Verified:

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 0:52:30

What are you babbling out Well bring it on big boy. I cant say that Ive hid from anyone, let alone someone whom gets there ass hndd to them by some Asian noob. Hey your own words man.

Dunno I guess your too stupid to know anything outside your small little world. And why would you b running a 0 military landfarm, other than to coordinate with someone to affect the outcome, you wouldn't do such a thing now would you. Nahh........

Go blather elsewhere, suiciders like you come and go every reset, bring it on big boy.
HT

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 0:57:33

damn your powers of logic are weak as fluff.

if you havnt hid from anyone then tag to a solo tag in FFA and lets go. ill even let you pick a date. it isnt like i havnt been calling you out for a month already. i dont want to ruin NBK's set, and i suspect you are too much of a fluff to 1v1. there is a difference between me and a suicider. i have a target and a goal. you. the difference between the asian here and you is he is probably a better player than your dumb ass, and i have defense on FFA, and highlights. who k nows, you probably would take pride in killing a 0 military country too. everyone knows your fluff ass wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight.

as for express, i have been running a 0 military landfarm for months. it is what i do on this server. it isnt coordination, and most enjoy what i do.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 15th 2015, 1:02:29
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 1:11:16

lol, you is da funny man... keep it up Im writing a thesis on stupidity on you is my star example, such a tard
HT

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 1:13:02

see? coward. you can call me a suicider and an idiot and whatever, but it is you who are hiding. it is you who wont back his words up like a man. im still coming for you. maybe ill bring some friends with me to even the numbers up since you want to act like a fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 1:22:03

also, if you want to call someone stupid, dont sound stupid while doing it. get your english game up, you are supposed to be a native speaker. maybe you should have spent some of that 40K on education instead of solar panels.....lol. what a joke.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 2:30:24

dude lay off the pain meds. Knew you were gonna b a junkie shortly. Step back, go get some help while there is time.

U have that with folks with low iqs and not the sharpest crayon in the box. Just please get some help man. Have great evening dude. I understand tea is a good thing for a peron in your condition. Spouting off coward this coward that. You can sling mud all you want bub. I don't see anyone whining around here but you. By the way, how in the hell did you let that Asian noob kick your ass. That must b one badass Asian person. Im amazed so far in one day you have slammed Asians, normal people, oh myself {Im used to your babbling), and most anything that has to do with anything. Your personal life must b hell and I truly feel sorry for your plight. All Ive seen lately is utter babbling and going off on anyone and everyone. You is not winning any of these rants you go on. And you are getting your ass handed to you ingame. So what part of this am I missing. what is a native speaker by the way. You taking on the Indian nation now also. Man you is one real piece of work. PS I am a pink Caucasian male. I cant speak native Indian.
HT

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 2:33:46

what the fluff did that just say?

are you still avoiding a 1v1? i cant understand your level of english. you need to type slowly for me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 2:37:52

Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 2:44:13

Originally posted by Home Turf:
what is a native speaker by the way. You taking on the Indian nation now also. Man you is one real piece of work. PS I am a pink Caucasian male. I cant speak native Indian.

im just going to quote this anytime you call someone stupid. this level of ignorance is baffling.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2015, 22:32:23

Hey ford, still talking to this looser? If so, let us see what he's saying.

And this one has to die next set and the set after that...

killing landfarm, what a douche!

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 22:40:05

im trying to convince him to use the same country name next set, he keeps refusing. seems to think im calling him a cow when i say coward.

Message from no hugz and kizzez (#120) sent on Feb 15, 22:27
Report this message
aaaaaaaaaaa

you say you cow hahahaha

me cow also you say kekekeke

and fluff too hahahahaha

Message from no hugz and kizzez (#120) sent on Feb 15, 22:01
Report this message
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

looki looki looki at my jets haha

many funny have that

you no idea only play game all time you no life have dropped it many year ago me think kekekeke

like you mama dropped you on head to

head broke on you not easy to be you kekekeke

Message from no hugz and kizzez (#120) sent on Feb 15, 20:24
Report this message
no need hurry me up

me still wait

you no can kill me

you troll me if you want not easy kill you when online

talk a lot you do no fun war with you not much more

know this both you and me kekekeke

he is figuring out it isnt as easy to kill someone with military and walling

Message from no hugz and kizzez (#120) sent on Feb 15, 22:34
Report this message
you say so many not nice thing

think you mom hate you

she not drop you in accidante when you small

she throw you down stairs cause you pain then also

lol now that was just mean.

i doubt he will use the same country name next set because he is clearly a coward, but i know his fluffty 50% indy 50% farm build with almost no CSes. ill find him.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 22:42:23

oh, he tried to kill me last night, 241 hits later and im at full population for the end of the set. weird. would like to show him what someone with half a brain can do with an original.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2015, 22:42:38

