Verified:

Number 4 prostitut

Jul 19th 2015, 0:32:22

Look at this adorable message i got in response to my retal on a grab

Message from The Decider (#104) sent on Jul 18, 22:46
Report this message
That was a dumb thing to do over a simple single tap land grab

BWAAAHHAHA what does this dumb arse expect, grabbing a country called "don't care, will suicide"? The only dumb thing done was Decider's dumb decision.

Ok that wasn't really overly funny. I'm just bored. Moving on...

Hneftafl Game profile

Jul 19th 2015, 20:31:53

Pretty dumb for him to not be in GDI.
If at first you don't succeed, reverse the polarity.

skiddmark Game profile

Jul 19th 2015, 21:16:01

I was one of 5 people to land grab you. Why you chose me to go nuclear on I don't know. If you want to ruin both of our sets over a little land grab that's your choice. Grabbing is part of the game don't take it so personal.

skiddmark Game profile

Jul 19th 2015, 21:17:01

"Pretty dumb for him to not be in GDI"

Im new to this game, only been playing a few months. Lesson learned the hard way i guess...

Over The Hill Game profile

Jul 20th 2015, 0:39:45

yes skiddmark......you'll come across many,many,many players like Number 4 that suffer from "small penis" complex and need to post/hide as a "New Member" to satisfy their pea brain ego

Number 4 prostitut

Jul 20th 2015, 2:38:04

i might have a tiny penis, but i have a big heart... unless you're stupid, then i will fluff you in the ear with my tiny penis

Hneftafl Game profile

Jul 20th 2015, 13:23:44

Originally posted by skiddmark:
I was one of 5 people to land grab you. Why you chose me to go nuclear on I don't know. If you want to ruin both of our sets over a little land grab that's your choice. Grabbing is part of the game don't take it so personal.

He knows those other guys will fluff him up.
If at first you don't succeed, reverse the polarity.

Number 4 prostitut

Jul 20th 2015, 13:51:41

Wrong, genius. gdi was the only limiting factor

earf

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2015, 17:13:49

Well hes right it was a dumb thing to do for a single tap. that said he was Warned the name made it clear

alexsiki Game profile

Jul 20th 2015, 20:22:15

name doesnt suggest he will sucide over something silly

DancingBear Game profile

Jul 20th 2015, 21:08:38

the name suggests that he is trolling for trouble

the debates over this kind of trolling are ancient

i think that the gdi setup on primary was evolved over time precisely to offer protection from troll traps like this one (i reckon marshall will clue us if i am correct on this assertion)

and prostitut 4, what do you have against "stupid" players that you'd want to spend your time on primary looking for one random stupid player to torture?

lastly, a personal confession, i've gotten some big chuckles out of your thing, so i say, "thanks and keep up the good work you two!"

:)