Verified:

Rook Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 20:32:38

bonus

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 21:27:49

Originally posted by robyn:
Originally posted by Heston:
Stopping early wars? You all wish to prolong your fight? This does nothing to solve the actual fluffing problem, whatever that is. This is 8-10 people sitting down to do nothing other than impose stupid fluff server wide. It is ironic. You cant seem to change eachother so you come up with this to stroke both sides imposing ego? fluff u. You all can do better than that. Do something constructive instead of adding more fluff to the pile.

Heston your so negative, this in itself could be the start of change in the game. The fact alone that everyone came together, and that there was no negativity nor fighting involved. Its a simple start, and I think it was a great idea by chaos. Its time to turn the game around. The grudges, the hate, its all getting old. Don't be so negative :):)

Robyn
RAGE PRESIDENT

Use the momentum to aim for a new beginning not impose serverwide rules on tactics and gameplay outside of the actual game rules. There is a raging fire going that you all want to put out and you add fuel to it. I dont see the silver lining there.
Now that you all proved that something can be done, actually go do something relevant to the situation without making it everyones problem.
You all translate the pact differently and have completely different expectations as demonstrated in this tread already... so why not skip all the bullfluff?

A+ - effort
F- - content/relevance

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mdevol Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 23:41:03

We did that a year ago by ridding the game of RD ;-) baby steps, Heston, baby steps.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 3rd 2014, 3:32:06

+1 Heston
HT

TAN Game profile

Oct 3rd 2014, 3:48:02

-1 Heston

We're doing something about it NOW. If SoF/LaF don't like the new pact, they shouldn't have continued to run the server for years despite protests that everyone else believed it was harming the game. You can come up with all the excuses you want about why that's not the case, but no one cares anymore.

For the record, I believe heavy farming of untags - even from our allies - also harms the server, and while I was HFA before I retired, I made sure that we applied our retal rules to *everyone* on the server, including untags. I don't know if anything's changed since I'm recently unretired, so I'll have to review any new policy we have, but for the last few years, gameplay in this server has been nothing but cancerous.

I think SoF and LaF are starting to realize that, and I am happy for them. Hopefully, this will be a positive step forward for the entire server, and I hope SoF/LaF are genuine in turning a new leaf. If so, I have nothing but respect for them.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Junky Game profile

Oct 3rd 2014, 3:55:14

Why not make a rule stating alliance cannot FS the same alliance the next set, and must take a set break from warring each other after 2 sets of wars.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 3rd 2014, 8:50:04

How about we just neuter the members of a gang that FS . Would that satisfy you people. This is about the stupidest fluff Ive heard in a long while {smh}
HT

tellarion Game profile

Oct 3rd 2014, 15:35:52

Tan, Sof and Laf were part of the discussion from day 1. We had reps from Evo, Lcn, PDM, Sol, Laf, Sof, MD and Rage from day 1, and not a single person really objected to the basic premise of this pact. The only bickering was in the definitions of EaoW that you see now, in an effort to cover our collective bases and make sure nobody is left out. Honestly, if that doesn't tell you something about the state of the server, then nothing that we do will change your mind.

We don't like set after set of early wars, and this was our collective solution to put them to an end and move on. Wars will still happen, probably between the same people, but now we have to build countries again, and nobody can be knocked out in a matter of days. Win:win for the whole damn server.

JOE DANGER

Oct 3rd 2014, 15:44:16

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! REFUSES COMMIT TO NOT SENDING INFORMATIVE AND EXPLOSIVE IN GAME MESSAGES WRITTEN WITH THE LETTERS OF POWER BEFORE WEEK 4. OUR LETTERS OF POWER CANNOT BE DENIED!

HA!

JOE DANGER
IN CHARGE OF NOTHING
NOT SURE WHAT THIS POST ACTUALLY MEANS
FUTURE DREAM: WINNING THE IGNOBLE PRIZE

crest23 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2014, 16:35:50

The mighty clan? Are you the guys the same clan that are getting whipped by an untagged?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2014, 16:49:53

Some of you untagged guys/gals are pretty hard to take down, crest.

What is the view of the untagged on the early war prevention pact, by the way?

tellarion Game profile

Oct 3rd 2014, 16:55:55

Untaggeds have what exactly to do with wars between the major alliances on this server?

Alin Game profile

Oct 3rd 2014, 21:34:43

this is the victory of the many against the few who still hold grudges on entire alliances and want them gone.

