Aug 16th 2014, 22:37:32

Poor Rage.

i81u812 Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 22:40:28

Why not have a little fun

Alin Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 22:43:09

because they are backstabbers.

+ they have iScode, and that is like having a big dot in the center of the target.

maverickmd Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 22:44:24

ICN/DK/TPA = 43
vs
Rage = 41

Nuketon Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 22:52:00

aww, poor Rage :(

Riddler Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 23:10:22

maverick dont forget to add PDM to the number so now we are down by 25 but it's cool

maverickmd Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 23:20:39

Nope. According to news PDM is hitting laf 900 vs 5 rage. So far at least

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2014, 23:45:57

^

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 16th 2014, 23:47:14

Cause rage has all the cold beer locked up
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mrcuban Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 23:48:33

PDM declared on LAF no rage. It really has turned into a block/server war. Fight fair guys and leave it in the game. Hopefully through this, a good war respect can be earned and all the other garbage and grudge can then left at the end of this set.

GL to all involved.

Riddler Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 23:53:21

thank you mrcuban, not sure who you are with but I like that comment a lot. Good luck to all involved, lets have some fun

Juden Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 23:55:32

Like on mrcuban.

Pride Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 23:56:30

Rage is a clan? Wtf

mrcuban Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 23:59:31

I'm only a TITAN, who owns a basketball team, a few planes, that guy. haha

I think most have had enough of the argy bargy on AT, time to rebuild this game we all spend too much time on.. :)

Will also point out if that stats are right, PDM doing some nice walling there.

GL

archaic Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 0:00:51

Originally posted by mrcuban:
PDM declared on LAF no rage. It really has turned into a block/server war. Fight fair guys and leave it in the game. Hopefully through this, a good war respect can be earned and all the other garbage and grudge can then left at the end of this set.

GL to all involved.

Awwwww, how cute. You really don't get it do you?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Spoonman Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 0:03:49

coz Rage is a backstabbing, topfeeder

Kid Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 0:11:47

Karma for what they did last set

Link Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 1:19:29

good times
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

archaic Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 1:27:01

Its good to see ICN in the news again link, I've missed you guys

Thomas Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 1:46:33

Originally posted by maverickmd:
Nope. According to news PDM is hitting laf 900 vs 5 rage. So far at least

What Maverick said. When you see PDM doing KRs (or ABs) on RAGE then you can count our countries.

Pain Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 1:47:02

from what i heard yesterday they deserve it.
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 1:50:15

Pain deserves it
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 1:50:46

NO U
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 1:51:06

he deserves it real good
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Fallen Haven Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 2:33:45

GL to all involved

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2014, 3:48:00

Originally posted by mrcuban:

GL to all involved.

Good luck all!!

Link Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 4:32:39

havnt had fun on this server in a long time.. happy to be playing again
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 9:39:54

Meh cause they were all smaller clans that together are roughly same number of countries. It is 3-ring circus server war around here, and as such to be expected. Clan A hits Clan B, whom doesnt hit back and instead hits Clan C, whom hits Clan D. *rolls his eyes*

Originally posted by Spoonman:
coz Rage is a backstabbing, topfeeder

Aww did Goliath's feelings get hurt, those poor poor bigger countries :(

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 15:51:12

To be clear....Rage will not only backstab ya, we will stab you in your face LOL

Alin Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 15:54:06

not funny to be at the receiving end of it eh Suicidal ?

NExt time you give a second tought before you piss the fluff out of a lot of people. What you did is worser than pact breaking.

Ultimately-it hurts feelings.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 16:46:18

glad its happening to Rage, wish i was allowed to join into the fray

Alin Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 16:56:21

Originally posted by Boltar:
glad its happening to Rage, wish i was allowed to join into the fray

You too, already hurt a lot of feelings because you are not here!!! So stfu ...

i81u812 Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 18:37:45

I don't even care that you killed me, you lost all the acres I took and put me in position to take more easily. This war seems like a lot of fun.

Riddler Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 19:16:27

well I can only speak for myself, but this IS a war game and well, we are having fun, win lose or draw. Hell you guys even killed me while online because I selfishly used all my turns stealing your land but meh...I'm having fun....when I am actually around...I harbor no ill will toward ANYONE in this game, why? because it's a bloody game and thats why we all play it. I dont care about politics or anything else, just like to have a little fun.

