Verified:

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 24th 2014, 7:40:46

And a big techer/reseller stopped producing suddenly too. :P

Page flip!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 24th 2014, 14:39:40

*flaps vic*

maybe that reseller tried to sell at too high etc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Oct 24th 2014, 15:16:49

I am pretty sure he switched governments, dumped stock and went to war. I could be wrong though.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2014, 19:33:09

So some stuff happened I guess

Adrenaline Junkie got wrecked (was Puffy Cheeks too hard to break?) and eManny commie indy got in a war.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

LATC Game profile

Oct 24th 2014, 19:41:10

I want to see xin and oldman fight... then it will officially be WWI on primary server.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

Ka Mac

Oct 25th 2014, 14:33:07

oldman got hit. :(

oldman Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 15:59:56

So is anyone going to own up and claim that you run puffy cheeks? That was a douche move.

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 16:11:45

Report him for exploiting DR's :-)
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 16:14:50

PS Oct 25, 10:48 PuffyCheeks (#147) Secretly Quietly and Discretely (#113) 8095 A

Oooooo. Now THAT is a hit.

I am so jealous.

Is this what Xin was talking about in that other thread?

But how much military went down the tubes?

With use of the land for just nine days (or 9 hours).

My calculator doesn't know where to start working out the arithmetic on this one.

Fun though. :)

edfjr Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 17:16:17

I run Puffy Cheeks. So what? I got hit in the same manner don't complain. I can't retal #19 for 2 more days cause of dr.

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 17:36:16

So you're saying that you are intentionally taking advantage of being in DRs?

You're not helping your case with the mods :-P
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 19:09:37

he is saying that #19 is in dr so #19 can't be retalled until dr has gone.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 19:31:59

Originally posted by Furious999:
Is this what Xin was talking about in that other thread?

But how much military went down the tubes?

No. These are "grudge hits". Both players lost their t10 spots to the ABs and have set out to disturb another player's t10 spot instead.

These hits took over 20-30m jets each and are in no way profitable towards finishing higher in rank.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Oct 25th 2014, 19:35:13
See Original Post

LATC Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 19:45:09

Originally posted by Viceroy:
So you're saying that you are intentionally taking advantage of being in DRs?

You're not helping your case with the mods :-P

I don't consider it illegal to do what he did. He's not cheating, the game allows for it.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 19:59:13

I consider it grey area.

Originally posted by galleri:

In the case of a grey area (like dr abuse or other things) we reserve the right to make judgement.

Yes it's arbitrary.

LATC Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 20:12:42

It's only grey area if there is suspicion that he is being put into DR on purpose by coordination. It's a pretty dumb rule to say that you can't attack anyone else if you're in a war with someone. And if this becomes a rule then might as well just take out AB, GS, BR, missiles, and any harmful spy op in primary since it'll just be a purely netters server (which maybe we should have - actually this would be a good idea. A primary server like it is now but you can coordinate with ppl in game and a netting only server).

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 20:20:58

Agree.

We attack whomsoever we like. For whatever reason we like.

Co-operation is out but there is nothing co-operative here.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 20:28:27

i suggested that so called solo-servers rules should be re-written and synced but nothing happened.

MountainYeti Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 20:36:24

Nothing wrong with the hit from a rules standpoint. As Xin stated this is simply a fluff move since at this point in the game the hit actually hurts PuffyCheek's net finish.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 21:03:18

Originally posted by LATC:
It's only grey area if there is suspicion that he is being put into DR on purpose by coordination. It's a pretty dumb rule to say that you can't attack anyone else if you're in a war with someone.

You clearly haven't played on Express where people intentionally try to get GSed or ABed (1-2 years ago), so that they can topfeed with impunity. No coordination involved, but considered an abuse of DR, which is why it became a rule (about it being grey area). If know you a rule and intentionally try to exploit it, that is abuse. I stopped playing Express largely because of this, though it hasn't happened much since the rules were tightened around DR abuse.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Oct 25th 2014, 21:05:28
See Original Post

LATC Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 22:13:35

It's still within the rules established by the game maker. Until something is done about the mechanic or an explicit rule is created to prevent it it's fair game. As top players aren't we essentially exploiting GDI by only grabbing everyone once?

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 22:13:48

Would he have hit oldman if he wasn't in Deep DRs?

For whatever it may be worth, I wasn't stating anything about whether I think it should be legal or not. I was merely trolling because I know people have been deleted on solo servers for this exact type of stuff. Sorry for stirring pots unnecessarily :-)

oldman Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 22:50:55

Guys, come on. Look past this DR crap you are discussing. That's not the point here. Who cares about DR? I'm taking issue with the fact that he hit me deliberately because his set is ruined.

I asked him why he did it and his reply was "just spreading the love". And when i told him he just took away my 150m finish, his reply was "i sure did".

