Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 30th 2014, 15:34:53

I used your tattoo vs abortion argument at work today, and well I feel I won.

Thanks,

Lol

Edited By: Red X on Jun 30th 2014, 16:18:45
See Original Post
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Trife Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 16:04:23

what was his argument?

i made the comparison last week about the decision to get either is nobodys business except for the person having them done..

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 30th 2014, 16:18:03

I always mix up ur names. Ill change topic later

Trife Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 16:21:55

remember

i'm the cool one

tella is the one that abuses his mod powers!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 30th 2014, 16:26:09

Very true.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 16:46:38

mARTIAN abuses more.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Trife Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 2:21:13

martian abuses many

Vamps Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 2:31:19

I abuse Trife as often as possible.

Trife Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 2:52:28

you can't abuse/rape the willing

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 4:55:24

I think that's what Jesus was trying to say

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 13:36:48

ABOUT ABORTION? OR ABOUT TRIFE?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 13:44:19

Oh and to be serious for a second.

The argument about abortion is one that can never be "won". It all boils down to whether you believe that a fetus is a human life (something which science will never be able to prove or disprove)

So, if you believe that if it ain't breathin air it ain't human, then the tattoo argument makes perfect sense. To someone like me who believes that there is another life here in addition to the mother's, the tattoo argument is absolutely absurd. Would it be legal for a conjoined twin to murder his twin, in order to do what he wanted with "his" body?

Trife Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 14:15:23

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

aight

lets say you live in california.

there's a girl in north carolina who got pregnant, who wants an abortion.

there's also a girl in florida who wants a sweet miley cyrus tattoo.

you might think that they are terrible choices (and that's cool), but please, enlighten me as to how either affects you in any way shape or form.

-----

it's the same as you being on a diet and getting pissed off at someone if they eat a donut. them eating a donut doesn't affect you in any way shape or form - so shut the fluffing fluffity fluff fluff up about it :)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 1st 2014, 14:16:31

^

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 1st 2014, 14:31:49

Originally posted by Trife:
you can't abuse/rape the willing

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 15:02:01

aight

you might think that they are terrible choices (and that's cool), but please, enlighten me as to how either affects you in any way shape or form.

-----

it's the same as you being on a diet and getting pissed off at someone if they eat a donut. them eating a donut doesn't affect you in any way shape or form - so shut the fluffing fluffity fluff fluff up about it :)

Man this is such a bad argument.

Let's say I live in DC. Let's say someone in California gets brutally murdered. How does that affect me in any way shape or form?

Sam is right, and I'm not even anti-abortion, but the tattoo argument doesn't rebut the claim that the life of a fetus has value that needs to be protected
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Heston Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 15:04:34

Originally posted by blid:

aight

-----

Man this is such a bad argument.

Let's say I live in DC. Let's say someone in California gets brutally murdered. How does that affect me in any way shape or form?

Sam is right, and I'm not even anti-abortion, but the tattoo argument doesn't rebut the claim that the life of a fetus has value that needs to be protected
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

farmer Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 15:05:04

Can't fix stupid!!!!!!!!! ^

juice Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 15:19:17

OK, conservatives are the ones who are "Pro-Life", yet also "Anti-welfare" and "Anti-sex education" and supposedly supportive of "less government regulation".

I don't know how creating laws to prevent abortion coincide with any of these other issues. This is why I don't understand conservatives.

More importantly, on the abortion issue. It's my body. I'll decide if I want to have and raise a kid or not. And adoption is not always the best option. Stop making laws that take away my freedoms.

On that note, I do agree that someone who has had a lot of abortions, needs to have something else done. Maybe that should be decided, say, after the 5th abortion, you get snipped, so you cannot get pregnant again, or something like that.

BTW, I'm Libertarian. This means that I support less government regulation over my freedoms, but I do support government regulation that actually helps this country and its people.