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 20:57:18

hey can everyone who hasnt declared on rage please declare war? i dont want to have to think about who im hitting, i just want to hit :P

Xninja Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 21:25:52

Who's ready to get owned in server hits! :)
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

mdevol Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 21:26:20

Originally posted by Hawkster:
. It is 3-ring circus server war around here, and as such to be expected. Clan A hits Clan B, whom doesnt hit back and instead hits Clan C, whom hits Clan D. *rolls eyes*

Because clan B is obligated to fight clan A, despite having other plans this reset?

Clan A hit clan B in an attepmt to prevent them from hitting clan C, it didnt work. Just like ladt set.

Except this reset Clan E is not an option for clan A to call in because they already are engaged in a war.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Spoonman Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 6:42:16

isn't this what Rage asked for with their not-so-classy acts last set?

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 9:23:23

Not so classy acts pfft .. what you mean like this so called topfeeding. Hitting a country bigger than you OMG NO. Or maybe you are talking about the not so classy acts of land trading instead of actual LG with reciprocal retals, oh no wait that can not be it as it appears most clans around here do that.

I know, it is the not so classy acts of actually warring in a war game, yea that must be it.

I dont know, what ever those acts are, just leave me out of it. I am hugging my trees with a death iron grip and you cant pull me away from my trees.

Spoonman Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 10:09:06

I know, it is the not so classy acts of actually warring in a war game, yea that must be it.

Do you have a brain inside that head of yours, Hawkster?

archaic Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 10:15:29

Have you read the gist of all of his posts? He pretty well wears a 'no brain here' patch on his sleeve.

Wu Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 10:32:36

because...

SOL is ranked too high.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 10:38:34

LOL....anyone who knows me, knows I love a good war.....as stated previously, it is a War Game and there will be future sets. Let the fun continue forever in Earth. Hell, we may actually see the number of players go up. Listening to a bunch of treehuggers, complaining each set gets boring.

WOOF!!

Bikerman Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 12:21:03

Originally posted by Wu:
because...

SOL is ranked too high.

Kid Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 13:25:04

Originally posted by Bikerman:
Originally posted by Wu:
because...

SOL is ranked too high.

juice Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 15:18:18

I was trying to hug my trees, of course, I was obligated to turn in a few hits to help my clanmates. But now that you killed me, I guess netting is out the window, so here I come boys.

OH, and I don't mind war, even when I'm outnumbered. I'll always remember the days when Rage, at about 150 countries, beat RD (who must have had about a 1000). I think we fought for about a year before RD gave up.

It's a war game, so let's fight. :)

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 18:22:00

OFC I do, same as most people. Have you ever heard of sarcasm?
Not so classy acts in a war game, come on seriously. Yet you have to ask me if I have a brain.

Topfeeding is just simply stupid. Size whether it is land, NW or rank never matters in war. All that does is maybe give an advantage or make one an underdog. In war and in war games this is common and happens all the time. It rarely ever stops anyone from warring.

Backstabbing, once again is common in both war and war games. One often misleads others, breaks pacts, etc. It would be silly to always tell your enemy what you are or are not going to do. In fact if you expect everyone to be completely honest in a war game, than you would be the one without any common sense.

We are not talking about raping and pillaging innocent civilians. We are not talking about cheating of any kind. We are not talking about defeating the main point of the game. We are not even talking about harassment or in real threats. All of those I would consider to be less than classy, not some silly things that happen in every war and war game I know.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 18:38:32

Not so classy acts pfft .. what you mean like this so called topfeeding. Hitting a country bigger than you OMG NO. Or maybe you are talking about the not so classy acts of land trading instead of actual LG with reciprocal retals, oh no wait that can not be it as it appears most clans around here do that.

I dont know, what ever those acts are, just leave me out of it. I am hugging my trees with a death iron grip and you cant pull me away from my trees.

no bud the not so classy acts would be the dropping of long term FDP's cause u made urselves quite cozy with ur current FDP's

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 18:56:16

Why couldnt bright Spoonman say this.
Originally posted by Boltar:

no bud the not so classy acts would be the dropping of long term FDP's cause u made urselves quite cozy with ur current FDP's

Plans and alliances change though, and like I already said, You really cant expect someone to come right out and say OH btw we are planning to do a FS on you. Pacts and commitments are broken all the time in real wars. Is it underhanded? Sure of course it is but it is not immoral. More importantly this is just a game.

Put up or shut up I say .. and looks like most clans have chose to put up (so far anyway) which is good. War on mate and have fun.

juice Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 18:59:56

Think of it this way...the game has gotten way more interesting!