Verified:

deezyboy Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 2:32:31

Was not aware of this

ZoSo

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2014, 2:57:29

Sad. It tells you that will happen, right there where you changed your country name.

More confirmation you have a serious reading comprehension problem. Reading hard for you? Or is it a general awareness-of-your-surroundings deficiency ?

Originally posted by ZoSo:
Originally posted by deezyboy:
and zoso do u go to public schools or wat

i still think the strategy could work. Think my biggest mistake was the construction sites. thought primary was 1 month so im gonna fall behind anyways im assuming due to that

Do I go to public schools? Have you gone to any schools? You seem to miss critical information even when it's repeatedly right there in front of your face. It's time to ask yourself how much else you might be missing.

Really, you thought Primary was one month long?
Ingame - Home page tells you how many days remains in the set. It's right below the Current Time and time to Next Turn info.
Portal page - where you click to login, shows the start and ending date of this server. Right above the Play Your Country button.
There's also a thread right here on Primary Talk dedicated to this set. It too has the start and end dates for its title.

I'm telling ya, Dunning-Kruger. Look it up deezy. You can't overcome something when you don't even notice it's kicking your ass.

REALtella4gotmypas

Jul 2nd 2014, 3:32:03

i'm feelin pretty good at the moment i don't think i even read it tbh nor am i reasing that super long quote. i do that a lot guilty as charged. especially with xinhongs posts man that guy posts super long math equations. one day ima trip n actually read theough them see if i revh enlightenment

ZoSo

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2014, 3:39:38

i ghess reedin iz gusst panefull fur sum peepuls brainz

deezyboy Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 3:44:20

yea but distinct difference in inability and lack of caring and i display the latter rather than the former kind sir. and by kind sir i mean you gigantic fluff with a capital F

crest23 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 3:53:16

Lmfao @ Zoo, now that's some funny fluff
The Nigerian Nightmare.

ZoSo

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2014, 3:54:28

yea but distinct difference in inability and lack of caring and i display the latter rather than the former kind sir. and by kind sir i mean you gigantic fluff with a capital F

Sounds like you've been butthurt very badly at some point in your life. But not by me.

deezyboy Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 4:18:27

screw you guize i'm goiiing home

archaic Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 14:13:42

^
0o
-

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 22:33:58

Wow...
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

deezyboy Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 22:42:45

i was more stoned than paris hilton on vacation in saudi arabia when i posted this so fluff off basement dwelling neets