Verified:

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 15:43:14

he got retalled.. got his panties in a knot.. went full jetter.. and tellin me how to play the game.

the best come back..

he is adding me to his wishlist for next set(that's what he claims) .. n00blets will always be n00blets.

oh .. my country name.. is always the same. there is a reason for that.

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 15:50:05

Report this message
shouldn't retal if you don't expect to get enough turrets to hold that land size my set was done from already teaching 2 others this lesson you won't make a top 10 now going jet heavy never wins ;) Reply

Delete

Message from Escaflowne (#3) sent on Aug 16, 15:35

Report this message
guess you are not going to learn your lesson will add your name to the list for next set as well. Reply

Delete

Message from Escaflowne (#3) sent on Aug 16, 15:41

Report this message
You don't get it do you. I go through every set teaching atleast a minimum of 3 people that going jet heavy or pure jets will not get you where you think it will Reply

Delete

Message from Escaflowne (#3) sent on Aug 16, 15:43

Report this message
but what you did was another peeve of mine, retalling for a 3:1 ratio on land and not having enough defense to stop a double tap on the RoR I could have trip tapped you but held back for another suicider hoping he would come on and relieve his DR

wow.. we have an enforcer going around teaching ppl how to play game HIS STYLE.

Mr rainbow... with this kinda setup is gonna teach us how to war and play ! wow.. I guess he won 1A, Primary, Tourney and EXPRESS before..

Enterprise Zones 1007
Residences 1006
Industrial Complexes 2807
Military Bases 0
Research Labs 0
Farms 778
Oil Rigs 237
Construction Sites 169
Unused Lands 2396

so mr rainbow.. I got bored and left... I am not gonna teach.. ur gonna learn.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2015, 16:08:38

I think that's drprinc
Just shut up and have another beer

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2015, 16:32:10

What happen to commie techer?

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 16:35:42

Originally posted by Relax lah:
What happen to commie techer?

couldn't find the commie techer bro.. but I guess mr rainbow found me :)

if that's drprick.. jeez..

mac23 Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 18:03:14

FREE lessons are FREE!! lol

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 19:17:30

LOL! ahahaha classic ^_^ oh man this set has been nothing but fun for me sorry silent but lessons are lessons >.>

you had the capability to go enough defense to stop the RoR -_-
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 19:44:21

and the rainbow came from hitting others and just letting it be I was techer for more then half of the set made over 1.5b off sales and still kept chunk for myself but this set has me focused on fire ants using DR as defense so dropping land and turrets did not effect me in anyway in doing so only helped me get down to his nw level.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Hammer Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 20:24:31

Yeah, I have one, too. He RoR'd and has fluffed himself up with this set and probably future ones. His game play sucks as he is usually farmed every week. However, I guess he has a hard on about this week's chances without knowing that his partial early destock to prevent my retal on his fluff is going to cost him a fortune in expenses per turn. Not to mention, he funded my attacks with the money I took.

But one thing is for sure, he won't win, and I was never in contention, so it doesn't make a fluff to me. It's amazing to me how ppl will throw their game away without thinking first.

Edited By: Hammer on Aug 16th 2015, 20:26:53

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 20:28:46

goood ol' Ti annichilisco, yeah he does it every set on every server never learns really my lessons fly over his head alot of the time actually all the time -_-

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 21:00:07

Ti is the OG cucumber
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hammer Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 21:19:47

Yep, you do not RoR people P-E-R-I-O-D. You certainly do not do it to those who are capable of handing your ass to you every week if they choose to do so.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 21:22:54

I RoR anyone that I can hit back more then once in a ps I hold true that if you can't take a retal and hold it then you didn't deserve to take it :) unless I know you and hit you not knowing I knew you and was resolved before I went all batfluff RoR

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 0:36:56

Originally posted by drkprinc:
I RoR anyone that I can hit back more then once in a ps I hold true that if you can't take a retal and hold it then you didn't deserve to take it :) unless I know you and hit you not knowing I knew you and was resolved before I went all batfluff RoR

well, Pay attention to what hammer said... no one appreciates a RoR.. and u have a gap to go with it..

if you insist.. then its gonna be fun.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 0:43:05

well in truth silent I would not have initiated a reason for you to retal in first place if knew was you, but I will always hold true to my RoR policy, if you can take the retal and limit me to only 1 PS back on an RoR I'll most likely take the 1:1 but if you are not going to defend the land I took from you in first place then take it back and still not defend it I will RoR maximum amount of times possible.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 3:05:32

Originally posted by Hammer:
Yeah, I have one, too. He RoR'd and has fluffed himself up with this set and probably future ones. His game play sucks as he is usually farmed every week. However, I guess he has a hard on about this week's chances without knowing that his partial early destock to prevent my retal on his fluff is going to cost him a fortune in expenses per turn. Not to mention, he funded my attacks with the money I took.

