Looooots of news stuff-tella

Edited By: tellarion on May 2nd 2014, 17:02:35. Reason: Too long ;/
See Original Post

i am very hairy Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:11:47

this server is so confusing

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:16:48

oh butter cup, you dont want to post your real identity?

sorry buddy no co-ordination, I started breaking and everyone just hit from the news, they were going to co-ordinate but I wasn't having any of it!

<Vamps> wtf, i got up to grab a drink and he's dead already?
<~Boltar> sorry vamps
<iScode> i didnt want to partake in a co-ordinated kill run with other tags
<~Boltar> a couple of peopel cant keep it in their pants
<iScode> so i started hitting on my own
<~Boltar> ^
<~Boltar> scode did the right thing
<iScode> im not getting deleted cause you fluffs wanna organise fluff
<~Boltar> he wanted to make sure he wasnt deleted.. as fluffed up as he is. he is honorable in that aspect
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

elvesrus

May 2nd 2014, 3:22:53

not to mention that dead country's offensive news...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:23:22

hey we were going to kill that ffs..
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:24:11

sorry that tag is our fluff
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Vamps Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:25:05

I see a dead suicider killed by the tags it suicided against... and a Vamps who needs another drink because he missed the killrun :-(

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:26:15

lol my bad, sorry vamps :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Scorba Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:27:48

I was already maxed on missiles and planning to deal with a country that bothered our tag. Suiciders should expect to be dealt with. The more tags you bother, the easier it is to justify killing you.

Hopeless Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:38:59

i dont think some of those tags were suicided on.

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:55:17

yip looks like 9 will get deleted.

Roughsex I am unsure about since they got topfeed within the last 72 hours
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

h2orich Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 4:00:35

nooooooooooo my land.

MADMARK Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 4:03:35

So they were going to co-ordinate iscode but you had none of it, so what your saying is you did not and the others still went ahead? Maybe it was a coincidence that everyone hit within 5-30 secs of each other over a 5 minute period? Nice timing guys :)

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 4:20:54

looks like 34 will get deleted too
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

elvesrus

May 2nd 2014, 4:21:20

all I can talk about is me, but I'm in the same tag as scode and I watch the news like a hawk when there might be killing I can get in on. not to mention haven't turned off my 5c and 10c highlights...

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 4:23:11

you use to have a 5c and 10c highlight???

that explains everything!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Scorba Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 4:30:50

All of these changes were supposed to help improve the server but there's a point where a country should be opened up for any country to help kill it. Mass suiciders are not good for anyone that wants the server to survive.

mdevol Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 4:39:48

^^^^^^^ ^ this

I got home from work, saw the news, checked the country history and saw it was a suicider so it hit.

If i get deleted for killing a country that did the offensive attacks across the server that he did i will not be happy one bit.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 4:41:30

but the country you hit has not made any attacks all set?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 4:59:19

but the clan has.... suicided even.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 5:14:57

so, read the posted rules by the mods.

As I told you, I may not agree with the rules, but they are still the rules, I will whine and fluff about them but I will still follow them.

I understand you made a mistake, you are not really angry at me (I forgive you for the comments in chat about NZ cricket) you are angry at yourself for not checking first and now all your hard work will be deleted. However they are the rules and if you break them you must be punished.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Colo Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 5:31:11

I used coordination to put my foot in his ass. Except I guess that's foot eye coordination, so different topic.

MADMARK Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 7:05:29

The suicider had his country killed so the only guys that can hit now is misfits I suppose?

mdevol Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 7:10:52

I dont know? I guess so? because one of their regular members posted a wardec so its exclusive to them?

I dont get it.

but if this is what the mods wanted.....

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 7:25:50

regular members?

Im HFA mother fluffer!

but yes, we posted a war dec, so dont interfare.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2014, 11:52:15

Originally posted by i am very hairy:
this server is so confusing

Red X was on AT and looks like he didn't even bother reading the forum of the server he moderates :-(

WHERE THE F UCK ARE YOU RED???????
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tellarion Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 15:20:44

I looked. So did Martian.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2014, 15:34:08

Hey Bolty, wtf bro!!!, you have my # and I have ton of chems tsk tsk tsk, he hit my tag too :-(

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
hey we were going to kill that ffs..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Boltar Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 16:00:31

i think its bullfluff anyone was deleted in this circumstance.. did u not say urself martian, that u would not protect bad gameplay?

tellarion Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 16:07:43

As I just posted in the 'RedX' thread, that euroix country never once touched the milfsex tag, nor did any other country from his tag.

And stop with the coordinated killruns...

Boltar Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 16:12:06

was not co-ordinated with milfsex... the offending country got his own op and started hitting.. check the game logs.. u will see that, cause scode hit first and scode did not pass off the break, scode told me the break once it hit a certain lvl but by that time the one deleted was already in full swing hitting.. u can have qz check the irc logs to the room name#tsowar, and euroix had it coming, dont act like if this happened on alliance evo wouldnt be asking for help nor denying it from happening

i am very hairy Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 16:42:33

so you're saying out of nowhere #9 and #34 got their own op right in the middle of a killrun and started hitting? i smell bs

Boltar Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 16:45:18

no im saying they knew when we would battle. it was in the topic of the channel. however they got their own op's and hit on their own.. the topic specifically stated which tags could get involved, there was NO co-ordination, if someone wants to hit. im not gunna stop them.. especially if they are hitting suiciding scum

Boltar Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 16:49:16

12:36] * Now talking in #tsospy
12:36] * Topic is '4DNH: Sex Tags, #11, #24, HCaFC, xTPAx, JDC, FTB, Pin00bs, BLUE, ChAoS, Misfits, swingle |13 things die next set/ message me preferred hitting times for tags 11 0300 GT meet in #tsowar (roughsex/misfits)'
12:36] * Set by iScode on Thu May 01 18:13:26
12:36] * RAWR sets mode: +qo Boltar Boltar

looks like me the topic set by scode yesterday states what channel to meet in and which 2 tags inside the ()

tellarion Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 16:57:09

Did roughsex participate in a joint killrun with misfits?

