Verified:

llaar Game profile

Jun 3rd 2014, 19:41:26

Tier 1 - they would all stand a chance at beating each other in 1v1 solo wars, regardless of having the FS or not (unless TKO was FS'd in full netting mode, that'd be a tough one), and they can all place top 1's without breaking a sweat

1. LaE - whether tagged or not, we are here and we are the best
2. CC - wars, tag kills, and takes top ranks set after set after set? best overall
3. TKO - best at netting, stats speak for themselves, given the FS against any other clan they should win
4. ICD - more sets needed to prove themselves, but warring ability when FS'd and not outnumbered 5 to 1, they would win and a higher ANW this set than TKO speaks for itself
Tier 1 wild card goes to llaar - wherever I play edges out the others for being top slot, I play in all the above depending on the set <3

Tier 2 - could not take on a tier 1 clan in solo war and win

5. NBK - they have heart and always restart, which makes them of the quality of a tier 1, but their lack of netting prowess for consistent top 10's and inability to fully commit to winning a war solo against a tier 1 places them in this tier all by themselves as no other clan below them in this ranking could FS NBK and win in my opinion.

Tier 3 - could not take on a tier 2 clan in solo war and win, but could war each other and have a tossup of who would win in a friendly war. they all probably would die off if FS'd by another in this tier aside from HS due to numbers advantage, which ranks them at the top of this tier

6. HS - Needs more time to establish themselves, I think they've shown they have good potential, and in a HS vs NBK war, that would really prove who is better. I don't think HS would win at this point though.
7. PANLV - very strong netters, they consistently will place top slots when allowed to net, but they cannot hold their own and defend their tag when needed. when FS'd they collapse and when they do the FS'ing they need massive #'s advantage to win. their political skills are terrible, one would have thought the multi reset bashing courtesy of Hungry in the past would have taught them a lesson about pissing off hardcore warriors
8. TITS - a few good strong members, and it would be debatable if they could actually win vs HS. Seeing PANLV collapse this set, leads me to believe those 30 mill NW dicts of TITS midset would have decimated PANLV. PANLV netting is definitely better, but TITS just got started this set and ran super conservative high military strats.

Tier 4 - smaller tags that sometimes could make or break a war between the tier 2 and 3 clans

9. Ares - friendly bunch that does decent in all areas, just isn't of the size to be a higher tier.
10. DOM - can't say much of them
11. SOTA - can't say much of them

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 3rd 2014, 21:49:46

Would be fun to see a CC vs TKO 1v1 war set, then a pure netting set by both. Solve this war vs netting prowess debate in the game!!
Your base is mine!

Symac

Jun 3rd 2014, 21:53:28

1. THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER
2. Nothing but number 1 matters

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 3rd 2014, 22:01:39

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Would be fun to see a CC vs TKO 1v1 war set, then a pure netting set by both. Solve this war vs netting prowess debate in the game!!

CC would win with FS. We would be competitive with the FS but our activity probably isnt up to par...

If llaar is tagged TKO we have a shot haha
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 3rd 2014, 22:47:54

Tko and cc have fought, but it was a friendly and we lost :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2014, 5:19:19

I agree with your rankings...except SOTA is ranked too high and you didnt rank CHAOS
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2014, 5:29:29

Nice rankings, llaar :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Desperado Game profile

Jun 4th 2014, 5:35:44

Originally posted by Jayr:
you didnt rank CHAOS

theres a reason for that

Clan Standings
Membership Rank 12 of 30
Total Networth Rank 29 of 30
Average Networth Rank 29 of 30

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Collzaboration Game profile

Jun 5th 2014, 4:04:22

Nice

table4two Game profile

Jun 5th 2014, 20:08:29

nice llaar

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2014, 20:11:31

Originally posted by llaar:
one would have thought the multi reset bashing courtesy of Hungry in the past would have taught them a lesson about pissing off hardcore warriors

Hungry ! :D
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 5th 2014, 23:30:33

Originally posted by Warster:
Tko and cc have fought, but it was a friendly and we lost :)

Wasnt that after we warred?
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

mdevol Game profile

Jun 5th 2014, 23:39:25

It was the set that NBK took on the server and the 5th? time Dragon rage quit on ESD.

I think that was what happened

Edited By: mdevol on Jun 5th 2014, 23:41:44
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 6th 2014, 1:15:13

Ketchup I think your referring to the reset we got fsed by imp (we were waiting) since that war ended quickly and the war nbk was in ended quickly as well,

We decided to hit nbk for fun and for a decent fight, they had a 60-80 country advantage, but we got a surprise fs in ( tho they were somewhat war ready as they had already fought a war)

After almost 2 weeks we surrendered
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dragon Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 21:43:54

Originally posted by mdevol:
It was the set that NBK took on the server and the 5th? time Dragon rage quit on ESD.

We know you're a fluff so why must you keep reminding us? I mean frequency does not equal size. In fact, usually the opposite. Since then, I have spent several sets in clans not including the window lickers (even though I applied a couple times) you run and have done well for myself and gained many new friends.

I don't exactly know what your problem is, but at this point, I'm reasonably confident that it's not me. -I'm - not the one who keeps bringing up the past.

Heston Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 8:15:01

Originally posted by Dragon:

We know you're a fluff so why must you keep reminding us? I mean frequency does not equal size. In fact, usually the opposite. Since then, I have spent several sets in clans not including the window lickers (even though I applied a couple times) you run and have done well for myself and gained many new friends.

I don't exactly know what your problem is, but at this point, I'm reasonably confident that it's not me. -I'm - not the one who keeps bringing up the past.

Boo hoo... youre a fluff, you have a small fluff... followed by:
https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player
Moral ...
Dragon is now Stewart.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mdevol Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 22:12:54

Originally posted by Dragon:

What? Haha. I am pretty sure CC was one ofvthe few clans that actually pacted ESD and were on relatovely good terms. Outside of a couple members that couldnt keep cross server issues where they belonged ( you did ask me if certain members were in my clan pertaining to other server issues yourself)

I was more or less stating a actually occurrance rather than trolling. But if ot hurts your feelings, welcome to life. It isn't fair.

As for you tag hopping, good for you. If you are having fun with this game, you are doing it right. You clearly were not happy leading clans.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 8:48:52

trollololol

Edited By: SolidSnake on Jun 11th 2014, 8:50:54

Newworld Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 19:00:54

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
trollololol

*pies SS
pew pew pew

Dragon Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 20:04:31

[quote poster=Heston; 31737; 573631][
Moral ...
Dragon is now Stewart. [/quote]

And who are you? I don't think we have ever even talked. I don't know who you are (other than your name), what clans you've played in or whatever.

But thanks for your input. Your opinion matters. A lot. Really. I'll now make it my mission to be a better person. Honest. :)

Dragon Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 20:24:47

As for you tag hopping, good for you. If you are having fun with this game, you are doing it right. You clearly were not happy leading clans.

That much we can agree on. I'm honestly trying to get to know the players on this server on a day-to-day basis for a set or two instead of staying in a pigeonhole.

Heston Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 1:33:48

[quote poster=Dragon; 31737; 574456][quote poster=Heston; 31737; 573631][
Moral ...
Dragon is now Stewart. [/quote]

And who are you? I don't think we have ever even talked. I don't know who you are (other than your name), what clans you've played in or whatever.

But thanks for your input. Your opinion matters. A lot. Really. I'll now make it my mission to be a better person. Honest. :) [/quote]

Cool. Next time you try to make "youre a fluff and have a small fluff" or anything that simple sound even remotely poetic or intellectual we can chat again. :D
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