Verified:

Badger13 Game profile

May 28th 2014, 0:22:35

Where aere the low life Hells Saints in the top 25 ?

Twain Game profile

May 28th 2014, 0:27:46

like, for clans or countries?
They're not terribly hard to find in the clan rankings though.
They don't have any top 25 countries though, but that makes sense since they've been at war.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2014, 2:15:40

Originally posted by Twain:
like, for clans or countries?
They're not terribly hard to find in the clan rankings though.
They don't have any top 25 countries though, but that makes sense since they've been at war.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Stryke Game profile

May 28th 2014, 2:51:23

Indeed.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

m0bzta Game profile

May 28th 2014, 4:36:56

if you call that a war
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2014, 7:43:37

the NW gap we had at the begining, I would call a war.

Rolling you for SOTA, I would not call it a war so much, but I would call it target practice.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2014, 7:51:54

Originally posted by Red X:

Rolling you for SOTA, I would not call it a war so much, but I would call it target practice.

Laugh it up, Red. :) You might be surprised next round. I'll be needing much land from somebody and the more you keep running your mouth, the more likely it is I'll be collecting it from you guys. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2014, 7:55:07

whatever dude, since when do I netgain? I only started talking fluff after you all did. Go look at all the wars I have lead alliances in. I try to stay away from this fluff, but whatever come on. I will just teach some nooblets how to kill. No worries, all smiles over here!

m0bzta Game profile

May 28th 2014, 7:55:24

you know if my grandpa wasn't on his death bed ........................... we would have warred you i just didn't care to much so gloat
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2014, 7:55:30

oh, you are only the 3rd? person to threaten to do something next set, so I guess get in line?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2014, 7:57:01

Originally posted by m0bzta:
you know if my grandpa wasn't on his death bed ........................... we would have warred you i just didn't care to much so gloat

I am really sorry for what you, and your family had to go threw, I really am. Had I known SOTA was going to do some dumb fluff like they did I never would have hit you guys. I even applogized to Xninja about it. For what its worth I felt bad, but whats done is done.

issactan Game profile

May 28th 2014, 13:20:08

Originally posted by Red X:

LOL...NW gap? you countries had stockpiles and we bought up military cause we were warring so don't come talking about NW gaps.

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2014, 13:27:53

I forgot how much fun it is to watch the tards battle it out on this server

I miss IMP
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SaintSinner Game profile

May 28th 2014, 21:55:10

number of countries Is all I see as making a difference in wars. as you had 3 times the members you should have had 3 times the kills well before a lot of our members quit again at the 2 week mark. yes you got a lot of kills in the last week but up until then we were pretty even. sooooo. im thinking yall must have sucked as sota is primarily full of netters. Neebs at war maybe but yall must suck more to take this long to teach us something lol.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 28th 2014, 23:16:35

This is just ridiculous, when this war started I had 300k tech per country and 500mil cash per country, no stock and I was a low break at everything, as it stands you guys have only killed one of my countries, which is downright pathetic. I killed SOTA countries that were loaded with 3-5mil tech and 3-6.6billion cash onhand, talk about stock eh?! You also waste turns killing our inactive countries, I watched SOTA breakers... killing small restarts which is also quite pathetic, especially now that you only have 5 originals left, what will you do with them? You will let them go to waste, because your idiots. So what's this with LoC and SOTA, am I smelling a pact between you two next set? Whatever, totally aint worried about your two clans. Why don't you just suck it up and admit defeat, HS has numbers and Sota had stock and networth advantage and you got laid waste too. At one point you guys were pulling ahead of us, blame yourselves for first striking one of our small allies and than for not using your resources and turns appropriately. It's your own fault, now quit crying about it and grow up, you guys got bested.
Do as I say, not as I do.

SaintSinner Game profile

May 28th 2014, 23:50:37

so by your own statement your agreeing with me. :). saying you had the numbers compared to our nw so nw means nothing only number of fighters does. as your lower networth countries just gang hit them. or did I miss your point?