Boltar Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 17:02:29

unsure, and they was topfed so they had enuff reason to kill him as well. since we dont "need" provacation to kill anyone.. they had a reason as well.. and if swingle were selfish cowards, they was gunna hit too but chose to keep netting instead of defending their tag after they was missiled to fluff

Boltar Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 17:03:13

also roughsex's policy is 1:kill. they choose if they wanna kill it or not

tellarion Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 17:03:50

Killing is ok, they have a reason. Coordinating killruns is not ok. That was made abundantly clear..

Boltar Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 17:05:20

so ur now pointing the finger at roughsex? people banded together to take out a suicider to make the server better, and u really knit picking over little fluff?

Boltar Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 17:09:42

u guys wanted this server to be a place u can play and not get gangbanged for no reason and people can enjoy playing.. there was plenty of reason to kill that country and tag cause of the country, and now ur protecting the people who were making it not enjoyable to play this server (look at braden's news AB'ed for no reason)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2014, 17:10:24

Is it allowed to landgrab a tag at war?
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 19:30:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

no.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

elvesrus

May 2nd 2014, 19:53:04

grab yes, farm no

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 22:51:49

Originally posted by Boltar:
12:36] * Now talking in #tsospy
12:36] * Topic is '4DNH: Sex Tags, #11, #24, HCaFC, xTPAx, JDC, FTB, Pin00bs, BLUE, ChAoS, Misfits, swingle |13 things die next set/ message me preferred hitting times for tags 11 0300 GT meet in #tsowar (roughsex/misfits)'
12:36] * Set by iScode on Thu May 01 18:13:26
12:36] * RAWR sets mode: +qo Boltar Boltar

looks like me the topic set by scode yesterday states what channel to meet in and which 2 tags inside the ()

lol you bastard, all i did was change the time from est to gt :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 4:28:07

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

no.
Originally posted by elvesrus:
grab yes, farm no

What elves said.

Boltar, it was made abundantly clear that teams should not be coordinating killruns in any way.

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 4:52:39

and yet, as a server on a whole, you aren't allowed to protect yourself?

this isn't a game if you get to wait until nine days left to ab me. in fact, this is specifically the game telling me it no longer cares if i play or not.

so, this game as far as admins or mods go, value those who ruin resets over those who, dare i suggest, want to netgain through an entire reset?

i am right now, by you, by the game, by those whom moderate or administrate it, you are telling me right now that you value ones right to ab me for zero reason over you valuing my right to defend myself?

there's no two ways about it... this server protects those who ruin resets, and decidedly chooses against those whom wish to play a respectful and peaceable style of the game.

what we want from moderators is a little god damned fluffing common sense.. i mean, like, faceplant against a granite counter top a little god damned fluffing common sense,

you wholly changed the rules.. can you not change the rules to accommodate, for Christs sake, some common sense?

mdevol Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 4:55:33

I can assure you that my country had 0 coordination other than me logging in asking to kill something got pointed to the news room, grabbed and op and went with it. if i hadnt failed the ops like i did I would have gotten the kill too. and like a good boy, I didnt drop my 17 nukes...lesson learned i guess.

drop all your missiles before you chance getting deleted.

Colo Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 5:03:02

Well if you are supposed to suicide on this server then I am going to suicide next reset. Is the winner declared by how many countries you can get deleted??

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 5:04:01

i um over rogers to whichever provider he chose for his phone.. he didn't partake in any turns used, but him and i did text message about when and where and whom to attack...

..also, i never once lied to tella or galleri or martian or pang or qz about what i knew, so they are explicitly named in any cheating and all of us should be deleted, because, well, what was offered was free information to all of us?

i can understand not joining in on a kill.. but when, by every single indication of their turns used, WAS HE NOT FURTHER RUINING PEOPLES RESETS?

then anybody whom wished from there on NOT to be hit, they stood up and defended themselves.

defending ourselves, as martian stated inexplicably, shall NOT warrant deletion, because you do NOT defend poor game play.

about seven attacks in, anybody in the server had a right to preemptively defend themselves through killing the fluff bastard.

again with the common sense tella <3 :(

tellarion Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 6:45:25

Originally posted by tellarion:
Would someone please explain to me your definition of a suicider? I'm seeing a LOT of hypocrisy in this thread.

Previously, an untagged country that randomly attacks people is a suicider. A one-man tag that does the same is also a suicider. But if a team of 5 randomly attack someone, that's a legit surprise fs.

But now, if a member of a 5-man team randomly attacks a bunch of people, he is now a suicider as well?? That's a pretty blatant double standard...

Please stop your rant for a second and let me know your opinion on this.

Some people believe that having 3-4 tags all gangbanging another out of the blue was 'ruining people's resets'.

And nobody has been deleted for 'defending themselves'