But one thing is for sure, he won't win, and I was never in contention, so it doesn't make a fluff to me. It's amazing to me how ppl will throw their game away without thinking first.

Where you the one playing as Democracy of Crimson (#1) ? Cheers

Aug 17th 2015, 3:16:53

goood ol' Ti annichilisco, yeah he does it every set on every server never learns really my lessons fly over his head alot of the time actually all the time -_-

If you retaliate on me, you better have defense to avoid a RoR. This set I had one that went all jets to retaliate. I could tap him as many times as I wanted and I did. Was a shame that the SDI tech available for sale ran out when I was at 60% otherwise he would have done asolutely nothing to me. He falied 55 spy ops out of 60....

And yes, I will never stop this tactic. I prefer to finish 6th instead of 3rd in one set as in the end only way of getting a better ranking is not to be retaliated by players who can't hold their defense hoping I won't break GDI.

This is the way I see it.

BTW, not true I do it all the times, on tournament I don't as is not worth it for what I can see and on the last set on Primary nothing happened.

Aug 17th 2015, 3:21:30

Originally posted by mrford:
Ti is the OG cucumber

you an idiot....

Aug 17th 2015, 3:28:30

Yep, you do not RoR people P-E-R-I-O-D. You certainly do not do it to those who are capable of handing your ass to you every week if they choose to do so.

If you were the one playing as Crimson, then what drkprinc writes hold true. Don't retaliate on me adding 7m jets leaving yourself 300k turrets. I might not like it, which I didn't.

I know you will not like the RoR, but you're not in a position to win the fight.

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 11:03:58

Originally posted by Ti annichilisco:
Ti is the OG cucumber

you an idiot....

You got a half dozen people here saying thay you are the idiot.

So I'm guanna go with them.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Nerrus Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 12:43:10

Ti is the OG cucumber

you an idiot....

If half a dozen people here say big boy is a card-carrying member of NAMBLA, then I have to go with them too :P

Edited By: Nerrus on Aug 17th 2015, 13:11:15
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 13:31:39

If that is your brand of tarded logic then sure. Do what makes you happy.

I have actually seen proof of his idiocracy. I havnt seen proof of you touching tiny penises.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aug 17th 2015, 15:58:04

Ti is the OG cucumber

you an idiot....

The "half dozen people here saying thay you are the idiot" are in your twisted mind not in any post on this thread. Not even one, actually.

Whereas you do have a vote for being a clearly spelled and plain idiot, mine.

I repeat so you maybe understand, you're an idiot

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 16:10:31

Lol, whatever you say cucumber.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hammer Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 16:40:51

if you can take the retal and limit me to only 1 PS back on an RoR I'll most likely take the 1:1 but if you are not going to defend the land I took from you in first place then take it back and still not defend it I will RoR maximum amount of times possible.

So if you pass me along the highway but do not maintain speed later, I can run over your ass?

If you were the one playing as Crimson, then what drkprinc writes hold true. Don't retaliate on me adding 7m jets leaving yourself 300k turrets. I might not like it, which I didn't.

I know you will not like the RoR, but you're not in a position to win the fight.

And you are an idiot if you think someone was trying to win the fight. I wouldn't be fighting with a demo if that were the case. You do not hit people and expect them not to retaliate. To RoR shows your colors. You would not have done that in previous weeks...nor did I to you. I also think you need to recount the spy ops and who really won. I obviously wasn't playing to win, or I would have been in the top 10. You were, or would not have lost and/or burned through over $100m of $300m to defend.

To say, "Well, you can't keep it so you don't deserve to have it," applies to the attacker. At that point in the game, jets bear the least expense. And the same analogy above...if you pass me on the highway and later slow down, then that means I have the right to run over your ass....and I am the kind of person that would do it.

Your ignorancy about the game may have cost you a win since you think 1:1 isn't proper. You spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a guy that wasn't playing the game. Dumb fluff.

