Verified:

xcooldriver Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 23:15:26

what government is the best to kill a country, and what we should get? jet/troops/ or tank?

Xinhuan Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 3:23:52

You need about 200 attacks to kill a country, more if its larger. That is at least 400 turns or so. Since you only get 54 turns a day on Primary, it is impossible to kill anyone on Primary other than completely inactive countries.

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 5:35:53

you shouldn't resort to violence try writing a letter or sitting in a circle

FUXX0R3D Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 6:48:30

Convince them that they'll be making more money with parking lots than actual buildings in the current economic climate.

yylim80sss Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 12:34:31

I need some kill guide if anyone could share.
I am a tyranny but whenever I use a turn my readiness drop 4%. Meaning saying that I'm only allow to use around ~20 turns and spend turns on other to gain my readiness back again.
Or is that a better way to kill using a tyranny?
Appreciate if someone could help.
Thanks

yylim80sss Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 12:35:23

BTW, I'm referring to express server. Sorry for posting it here since there is a topic.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 13:17:41

you do few attacks (gs or br or ab (abs don't kill)) and then gain readiness either via exploring and building up or cashing (if positive income) or teching (if you are techer) or sending missiles (besides nukes since those just increase target's weapon tech % and sdi when those get thru).

if you decide to war against some1 then its better to make your target as parking lot due you won't get enuf turns like xin said.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 18:20:19

You can kill by reducing population to nil or land to nil. Population tends to be easier.

To kill population you use guerrila strikes (GS) and/or bombing runs and/or chemical missiles and/or stir rebellions. To landkill you use standard strikes and nukes.

For gs you need troops, for bombing runs jets. As people almost always have more turrets than troops gs tends to be the attack of choice.

Make four or five attacks then do something else for a turn to regain readiness. Don't worry too much about readiness dropping to, say, 70% or (later in the run) even 60% but when it gets lower still take two or three turns to recover back near 100%. Drop the number of troops you send as the enemy troops are destroyed. Stir rebellion missions for your spies are a good way to recover readiness (unless there have been changes), chemical missiles are also excellent - they take two turns so use the chems when readiness is getting quite seriously low.

Partly because of the stir rebellion point a country with low acres and quite a lot of spies (and maybe some Medical and Weapons tech) makes quite a good vehicle for a kill run. With such a country it is common to invest in Warfare so as to generate chemical missiles.

A tyrrany or a dictatorship are considered best, there is debate between the two.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 19:49:05

there is something weird in spying.

http://www.earthempires.com/...read-32194/3?t=1407949522

yylim80sss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 14:48:35

OK thanks a lot.

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 4:45:41

I'm Canadian eh so like if you need a peace keeper eh to come in and settle this dispute for you eh just let me know eh. Just let me know the hoser's name eh and I'll settle your dispute eh. You can find me at the tim hortons there eh having a coffee and talking aboot hockey with my neighbour Ted eh.

midevil.chaos Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 0:43:08

I want a donut... a Boston Cream would be nice.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 14:04:19

no donuts for you.

LATC Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 20:52:57

I'm going to make Marshal jealous with all these posts!
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 3:02:01

theoretically, if you were a high acre tyr, and had been missile dumping or had a lot of chems, you could solo kill a 0 SDI low spal country

9 BRs
12 SRs/chems
9 BRs
12 SRs/CMs
so on lowering the break by around 30-40% every round depending on your NW diffirential

as long as you have a large number of CMs in there. i solo killed someone on alliance in 112 turns, and i didnt have that many chems and had 3 DHs, did a lot of SRs.

so it wouldnt be easy, but maybe possible

clearly if you wanted to go all out you could start with GSes and finish with BRs, but that seems a waste for the negligible gain in efficiency. you could alternate the cadence as well with like 3 attacks and 4 missiles/SRs to make sure you dont waltz too close to the break because a DH is tragic in a solo kill attempt.

tabs tabs tabs. if you have enough tabs open you could solo kill in under a minute. at least on the alliance or team server. this one is a bit more difficult as previously discussed with a max of like 96 turns or some fluff with bonuses stacked.

or maybe im just crazy

Edited By: mrford on Sep 3rd 2014, 3:10:24
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford