Verified:

kemo Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 1:30:26

if they knew war was comin and they dont have the appropriate techs thats their problem. stop usin that as an excuse
all praised to ra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2010, 2:28:47

Looking at LaFs setup they were in no shape for war... Hell they didn't have enough bit techers to break... Doesn't mean they can turn it around but LaF was not prepared for war just looking at their tag.

gwagers Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 3:21:34

And this will all turn around and we'll see the exact opposite next set. And maybe the set after that it will turn around again. When everything's brought back to zero at the end of every set, commentary like this really doesn't make a difference.

I know nothing about wars except to follow the advice of the people above me, but I do know that wars don't just evaporate at the end of the set. This set is the start. I suggest we wait until next set, or the set after that, or even the set after that before we start wondering who is going to win. After all, the real victor is the clan that is willing to keep restarting when the other clan gets tired and goes home.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 30th 2010, 4:14:07

Originally posted by Hobo:

We said to ourselves NO WE CANNOT BE GROPED AGAIN and we WILL NOT stand for children being groped.

And so we called fourth the spirit of the all-mighty Chris Hansen and smited LaF's pedophilia with his omnipotent hand of infuriating justice.

That's funny... coming from an alliance whose acronym stands for Sexual Offenders List!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 4:22:17

Originally posted by Pang:

We said to ourselves NO WE CANNOT BE GROPED AGAIN and we WILL NOT stand for children being groped.

And so we called fourth the spirit of the all-mighty Chris Hansen and smited LaF's pedophilia with his omnipotent hand of infuriating justice.

That's funny... coming from an alliance whose acronym stands for Sexual Offenders List!

post of the fluffing day.
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

PimpThang

Aug 30th 2010, 4:50:55

WOW more excuses and now even the leaders of LAF are resorting to crude and rude comments to cover up their dismal war performance. And gwagers "After all, the real victor is the clan that is willing to keep restarting"??? WTF? Clearly a comment made by a loosing side. The side that restarts the most obviously died the most. No need to restart if your still alive.

I thought the side with higher net and big countries wins. Apparently LAF has just rewritten history and now the clan with the most restarts wins. I guess having more members make you a winner no matter how bad you warred or how many times you get killed.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 30th 2010, 5:37:06

... or maybe PimpThang is just posting random junk in every post, which is not an accurate reflection of LaF's thoughts?

Also, gwagers is not a LaF leader. Why you are citing that comment as a reflection on LaF is beyond me... that player isn't even in LAF, to my knowledge.
gwagers is in ICN, I think... at least based on the spamming I've seen on Boxcar's public forums :p

I haven't seen much spin here from anyone in LaF leadership.... so I don't know what you're talking about. We're doing most stuff ingame and insite :p

Edited By: Pang on Aug 30th 2010, 6:16:16
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

locket Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 6:58:41

Pang, perhaps he was referring to your blatantly overboard commentary on what SOL truely stands for. You sir are out of line!

hanlong Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 7:19:09

wow this is why i haven't been playing, so a 60 or so member alliance vs 40 or so member alliance is considered big dogs fighting? seriously?

what happened to the 100 and 200 member alliance days....
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Hobo Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 9:25:07

Bots got deleted

torment Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 9:51:12

Since when was panker a laf leader? Hes an 'admin'.

Only 3 laf leaders have posted in this thread - each with the grand total of a single post apiece.

PS: Anders give me digi's #

Murf Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 10:02:19

wow somethings never change

Makinso Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 10:20:37

No we refuse torment!

torment Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 10:23:48

Dont be silly. Its not like you want him to live anyway.

Besides I didn't ask you!

PimpThang

Aug 30th 2010, 12:01:21

Pang
Administrator
Game Development
Quote Post
Aug 30th 2010, 4:14:07

-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting

I was refering to your crummy post here PANG. Only a troll would have not seen that and put a different spin on it. And i am anything BUT random.

mrford Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 12:27:43

This thread needs more muff

Talkin knee deep in muff.
Need to get your muff-waders on. You know what I mean? Needless to say, a high volume of muff.

Is there anyone at this point who is confused as to how much muff is needed? Cuz I can keep goin with the analogies.

Okay, you know the great wall of China? Imagine thats entirely made of muff.

You know those water cannons that riot police shoot to hose down crowds? Imagine the only thing comin out is liquid muff. At like, three thousand pounds per second. Yeah.

We got it covered?

Mkay, muff said.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 30th 2010, 14:34:34
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 30th 2010, 13:51:03

Originally posted by PimpThang:
Originally posted by Pang:

I was referring to your crummy post here PANG. Only a troll would have not seen that and put a different spin on it. And i am anything BUT random.

LMAO, are you serious?
so a SoL guy comes and calls us pedophiles, and then I make an obvious joke about SoL's acronym being Sexual Offenders List and somehow I'm the bad guy?
LMAO

you are seriously the worst troll on these boards.... my post was 100% joking around, as I assume hobo's was.... if you can't get that, I feel bad for you PimpThang :p

like I said in another post, if you feel that you hate me so much you have to trash absolutely everything I say or do, regardless of what it is, you need to take a step back and think about your priorities. Maybe even look at finding yourself a new game with people who are more to your liking.