Edited By: Hammer on Aug 17th 2015, 16:45:09

Aug 17th 2015, 19:30:29

if you can take the retal and limit me to only 1 PS back on an RoR I'll most likely take the 1:1 but if you are not going to defend the land I took from you in first place then take it back and still not defend it I will RoR maximum amount of times possible.

So if you pass me along the highway but do not maintain speed later, I can run over your ass?

And you are an idiot if you think someone was trying to win the fight. I wouldn't be fighting with a demo if that were the case. You do not hit people and expect them not to retaliate. To RoR shows your colors. You would not have done that in previous weeks...nor did I to you. I also think you need to recount the spy ops and who really won. I obviously wasn't playing to win, or I would have been in the top 10. You were, or would not have lost and/or burned through over $100m of $300m to defend.

To say, "Well, you can't keep it so you don't deserve to have it," applies to the attacker. At that point in the game, jets bear the least expense. And the same analogy above...if you pass me on the highway and later slow down, then that means I have the right to run over your ass....and I am the kind of person that would do it.

Your ignorancy about the game may have cost you a win since you think 1:1 isn't proper. You spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a guy that wasn't playing the game. Dumb fluff.

First, don't call me names as I'm not offending you. Alternatively, go call your mother an idiot or do it to yourself in the mirror.

Then, the situation is very simple. Don't attack me if you can't defend yourself as I will attack you back. Period.

Also, few different views than yours below

"I wouldn't be fighting with a demo if that were the case. " You were sucked into it the last 2 hours of the game.

"You do not hit people and expect them not to retaliate." I've taken retaliation from reasonably strong players, accept it (reluctantly and will keep on monitoring them to see if I can hit them again) and move on. Two of them last set.

"To RoR shows your colors." I wouldn't assume RoR as negative like you do. Then countries playing the GDI 1 to 1 rule have the same colors. A bottom feed on a country 3 times smaller, that guy goes all jets and gets back 5 times the land you grabbed. And expects you to do nothing about it ? It's as a game as an RoR.

"I also think you need to recount the spy ops and who really won." I did count them, a little weakensss of mine...This includes the last 25 all failed ops you tried first to steal money (10) then to spy on me. It's good you gave up, by then I was at 1.8m spies vs your 130k (and dropping).....I was tempted to send you my country stats but didn't want to bully you as we had no message exchange. Regarding who really won, I think nobody wins in these fights. Certainly you didn't.

"You were, or would not have lost and/or burned through over $100m of $300m to defend." It did cost me, quite a bit (you bought my 600k tanks on the market, BTW - so you gave me most of the money I spent). Although you might think it, I wasn't going to win this, maximum could have made ~3rd. But the for me arriving 1st or 10th or 70th has to happen in the right manner, ie. I will attack back the ones whom I think shouldn't have attacked me. And if it cost me, so be it. It's a matter of principle. Staying with your logic, your first attack might have already costed me a rank.

"if you pass me on the highway and later slow down, then that means I have the right to run over your ass....and I am the kind of person that would do it." Sure, but if I'm in a Ferrari and with your Dodge minivan you go all out to pass me, don't be surpised if when I press the accelerator a tiny bit you're left in my dust coffing.

"Your ignorancy about the game may have cost you a win since you think 1:1 isn't proper. You spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a guy that wasn't playing the game." 1:1 is fine unless you go suicidal. Also, if you're not playing the game why you then want to ruin mine ? I might not take it well.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 23:20:49

Thanks for reading my post back to me.

"A bottom feed on a country 3 times smaller, that guy goes all jets and gets back 5 times the land you grabbed. And expects you to do nothing about it ?"

Do not attack if you do not wish to receive the retal. It has been said many times - usually, directed at the one being RoR'd - that one shouldn't retal if they can't defend the land. Same is true for the initial attack.

The country that was one-third your size smoked your ass on the retal and didn't go all-jetter to do it - i already had them. You hit me knowing I was jet heavy and had two hundred turns. Yet, didn't expect a retal? You are a dumb fluff as I said previously.

You are one of those of the mindset that thinks they have a right to judge a country's worthiness of deserving or not deserving to retal based on how their country is established. I run my country as I wish and retal WHEN it is convenient for me. The top-feeder is usually going to come up on the short end of a retal; hence, my smoking your ass and you couldn't stand it to the point you ruined your country. That does, indeed, make you a dumb fluff...a wad that should have been shot out of the window.

