Verified:

alexsiki Game profile

Apr 21st 2015, 6:07:55

Hello peoples, was wondering, If I have GDI, will my protection be cancelled if I do many harmful spy ops on somebody? Or is GDI defence only broken by multiple SS and planned strike attacks?

And how about if they are only beneficial ops?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2015, 6:11:39

It only brakes against the country you're doing it to, including harmful spy ops.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

alexsiki Game profile

Apr 21st 2015, 6:36:46

Koh thats not fair... So if I do like 2 bomb banks, that person can nuke me with all his/her missles? or AB me even under GDI?

deezyboy Game profile

Apr 21st 2015, 10:47:55

thats not fair at all you should be able to hurt ppl and they shouldnt be able to fight back

alexsiki confirmed for israel

Ka Mac

Apr 21st 2015, 11:05:02

Originally posted by alexsiki:
Koh thats not fair... So if I do like 2 bomb banks, that person can nuke me with all his/her missles? or AB me even under GDI?

Do you think 2 bomb banks is FAIR?

alexsiki Game profile

Apr 21st 2015, 11:54:58

Originally posted by deezyboy:
thats not fair at all you should be able to hurt ppl and they shouldnt be able to fight back

alexsiki confirmed for israel

No lol, not for no reason, I mean if they break their GDI first by attacking me twice

Ka Mac

Apr 21st 2015, 12:05:47

That's the risk you are going to take when you break GDI, if you did break it, be ready for war. :)

deezyboy Game profile

Apr 21st 2015, 13:37:59

yea what ka mac said. i'm getting rekt by spy ops right now + g-strikes & missiles. part of the risk you take when you break gdi :-)

Look at the flip side, if someone bigger than you could just keep poisoning you and bombing your stuff, and you couldn't hit them back, well that would be highly frustrating for newer players.

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 24th 2015, 18:02:07

I got rekt for breaking gdi too. If they broke gdi on you, it'd be better to smoke them before they smoke you. Only reason I didn't hit those guys back after the hammering I took, is that I deserved it for one. Lol. And they seemed like decent guys too.

This set has been funny to say the least. :-P
The EEVIL Empire

Ka Mac

Apr 25th 2015, 12:21:12

^^

Very true Serp!

Got some love this set too. :D

alexsiki Game profile

Apr 27th 2015, 19:52:24

Originally posted by Serpentor:
I got rekt for breaking gdi too. If they broke gdi on you, it'd be better to smoke them before they smoke you. Only reason I didn't hit those guys back after the hammering I took, is that I deserved it for one. Lol. And they seemed like decent guys too.

This set has been funny to say the least. :-P

hey you didnt let me get away with it:P