I myself hold grudges but against part of the few.

Edited By: Alin on Oct 4th 2014, 2:59:32

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 1:27:01

Originally posted by TAN:
-1 Heston

We're doing something about it NOW. If SoF/LaF don't like the new pact, they shouldn't have continued to run the server for years despite protests that everyone else believed it was harming the game. You can come up with all the excuses you want about why that's not the case, but no one cares anymore.

For the record, I believe heavy farming of untags - even from our allies - also harms the server, and while I was HFA before I retired, I made sure that we applied our retal rules to *everyone* on the server, including untags. I don't know if anything's changed since I'm recently unretired, so I'll have to review any new policy we have, but for the last few years, gameplay in this server has been nothing but cancerous.

I think SoF and LaF are starting to realize that, and I am happy for them. Hopefully, this will be a positive step forward for the entire server, and I hope SoF/LaF are genuine in turning a new leaf. If so, I have nothing but respect for them.

I think you believe i play for sof. I have not played in alliance in well over a year. I read the fluff you all post though. Played with most of you, minus a hand full of fluffs, this community pisses excellence. You all have put alot of effort into nothing with every tool to do the job.
If your all trying to destroy alliance, clue me in and i can help. The alliance server sucks and should be disbanded and spoken about only as a legend.

Alin Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 2:13:06

man, you are the pure definition of lamer. All the other servers are extensions of alliance server but obviously you are way to supid to realize that.

And if you ever played this game ( not even curios if you did or not ) you did it in Sof 4sure. You are excellent material for Sov/flamey brainwash policy thus i recommend a return.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 2:24:14

Good work guys.

These early wars blow. Something had to be done.

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 2:25:25

Originally posted by Alin:
man, you are the pure definition of lamer. All the other servers are extensions of alliance server but obviously you are way to supid to realize that.

And if you ever played this game ( not even curios if you did or not ) you did it in Sof 4sure. You are excellent material for Sov/flamey brainwash policy thus i recommend a return.

Here is one of the five fluffs. God damn sof spinning savant. I have not once mentioned an alliance and nor do i talk to anyone outside these forums. You are definatly reatarded alin dont change.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 2:25:53

Been fun times playing this game, wish you all the best in the game and in your lives. Thanks for all the good times and bad ones too;)

Good move for these pacts btw.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Alin Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 2:56:28

Here is one of the five fluffs. God damn sof spinning savant. I have not once mentioned an alliance and nor do i talk to anyone outside these forums. You are definatly reatarded alin dont change.

your posts were always so one-sided it would be recognized even by a small kid. There are no neutrals on this forum - not in the political threads. Paint yourself as much as you want ...

And i am retarded ? Look at what you just posted: " disband alliance server". Troll attempt or not that is just plain stupid.

Alin Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 2:57:16

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Been fun times playing this game, wish you all the best in the game and in your lives. Thanks for all the good times and bad ones too;)

Good move for these pacts btw.

Where you going ? Stay - it will be better. no matter who wins the "in-spite" wars are gone for 2 sets.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 3:08:50

Man i'm just exhausted, I work all the time now, and it's all outside, I'm working for the post office as a mailman right now. The station i'm at is the largest one in Arizona and always seems to have tons of work. So I always get piled on with so much work to do. Just don't have the physical or mental energy for even this game anymore.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Alin Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 3:23:00

oh - Real life comes first. I tought you were pissed @ something/someone.

If you ignore AT and inside alliance threads, this game can be played in less than 5 minutes / day. IF you don`t, you might loose a couple of hours.

Hawkster Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 5:20:16

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
If its not late, then its early. There is no such thing as an "on time" war.

Early half, later half.

You aren't being nit picky, you are just being retarded and scrapping hard to find something to post about.

Well looking at it from that viewpoint, than yes I agree. It is an early war from that viewpoint.

I tend to look at the game from viewpoint of AT LEAST 3 stages however. Beginning, middle and an end.
Beginning: 2-3 week building up stage.
Middle: week 2-7 netting stage.
End: week 6-8 destocking stage.
So sorry but no it is not retarded, just different way of viewing the game. Your viewpoint has totally skipped the middle phase which changes this. Each stage has overlaps as it depends on strat and play style. But from my viewpoint an early war would be in beginning stage or first 2 to 3 weeks of the set.

