especially when the country has cities that are run-down and living in poverty already. It's better to help rebuild where there is already resources nearby. You can call me a bigot if that is what you really believe. I don't accept that label. I think that having a point of view these days that shows patriotism for ones country and right to it's own land and resources is now seen by the public as racist and it simply isn't true. It's an invasion without weapons. What an easy way to invade a country, just leave your weapons at home and travel in mass numbers and you can claim stake to whatever land you wish. Any first world country can be easily taken advantage of because of all these high moral standards.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 22:26:40

I was once afraid of change too. You will eventually get over it. It is a global world now. Get used to it or get a cabin in the woods.

it simply isnt feasible to lock down the boarders like you want. deport them when they fluff up is about all you can do. we have a very difficult naturalization program already.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

slip Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 22:43:06

I was once afraid of change too.

Right? If you were to tell me 5 years ago, mrford would be the bleeding heart on AT, I would have laughed at you. I can't tell if that change is recent or Alin/Syko are just a special breed of people.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 23:07:02

I guess we're just that special breed of common sense. So tell me what kind of change am I supposed to be embracing exactly? I must be missing alot. I don't mind learning new things. If it means to join other 3rd worlders in 3rd world living than no thank you. You become what you let in.

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2015, 23:25:27

Mrford will vote bernie sanders.

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:30:57

my religion of peace?

sensationalist much? im muslim now?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:31:11

You know what's really funny is that this forum is seeing a political shift a la the Republican Party. Right-wingers like mrford are now being attacked by the extreme far-right/Tea Partiers.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:31:27

Originally posted by Heston:
Mrford will vote bernie sanders.

there actually isnt a single canidate i want to vote for right now

but i would vote sanders over hillary, and trump over carson. not that either of those 2 options are appealing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:34:03

Originally posted by TAN:
You know what's really funny is that this forum is seeing a political shift a la the Republican Party. Right-wingers like mrford are now being attacked by the extreme far-right/Tea Partiers.

i have been saying for a decade that if the extremists dont stop making hard line stances on fluff like abortion and religion and drugs and what not, they are going to drive away a lot of the economic republicans.

i consider myself an economic republican, moral democrat. if that makes any sense.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Frybert Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:35:19

Hillary Vs Trump?

TAN Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:36:19

Originally posted by Frybert:
Hillary Vs Trump?

fluff. Please no.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Frybert Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:37:42

I'm asking. If those were the choices come election day, what would you do?

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2015, 1:37:56

the republicans will politically assassinate trump before he gets the nod. there is a reason they made him promise to not run as an independent.

my problem with carson is his bible thumping.
Swagger of a Chupacabra