Verified:

Bambam24 Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 13:28:43

If you think its a good idea to create a clan for new recruits who are interested in joining and learning the game let me know we could use it as a farm clan for the major clans the best new recruits could be drafted by the main clans :) haha just smoking and thinking of ideas. I was playing nba2k14 and i was thinking it would be fun to draft rookie players to your clan

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 13:37:39

There used to be lots of crap clans and every time you checked in there was another recruiting message.

But I've played in 1A for a few days now and not received a single recruiting message. Maybe my (default) settings explain that or its the fag end of a set. Still.

If I can find someone to help with setting up a site I might have a go next set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2014, 14:28:24

Originally posted by Bambam24:
If you think its a good idea to create a clan for new recruits who are interested in joining and learning the game let me know we could use it as a farm clan for the major clans the best new recruits could be drafted by the main clans :) haha just smoking and thinking of ideas. I was playing nba2k14 and i was thinking it would be fun to draft rookie players to your clan

Undertaker beat you to the punch, WB or xVx or whatever they'll be next set.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 19:40:16

if they'll be back.

furious: same here so apparently ingame recr not used.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....