Hawkster Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 5:43:29

Originally posted by robyn:
Stopping early wars? You all wish to prolong your fight? This does nothing to solve the actual fluffing problem, whatever that is. This is 8-10 people sitting down to do nothing other than impose stupid fluff server wide. It is ironic. You cant seem to change eachother so you come up with this to stroke both sides imposing ego? fluff u. You all can do better than that. Do something constructive instead of adding more fluff to the pile.

Heston your so negative, this in itself could be the start of change in the game. The fact alone that everyone came together, and that there was no negativity nor fighting involved. Its a simple start, and I think it was a great idea by chaos. Its time to turn the game around. The grudges, the hate, its all getting old. Don't be so negative :):)

Robyn
RAGE PRESIDENT

Use the momentum to aim for a new beginning not impose serverwide rules on tactics and gameplay outside of the actual game rules. There is a raging fire going that you all want to put out and you add fuel to it. I dont see the silver lining there.
Now that you all proved that something can be done, actually go do something relevant to the situation without making it everyones problem.
You all translate the pact differently and have completely different expectations as demonstrated in this tread already... so why not skip all the bullfluff?

A+ - effort
F- - content/relevance

You make some good points. However, you are at least imho missing half the entire aspect and point of this game. Half the point of this game, especially for team/clan servers, is to dominate and control in order to quote "win" the game. This is done by 1) establish and dictate server wide rules. 2) being able to enforce those rules. Otherwise, if this was not the intent of the game, there would be lot of other rules already in-game, such as set pact agreements that teams/clans would have to choose from, set retal policies, specific definitions, etc that would all be part of the game.

For example there are several things and policies that I disagree with. However, the leading clans are dictating these policies and apparently able to back them up and enforce them so that the rest of the server uses them as well and/or at least accepts them. If I wanted to change them, than it is up to me and/or my clan in order to break those policies. As long as those leading clans can enforce those set policies, it is there right to do so if I cant change them.

I personally think this is a positive step and a good thing for the server. I do not think this will fix the bigger problems with the server nor even the game though. I would prefer to see other things done to address what I see as bigger problems, however at same time it is better to see a positive thing being done than a negative one. Since as you say, they proved that something can be done, I would think that even you would see that as a positive.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 14:34:12

Well no fluffing wonder you're so godamned clueless and spiteful. You haven't played the game for over a year, and the only connection you have with it is through A-fluffing-T? Well fluff, I think I understand you much better now. If the only exposure I had was AT, I'd be a hateful asshat and I would want to watch this server burn too....

JOE DANGER

Oct 4th 2014, 16:14:11

CREST123: ALTHOUGH WE SHARED EXPLOSIONS WITH OMA THIS SET I THINK ALL PARTIES WOULD AGREE THAT WE WERE ALL TAGGED AND THE EXPLOSIONS WERE GLORIOUS. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD BETTER EDUCATE YOURSELF ON SUCH MATTERS AND EXPERIENCE THEM FIRST HAND BY JOINING THE MIGHT CLAN [DANGER]!

HA!

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 16:32:27

Indeed, very splendid pyrotechnics. My own country enjoyed a particularly fine display - 76 in all according to EEStats.

I find myself a trifle deaf in the right ear these days but that may well be due to advancing years, or the VERY LOUD parties the DANGER people go in for.

yo mama facts

Oct 4th 2014, 16:39:51

YO MAMA'S SO FAT THAT EVEN THX CAN'T SURROUND HER!

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 20:39:03

You all are a trip. Nobody here is trying to change. The change is simple. Side a beat side b into submission and decided the fate of the server. Some call it a fluff you for the past, some call it a start to preserving the player base from grudge wars that have lasted years.
One thing is for sure, it isnt to squash your grudge wars. Spinning it in that direction is silly .
Anyway, im done talking fluff about your piss ant game tactics. Have fun with whatever this turns out to be. Ill be standing by ready to point and laugh.

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 20:45:38

Heston, you should get out more.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 1:09:18

Originally posted by Furious999:

Absolutely agreed!

mdevol Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 10:45:22

Heston is fine.

Everybody knows when the grudge wars will end, and I have been told numerous times that I should not hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

That is all.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

major Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 14:26:25

Heston, come back and play, bro.

Colo Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 17:03:00

Originally posted by FailDiegoFail:
Hello members of the Earth Empires Alliance community,

This set, the war started on day 8, meaning only about 5 days of growth for the alliances involved. The war was quickly decided within less than two weeks

The war was decided in less than 72 hours. Don't go giving your side an extra 11 days.

archaic Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 23:55:58

Four whole weeks for my Fascist-Rainbow Warrior war strat to come to fruition, mwa haa haaa!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:12:19

Fascist Rainbow is the Business!!

