Verified:

Scorba Game profile

May 5th 2014, 23:16:10

Because restarts are so overpowered now they can no longer be looked at as new countries or separate individuals. They are truly the successor of their previous country and carry most of the risk they originally had. 52 was deemed worth killing by many of the tags he suicided on. Since restarting as 134 all he has done was to save up turns and continue this destruction. He is the same as before and needs to be killed under the same rules as 52.

hsifreta Game profile

May 5th 2014, 23:19:11

agreed. suiciders need to be killed twice.

archaic Game profile

May 6th 2014, 1:23:17

He succeeded in ending my team server career. Congrats.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

elvesrus

May 6th 2014, 1:50:38

Is it due to the fact that the community can't come together and organize to kill countries like that?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

alexbajd Game profile

May 6th 2014, 1:59:45

A one of his targets I'm doing what I can to kill him, without working with anyone else. Wouldn't want to violate the rules.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

braden Game profile

May 6th 2014, 2:13:46

you will be sorely missed, archaic :( <3

braden Game profile

May 6th 2014, 2:14:42

if he hit you you are allowed to work with anybody you please to kill him, alex. you can even work with people that he didn;'t hit, and only those people will be deleted, not you.

elvesrus

May 6th 2014, 2:16:43

there is no coordination outside your tag, as it has been made abundantly clear by tellarion

braden Game profile

May 6th 2014, 2:23:15

except it happens all over the place, openly on the forum here

Boltar Game profile

May 6th 2014, 4:16:49

while i am sad that archaic quit, and it had nothign to do with my killing him for old times sake.. i must laugh at the bullfluff that is happening.. while we may have done alot wrong (tso) we also did some right.. suiciders where at a minimum when we were up and running.. while some of my people could care less about a netter being ruined.. i do.. and have been called soft and caring too much... so mods.. good job. reap what ur sow'ing.. if archaic isnt full of fluff.. u lost another valuble veteran

tellarion Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:02:40

"2) 2+ teams are NOT allowed to declare war on the same team without provocation."

How many teams have provocation at this point?

tellarion Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:14:14

Originally posted by braden:
if he hit you you are allowed to work with anybody you please to kill him, alex. you can even work with people that he didn;'t hit, and only those people will be deleted, not you.

You can attack the country, but you cannot 'work together' to kill them. By that I mean passing break information and running a joint killrun.

mdevol Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:22:59

Does my being deleted for hitting said tag count for provocation?

It really pissed me off.

I should be able to hit that tag, they got me deleted.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:25:33

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Is it due to the fact that the community can't come together and organize to kill countries like that?

i think it's a serious problem and we should be allowed to kill a suicider soon as it arises, cuz as you can see, he can screw a lot of teams if it decides to hit an ineffective team to begin with. by the time he dies, he's already destroyed half the server's chances of netting

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:27:38

Originally posted by mdevol:

It really pissed me off.

i feel the same, losing 2 countries to that tag should allow us to war. some people lost acres, we lost full countries.

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:27:52

mike, send me a pact, i'll FA you

tellarion Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:30:34

Originally posted by hsifreta:
Originally posted by mdevol:

It really pissed me off.

i feel the same, losing 2 countries to that tag should allow us to war. some people lost acres, we lost full countries.

Milfsex didn't lose two countries to that tag. They lost 2 countries due to breaking the rules.

Originally posted by tellarion:
"2) 2+ teams are NOT allowed to declare war on the same team without provocation."

MADMARK Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:46:26

Why doesn't everyone leave tag euroIX alone and use all their resources to kill the offending country over and over again!!

tellarion Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:53:38

Who says you have to hit the other countries in the team?

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 10:29:11

Originally posted by MADMARK:
Why doesn't everyone leave tag euroIX alone and use all their resources to kill the offending country over and over again!!

cuz euroix doesnt care

tellarion Game profile

May 6th 2014, 11:49:32

On a separate note, this is definitely something we haven't thought of...I'll bring it up with the other mods.

Boltar Game profile

May 6th 2014, 15:51:35

i feel, if u kill just 1 country. ur leaving urself to be blind sided by the rest of the tag either with the or before the first death restarts.. thats why all of euroix should die.. and to be honest.. euroix screwed up mine and 2 other top10's, why shouldnt they be held accountable for whom they allow in their tag?

mrford Game profile

May 6th 2014, 16:58:44

Originally posted by archaic:

How many times have you quit team server? You are a fluffing drama llama worse than donny.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hopeless Game profile

May 6th 2014, 17:05:00

lulz

archaic Game profile

May 6th 2014, 19:28:54

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by archaic:

How many times have you quit team server? You are a fluffing drama llama worse than donny.

Ford, you're a retard, I've consistently played Team nearly every set except when RD banned me, my history is public. You calling me a drama llama is giggle worthy.

I'm pissed because a day-old restart was able to wreck half of the server, while QZ is coding a new portal page. Am I allowed to rant? Did anybody but you call me on it? You, MrNancy, are the whiniest female genital in this game, I can only aspire to be as dramatic as you.

mrford Game profile

May 6th 2014, 20:28:20

Like I said, drama llama
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 21:02:08

baaaaaaaaaa

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 21:03:29

one day restarts in 1A is fine.. but in Team when it takes half your tag to kill, and you wonder why TSO only existed to kill.

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 21:05:05

let the ones that enjoy killing do their own thing, and let the netters net. there was better chance netting when TSO was around.

Viceroy Game profile

May 6th 2014, 22:25:36

From everything I have read, the term suicider has no basis in the rules. They receive the same protection and guarantees as any other country at war.

Find a new term.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

archaic Game profile

May 7th 2014, 18:21:24

Good work guys and congrats to the creepy easter bunnies.

Now I'll wait for his restart to come OOP and peel another 5k acres off of me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2014, 18:29:03

Leave me some you land whore!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

May 7th 2014, 19:24:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Leave me some you land whore!!!!

why on earth?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:07:33

Who says you have to hit the other countries in the team?

who says those idiots needs to intel and def pact the restart over and over again?

THIS is why they deserve to be hit. they sit around and do nothing, not even tell us who it is, so that we might not let him into our tag later. in stead they do nothing but ally him.

they are just as guilty as the flufftard to begin with.

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:09:31

ko, archaic was suggesting that buddy would come and take the acres off of him, not archaic take the acres.

archaic could also join gdi, and then buddy can only hit one person in a go, as he declares war on them.

archaic Game profile

May 9th 2014, 18:01:29

What would be the fun in that? Hell, I've kept my turrets low so he can try for another bite. My country is wrecked, so I might as well kill something.

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 20:57:46

we should be given the right of angary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angary

he dissolves the right to hold the property. hogwash, you might say? no, hogwash is me suggesting then, also by the right of angary, that we remove the other countries in the tag from defending him, which you'll note, i am as of yet, not.

archaic Game profile

May 10th 2014, 2:27:49

I just land-killed his restart, so hopefully he wont be able to do any more damage until next set.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

May 11th 2014, 20:42:59

I miss the days when I could just ask Boltar to kill a suicider that was pestering me while I was netting

Boltar Game profile

May 12th 2014, 3:50:07

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
I miss the days when I could just ask Boltar to kill a suicider that was pestering me while I was netting

lol alot of people do bro

elvesrus

May 12th 2014, 4:01:28

technically it can still be done, but only 1 team can act

archaic Game profile

May 12th 2014, 13:49:43

Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by ericownsyou5:

lol alot of people do bro

Nobody misses the endless wars and attempts by TSO to drive all netters off of the server Bolty.