Verified:

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 19th 2014, 2:14:53

Almost 200 spal? Lol
The EEVIL Empire

LATC Game profile

Dec 19th 2014, 2:43:41

haha you should bomb structures of the person who hits u most.. SURPRISE!
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 19th 2014, 5:34:46

Holy Hell, they made ICCYH a mod? And a mod of a server he is on record as having zero respect for at that? This only makes me believe more than ever that quitting this game was the right choice. Earth is in a death spiral, and the admins are only doing things to make the end come faster.

I was going to apologize for not being around to run my standard Demo Casher, but five seconds on these forums quickly killed any nostalgia I had by reminding me how unprofessional this game remains.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2014, 5:49:26

Originally posted by Viceroy:
Holy Hell, they made ICCYH a mod? And a mod of a server he is on record as having zero respect for at that? This only makes me believe more than ever that quitting this game was the right choice. Earth is in a death spiral, and the admins are only doing things to make the end come faster.

I was going to apologize for not being around to run my standard Demo Casher, but five seconds on these forums quickly killed any nostalgia I had by reminding me how unprofessional this game remains.

Ya, and they already closed all threads about this, so now this one will soon too be closed by nazimodiccyh lol.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2014, 5:50:08

Oh ya, forgot...

/me runs
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

VicRattlehead Game profile

Dec 19th 2014, 7:07:13

Originally posted by Viceroy:

Remind me to forward this to the admin team.

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 19th 2014, 9:30:17

Lol

Vic, no!!!
That would be kind of funny though.
The EEVIL Empire

LATC Game profile

Dec 19th 2014, 21:56:00

Nothing like buying jets off the market only to realize they're yours.. good thing I'm a demo

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 19th 2014, 23:15:16

Haha... Deferring your profits until next resell? Btw get working on those turret prices. ;-)
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2014, 23:17:29

Originally posted by LATC:
Nothing like buying jets off the market only to realize they're yours.. good thing I'm a demo

LOL, I did that with tech today in express, also Demo haha
(•_•)

LATC Game profile

Dec 20th 2014, 18:31:37

So here's a question.. has ANYONE started stocking yet?

p1co Game profile

Dec 20th 2014, 23:58:21

Still don't know what stocking really is.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 21st 2014, 0:09:43

Originally posted by p1co:
Still don't know what stocking really is.

buy bushels with excess money (after buying oil, military, techs and building up) just keeping enuf money and bushels in hand that you can play your turns every day or if you are farmer then stocking your own bushels produced except when you need money.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Googirl Game profile

Dec 21st 2014, 0:22:38

new here

VicRattlehead Game profile

Dec 21st 2014, 2:11:58

Welcome! Have you picked a strategy that works for you yet? Are you playing to achieve a high score, or just to paste some fools?

Ka Mac

Dec 21st 2014, 2:22:02

0 stocks. Still don't know when to stock or how to stock using CI. LOL

Techers have stocks for sure. :)

Ka Mac

Dec 21st 2014, 2:22:03

0 stocks. Still don't know when to stock or how to stock using CI. LOL

Techers have stocks for sure. :)

deezyboy Game profile

Dec 21st 2014, 3:51:41

count me out for the win i got a little bit too greedy apparently and underestimated #35's ability to hit back and payed for it to the tune of 18k empty acres.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 21st 2014, 4:04:04

N00b
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2014, 4:20:34

Hey all, good to see you there Viceroy. I'm taking a vacation. I expect Iccyh will disappear soon when the crystal meth all becomes too much and he ends up dead or in rehab with no Internet. Now you can delete this post and give me another forum ban, thanks.

Ka Mac

Dec 21st 2014, 4:59:32

Originally posted by deezyboy:
count me out for the win i got a little bit too greedy apparently and underestimated #35's ability to hit back and payed for it to the tune of 18k empty acres.

Ohhh.. it's you. :( You had a good run and a good chance at winning.

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 21st 2014, 8:52:48

Don't bother stocking kamac. Keep growing. You did good. Your techs all up and up? I neglected my country badly yet again, skipping many days of growing and ignored my techs for too long when oil skyrocketed, and I shoulda focused more on my tech. Lol. Sucky set all around. I'm actually thinking of calling it quits again early and cashing out the remainder. Not sure yet.
The EEVIL Empire

deezyboy Game profile

Dec 21st 2014, 22:54:29

Originally posted by crest23:
N00b

correct you are my basketball-american friend, this is only my 3rd set in primary. Having said that i probally had the win but i've been too busy to play this last week and between that and many, many mistakes and trolls this set i was really disappointed with my performance, and that is def more to blame for my recklessness than my being a n00b. feel free to grab me guys im probally done not sure if im even gonna bother hitting that guy back.

i do have 2million tech and 16 mil turrets though, could make for some funny topfeeds.

so who is it guys? who is the biggest jerk on primary. their fate is in y'alls hands.

p1co Game profile

Dec 22nd 2014, 0:46:52

I gotta say that I've received a lot of helpful advice on this forum about effectively playing. Haven't run into too many headaches that would cause me to ragequit like done by some former players.

The techer strategy is pretty fun, especially the times when oil and food is really expensive, so I'm forced to work through it while still remaining technologically productive. The hidden gem I've found this set is how building military bases saved my ass, even though most techer guides I've read through suggest a pure research base approach.

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 22nd 2014, 3:54:14

There's a reason why they are all labs. ;-)

In the old game where military prices were always higher I used to love converting to MB reseller, but wouldn't think of it in this server how it is now.
The EEVIL Empire

Ka Mac

Dec 22nd 2014, 4:13:20

I gotta say that I've received a lot of helpful advice on this forum about effectively playing. Haven't run into too many headaches that would cause me to ragequit like done by some former players.

The techer strategy is pretty fun, especially the times when oil and food is really expensive, so I'm forced to work through it while still remaining technologically productive. The hidden gem I've found this set is how building military bases saved my ass, even though most techer guides I've read through suggest a pure research base approach.

There's a strategy called Theocracy Techer -> Military Base Reseller (TMBR). It's a great strategy in alliance server during Earth2025 days. I'm not sure if it's a good strategy here in Primary and now it's EarthEmpires. Haven't tried it before cause I suck at teching. :D

Ka Mac

Dec 22nd 2014, 4:17:30

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Don't bother stocking kamac. Keep growing. You did good. Your techs all up and up? I neglected my country badly yet again, skipping many days of growing and ignored my techs for too long when oil skyrocketed, and I shoulda focused more on my tech. Lol. Sucky set all around. I'm actually thinking of calling it quits again early and cashing out the remainder. Not sure yet.

My tech is good enough I think, 2.8M total and Indy tech around 156 - 157%.

Thanks Serpy!

and Oh!! Yesterday, I got 993 buildings and 390+ blown up by earthquakes. Really annoying. Costs me a lot of $$$. :(

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 22nd 2014, 4:56:16

I'll say that's annoying. I'm way behind you. Never recovered from taking those days off of grabbing, then getting hit twice. My techs are set if i stayed at my current acreage. Congrats on making it through this crappy Indy set as the top Indy. Lol.
The EEVIL Empire

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 22nd 2014, 14:25:19

Originally posted by Ka Mac:
There's a strategy called Theocracy Techer -> Military Base Reseller (TMBR). It's a great strategy in alliance server during Earth2025 days. I'm not sure if it's a good strategy here in Primary and now it's EarthEmpires. Haven't tried it before cause I suck at teching. :D

This will be viable again next reset onwards, because the building cost formula is being reverted to the linear one (from the current exponential one).

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 22nd 2014, 14:31:11

Always build all-labs (other than the CSes, and a bit of Indies to produce spies). The reason is that Tech-Per-Turn is calculated as

Tech Per Turn = 0.17 * Labs * (1 + Labs/Land)

Look at the Labs/Land part of the formula. This means that the lower % of your land that is labs, the less Tech per turn you get. Example:

10000 acres, 4500 are labs: 0.17*4500*(1+4500/10000) = 1109 tech per turn
10000 acres, 9000 are labs: 0.17*9000*(1+9000/10000) = 2907 tech per turn

The value of additional tech you get from having higher Labs% on your land (you're teching them to sell) far exceeds the value of lowered upkeep from having *any* Military Bases. In fact, mathematically, MBs are only good at 0% of your land. The only other time MBs are good is if you are no longer intending to spend any turns for the remainder of the reset and are preparing to destock a massive stockpile; you want to be at 99% MBs in this scenario. This is because MBs generate no income, and every other building type generates more income than MBs can, unless you are not spending turns.

