Verified:

ingle Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 18:09:05

Dear Blid,

I created a country with the sole purpose of warring you after your whiny reaction last set:
http://earthempires.com/...n-primary-opinion-33160/2

Most of the other people I've warred with in the past, I'm on fairly good terms with because we move on.
eManny - currently my ally
LATC - was my ally last set and we tech started together
Apoc - Who I warred with this set, and we've come to a mutual understanding and respect for each other and he's learned a few new primary warring tips this set :)

You threatened me first...
Originally posted by blid:
retaling past the point it can help you in a 60 day long game for something 30 days old is the behavior of a fluffing asshole. dear internet, please PM me every reset ingle's country number so i can make sure he never wins this game

And I called you out on it at the beginning of this set and straight up told you
Originally posted by ingle:
And if I hit you this set, I can tell you my motive already, it'll be because you won't stop your incessant whining. Hows that for a reason? :)

You didn't believe me and you continued to whine and try to net this set. I don't bluff and I like to keep my word when I can. I've told multiple people that I had no real intention of netting and I was just making a country that would be big enough to war Blid IF I could figure out which one is your country. You should've seen this coming a mile away, in fact, you basically revealed your country to h2o (+1, thanks for that helpful tip).

You blame other people who have used to play in the same alliance that don't anymore (like thinking oldman asked me to hit you). And now you also threaten me cross server...
i plan to suicide laf every reset until i die. what clan shoudl i join

Why can't you just realize that you brought this upon yourself. Don't tell me how I can and can't play. Learn to stop running your mouth to someone who plays this game for fun and doesn't mind the warring aspect of this game.

Gl hf <3,
Ingle

tldr;
Originally posted by Marshal:
blid vs ingle war coming up?

Blid, I declare war on you for being a whiny prick. :)

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 18:15:44

I rate this wardec a 9/10. Regardless of any possible spin or the actual history.

LATC Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 18:25:58

hahahaha I laugh. I add the last point to Vic's rating for including my name in the war dec. I like seeing my name mentioned in things, makes me feel like I belong.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 18:27:20

Nope, that is bollocks (nicely constructed though it is.)

blid sounds off a lot - but that's just exuberance. This smells to me of something sour and well passed its sell by date.

LATC Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 18:37:12

Fresh batch of war techs/good are en route to market now. I would like to sponsor both sides of this war. For money.

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 18:40:15

I'll be buying those LATC. Very useful at this point. :)

You are selling bargain basement I take it?

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 19:18:14

And I called you out on it at the beginning of this set and straight up told you
And if I hit you this set, I can tell you my motive already, it'll be because you won't stop your incessant whining. Hows that for a reason? :)

You didn't believe me and you continued to whine and try to net this set. I don't bluff and I like to keep my word when I can. I've told multiple people that I had no real intention of netting and I was just making a country that would be big enough to war Blid IF I could figure out which one is your country. You should've seen this coming a mile away, in fact, you basically revealed your country to h2o (+1, thanks for that helpful tip).

actually, ingle, i guarantee i replied to your threats with something like, "i wouldn't be surprised at all if you did do that." because it is exactly like something you would do. this fits you perfectly.

i have a whole lot of your history typed in a PM somewhere, but how about from this very reset?

you ate a late retal:
2014-09-14 21:46:56 PS eManny said Go Commie Indy (#159) Half Man Half Amazing (#219) 412A (635A)
2014-10-21 00:39:02 PS Half Man Half Amazing (#219) eManny said Go Commie Indy (#159) 4901A (6962A)

anmd what did you do?
2014-10-23 01:32:10 PS eManny said Go Commie Indy (#159) Half Man Half Amazing (#219) 1496A (2429A)
2014-10-22 04:35:32 PS eManny said Go Commie Indy (#159) Half Man Half Amazing (#219) 1768A (2782A)
2014-10-21 03:39:44 PS eManny said Go Commie Indy (#159) Half Man Half Amazing (#219) 2694A (3809A)

of course you did. lets remember the thing that ticked me off about you last reset was you did a purposeless late grudge retal on me that hurt your own score, just because. you said your retal window is all game or whatever. but see, that only goes for you i guess. when people do it to you, you dont like it.