SaintSinner Game profile

May 28th 2014, 23:51:10

and we didn't get bested by my accounts. wich Is the only account that matters to me personally

SaintSinner Game profile

May 28th 2014, 23:56:09

and mrs killa person. still no answer why it took your seasoned veteran warclan ,as you keep saying you guys are, 2 weeks to pull ahead of these "noob" usually netting clan? Are you guys that bad? yes or no will suffice no need to try to twist it with unneeded words

issactan Game profile

May 29th 2014, 0:13:48

it was pretty even until half our members (especially someone that ran one of our larger string) decided to turn inactive...leaving half fighting a war that was already 3:1.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 29th 2014, 0:14:26

All you need to do is: http://www.earthempires.com/.../26/clans/SOTA?show-all=1 take a look at this link and check out all your dead countries. That will let you know how this war went, it took us along time because oil was expensive and your breaks were from 10-20mil and obviously we couldn't break them in the fashion it might normally take, are there any other obvious things you need me to point out for you? I'll be your captain obvious for as long as you need there Mr. Slowguysinner...

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 0:16:25

so the answer you added so many words to is yes you are that bad

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 0:17:53

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 0:28:25

I'll try to use small words and all so you can understand them I guess.

yes or no only

did it take you 2 weeks to pull ahead of us in number of kills ?

did it take 2.2 weeks to even out loss of nw?

did it take 2.4 weeks for you to pull consecutively ahead of both?

did you have us out numbered 2.37 to 1 when it all started?

can any NW countries be broken by several lower nw countries?

Hint ... the answer is yes to all of those questions feel free to look it all up and prove me wrong if you like.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 29th 2014, 0:47:50

Now ask yourself, did this strategy work? why 'yes' it did!

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 0:49:45

there is no doubt that the strategy of outnumbering will win. I am glad you finally admit nw means nothing in war just numbers in a numbers game

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 29th 2014, 0:58:05

Dude I played in RD and we were outnumbered by SoL and they were getting FA'd on top of that, it was a set long war and we still beat them in networth and tagkilled them. So anythings possible if you have the right strategy and use what you have to the best of your ability. You guys were gonna lose however this played out. If you guys had the same numbers as us and the same sized countries you would still lose. Mainly because you suck and I know this line sounds familiar...but.... SOTA can only kill restarts.

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 1:02:50

lol. dude . you keep typing and all I keep hearing is . you this "badass killers" took foreeeeeeevvvver to take the lead in a 3 week war( a rarity from what I have seen) from what you call "noob sucky players". lol, What really tickles my funnybone in this is you don't even see m to see that your insulting yourself more than us do you? so sad smh chuckle

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 1:08:34

and just to make sure I got my numbers straight (I'm rarely on the boards and don't wanna appear to always start fluff). what is the average length of wars on ffa? the sets I have played seem to point to 1 to 1/2 weeks with the majority being really brief.

anyone can answer this one. not just people i'm trying to kill and that are trying to kill me ;)

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 29th 2014, 1:30:53

was that you trying to wall just now? hahaha, well anyways #1217 is dead and another one bites the dust. . .

loosecannon Game profile

May 29th 2014, 2:11:51

Oh, when the saints come marching in Oh, when the saints come marching in Lord I don't want to be that country number When the saints come marching in Oh, when the drums begin to bang Oh, when the drums begin to bang I don't want to be that number When the saints come marching in Oh, when the stars fall from the sky Oh, when the stars fall from the sky I don't want to be that country number When the saints come marching in Oh, when the moon turns red with blood Oh, when the moon turns red with blood I love to be part of that kill run When the saints come slaughtering you. lol Got to love it.

jcatron Game profile

May 29th 2014, 12:17:45

Originally posted by loosecannon:
Oh, when the saints come marching in Oh, when the saints come marching in Lord I don't want to be that country number When the saints come marching in Oh, when the drums begin to bang Oh, when the drums begin to bang I don't want to be that number When the saints come marching in Oh, when the stars fall from the sky Oh, when the stars fall from the sky I don't want to be that country number When the saints come marching in Oh, when the moon turns red with blood Oh, when the moon turns red with blood I love to be part of that kill run When the saints come slaughtering you. lol Got to love it.

Ha...nice!

issactan Game profile

May 29th 2014, 13:49:07

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
was that you trying to wall just now? hahaha, well anyways #1217 is dead and another one bites the dust. . .

its actually my string, worked 12 hours in a day in banking and recently its been too tiring to even play but I am still putting out most damage and amazingly, my originals are only killed now.