Also, you referenced another poster's post IN your post, not mine. And you have yet to qualify why you flamed LaF for something an ICN'er said.... I'm still waiting for a response to that. "I don't actually think when I troll" is a valid response.

One more thing, learn how to use the quote button... it's not hard, and it makes threads look a lot cleaner. I'm sure you hate the quote functionality because I wrote it though.... hmm... ya, that would make sense, wouldn't it?

Edited By: Pang on Aug 30th 2010, 14:01:27
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 30th 2010, 13:54:15

Originally posted by mrford:
This thread needs more muff

I'm talkin knee deep in muff

u should need to put ur muff waders on

u know those riot cannon water hoses? Imagine they shot out liquid muff

the great wall of china? Imagine it was made entirely out of muff?

Are we all clear as to the level if muff expected? I can get going

I'm trying to bring the fluff, but some people are trying to spin it to hate :(
Those are the people who need more fluff.... or at least a juice box, and some Ritalin
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 14:35:58

Damnit pang! I edited my post lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

bore Game profile

Patron

Aug 30th 2010, 14:58:04

Originally posted by LaFinglolrik:
Since i know everything about everyone in this game, i tell you LaF, you have a spy in your ranks. BORE! BORE IS A SOL SPY!

sshhh...

joe2 Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 15:49:58

I thought pangs acronym was great ;)

PraetorNLS Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 16:45:31

Digi`s # is a 1-800 .. sure you want to go there Torment ?
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Murf Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 19:39:14

i prefer my muff shaved

PraetorNLS Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 19:54:31

i prefer my murf untouched
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Hobo Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 1:42:35

@Pang I AM DEAD SRS BIZWAX

All joking aside, I don't hold grudges against LaF just because we are at war. It's all for good fun in the end. After all, who likes to net set after set? It's like watching paint dry until you get old and die.

War makes us better, no matter if we win or lose, because we learn from mistakes and will become better. So more power TO WARRING.

Edited By: Hobo on Aug 31st 2010, 1:45:35
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 1:44:42

You shut your whore mouth hobo!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hobo Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 1:45:59

:o.

I used to love you mrford.

</3

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 1:47:03

All ur muff r belong 2 me
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hobo Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 1:57:32

did you pay your 80% obama tax first? otherwise you don't got.

gwagers Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 2:36:59

*pays Obama tax* Hand over the muff, Hobo.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 10:05:06

I'd say a couple of things,

The reason alot of people where playing Farmer/Casher is because there are atleast 10 (I would go as far as saying 15+) people on LaF new to the game (Me included) and Torm is helping/training us. And suggested it would be easier for him to do that if we played Farmer/Casher.

Also, what was the country difference at the time of the FS, because alot of olf LaF players made countries when the war broke out. So we didn't have a member advantage from the outset.

SoL have done a great job getting their big members online and walling. As it happened I got killed on the only night I couldn't be near a computer/Phone died on me. So congrats for that.

Anyway, alot of this seems to be junk posted by the minority who know jack fluff.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Makinso Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 10:13:38

Uhm krisatz

This war started with SOL having 46 tagged and LAF 64 they were at a major member advantage from the start :-P

sampaul Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 12:15:29

a 18 country differenece is pretty big at the beginning of the war!

TeckMing Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 12:56:25

looks like KriSatZ is one of the minority who know jack fluff.. ;)

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 31st 2010, 14:03:14

This is KriSatZ first reset playing the game, how much is he suppose to know exactly?

This game is never going to grow with all the distain people show to newbies, and people complain that the farmers are driving them away heh.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 31st 2010, 14:03:45

I'm just surprised SoL's buddy PimpThang hasn't come back to try and flame me more...

I guess I win the thread!! :p

Logic FTW!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Deerhunter Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:15:52

TeckMing, you are almost always right, but i have to disagree this time. I dont think KriSatZ is the minority who know jack fluff. I think he is a part of LAFs MAJORITY, who lie, turn, twist, and manipulate the facts to try to explain why they are loosing to a much smaller clan.
I don't know why they don't just man up and say they are getting out fought? KriSatZ, there is no reason to lie. But, if you want you can say SOL had the member ADVANTAGE and every advantage against you LAFers. If making excuses for your small rooster helps you sleep better at night- then i have no problem with it. I just want to make sure you do know what the REAL reality is though.

Pang, you abuse your powers and constantly run your piehole. I would be remiss if i didn't say i hope you die soon.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:25:39

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Pang, you abuse your powers and constantly run your piehole. I would be remiss if i didn't say i hope you die soon.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we shouldn't do drugs...

Edited By: NukEvil on Aug 31st 2010, 14:52:15
See Original Post
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TeckMing Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:26:34

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
This is KriSatZ first reset playing the game, how much is he suppose to know exactly?