you like to try to push people around. you are a good netter, and yet dont care about other netters, and are happy to fluff up good resets for the hell of it. in fact, i think you particularly like messing with good countries because it makes you feel bigger or something.

so i get good and drunk and mad and call you out on your bad behavior, and you get so mad that even though it was you who fluffed my reset last round, you decide to come back and fluff me again. you, the person who started the fluff in the first place.

one thing that's really rich is you open this thread by tlaking about how most people you've warred have moved on. but not me... but it's YOU that just hit ME, almost 60 days after i called you out. so who is really holding a grudge? man, you say i bvasically tipped m y country to h2o, that just shows that even h2o, who has cheated so many times and ive had such issues wirth, im willing to have a friendly conversation with.

this is all you. not to get too much into amateur psychology, because i dont know what it is (didnt get enough love as a child? 5 feet tall? whatever), but you like to play like a big dog woof woof, and every time i see your behavior i wonder what this earth empires tough guy thing is compensating for.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 19:25:48

so, i mean, of couyrse youve decided to ruin my country. it allows you both to show what a tough guy you are, and to spoil a 140m net round. that's the jackpot for you.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 19:46:32

Dear Blid,
You didn't believe me and you continued to whine and try to net this set. I don't bluff and I like to keep my word when I can.
But really, I won't be surprised if you do attack me for calling you out on this stuff. It fits in with all this other garbage I've been listing.
see? im not surprised at all. but did you think i wouldnt bother netting or something? lol

You blame other people who have used to play in the same alliance that don't anymore (like thinking oldman asked me to hit you).
I never thought that. oldman misunderstood me. i said "i used to respect laf, but now look at it. youve got h2o topfeeding people while in dr, youve got ingle hitting me, blah blah," he thought i meant "you" literally, as if i thought he was orchestrating it or something haha. no i just meant you're a stain on laf because you're a nasty fluffer.

Edited By: blid on Oct 27th 2014, 19:51:59
See Original Post

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 20:06:29

Grudge match!!! Next set lets get the t10ers all fighting. :-)
The EEVIL Empire

Marshal Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 20:08:59

i hate when predicting something.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 20:12:52

FIGHT: FIGHT:FIGHT

I love it.

Now it's time for dinner.

Someone go and finish off #183 for me in Alliance will you. I don't want to have to stay up all night over it, OK.

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 2:40:24

Just to make sure I have this right...

ingle makes a country solely to war blid. He justifies this is by stating that he doesn't hold grudges, citing people he became friends with after they warred.

Sure, why not.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

h2orich Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 2:57:01

Hmm, did I reveal blid's country? I wasnt even 100% sure. We spoke randomly on private and in-game blid, you didnt reveal yourself. It was just pure guess by looking at playstyle + playtimes. Not too difficult to do to spot someone in the t10, its always the same few players.

I did not hit puffy cheeks for no reason. Was just annoyed that #66 went for me instead of Puffy when Puffy farmed him so many times. I knew #66 was going for him very soon, so I just made the first move.

PS: I did not know I DT-ed #66 since he uses the same country name every server and I've been warring him for a few sets. He's a warrer, not a netter, and you dont DT a warrer on Primary.

I hit #51 because I suspected #51 was colluding with #85, #51 double tapped #85 and had 0 tanks. Right after #155(my ally) retalled #51, #85 helped to hit #155 back. However, after speaking to #51 for abit, his story might still be a little unbelievable, and I gave him the benefit of doubt and apologised.

silentwolf Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 3:24:42

:)

i always thought a good netting country can be a good warring country too..

So 2 hits by ingle on blid is an act of war.
Ingle just broke GDI.. so blid whats your answer?

Let's see some action.

anyways.. good luck to both sides.

LATC Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 3:34:00

h2o there were so many #'s in there I lost track lol

h2orich Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 3:43:45

LATC, if you get lost with those #s there.. you shouldnt be playing this game. its all about numbers in this game!

h2orich Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 3:46:27

Originally posted by silentwolf:

So 2 hits by ingle on blid is an act of war.
Ingle just broke GDI.. so blid whats your answer?

Let's see some action.

anyways.. good luck to both sides.

