Verified:

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 23:30:55

What is your predictions for the new set?

Someone fluffing the market?

Changing your strategy and hitting a land goal?

Randomly messaging people love letters to show your lust and desire for fluffiness?

Ok maybe not the last one.. but yeah you get the idea..... lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 23:41:05

Mine starts on Thursday ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 0:05:59

I'm going to do what I do everyset, play, and crush peoples dreams
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

blid

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 1:05:00

Hey Netsquash, you been playing for awhile? What country did you run last set?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cable Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 1:43:36

Step 1 win

step 2 fail at step 1

yylim80sss Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 1:51:20

Whether to stop for one set for that missing plane MH370 mourning

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 1:54:09

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
I'm going to do what I do everyset, play, and crush peoples dreams

So wargaining again? lol I look forward to our ingame casual chats

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Mine starts on Thursday ;-)

Yup sounds about right.... blow your max load on thursday

Originally posted by blid:
Hey Netsquash, you been playing for awhile? What country did you run last set?

"I fix things like a champ".... Commie Indy that got 16th. If i didn't get caught with low defense while i was dumping for low military costs to netgain my last big run of 300 turns I probably would have been top ten. Should have been stockpiling properly... oh well I forgot some people land grab with 1700 turns played and no more then 100 turns left = dumb. GG me lol. I think I was 1 minute away from running the 300 turns and a guy with 900k spies clean spied my 600k spies so I couldn't see the attempt coming so I could withdrawl the market sales to stonewall him. blah

this set I changed to a retaliatory like name... you can figure it out. 3rd express set now.. played wayyy back in the old days of earth 2025

Originally posted by Cable:
Step 1 win

step 2 fail at step 1

You get ontop that step 2 ..means you can still finish 2nd right? lol

blid

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 1:58:58

lol you bombed the piss out of maxnoxious why
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 2:02:50

And the guy double tapped me too when I had 35 missiles ready to go. Probably should have unloaded my missiles on him for the lack of IQ and punishment

Nah i played nice and retaled land for land and told him anymore hits = war

Funny part was when i was 13m NW... i had like 8 people spy on me to see if i was an all jetter? so they could grab my 21k country? lol

I asked ? by message to all of them

3 replied : Curious what a top 10/20 country looks like
2 replied: whats up man (lol yup looking for a cheap shot)

and 3 didnt reply at all... i obv spied on all of them to see if anyone was going to pull a fast one on me. I think my 35 missiles was a deterrent esp when 600k spies was protecting them

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 2:04:06

Originally posted by blid:
lol you bombed the piss out of maxnoxious why

Random target... couldnt bomb the fluff outta the offenders i had this past set due to humanitarian rules

so... looked at my top 20 list... and 2 other non GDIs i talked to and were cool in game messaging.. so next one was him and was unfortunately the recipient

and i made a video showing the pwnage... lol

Dangerous being Non-GDI when another non GDI is above you in rank with 35 missiles lol

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 3:13:26

Yeah, I was thinking of actuallly just netting and going for the win then I decided to drop the hammer down on those 2
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Cable Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 3:22:40

Netsquash, you got away easy last set, I decided not to be a douche and grab you before you did your last jumpfor hitting me while I was ABing a guy. But then I decided that I would have farmed myself in your situation aswell and let it go. Ran a good set I expected a better finish.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 3:40:26

Originally posted by Netsquash:
And the guy double tapped me too when I had 35 missiles ready to go. Probably should have unloaded my missiles on him for the lack of IQ and punishment

Nah i played nice and retaled land for land and told him anymore hits = war

Funny part was when i was 13m NW... i had like 8 people spy on me to see if i was an all jetter? so they could grab my 21k country? lol

I asked ? by message to all of them

3 replied : Curious what a top 10/20 country looks like
2 replied: whats up man (lol yup looking for a cheap shot)

and 3 didnt reply at all... i obv spied on all of them to see if anyone was going to pull a fast one on me. I think my 35 missiles was a deterrent esp when 600k spies was protecting them

I wanted my land back but jets at that time were way more than I wanted to spend for a retal, wouldn't of made it worthy of a retal, I had over 300 turns on hand but like I told you in game, didn't pencil out, so I farmed Canadia that was inactive for almost 2 days :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 3:51:25

I was sanchin last set playing a demo techer for a change. Gummy Bears got an amazing retal on me with his/her Tyranny. No idea about this set.