Anyway I wanted to post this earlier, I believe we're all adults already except maybe for a few. we play this game to enjoy and reminiscence old times. So lets not forget about it and enjoy the game and the process :).

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 29th 2014, 16:05:13

It is a fun game and i'm having fun creaming you, now please go back to your role. Banker eh? So your the guy holding all my money hostage...I won't forget this.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2014, 18:22:01

lmao dont try to claim victory, or downplay ours through bullfluff number crunching...we beat yall so suck it
wasn't me...

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 20:27:54

don't really need any number crunching .I believe I said all I needed to and no one has refuted it successfully yet. and jayr i'll give credit where needed hs can fight well but you cant (and before you say OH YEAH IM BIG AND TOUGH LOOK AT WHAT I DID BACK SO AND SO TIME) um you didn't prove it this set

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 20:31:40

And I am still waiting for anyone to answer my rather serious question of average length of wars on ffa server.

Karnage XZ

May 29th 2014, 20:42:59

A war where the numbers are the same and networth/stock is the same usually take a couple weeks to play out and see the definitive winner. But most times you can tell who the clear winner is going to be before the fight ever occurs, by knowing the caliber of players that are in that tag.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 29th 2014, 20:46:45

Even if you all had the same amount of members, you still would have lost. You could have done a lot better in this war if you had better target selection and you made sure to take out our main active breakers. Had you done that, this war would have been a little different. You all had a huge stock, we did not. If the numbers were turned and it was HS with huge stock against SOTA with more countries. I really feel that HS would have either, beat you all, or made it so close we still would have had the moral win. You all failed at both, but I do hope things are still good on your alliance site.

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 20:52:45

lol conjecture on what might have been is a waste of time. if's are worthless. and since opinion matters on the boards it seems mine is if all was = we would have won so . so here we are with both of us saying if things were = we would win lol. doesn't prove either right though as that was not the case.

thanks carnage for at least an answer. I always wondered. as I went back through as many war decs as I could find and through the last few sets at least the average seems to be 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.(when the numbers were close) and even shorter timeframe when there was a rather large difference in the starting numbers. I'll go through more tonight to check further back if I can

Edited By: SaintSinner on May 29th 2014, 20:54:52
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 29th 2014, 20:54:38

Ok, I will resay what I posted with out what ifs.

What you all need to work on is target selection.

SaintSinner Game profile

May 29th 2014, 21:05:02

lol. what we need to work on is netting since we are all primarily netters. this is the first war I ever got dragged into ever. now that being said since that was the case I still say I am happy with the way I personally did against y'all. me being so noobish ,to take your words, should have been a lot easier for such battle hardened people such as yourselves . I take the length of time it took as a compliment to my noobish skills :)

Karnage XZ

May 29th 2014, 21:09:55

Yeah sizable breaks and stock can tip the balance at one point you guys had 300mil networth over us and enough stock to jump up at least one billion networth, why you didn't is beyond me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2014, 7:41:25

Originally posted by SaintSinner:
don't really need any number crunching .I believe I said all I needed to and no one has refuted it successfully yet. and jayr i'll give credit where needed hs can fight well but you cant (and before you say OH YEAH IM BIG AND TOUGH LOOK AT WHAT I DID BACK SO AND SO TIME) um you didn't prove it this set
Yeah i didnt prove fluff this set...lmao
wasn't me...

issactan Game profile

May 31st 2014, 1:13:30

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Yeah sizable breaks and stock can tip the balance at one point you guys had 300mil networth over us and enough stock to jump up at least one billion networth, why you didn't is beyond me...

you didn't realise that those "so called" inactive top countries have stockpile of about 15-17b cash and few hundred million bushels when we killed them? Do your maths and see what is the networth.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2014, 1:52:11

on FFA i would say numbers matter more than stock. I remember many times in CC having fluffty countries and killing large countries with ease. hell, i think one set we killed 8 or 9 of rockmans countries at the end of the set, and they were all above 300mill NW. we FSed IMP one time with 3mill NW countries and they were all 20mill with stock, and we were stomping them till some tards intervened and hit IMP as well. that was gay

it is really easy to speed lemming a country in FFA because a quality player can run 200 hits in mere seconds.

granted, if the countries with stocks know what they are doing they can hold out for a while, and with good target selection can take down breakers and prolong the war, but in a really long war, numbers and activity will win out every time imo.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford