Verified:

Sifos Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 20:17:43

We have a series of alliances banding together to try and stop OOP war.

Guess what we'll have next set.

Any tag hitting imagnum better tell their members to be well defended OOP next set. Also, congrats to any tag not hitting imag. Military should be cheap for you who don't have to go indy galore due to the over saturation due to all the commies!

:)

Edited By: Sifos on Oct 31st 2014, 23:27:13
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Celestia Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 20:25:44

Just let the attacks keep coming, gives us plenty of targets for subsequent sets.

Hel_TKS Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 22:34:48

Sry sifos. My english is bad. Can you rewrite this part for me?

Military should be cheap for you who don't have to go indy galory due to the over saturation due to all the commies!

Celestia Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 23:10:20

Hel_TKS, He is saying due to all the people running communist industrial strategies, military units will be cheap to buy on the public market.

SPARTACUS

Oct 31st 2014, 23:19:32

4 more suiciders. We are afraid

breeze Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 23:28:33

LOL Imag has never been suiciders

SPARTACUS

Oct 31st 2014, 23:32:45

Originally posted by Sifos:

Any tag hitting imagnum better tell their members to be well defended OOP next set. Also, congrats to any tag not hitting imag. Military should be cheap for you who don't have to go indy galore due to the over saturation due to all the commies!

Originally posted by breeze:

4 countries oop war against all the major tags....hmmm?

Celestia Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 23:53:22

Originally posted by SPARTACUS:

Didn't realize you had any way of seeing our membership gains from just the last 24 hours, let alone the people who are joining for next set.

breeze Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 0:03:52

Originally posted by SPARTACUS:

I believe it was 22 days when we Fs'd. I don't think that makes it an OOP war or suicide.

Celestia Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 0:13:28

I believe Spartacus is referring to the possibility of Imag OOP FS'ing next few sets in retal to this.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 1st 2014, 0:45:24

The EWPP is NOT counter productive.

He is also trolling all of you

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Goofy Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 1:30:44

Don't think he means a war OOP, I would bet he plans of farming the tags that hit up to the limit of the EWPP, and I wouldn't blame Imag if they did.

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 7:06:21

The EWPP is not counter productive that is correct, you can use it to wipe your ass. Other than that absolutely worthless.
HT

Hel_TKS Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 8:29:49

Imag=Is?

Celestia Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 9:25:19

Originally posted by Hel_TKS:
Imag=Is?

Not sure what you are actually asking so I will answer the two most plausible.

Imag= Imaginary Numbers, the most chaotic war machine clan on EE, lots of fun, lots of war, lots of restarts.

Is=third person singular present of be, he means enjoying buying cheap military while a war is happening.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 13:32:14

Farming should be allowed. Why waste missles and turns on your guys and get nothing in return?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

admiralnick Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 14:50:26

Farming is allowed under the EWPP within the criteria set forth in it. I doubt that any clan would be suicidal enough to attack any of the major clans OOP. Let's take the current set's numbers, shall we? As of right this minute, ImagNum has 7 countries tagged. Let's assume ImagNum has a 400% recruiting increase. That would put them at 28 countries. As of right now, that would put their countries equal to SoF and under LaF, SoL, and MD. If MD lost 20% of their countries as of right now that would put their clan at 44 countreis, 16 more than ImagNum's 400% increase. This also would assume that an FS on MD would not drag other major clans into the fray. If MD pulled in SoL that would be 28 ImagNum countries vs. 81 MD/SoL countries. Assuming MD and SoL both lose 20% of their countries next set. That's also assuming that MD doesn't invoke the EWPP in which cause there would be a lot more.

So what does ImagNum really think they can accomplish with an OOP war against any of the clans that took out their countries? Mathematically it is inadvisable to attempt an FS against any of the major clans next set. Surely a set named after a mathematical principle would be capable of doing the simple math above...

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 14:55:46

Look at you retards. Don't you have to deal with enough red tape and double talk at work? You are virtually signing contracts in a game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

crest23 Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 15:07:20

You wouldn't know, you need a job first.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 15:10:28

You are like a little angry chihuahua that thinks his bark matters. I love it!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2014, 16:05:26

Originally posted by mrford:
Look at you retards. Don't you have to deal with enough red tape and double talk at work? You are virtually signing contracts in a game.

I'm going to have to have my lawyer review this.

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 16:22:18

it doesnt help that everyone here is using the letter of the pact to defeat the spirit of the pact and vice versa
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2014, 16:25:05

This post is sponsored by the letter "R".

Celestia Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 16:48:35

Originally posted by admiralnick:
Farming is allowed under the EWPP within the criteria set forth in it. I doubt that any clan would be suicidal enough to attack any of the major clans OOP. Let's take the current set's numbers, shall we? As of right this minute, ImagNum has 7 countries tagged. Let's assume ImagNum has a 400% recruiting increase. That would put them at 28 countries. As of right now, that would put their countries equal to SoF and under LaF, SoL, and MD. If MD lost 20% of their countries as of right now that would put their clan at 44 countreis, 16 more than ImagNum's 400% increase. This also would assume that an FS on MD would not drag other major clans into the fray. If MD pulled in SoL that would be 28 ImagNum countries vs. 81 MD/SoL countries. Assuming MD and SoL both lose 20% of their countries next set. That's also assuming that MD doesn't invoke the EWPP in which cause there would be a lot more.

So what does ImagNum really think they can accomplish with an OOP war against any of the clans that took out their countries? Mathematically it is inadvisable to attempt an FS against any of the major clans next set. Surely a set named after a mathematical principle would be capable of doing the simple math above...

Admiralnick, You seem like you haven't seen Imag before. We don't fight to be victorious. Our charter makes it simple, we war and fight for no other reason than to war and fight. We hold no aspirations of being ranked #1 Clan on the boards. We exist for the soul reason of warring. Even if we recruit no more people, FS at OOP against a clan of 40+ members would still be a viable strat for us, even knowing the other clans will jump in. We would still get atleast 1-2 kills, and that person will be pissed. An annoyance I know, but this is the internet and they may rage.

Rage can change many thing, or even nothing. We don't honestly care for we are doing what we do, throwing a cog into the machine.

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 18:06:42

No yall set forth the rules in the

Edited By: Home Turf on Nov 1st 2014, 19:00:34. Reason: forgot sumtin
HT

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 18:54:55

tehetehetehtehetehe
HT

Celestia Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 19:02:41

Home Turf is an hero, you have my support bro.

Furious999 Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 19:06:07

More fighting, less posting would be good.

DARKLING

Nov 3rd 2014, 4:12:17

Furious im the other side , HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!

DARKLING

Nov 3rd 2014, 4:12:46

DARKLING

Nov 3rd 2014, 4:14:14

you want to tell me an others how to live my life you want to tell us a game........... im back lets have some fun and fazer / furious you are not a tenth of me never will be

DARKLING

Nov 3rd 2014, 4:14:51

ifag if you want to hit where i killed you from next set be my guest.......... i dont give a flying fu

DARKLING

Nov 3rd 2014, 4:15:35

seems we returned about the same time and we will have some fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARKLING

Nov 3rd 2014, 4:28:33

I got one of the kills on ifag via pay back for the past!!! go ahead im having fun with you lame turds.

admiralnick Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 6:10:17

Originally posted by Celestia:

Admiralnick, You seem like you haven't seen Imag before. We don't fight to be victorious. Our charter makes it simple, we war and fight for no other reason than to war and fight. We hold no aspirations of being ranked #1 Clan on the boards. We exist for the soul reason of warring. Even if we recruit no more people, FS at OOP against a clan of 40+ members would still be a viable strat for us, even knowing the other clans will jump in. We would still get atleast 1-2 kills, and that person will be pissed. An annoyance I know, but this is the internet and they may rage.

Rage can change many thing, or even nothing. We don't honestly care for we are doing what we do, throwing a cog into the machine.

OK, well, it was nice knowing you.

Soviet Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 9:18:15

Originally posted by Celestia:

OK, well, it was nice knowing you.

LOL you sound as if we are going to be farmed off the server. This game is in too much of a poor state to do anything close to that.

Second reason: iMag has seen gangbangs on it far worse than all of the 15 lame ass EWPP signatorys combined. We miss the old days. :(

Edited By: Soviet on Nov 3rd 2014, 9:20:16
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

xenu Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 10:48:42

Funny how the EWPP, instead of crowding the war clans out of the game, has helped revived our mighty clan. Thank you for your colossal political shortsightedness.

It will always cost more for you to get rid of us than for us to disappear, and knowing that fact, have fun netting (or not).