By the way, the mini van fluffed up the Ferrari on the retal.

Edited By: Hammer on Aug 18th 2015, 0:05:30

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 23:27:43

Go get em hammer!

Hammer Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 0:02:38

lol.... I rarely show my frustrations on the forums, and it isn't a frustration with winning or losing that I show. It is frustration with people, or really a disappointment in people. I play the game being respectful of others, helping someone each set to the best of my abilities, and knowing that if I hit a guy on day one for 100 acres and he hits me later for 1000, that is my fault. (Vic taught me that before I knew Vic! Remember when he used to post noob vs pro threads?)

Unfortunately, a few people here do not play that way and think there is an entitlement bonus to the game. I have said many times that the mix of people/ personalities that make up this forum is a direct comparative of the mix of people/ personalities that make up the world. Some that live by the true Golden Rule; some who think the Golden Rule is that he who has the gold makes the rule. Some are quiet, keep to themselves. Some who take advantage of situations to better themselves as Celphi pointed out with the market issues. But it isn't always market issues where people take advantage. It is often fluff like RoR.

I have a great memory and will get my turn when the time is right. This fluffer is the third one on the list.

Edited By: Hammer on Aug 18th 2015, 0:07:52

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 2:29:16

Hammer.. The ROR (in this case TI (aka cucumber) & drkpric) guys will get whats coming. They will understand why.

If you don't want retals.. don't attack the guys that will retal.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 5:09:06

if it's an apple crumble pie let it come my way!

PLEASE I'm really craving one right now >.>

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

h2orich Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 6:11:25

RoR is fun!

2015-08-13 07:13:38 PS Oxycotin (#5) Atrabilious (#13) 598A (846A)
2015-08-13 10:30:18 PS Atrabilious (#13) Oxycotin (#5) 592A (785A)
2015-08-14 09:11:37 PS Oxycotin (#5) Atrabilious (#13) 737A (1022A)
2015-08-14 21:07:11 PS Atrabilious (#13) Oxycotin (#5) 162A (168A)
2015-08-15 02:46:35 PS Oxycotin (#5) Atrabilious (#13) 1067A (1491A)
2015-08-15 02:46:53 PS Oxycotin (#5) Atrabilious (#13) 761A (1058A)
2015-08-15 04:40:17 PS Atrabilious (#13) Oxycotin (#5) 762A (822A)
2015-08-15 07:35:30 PS Atrabilious (#13) Oxycotin (#5) 788A (850A)
2015-08-15 07:38:08 PS Atrabilious (#13) Oxycotin (#5) 532A (567A)
2015-08-15 07:55:21 PS Oxycotin (#5) Atrabilious (#13) 1175A (1495A)
2015-08-15 07:56:01 PS Oxycotin (#5) Atrabilious (#13) 1082A (1321A)
2015-08-15 07:56:37 PS Oxycotin (#5) Atrabilious (#13) 804A (975A)
2015-08-15 21:16:11 PS Oxycotin (#5) Atrabilious (#13) 450A (545A)
2015-08-16 11:24:27 PS Oxycotin (#5) Atrabilious (#13) 887A (1028A)

2015-08-13 06:00:23 PS Oxycotin (#5) Scarlet (#86) 648A (834A)
2015-08-13 11:35:17 PS Scarlet (#86) Oxycotin (#5) 455A (604A)
2015-08-14 09:10:32 PS Oxycotin (#5) Scarlet (#86) 536A (831A)
2015-08-14 09:10:48 PS Oxycotin (#5) Scarlet (#86) 378A (570A)

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 6:13:13

lol all fun and games until someone poke a hole in their eye with a jet

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Nerrus Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 14:10:59

lol all fun and games until someone poke a hole in their eye with a jet

Sadly true :(
^..^ Surren ^..^

Marshal Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 14:49:45

tad close of co-operation.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hammer Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 18:32:00

Originally posted by silentwolf:
Hammer.. The ROR (in this case TI (aka cucumber) & drkpric) guys will get whats coming. They will understand why.

Tis true, silentwolf, my friend.

Aug 26th 2015, 2:18:19

lol.... I rarely show my frustrations on the forums, and it isn't a frustration with winning or losing that I show. It is frustration with people, or really a disappointment in people. I play the game being respectful of others, helping someone each set to the best of my abilities, and knowing that if I hit a guy on day one for 100 acres and he hits me later for 1000, that is my fault. (Vic taught me that before I knew Vic! Remember when he used to post noob vs pro threads?)