Trife Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 15:42:40

Originally posted by blid:
the claim that the life of a fetus has value that needs to be protected

ahhh, that's what the argument boils down to again - the point at which life begins. in my opinion, your religious ideals shouldn't override/infringe upon a persons freedom of choice over her own body. if you're christian, and against abortions, sure that's cool, you don't have to have one if you don't want one. but why should someone who's either atheist, buddhist, rastafarian, pastafarian be bound by your religious beliefs?

this 'discussion' on AT is going nowhere - people are so firmly entrenched in their beliefs arguing about it is just like, as they say, racing in the special olympics... so i won't post more about it.

juice brought up some good points. nice post

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 15:43:33

Originally posted by Red X:

Thanks,

Lol

Don't encourage him RedX, he'll only get stupider.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 15:47:07

Dumbasses, abound, I swear. You all want to run around here and sceram that a fetus isn't a baby human, and you want to be able to murder that child on a whim, and then, should some violent criminal kick the living fluff out of some woman who is pregnant and she has a miscarriage, you want to charge him with murder. WTF, you can't have it both ways, assholes.

Get over yourselves, you're brain damaged, and it's getting worse, probably could find a way to blame this on Monsanto.

Trife Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 15:47:50

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by Red X:

Thanks,

Lol

Don't encourage him RedX, he'll only get stupider.

*more stupid

you dumbass.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 15:52:24

In your case, Trife, it's definitely "stupider".

sirdog Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 17:16:45

what if a woman trips and falls carelessly ? and the so-called baby dies should she be charged with manslaughter. BTW. Some of u need to make room in your big fat beer belly and really take a stand for what u believe in.

Meile Thorstein

Jul 1st 2014, 17:28:17

I stand for free will, gov't regulations that protect, and free McDonald's breakfasts.

juice Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 17:35:18

Originally posted by Meile Thorstein:
I stand for free will, gov't regulations that protect, and free McDonald's breakfasts.

agreed.

Also, I always said it is "more stupid" but I have found that apparently, "stupider" is now a word. I'm not sure when it became official. I still think a person sounds more stupid when they say stupider.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 18:09:53

Originally posted by Meile Thorstein:
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 18:15:35

trife are you offering to buy florida teens their miley cyrus tattoos?
that is the difference. they can do it, but dont hold your hand out looking for us to pay for it.

tell what a woman can do? if i pay for it, then yes?

i do, but in canada, not murka

juice Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 18:43:06

Originally posted by braden:
trife are you offering to buy florida teens their miley cyrus tattoos?
that is the difference. they can do it, but dont hold your hand out looking for us to pay for it.

tell what a woman can do? if i pay for it, then yes?

i do, but in canada, not murka

braden, I agree that people who choose to have an abortion should pay for it themselves. On the other hand, if you don't allow her that choice (to have an abortion), are you saying that you are willing to pay to raise the child, since you give her no other choice after she has become pregnant?

Think of this...It costs approximately $400 to have an abortion, but I believe it's hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise a child. Which bill would the taxpayers be more willing to pay, if forced to choose one? Plus, what kind of child might we get from a home that was forced to raise this child? Quite possibly a criminal, or, if his parents happened to be on welfare, then he too is likely to end up on welfare.

What of the young parents entering college, but cannot afford to raise a child and go to college? Now we have 1 or 2 people who could have gone to college and become successful people who then decide to have a child when they can raise it properly, or be forced to have the child now and never go to college, thus struggling just to get by from month to month. Money problems are the main cause of divorce. So, where $400 could have created a good, loving, successful family, instead, we end up with a divorced couple, with 1 or more kids who grow up in what could be a bad environment.

As for the offer to pay for the tattoos, well...people on welfare or food stamps may be forced to use that money on certain things, but if those people work, they can now use their work income to get the tattoos, so in a sense, taxpayers do pay for the tattoos for those people on gov assistance. But, even though I make this point, I'm not saying that we should make it illegal for people on welfare to get tattoos, etc.

sirdog Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 19:26:10

WOW ^^^^ Stereotyping and profiling at a all time high

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 19:29:32

well, welfare for grown poor people is how much twice a month?
cheaper to shoot the indolents, at three cents a bullet.. but im not pro killing people because its cheaper to kill them than keep them alive.
life is more important than dolla dolla bills, yo.

children out of wedlock?.. the solutution is, of course, wedlock? now im a rascist again..

