Verified:

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 6:16:50

Do you grab/farm people you know in this game? Or do you subconsciously/consciously put them on DNH in your land runs?

h2orich Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 6:22:21

farm everyone, else there's not enough land around.

Alin Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 6:24:42

i don`t hit people i know, people who made a point and proofed to be able to retal and people who asked me in the past not to hit them ( and play the same country name ).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2014, 6:25:14

Grab if they are FAT enough to make it worth while, I usually don't grab anyone I know, for example braden, he's an easy won't retal grab, but I don't touch him cuz I know who it is, same goes for SuperFly and others I know their countries ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 6:37:00

but people like braden and 133tz expect to be losing acres every set, cuz people know their patterns and know what they will retal for and won't retal for. as their friend, shouldn't you put those acres to good use as opposed to letting some random noob waste them?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2014, 6:51:15

Originally posted by hsifreta:
but people like braden and 133tz expect to be losing acres every set, cuz people know their patterns and know what they will retal for and won't retal for. as their friend, shouldn't you put those acres to good use as opposed to letting some random noob waste them?

I don't care much about netting in this server, I just use it to try different start up variations that I'll apply in other servers, like this week for example, I did few grabs early to compare to last weeks all X and that was it ;-)

But to answer your question....I guess if I were to net for a top spot I would probably grab them, with lots of restrain for sure, hell I might not do it :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2014, 7:31:49

I would hit anyone who is the best target whether I knew them or not. I try to show no favoritism. If I've hit the same person several several times in a few sets I would probably hold off because they would start to get angry and think I was picking on them. There are also some players who I would pick on if possible.

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 8:27:04

good answer =P

zerozerozero Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 10:01:37

I usually don't attack people but I retal from time to time, so people won't know whether to hit me or not next set (because I might retal).

I usually get hit easily the start of the set (usually after my first batch explore), but after 1-2 days, I can easily retal. One or two retals can usually offset all the lands I lost, so whoever I retal first are unlucky and the other ones gets lucky because I usually am not that greedy :)

While I believe I have attacked players I've known before, I believe I haven't attacked KoH yet, though.

one day.... :p

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 10:28:04

I think I put KoH into DRs last set =P

silentwolf Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 11:50:07

i stay away from those that can retal and buddies.

133tz Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 13:08:53

hitting me is like attacking a wild boar. Everyone who knows me I will always retal =)
I am an EE noob.

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 13:26:39

you left a lot of hits unretalled so far. =P

133tz Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 14:46:23

The rest of them are either a parking lot or useless to hit.
I am an EE noob.

ingle Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 17:16:53

Actually, the question is...if you got your reset ruined (ABed into the ground), would you try to ruin other people's sets you know by topfeeding them?

Netsquash Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 17:40:02

Originally posted by silentwolf:

Yeah same..... I'm actually surprised you didn't call me out for the last set SW lol

If you realize what i'm talking about.. hahaha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2014, 1:44:05

I think I put KoH into DRs last set =P

Dirty cheap rum guzzler!!!! :p
(•_•)

silentwolf Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 1:56:39

Originally posted by Netsquash:
Originally posted by silentwolf:

Yeah same..... I'm actually surprised you didn't call me out for the last set SW lol

If you realize what i'm talking about.. hahaha

which country was you ?

too many to remember :)

thoma51987 Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 3:51:43

yeah....

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 16:53:54

SW, weren't u killed last set?

ingle, see that's what you netters don't get. just because my set is "ruined", doesnt mean i wont try to take advantage of the situation and try and recover from it. seeing that i was in deep DR, that means i can drop def and go full offense. to recover, it's smarter to grab as many buildings as i can, and waste less turns rebuilding and that's what i was doing. saving turns. this is first aid for a parking lot.

i didn't topfeed you intentionally, you just happen to have the right buildings on a large quantity, and you weren't the only one i took acres from. i've explained this a few times, if you still don't get it, i can't help you.

KoH, you thank'd the wrong person for those DRs =P

Netsquash Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 0:04:34

lol......... i smell blood ... I love you SW I really do.... but you know you screwed up with GDI that set

braden Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 0:22:11

i never hit anybody i know, or any country name i recognize.

if you hit me for measly, fluff returns early game.. it helps me, i almost encourage it.. its when people start running me for somebody who won't continue playing, mid or late game, that gets me buying jets.

if it "looks" like i've given up, it always "looks like I've stopped playing", or "i'm always so fat", during this phase of my game, if you're worth retalling, ie, what you took from me WILL HELP YOU FINISH, i will retal. if what you took from me has you left in forty dr.. i will count my losses and finish better than you might.

anybody who might call me friend at this time should know when to attack me and when not to. i do not make it difficult or obfuscate at all the manner in which i play, repeatedly, damned closed to written into stone..

pretty much if you piss me off, you went out of your way to :(

silentwolf Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 3:35:33

Originally posted by Netsquash:

lol......... i smell blood ... I love you SW I really do.... but you know you screwed up with GDI that set

yeah man.. fluff happens... seems like I have a fan club here.

silentwolf Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 3:37:16

Originally posted by braden:
i never hit anybody i know, or any country name i recognize.

if you hit me for measly, fluff returns early game.. it helps me, i almost encourage it.. its when people start running me for somebody who won't continue playing, mid or late game, that gets me buying jets.

if it "looks" like i've given up, it always "looks like I've stopped playing", or "i'm always so fat", during this phase of my game, if you're worth retalling, ie, what you took from me WILL HELP YOU FINISH, i will retal. if what you took from me has you left in forty dr.. i will count my losses and finish better than you might.

anybody who might call me friend at this time should know when to attack me and when not to. i do not make it difficult or obfuscate at all the manner in which i play, repeatedly, damned closed to written into stone..

pretty much if you piss me off, you went out of your way to :(

Amen to that weedy !

vatzooland

Apr 16th 2014, 6:30:20

revenge is a dish best served cold.