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
Anyway, alot of this seems to be junk posted by the minority who know jack fluff.

H4xOr I'm just pointing out what KriSatZ said, looks like he's one of the minority too, even you agreed with it :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2010, 14:29:36

Pang knows they are being out fought. He isn't stupid; he is just trying to shed some light on why that is. LaF won't roll over and die. SoL is fighting well and I like to see them win against a bigger clan but you also have to realize that LaF will always defend LaF, on the boards or on the battle field just as you would for SoL.

It's best to keep it all in game IMO.

And for your sake I'm going to assume you are talking about his country not him personally...

torment Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:29:44

DeerHunter you are a retard.

No one is disputing it. Would you rather everyone ran into hiding after getting served?

Oh wait omega, lcn & imag aren't 'bucket of crap' alliances after all now are they?

edit:grammar.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 31st 2010, 14:46:21

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

that's so far overboard I'm not even sure how to react....

I'm gonna go discuss it with some folks and see if deerhunter needs to have a timeout. I'm sorry you can't troll properly, but to go to that kind of message is simply uncalled for, if it was done against any other player I'd delete it instantly... but that would make me a biased admin, right? Since I delete deathwishes hurled at me?

Also, the only power abuses I make are in the delusions in your head.... there is quite a bit of mutual oversight at the admin level :p
Don't talk about fluff you don't and never will understand.

As far as me posting things about LaF-> anything I've posted has been unbiased and not full of spin.... SoL obviously planned for this war all set and did a good job of it.... but like SS said, this was SoL's war to lose, not LaF's to win, even with the #'s advantage. I know that people like Maki know that an FS erases major member advantages, and since the active LaF'ers were the ones killed in the FS, leaving inactives with untouched countries, that's a huge disparity which needs to be at least discussed.

If SoL had come to us and set up a friendly war, the results would be completely different, as LaF would have been ready to wall and had 120(120) like SoL did. FS's are simply too powerful in general, I've been saying that for years (EC+EE). I can't think of a single major 1v1 war in EE where the person who got FS'ed came back and won.... I can't think of many in EC either, but I can think of TONS from 1a.

That's something else to consider, possibly on a new thread. I always liked wars where it was an long, relatively even contest.... not a 3 day poundfest by the FS'er followed by mopping up for a month, regardless of the path that brought the alliances to war. I don't know how that can be as fun for anyone involved in the war....

Edited By: Pang on Aug 31st 2010, 14:53:30
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 31st 2010, 15:24:49

LAF IS EVIL. LAF MUST DIE
DIE LAF DIE!

++martian
ECT head of things and stuff
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 15:33:02

I never said LaF didn't outnumber SoL, I just think the numbers some people are mentioning in this thread are way out of proportion. Someone on the first page mentioned LaF had a 20 member advantage, well in my understanding, alot of old members of LaF started a country once we got FS'ed.

If I am wrong, then so be it. But I don't think I am.

Anyway, its been a good war, and I hope we can keep it up. I know we don't intend to roll over.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Deerhunter Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 15:59:52

KriSatZ - you are wrong so so be it.

Pang. I didn't say anything wrong. Everything i said was true. EVERYONE knows i was talking about your country- again- you spin it so im out to kill you in RL. Please. I'd not waste time on trash like you.

As far as you trying to give me time out- Well, you can't have it both ways. Either your an admin here and keep your piehole shut on ingame issues or you are fair game like anyone else. You prove my point exactly. Any time someone says the truth and it exposes you for what you are- you try to get them banned from speaking. Pick a side Pang. Admin and be left alone- or run your mouth and get exposed.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 31st 2010, 16:18:48

mmmm I don't think you meant my country, based on the previous messages you posted & your posts under your other accounts.

I took it to mean me IRL, as did many others I talked to about it. The other mods I've spoken to feel this way as well.

also, I haven't done ANYTHING wrong as an admin/player --- why do you keep saying that? There is no rule that admins can't play. I play by the same set of rules you do, the same set of rules EVERYONE does.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 31st 2010, 16:42:08
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 31st 2010, 16:50:18

If you make another comment like "I hope you die soon" you're going to find yourself banned forever.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 17:02:43

Why isn't he already?

Forum Moderator

Aug 31st 2010, 17:07:37

honestly, based on the context/wording of the message, I believed that the message was stating that you desired Pang the person to die, not just his country *shrug*.

The FS advantage isnt' even that big of a deal, I mean we can and have come back from being FSed before, that isn't an issue.

The issue is that SOL ran a lot of techers, and we didn't. That is why SOL had a big advantage going into this war. That isn't an "excuse" it is a "reason" (yes the words have different meanings, look it up).

Forum Moderator

Aug 31st 2010, 17:08:33

Also, LaF has had a bunch of our vets come back to help in the war, which is why you see our country count at 65 with a half dozen people yet to restart/tag up their restarts, where we were only at 64 countries pre war.

We still had a 17 - 19 country advantage before the war broke out.