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 6:47:58

I think I will be trying a fascist farmer this time I've heard its a good strat and try to max my sciences then stock and destock towards the end of the reset

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 13:11:48

I still don't know who 147 or 158 were, but there sets got eaten by me, cause they thought they'd be slick retalling days later

mr ed Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 13:18:03

I didn't realise days last less that 8 hours now? Must be daylight saving time.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 13:35:19

Originally posted by Getafix:
I was sanchin last set playing a demo techer for a change. Gummy Bears got an amazing retal on me with his/her Tyranny. No idea about this set.

I thought that was you.... similar to your previous set name

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 14:19:29

I don't see how it was similar. The Sprawl is the megacity in William Gibson's distopian cyberpunk novels. sanchin is the principle philosophy of Okinawan karate, originating with the Shaolin Monks. But if you can see the similarity, well done!

PS I have sanchin tattooed on my arm. I rode my Suzuki Marauder down from my camp near the Katadins to Bangor and had the ink done. :)

Edited By: Getafix on Mar 11th 2014, 14:25:58
See Original Post

tellarion Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 14:49:57

三戦?

Cable Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 15:36:58

I still don't know who 147 or 158 were, but there sets got eaten by me, cause they thought they'd be slick retalling days later

Didnt you try the same thing not that long ago going all jetter and late retaling? Must be a diffrent Rats.... because this one wouldn't whine about being retaled on a forum.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 15:41:27

Thats right tellarion, except the 3 lines (meaning "three") are above the kanji for battles, like this:

https://www.google.ca/...spective%252F%3B202%3B258

braden Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 21:04:30

you are from maine, getafix?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 21:08:34

I lived there for a few years in my travels braden

braden Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 21:21:35

so now the trade for land for fresh lobster is out of the question? :(

i would've paid the freight, but you'd need to have done the catching.. or, well, at least spoken to your grocer :P

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 21:53:42

cable I retalled you within hours, not days later, and I didn't have a buddy gsing me to put me in dr, while I stored turns up. Big difference little cry baby.

now im nothing Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:13:53

My thoughts are simple. I can lose up to 1500 acres and still hit my networth goal if I decide not to retal which I probably will. My main thought or hope is that no one double tap me :)
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 22:53:12

That would probably work braden, I live in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia now. Lobster boats going up and down right outside my window down in the harbour :) I'll be in TO in June

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:08:52

SO Getafix lives like 30 mins away from my place on the south shore

Now thats too funny... small world

And to answer your next question Getafix - Bridgewater

Edited By: Netsquash on Mar 11th 2014, 23:11:12
See Original Post

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 23:27:39

No Way!! That is weird. I saw an eastlink server on the irc channel recently, I bet that was you then.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 23:29:08

Hey, we'd better not get in a big fight, we live too close, lol

braden Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:31:29

i've never seen the ocean.. i'd rather be in ns in june, believe me :(

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 23:38:01

Come here then and we'll dive for lobster like the locals do. Or, we could go to the store :)

zerozerozero Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:40:38

I will be a CI.. hopefully the bushel prices are ok enough.

Cable Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:58:43

cable I retalled you within hours, not days later, and I didn't have a buddy gsing me to put me in dr, while I stored turns up. Big difference little cry baby.