The grab was ill intentioned and he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't hit by #19 and #66.

Edfjr: you didn't even have a shot at top3 fyi before those hits. I hope you didn't think you had a shot at winning before you got ruined, and that's why you did what you did (deliberately taking it out on the best looking country).

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 23:10:06

It's hard luck on you but it pleased the guy to drag down your country after his own had been dragged down and I can't see too much wrong with that.

It's not human nature at its most appealing but the desire to cut down tall poppies IS part of human nature and is bound to be a feature in folk who play competitive games like this one.

You love to achieve very high networth finishes. I get a buzz from huge grabs. I would have loved to make this one. There is nothing legitimate about the one pleasure and illegitimate about the other.

There is simply no right to net in peace.

All that said I am sorry you had the gloss taken off your finish. We all know how much work and patience is needed and I sympathise with your disappointment.

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 23:14:34

Sorry you were suicided on. Good luck getting your acres back.

eManny Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 23:44:00

Total casher set too, the usual cashers went something else this set.

Low food, low tech, low military, not many cashers.

How was your D at the time oldman?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2014, 0:36:36

I always find it very sad when Oldman gets topfed on his way to a record finish.

Oct 26th 2014, 3:27:11

Originally posted by Furious999:
It's hard luck on you but it pleased the guy to drag down your country after his own had been dragged down and I can't see too much wrong with that.

It's not human nature at its most appealing but the desire to cut down tall poppies IS part of human nature and is bound to be a feature in folk who play competitive games like this one.

You love to achieve very high networth finishes. I get a buzz from huge grabs. I would have loved to make this one. There is nothing legitimate about the one pleasure and illegitimate about the other.

There is simply no right to net in peace.

All that said I am sorry you had the gloss taken off your finish. We all know how much work and patience is needed and I sympathise with your disappointment.

+1 sorry, but this game isn't about making you comfortable.

eManny Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 14:53:44

Is there a reason farmers are selling food at these prices?

I'm pretty sure stocking would be better here lol

crest23 Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 15:18:03

The food on the market these days has less to do with farmers and more to do with destocking. Even at that, food isn't going up, so farmers are better selling at 42 today than at 35-36 in the next few days which will happen.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 2:55:40

theres decent people who play tihs game, and theres pieces of fluff
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 3:12:10

I don't know who plays the "chickens butt" country but that guy embarrassed all the other commies. Well done. The other commies are not as good at this game

h2orich Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 3:13:32

eManny

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 3:13:53

no

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 3:23:34

it's funny how thoroughly outclassed ingle was by chickens butt though. eventually ingle grabbed a guy with 100m+ food stocked, got owned, and resorted to abusing DR and topfeeding a random country. what a guy ingle is

silentwolf Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 3:24:32

not bad.. this is proof that no amount of turret/defence can save your butt in this server too:)
makes the game more fun.

Originally posted by blid:
theres decent people who play tihs game, and theres pieces of fluff

just because ppl dont play by your rules makes them fluff ? what fluff is that ?

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 3:26:22

topfeeding a random player because your set sucks is the behavior of a fluff.

yes?

it's not that he's not "playing by my rules," it's that his set sucked so he topfed me because he's a fluff that wanted oldman to win, instead of me

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 3:28:42

this is the head of laf btw

a former cheater who cant control himself and likes to ruin peoples resets

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 3:30:48

The sad thing is I wasn't even competing against oldman. I was just trying to beat my own previous best score, and I thought I was going to pull it off.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 3:31:08

but the head of laf and previously deleted cheater decided to topfeed me

silentwolf Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 3:43:56

now now blid.. dont let the emotions run wild ya.

so ur #2 :) , does vheissu actually mean something ?

h2orich Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 3:53:14

Originally posted by blid:

it's not that he's not "playing by my rules," it's that his set sucked so he topfed me because he's a fluff that wanted oldman to win, instead of me

think we all knew oldman will be taking the win.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 10:24:16

Yes, why do i even bother.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 10:28:20

i just put 60 days into this game so head piece of fluff ingle can come along and fluff me at the end. that's 120 days running now, that's 1/3 of a year

VivaNick Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 11:11:47

LoL, all relax ok, just a text game ~

VivaNick Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 11:13:17

This is fun, we shd continue play like this, not turrets & allies can save your butt :p

BobbyATA Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 14:11:23

do you eat the chickens butt (#34)

LOL.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 14:24:41

Long time no see Bobby. What's up

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:46:17

I asked #34 a question about running a big commie and he was nice enough to spend a minute and type me a nice lengthy reply, I appreciated that!

Does afaik still play? He was a big C/I guy.. although that humorous country name doesn't fit afaik's profile.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:58:21

afaik hasn't posted since mid april so prolly not playing.