Doubt there will be any action going on. Demos are usually not very good at warring. lol. Likewise, I've broken GDI on Puffy now, if he decides to war me, I'll give up. Both of us got nothing else to lose anyway.. :P

blid

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2014, 11:58:32

lol latcs friend just stole $650,000,000 from me while i was putting together money because of ingle's twisted war thing

LATC Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 13:35:29

lol latcs friend just stole $650,000,000 from me while i was putting together money because of ingle's twisted war thing

YES! My name was mentioned again!

And ouch, although maybe this betters his finish and worsens yours, so therefore its a legit move. You think that's a good reason for what he did blid?

Edited By: LATC on Oct 28th 2014, 14:04:37

blid

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2014, 14:12:20

what, your buddy? i attacked him earlier in the reset, this is how he retals, except i think it's a little obnoxious to do that to someone who is busy w/ a war, but maybe he didnt notice. he stole so much that if he didn't have good SDI i would have sent some of my missiles at him. he got excessive with it but he is who he is, one of "those" players

Edited By: blid on Oct 28th 2014, 15:25:51
See Original Post

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:28:30

If I noticed that much money at home, I woulda broke pact and op'd you too. Lmao $650 mill he took??? Damn man, how much you have on hand at the time?
The EEVIL Empire

LATC Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:39:25

Originally posted by Serpentor:
If I noticed that much money at home, I woulda broke pact and op'd you too. Lmao $650 mill he took??? Damn man, how much you have on hand at the time?

Question is how much he got on hand right now =P

blid

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2014, 21:45:22

Originally posted by Serpentor:
I doubt you would. Why would you care about stealing from me (who was allied to you, too) at this point in your set

I only have $1b on hand now but if anyone wants to rob from someone w/ 5m tanks I guess you can steal from me. It's not like I have anything to fear from breaking GDI at this point.

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 6:23:25

No I wouldn't have, but you get my drift... It musta been a butt load of money. Haha
The EEVIL Empire

h2orich Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 9:15:56

he should have about 180-250m food stocked by then, probably having about 8b cash at home.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2014, 18:43:59

i tried to AB latcs friend today after he told me someone being in a war is the perfect time to rob them... but hes too small. it's definitely NOT a good time to rob someone after they've already ended their set haha.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 20:30:59

Who's his friend? TheAnonOne, LMFAO @ "but hes too small"?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2014, 21:41:08

Yeah I jumped def to make it harder for ingle to PS me and now anonymousone is out of humanitarians :X

crest23 Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 22:47:35

It's amazing how initially they both sucked when they started playing and I almost started thinking they were one and the same person playing 2 accounts and not getting caught. Then one should that he really COULD and the other just stayed unknown in the abyss.

See what I did there? Haha! Oh, here's another one.

One has a name, the other is called his friend. Kinda sad.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2014, 0:01:37

yeah LATC turned out to be really good.

theannonymousone Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:29:07

i tried to AB latcs friend today after he told me someone being in a war is the perfect time to rob them... but hes too small. it's definitely NOT a good time to rob someone after they've already ended their set haha.

i wasn't too small today and you did nothing.. always so many excuses from blid.. how does it feel being 22 million bushels lighter?

BobbyATA Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:34:46

Ingle: I'm a huge proponent of people should do whatever they want.

That said I feel like you are too good of a player to waste a set by going into it planning to war another player for 'whining'.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 14:51:15

Originally posted by theannonymousone:

i wasn't too small today and you did nothing.. always so many excuses from blid.. how does it feel being 22 million bushels lighter?
lol i sold off turrets just so i could get in range and just logged in now. of course im going to do something to you.

ingle is just doing retarded fluff anyway like losing 500,000 spies a day doing bioterrorism ops

im hardly watching when my bushels are getting back from the market at this point, so how it feels is i dont give a fluff. it's funny literally all that you do is make a lot of spies. that's all you do when you play, is make too many spies and then try to rob people while you sit out of range too small or just barely in range because im in a war and trying to lower myself. w/e

Edited By: blid on Oct 31st 2014, 14:55:13
See Original Post

silentwolf Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 14:57:24

anyone dead yet ?

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 14:58:07

the only annoying thing is i can freely AB/BR/whatever i want to both of you but there's no real point at this phase of the set, the building loss doesnt really matter anymore and id do more damage if i chose to fail the attacks. the only reason to do it is just to show that i can. and of course i can, im like way bigger than yall.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 15:00:36

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
Ingle: I'm a huge proponent of people should do whatever they want.

