Verified:

bstrong86 Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 18:02:40

Wanna be a douche bag then be one. But keep the racists and bigoted remarks to yourselves. Its that simple. Regardless whether this is an internet web forum..people get offended..because well not everyone is the same color or religion. Some people took fluff to far.

I feel i was fair enough in this situation that all parties got warned includining those who complained.

Im not here to ruin your fun but none the less when i receive complaints, i look into them
The Death Knights

XI

BUTTMAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 18:13:04

I was more speaking about the people who do the offending, not the offended. What is the matter with these people?

braden Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 18:19:53

Originally posted by Trife:
this thread is so gay

https://youtu.be/nyZs3EJgx8Q

Dissident Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 2:32:38

this just got awesome

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2015, 4:00:07

Does this mean me and TAN can be friends?

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 4:46:10

Only if you change your name back to FUJIFILM.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

tellarion Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 12:50:51

Originally posted by Thunder:
Are you butthurt that we fluffed about Tellarion? come on Beewrong86, you know that a lot that we complained about Tella on team was RIGHT. Don't get grouped with him.

Ouch

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2015, 21:54:12

Originally posted by TAN:
Only if you change your name back to FUJIFILM.

O.o

braden Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 23:27:28

fluffs gone downhill since i was told i cant be a racist.

life was far more enjoyable.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 23:32:00

Originally posted by Trife:
this thread is so gay

But very comical to say the least lmao...

Now I'm gonna go before someone tries to touch my wiener...*steals a donut on the way out

elvesrus

Sep 11th 2015, 23:46:28

what do you think was holding the doughnut up for you? ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

arthog Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 0:03:58

on a seperate issue having been slack and only read the posts on the second page ,
do you guys think that the detention camps and secrecy the australian government use for dealing with refugees who try to reach australia by boat , is an echo of NAZI germany and its treatment of the jews and other groups ? it has been my own opinion that it is a very similar act .

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 0:06:28

Is Australia invading other countries and shipping ethnic minorities to slaughter camps?

No? It really isn't that similar then. Stop belittling the horrible fluff the Nazis did by comparing it to some conspiracy about refugees. That is extremely dissrespectful imo.

Vetting immigrats isn't the same as active genocide. Not even close.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 12th 2015, 0:12:10
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 0:17:37

Originally posted by arthog:
on a seperate issue having been slack and only read the posts on the second page ,
do you guys think that the detention camps and secrecy the australian government use for dealing with refugees who try to reach australia by boat , is an echo of NAZI germany and its treatment of the jews and other groups ? it has been my own opinion that it is a very similar act .

are the australians burning them, gassing them, or walking them to a cliff tied together and shooting one in the head and the sudden end of the fall kills the other?

then no, i see no similarity whatsoever.

TAN Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 0:34:14

Originally posted by mrford:
Is Australia invading other countries and shipping ethnic minorities to slaughter camps?

No? It really isn't that similar then. Stop belittling the horrible fluff the Nazis did by comparing it to some conspiracy about refugees. That is extremely dissrespectful imo.

Vetting immigrats isn't the same as active genocide. Not even close.

Although I think what Australia is doing is kind of despicable, I agree with ford. There is a night and day difference.
FREEEEEDOM!!!