sirdog Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 19:39:12

But you feed the rich in israel and shed not (1) tear but your homeless stateside you could care less about. WOW

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 19:43:07

because im jewish i give thing one to isrealis?

racist much, bud, fluff. i think youre like seventy years late for the cool to be anti semetic approach.

sirdog Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 19:55:59

Slow down and stop throwing your words together. you were not doing this before or did i touch a nerve.

sirdog Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 19:59:21

also why is it anti semetic to say we should feed our homeless Before others

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:07:57

why is it racist to suggest we let the indolent black man starve?

sirdog Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:13:28

BTW Funny how that works give give give to Israel bring up our poor in the USA AND SAY THEY SHOULD BE CARED FOR FIRST AND GET LABELED ANTI SEMETIC. WOW

juice Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:14:59

Originally posted by sirdog:
WOW ^^^^ Stereotyping and profiling at a all time high

I tried to give a couple different examples, but yes, I was stereotyping. It's one way to get a point across and it's also quite hard to include every single possibility.

braden, I didn't say anything about having children out of wedlock, which I don't have a problem with, but again, I didn't say anything about it until now. being married doesn't magically give you enough money and time to go to college and raise a child.

Meile Thorstein

Jul 1st 2014, 20:20:17

Hafta agree with sirdog (quite the master debater in his own right). It should always end with taking care of your own country, and those within it, first. If yer concern lies with another nation, why not move there? Or will that create issues with some hypocrites ... hmm

sirdog Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:20:22

BRADEN NEWSFLASH ; Did u know there are more poor whites in the USA so the poor is the poor for me NEXT

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:27:58

im on my phone and at a bar so i'll need a while

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 1st 2014, 20:29:14

Wow lol

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:29:14

Originally posted by sirdog:
BRADEN NEWSFLASH ; Did u know there are more poor whites in the USA so the poor is the poor for me NEXT

so we, us poor white.folk, we're the real minority??
if not, move to toronto and you will be.

iScode Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:32:06

Dumbasses, abound, I swear. You all want to run around here and sceram that a fetus isn't a baby human, and you want to be able to murder that child on a whim, and then, should some violent criminal kick the living fluff out of some woman who is pregnant and she has a miscarriage, you want to charge him with murder. WTF, you can't have it both ways, assholes.

Get over yourselves, you're brain damaged, and it's getting worse, probably could find a way to blame this on Monsanto.

Seriously??? there is a massive difference in that scenario. The woman who gets stabbed doenst have a choice over her own body because someone made that choice for her, I dont think it should be murder of the unborn child, however anyone who attacks anyone with a knife imo should be shot, no prisons, just straight out shot.

However if a woman wants to have an abortion that is her choice. It is her body, if she feels she doesnt want a child who the fluff are you to tell her she cant?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

sirdog Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:38:01

WOW At the Bar better be careful with me i may out you. not good for braden at all. not going to clip you have a nice day my friend. this is a good day for a pass for my special beverage friend.

Meile Thorstein

Jul 1st 2014, 20:38:24

Some people's mothers should have had an abortion, with their twisted views and sudden fits of keyboarding rage.

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:52:43

Originally posted by iScode:

Seriously??? there is a massive difference in that scenario. The woman who gets stabbed doenst have a choice over her own body because someone made that choice for her, I dont think it should be murder of the unborn child, however anyone who attacks anyone with a knife imo should be shot, no prisons, just straight out shot.

However if a woman wants to have an abortion that is her choice. It is her body, if she feels she doesnt want a child who the fluff are you to tell her she cant?

some of the people demanded to pay for it, thats who the fluff we are

you go to work to buy me alcohol? white men shouldnt tell white men what they can and cant do with their bodies..

iScode Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:54:04

Originally posted by braden:
Originally posted by iScode:

some of the people demanded to pay for it, thats who the fluff we are

you go to work to buy me alcohol? white men shouldnt tell white men what they can and cant do with their bodies..

You have it all wrong, I go to work to buy me alcohol.

I go to work to buy you weed.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

sirdog Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 21:11:33

Iscode,Braden is on Tilt Now let him be lol. he can debate the walls in the bar lol