HAHAHAHAHAHA where do you Get your material, Ive never abused DR and my profile is open for proof of that. Whine more on this forum about how someone punked you and now your all butt hurt.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 0:57:16

Originally posted by Getafix:
Hey, we'd better not get in a big fight, we live too close, lol

Yeah lol... I have Eastlink internet so yup prob me. I'm too cheap to pay for $100 TV that they overcharge on... so i got that set-up through the govt of canada that if you prove your tv line is dead of local channels and you have had no service for 3 months.... you can get Shaw to install a sat free... govt pays for it. Get 5 years of basic tv for free lol

World of wireless in Bridgewater is still pushing the offer i think.. you just have to live without tv for 3 months and then make sure your cable is dead or chopped off lol

Anyhows... yeah man.... im sure we will eventually run into each other accidently. Was in Lunenburg the previous weekend for some fresh air.... love the harbour and the local restaurants. The Knot x10 awesome pub

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 0:58:15

Originally posted by Cable:

HAHAHAHAHAHA where do you Get your material, Ive never abused DR and my profile is open for proof of that. Whine more on this forum about how someone punked you and now your all butt hurt.

He just likes to goat you a little.... makes the forum lively ; )

Cable Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 1:02:19

Muncton Nova Scotia is where its at I hear, can either of you verify? Im just east of beautiful jasper :P

braden Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 1:05:14

jasper is my kittens name, she's adorable to yours beautiful.

i'm guessing ocean view beats.. i live three ways facing houses and one way a four hundred series highway, so.. :(

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2014, 1:21:20

We had a cat named Jasper who went permanently crazy on the U-Haul truck ride from Hamilton ON to Sackville, New Brunswick (just south of Moncton) in 2000. Better not bring Jasper lobster fishing!

braden Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 1:24:40

she's not allowed out of the house.. and by allowed, i mean willing to step foot one outside ;)
hamilton, eh? wow, i went to a concert there one night, (a friends band) and then returned home that night.. i made the mistake of wearing a sports coat ;)

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 3:29:20

Cable no one punked me and I never said you abused DR. Learn to english my whiney little friend.

Cable Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 3:37:49

Cable no one punked me and I never said you abused DR. Learn to english my whiney little friend.

Do I need to requote your earlier post little boy? You got butt hurt (what I refer to being punked) by late game retals and whined about it in this thread. Only cry baby here is the newb who posts he plays to ruin sets but is unhappy when people retal fairly. Go play something else and take your sore loser attitude else where.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 16:30:31

Did I whine? I said I was going for the win, then decided to drop the hammer, even with the retals I was the fattest person in the game by several thousand acres, I could have easily let it go, but decided as I was constantly logging out as number 1, that no one was going to grab me, so decided to smash everyone that retalled me instead. No whining whats so ever.

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 16:43:28

Did I whine? I said I was going for the win, then decided to drop the hammer, even with the retals I was the fattest person in the game by several thousand acres, I could have easily let it go, but decided as I was constantly logging out as number 1, that no one was going to grab me, so decided to smash everyone that retalled me instead. No whining whats so ever.

you must be Ragtag Misfit (#5) last set? seems like you got spank pretty bad lol

http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/573/5

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 17:03:42

Not really as I had work first thing in the morning, so didn't play any turns at all almost hte last 10 hours. Total land grabbed 14,941 acres Total land lost 5,362 acres.

The vast majority of that land came from those 2.

I feel like that is a win, and even without playing turns and them playing them still beat 1 in net, and the other only beat me by 2 mil net, which I'm pretty sure the 200 turns I didn't use would have put me way above.

Cable Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 18:11:59

Everything you just said is whinning by your own definition of calling me a whinner. So stop whinning and acting like a little fluff, thats what your saying to me all the time. Waaaa someone retaled me waaaaaaa why do I suck so bad that I got retaled waaaaaa I'm gonna RoR and tell everyone its ok when I do it and post on the forums about it.

As I stated you call me a whinner and your posting the same fluff you say im whinning about, point set match. Keep on trying though son one day you might win an argument.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 21:06:36

Cable I really try to follow your logic, but each and every time, I realize you don't actually make any sense, you just string a bunch of words together, and think you made a point.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 21:38:21

<cartman>I fluffin love you guys </cartman voice>

vatzooland

Mar 12th 2014, 23:44:38

I predict I will not make the top 50. And you can bet the bank on that :)