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 22nd 2014, 15:04:42

so who is gonna win it ?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2014, 20:28:01

my guess is 1 of the 3 countries currently larger than 51k land

p1co Game profile

Dec 23rd 2014, 2:15:23

Ahh, thanks for the analysis. Guess I always found that paying 1.2M in expenses per turn was hard to manage. I'll rethink this.

Wotan Game profile

Dec 24th 2014, 14:20:58

Happy Christmas :)

Ka Mac

Dec 28th 2014, 3:21:43

So quiet.

LATC Game profile

Dec 28th 2014, 4:21:30

for real, especially for the end of a set. HOW MUCH STOCK DO PPL HAVE??

Ka Mac

Dec 28th 2014, 11:13:55

Still 0 here. I think you can beat these cashers LATC. :)

Lost 3M military units today due to an attempted retal. :(

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 28th 2014, 21:49:18

Ouch
The EEVIL Empire

Ka Mac

Dec 30th 2014, 2:34:36

An earthquake occurred destroying 804 buildings!

Is it worth to rebuild it at this stage?

:(

now im nothing Game profile

Dec 30th 2014, 2:41:01

There's a strategy called Theocracy Techer -> Military Base Reseller (TMBR). It's a great strategy in alliance server during Earth2025 days. I'm not sure if it's a good strategy here in Primary and now it's EarthEmpires. Haven't tried it before cause I suck at teching. :D [/quote]

I use to love doing this back in like 2002.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 30th 2014, 4:02:51

Ahh, thanks for the analysis. Guess I always found that paying 1.2M in expenses per turn was hard to manage. I'll rethink this.

You're probably doing it wrong. Is your Res/Bus both over 160%? This should be exceedingly easy as a techer. Most techers stock with no less than 175% (or 185% as democracy). Unless you're over 50m in NW, your income should be positive, not at -1.2m per turn.

LATC Game profile

Dec 30th 2014, 4:27:53

Xin and oldman, post your top 10 predictions =P

Do it blind, let's see how good you guys are

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 30th 2014, 21:41:57

If there's that many t10 potentials, I may be out then? I gave up at 45k and stopped grabbing. Just wasn't that interested this set I guess.
The EEVIL Empire

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 31st 2014, 1:42:20

Hey guys! Happy HOlidays. I hope to come back next set, so if you want to win, you better do it this set!

Ka Mac

Dec 31st 2014, 2:44:23

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
Hey guys! Happy HOlidays. I hope to come back next set, so if you want to win, you better do it this set!

If you want to win, don't DT people (including me) like you did on your last set. :P

Welcome back Bobby.

I'm hoping for more players next set. Land is so scarce this set. :D

Ka Mac

Dec 31st 2014, 2:47:03

Originally posted by Serpentor:
If there's that many t10 potentials, I may be out then? I gave up at 45k and stopped grabbing. Just wasn't that interested this set I guess.

I think you'll still finished higher than me this set, despite of land difference. LOL.

LATC Game profile

Dec 31st 2014, 3:08:21

Do commie heads stock?

Ka Mac

Dec 31st 2014, 3:10:45

Do commie heads stock?

I really don't know.

Serp?

oldman Game profile

Dec 31st 2014, 5:37:34

Xin and oldman, post your top 10 predictions =P

Do it blind, let's see how good you guys are

With just 3+ days left, I don't think any commie will break 100M. We'll see.
Only 1 person looking like he/she will crack 100M based on what I see, but I could be wrong since I'm not playing and haven't paid attention this set.

Anyway just dropping by to say hello =P happy new year everyone!

LATC Game profile

Dec 31st 2014, 6:19:51

WHOOO spent 1 turn just now to place goods on market:

Your research teams made a Nuclear Missile!
An earthquake occurred destroying 790 buildings!

Happy New Year to u too oldman