Unfortunately, a few people here do not play that way and think there is an entitlement bonus to the game. I have said many times that the mix of people/ personalities that make up this forum is a direct comparative of the mix of people/ personalities that make up the world. Some that live by the true Golden Rule; some who think the Golden Rule is that he who has the gold makes the rule. Some are quiet, keep to themselves. Some who take advantage of situations to better themselves as Celphi pointed out with the market issues. But it isn't always market issues where people take advantage. It is often fluff like RoR.

I have a great memory and will get my turn when the time is right. This fluffer is the third one on the list.

I have a very long memory myself and have noted your name. Not for the attacks on the set which were a little path incident (BTW, anyone can read the stats and verify your claim about who came out better or not from the exchange...) but for what you write to me and what you write about me on this thread, which I appreciate very little.

Finally, if I'm a "fluffer" then I might choose to fluff you, even against your will......

Aug 26th 2015, 2:20:45

You (aka idiot).

If you don't want ROR don't retaliate the guys that will, and if you still do at least don't leave yourself as a sitting duck

Nerrus Game profile

Aug 26th 2015, 2:36:55

You (aka idiot).

If you don't want ROR don't retaliate the guys that will, and if you still do at least don't leave yourself as a sitting duck

Fight Club :)
^..^ Surren ^..^

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 26th 2015, 3:34:24

Now give me a Hee and a Haw!

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

vatzooland

Aug 26th 2015, 3:57:58

Add me as a fan too! air must be getting pretty thin up there :)

Nerrus Game profile

Aug 26th 2015, 4:26:31

Now give me a Hee and a Haw!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFLkqJL-bsc
^..^ Surren ^..^

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 26th 2015, 8:38:27

You (aka idiot).

alright cucumber.. lets see :)

mrford Game profile

Aug 26th 2015, 10:37:06

You (aka idiot).

So not only are you retarded, but you are a mean retard.

Noted.

Being a landfarm is getting kinda old. Maybe I will start playing like you do, against you. See how long you last.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aug 26th 2015, 12:29:08

You (aka idiot).

alright cucumber.. lets see :)

Sure idiot ;-)

Aug 26th 2015, 12:33:52

You (aka idiot).

So not only are you retarded, but you are a mean retard.

Noted.

Being a landfarm is getting kinda old. Maybe I will start playing like you do, against you. See how long you last.

Man, you're really helpless. Why would this post make me mean ?

And then, I don't play against anybody. You're welcome to change your poor landfarm strategy and play like me, but it's easy to see I don't play against anybody or trying to kill countries like you do. I will retaliate for sure, either 1 attack, one war, five sets depending on how I get hit.

mrford Game profile

Aug 26th 2015, 13:29:58

You ROR because you get butthurt when you pick a target that can retal. You suck at target selection too. Classic.

Maybe mean wasn't the right word. Childish might fit better.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hammer Game profile

Aug 27th 2015, 19:28:31

He is fluffed up, mrford, and doesn't understand. He didn't have the balls last week to play or to use his country name, and stayed off the forum as well. The rest of us play the same name each week.

This week he's all gung-ho and spewing his fluff, but will fail again. Unfortunately, I fluffed up my country placing 2000 buildings in the wrong place. I land-killed myself thinking I would still have my turns, but that is not how the game works. So, I cannot play this week at 500 turns behind, but I'm sure someone will spank his ass as he is accustomed to receiving each week.

Finally, if I'm a "fluffer" then I might choose to fluff you, even against your will......

That really cranked my tanks, I'll tell you...sounds so sweet. But you already had your turn; mine will be in due time.

Edited By: Hammer on Aug 27th 2015, 20:23:23

MountainYeti Game profile

Aug 27th 2015, 20:58:40

If you are gonna ROR based solely on a target having low D you are asking to get wrecked. You can't ignore other factors such as nukes,spies,stock and turns these are just as relevant in defence.

I have RORed before but the rare times i do its based on the target having very little oppurtunity to fight back.

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 5:42:54

Originally posted by MountainYeti:
If you are gonna ROR based solely on a target having low D you are asking to get wrecked. You can't ignore other factors such as nukes,spies,stock and turns these are just as relevant in defence.

I have RORed before but the rare times i do its based on the target having very little oppurtunity to fight back.

i think we have traded hits before :)

but ahh well, we have it in our past.