Verified:

sac7mary3 Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 9:14:14

Keep stalling using casher in express, still trying to find the right sequence of building, research buying military. Any suggestions

How about running as a commie indie in express?

UpTheIrons Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 12:37:03

Commie is quite popular on express. With the limited number of turns, a commie can stay strong early and all the way through the finish. Low military prices on the public can be a problem.

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 16:21:14

i have given up on casher, i am the guy with 9000 acres when everyone else has 6000, even though i have a ton of defense, i still get grabbed 5 times and cant seem to retal. when playing commie indy or techer i dont have that problem.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 16:46:38

Commie is the recognized dominant strategy here on Express, and techer is popular, but I still think casher is super powerful. I got that 36m with a Rep casher and had a Theo casher that was on track for 38m (and still made 30m despite getting retaled for 8k acres or something).
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

deezyboy Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 22:20:30

yes i advise every single player to go indy or techer this next set.

thanks

deezyboy Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 22:23:31

cahser is tricker tho i got 21m my first time teching and have no idea how tf to run a techer. Only got 24 mil on a decent run as casher.

Playing your turns as late as possible seemed to help a LOT with cheaper tech.

I found the opposite was true with teching and that the early high tech prices helped.

All i can for sure ascertain is that Meile "The real shoah" Thorstein is in fact a homosexual

Hammer Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 22:58:55

I play casher almost always and have received some great tips that have helped me play it more consistently. I cannot play commie or techer at all. With commie, I simply can't figure out what I am doing wrong as it is supposed to be one of the easier strats. I think my problem with techer is in how I destock, but am not sure. I am at a loss with both of these. After a few consistent rounds of casher, I will try commie or techer thinking "this" might be the set, but I still can't do it!

I would pick a strat and stay with it, ask a lot of questions, and really commit to playing that one well before jumping to another. I finally did this and it helped me improve my game. Unfortunately, it didn't help me with commie or techer lol.

Good luck.

sac7mary3 Game profile

Jul 11th 2014, 9:31:15

Thanks for all of the responses!

SHould a commie/indy build 100% industrial complexes, if not what other building ans in what % should be buillt.

When starting off how many farms should be built and when should they be destroyed and rebuilt as indy complexes?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2014, 12:30:02

Casher is very flexible because you can play it about 10 different ways. Because you have the cash, you are the buyer and are in control. You can make a profit on anything you can buy cheap and sell dear, even tech and turrets