That said I feel like you are too good of a player to waste a set by going into it planning to war another player for 'whining'.
napoleon complex

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 15:02:51

Originally posted by theannonymousone:

thats not even how you spell anonymous. this is the quality of opponent im dealing with here

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 15:10:32

Why you waste your time with this clown. I forget the name of the other idiot that builds high spal dicts and still gets hit all set long.

Cerberus, yes that's the other idiot's name.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 16:01:03

Originally posted by crest23:
Why you waste your time with this clown.
because he was trying to argue, somehow, that when someone is in war is the PERFECT time to steal their cash/food!

that's obviously completely stupid so now i am showing him as much. i am (and i assume any other netter is) 1000x more likely to fight back when all chances of netting have already gone down the drain.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 19:45:13

Originally posted by crest23:
Why you waste your time with this clown.
because he was trying to argue, somehow, that when someone is in war is the PERFECT time to steal their cash/food!

that's obviously completely stupid so now i am showing him as much. i am (and i assume any other netter is) 1000x more likely to fight back when all chances of netting have already gone down the drain.

I don't know if I agree if that is completely stupid. Would you rather be stolen from in a netting set, or a warring set?

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 20:08:26

Warring set, right? So he's annoying me less, but more likely to be hit back by me. Unless his goal is to be hit, the logic doesn't really work.

LATC Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 20:52:32

I don't think he cares about being hit, you can't look at it from a netters perspective. He's always looking to war so it's really win-win for him.. either you hit him back and fight 2v1 or he gets free money/food off you.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 20:56:26

Message from Invisible Girl (#106) sent on Oct 29, 0:53
Report this message
which is perfect time to steal.. ur not going to fight 2 on 1.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 20:59:01

hmm. im far more likely to fight 2on1 than i am to fight period when im netting.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 21:52:15

And THIS my friends is why solo servers are better than that tree hugging puss infested 1a!!!

*grabs popcorn*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

now im nothing Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 0:43:52

Loves it
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

theannonymousone Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 0:58:37

im hardly watching when my bushels are getting back from the market at this point, so how it feels is i dont give a fluff. it's funny literally all that you do is make a lot of spies. that's all you do when you play, is make too many spies and then try to rob people while you sit out of range too small or just barely in range because im in a war and trying to lower myself. w/e

excuse

the only annoying thing is i can freely AB/BR/whatever i want to both of you but there's no real point at this phase of the set, the building loss doesnt really matter anymore and id do more damage if i chose to fail the attacks. the only reason to do it is just to show that i can. and of course i can, im like way bigger than yall.

excuse

good, i want you to fight me, i've been waiting many sets to figure out who u are to piss u off with your constant crying like a fluff

Warring set, right? So he's annoying me less, but more likely to be hit back by me. Unless his goal is to be hit, the logic doesn't really work.

you have fun when you net, i have fun when i piss you off and watch u ramble and cry over everything

hmm. im far more likely to fight 2on1 than i am to fight period when im netting.
u'd rather fight 2 on 1 than 1 on 1? stupid for such a bad fighter. u claim to be so much bigger and better than me and you can only AB me successfully 12 of 19 times for 937 bldgs. i've stolen $1.3bln+ from you and blew up 4400+ acres in one day of BS.. my "too many spies" just shat all over your n00b ass country.. learn how to fight and stop whining about everything.. game makers can't protect you from everything.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2014, 11:44:45

lmao you're dumb as dirt. why do you think i only succeeded 12 of 19 times. good god man. why do you think i, with 8m tanks, after succeeding 9 straight ABs and having you at less than a 2m tank break, went on to fail the rest. think about it, and, hint, i already said why above. like you are so freaking dense you dont even know what's happening.

you are literally cerberus levels of intelligence. wow, having way too fluffing many spies lets you blow up my buildings and steal fluff? who ever had any idea! i must not know how to fight because my netting country wasn't sitting on 5m spies pre-war. you should stop talking, you are embarrassing yourself

blid

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2014, 11:48:41

like, you say i am bad at fighting, yet you don't even understand that i bounced those ABs on purpose. that says it all. for someone that doesn't care about netting and only likes to fight, that you don't even know how fighting works is simply remarkable