HA.

Heston Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 2:13:17

Originally posted by tellarion:

Absolutely agreed!

Says the game mod that is a contributor to the garbage here. Lol

Major, i miss you guys and gals.

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 3:53:57

Lol, 72 hours is probably more accurate :P

archaic Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 4:09:48

Finally, we all sit down and talk and the AT flames are fanned to life:

http://tinyurl.com/o5mwyu2

tellarion Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 13:13:15

Absolutely agreed!

Says the game mod of express and team which have nothing to do with Alliance server, where I am an alliance leader, yes. This whole damn thing was started by Colonel Chaos and boosted along by me, and as I've said multiple times, not a single alliance leader was against it. Sof and Laf were just as eager to sign it as the rest of us, and we couldn't force them to sign it even if we wanted to.

As you've said yourself, you know nothing about the current state of this server outside of AT, and guess where the discussions took place? Outside of AT.

Heston Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 16:48:56

Absolutely agreed!

Says the game mod of express and team which have nothing to do with Alliance server, where I am an alliance leader, yes. This whole damn thing was started by Colonel Chaos and boosted along by me, and as I've said multiple times, not a single alliance leader was against it. Sof and Laf were just as eager to sign it as the rest of us, and we couldn't force them to sign it even if we wanted to.

As you've said yourself, you know nothing about the current state of this server outside of AT, and guess where the discussions took place? Outside of AT.

Jesus, you need to get out more tella not me. Lol
I dont give two fluffs who signed it. I dont care how eager they were to do it. The pact is still stupid. I read it, its tarded. Its insignificant .

Trife Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 16:57:29

i approve of anything that causes heston's panties to bunch

Ruthie

Oct 6th 2014, 17:02:58

lol ... more than bunched, I think they are in a wad atm :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Trife Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 17:05:15

they seem like they're bunched up to the point of having a higher density than a neutron star

tellarion Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 17:11:00

Absolutely agreed!

Jesus, you need to get out more tella not me. Lol
I dont give two fluffs who signed it. I dont care how eager they were to do it. The pact is still stupid. I read it, its tarded. Its insignificant .

Dude, you keep commenting on this thread about how stupid it is and how we're all trying to destroy this server(that you don't even fkn play on), and we're all supposed to bow down to your incredible intellect? You have shown that you understand nothing about the current state of this silly game, and yet you apparently claim to be an authority on the goings on of this server from the bullfluff you post.

Give it a rest and go troll elsewhere. The adults here will try to salvage what we can of this game while you sit on the sidelines, irrelevantly fluffing about nonsense.

As Trife said, neutron star bunchies...

Heston Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 17:30:35

You act as if AT does not represent you all very well. Lol come on man!

Trying to make yourselves look productive with some bullfluff like this scratched down is why i wont play. I am certainly not alone.
I will stfu and not troll in this thread anymore as i am the only one fluffing. ☺👍

ps.

I dont wear underwear.

aponic Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 17:35:51

Originally posted by TAN:
-1 Heston

Seriously TAN? You act like SOF and LAF are the only alliances that ever played bully. Get off your high horse or just stop repeating the name of my alliance like we should be held out for extradition. SOL bulllied alliances forever while I was acting leader of SOF. How do you think they ended up in a fluff position for a few years? What goes around comes around in this server. Get your glasses on -- your current miopic view pertains only to the very recent. I expect more from you and all the other vets playing this game.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 17:41:57

Heston: We are all tired of early wars. I don't personally give a fluff about the non-signing alliances. I simply didn't want any more early wars. I signed the pact for SOF because it was good for my alliance and it was good for the other alliances involved. I don't normally care what is best for other alliances outside of my allies but I do care that the game is fun to play. It wasn't a fun several sets. We made a change.
SOF
Cerevisi

archaic Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 11:43:16

I say we collectively hit all of the non-signing alliances OOP just to teach them a lesson!

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 8th 2014, 0:10:13

When I first heard about this I thought it was one of the most idiotic things to ever hit this game
As a war guy , I took this as just another way for the gainers to keep on rolling.
However digging into it , now I see the logic and have bought into it.
Many of you know last set was to be my last here, but now I want to stick just to see how this plays out.
Keeping players was one of the reasons for this
I'm curious to see what this pact does to take out suiciders swiftly and to also see which tags use the valuable early set time to war prep and wait.
Might just be some fun