I have very hard time reading what he types :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 22:43:51

those are only half the messages. some are even harder to understand. i can only imagine him trying to read my messages. i spent 4 messages trying to explain to him i wasnt actully saying "fluff"

i understand english isnt everyone's first language, but holy fluff. i can speak spanish better than that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2015, 22:53:31

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 22:56:43

Message from no hugz and kizzez (#120) sent on Feb 13, 21:51
Report this message
i take no pride in killing a bad player who cant protect country with military

you got pen and paper?

write this

its a wargame

protect your country

if you can

bad player

Message from no hugz and kizzez (#120) sent on Feb 13, 21:57
Report this message
information

main menu
preference
scroll to bottom
make sure tutorial is on "show"

you will learn a lot

we can talk some more another time maybe

i can show you many things in this game
like military
you can buy
or produce

good to know for you

he still doesnt get what a landfarm is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 22:58:31

"Message from no hugz and kizzez (#120) sent on Feb 13, 21:57
Report this message
information

main menu
preference
scroll to bottom

you will learn a lot

like military
you can buy
or produce

good to know for you"

lol gotta give him credit for this one :p

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2015, 23:10:30

do i? you do understand that i run a 0 military country for the benefit of the server right? landfarm? he doesnt grasp that concept, i would think you would be able to. maybe all that snow is effecting your brain.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 2:21:31

your still babbling thought the little Asian rice guy taught you too sit down and shut up. Guess not, guess little Asian guy will just have to repeat process until you get the hint, Ill enjoy watching that.

PS I also know that you will b calling me a coward and this and that and this and that. PS I do not give a happy rats ass what you think or say crip
HT

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 2:28:10

You seem to follow me around like a little puppy so you clearly do care, even though you are to stupid to understand why I was easily killed by this rainbow nub The first time around. He didnt teach me fluff. Funny how he failed to kill me when i knew he was comming. Highlights make a difference.

I on the other hand look forward to killing you in FFA. I hope you are preparing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 2:31:51

yeah got the popcorn and everything, wish you would hurry up Im bored, though you are going to b like a 30 sec blip when you finally bring your suicidng punk ass out of wherever its is you are hiding at. Just to let you know I don't like netting to start with and I prefer killing little pissants like you all reset. Bring it mouth boy.
HT

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 2:34:10

Then detag. I'm in a solo tag, have been all set. Me thinks it is you who are scared.

Who is the one hiding? Lol. Your boundless stupidity and ignorance is entertaining. I'll give you that. I'm not suiciding, I'm killing a big mouthed flufftard that is too scared to back his words up. If you don't detag who knows, maybe your entire tag dies. Would be a shame for your clan mates.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 2:37:50

lol your hilarious. Youll b allright man. Go seek some help. You told me you know my countries so have at em big boy. How is that hiding. Wake me up when your done ok. Thanks.
HT

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 2:41:00

It is hiding because you know you don't stand a chance in a 1v1, so you sit there and talk big because you are in a 91 country clan. That is hiding. It doesn't matter though, I have had a half dozen offers of help in killing you and I have turned them down with the vain hopes that you would take your ass beating like a man. If I am so bad and you have nothing to be afraid of then why not accept my challenge? Serious question Even though you will ignore it.

I should have known better than to bank on a coward stepping up. I'm losing resolve in keeping this fair. Someone needs to show you just how bad you are at this game. Might as well be me and if needed my friends.

The choice is yours.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 3:01:35

dunno whatever man, your a broken record have fun arguing with yourself Damn where is that little Asian guy. I need advice. Asian guy, PM me with key to beating Fordy and his friends. Thank you, Im going to hide in my corner now. Quit picking on me you big bully.
HT

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 3:02:09

coward
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2015, 3:24:25

Originally posted by mrford:
Message from no hugz and kizzez (#120) sent on Feb 13, 21:51
Report this message
i take no pride in killing a bad player who cant protect country with military

you got pen and paper?

write this

its a wargame

protect your country

if you can

bad player

Message from no hugz and kizzez (#120) sent on Feb 13, 21:57
Report this message
information

main menu
preference
scroll to bottom

you will learn a lot

like military
you can buy
or produce

good to know for you

he still doesnt get what a landfarm is.

LMFAO, this makes me wanna go defenseless next set and hope he finds me.....hmmm, I wonder if he reads the forums, hey if you do... I'm "Better Run Through The Jungle" come teach me how to play!, in exchange for that I will teach you how to duckie!, here's a preview...http://youtu.be/wZ8cuVgLlBg
(•_•)

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2015, 6:31:11

"she not drop you in accidante when you small

she throw you down stairs cause you pain then also"

WTF!?! This guy is hilarious!
Reading this guys english makes my brain implode. Gotta find him ingame and trashtalk him!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2015, 7:38:35

Definitely, the entertainment factor alone is worth the search hahaha
(•_•)

Chacings Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 11:48:02

What language does the Asian use?

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2015, 11:53:04

looks like some strange kind of english

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2015, 18:59:28

Very broken up engrish :P
(•_•)